All Comments on 'Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 05'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The more of the story I read....

The worse the writing gets! It is now totally unreal and cartoonish! Too bad it had potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Toilet

This chapter was written for the toilet. It's worse than shit.

At least you've mainly described your characters' conduct consistent with exhibitionists. Primarily exhibitionist women seeking a sexual buzz or high are typically older, overweight and flabby (big, sagging boobs), quite ugly, and are so desperate to establish a sexual relationship they will resort to exhibitionism and slutty behavior such as allowing men to fondle and frott them, expose their breasts and genitals, permitting public suckling and finger-fucking. These women are driven by self-loathing and a complete loss of self-esteem, appearing submissive when in fact they are simply so desperate they have abandoned all mores and ethics and socially accepted behavioral norms. Anything goes now, just to get a cock - any cock - into their by now diseased and superating cunts.

1* star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES