Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came up for air, and did it again. Felicity wasn't sure she could follow that! Somehow she swallowed the strangers cock, and did it again to make sure. A flutter of pride agitated her stomach. Or, it might have been the beginnings of an orgasm. There wasn't much time left.

With them both poised over his cock, ready to suck and lick it, he cum. The sight of two beautiful women licking their lips over his cock did it for him. There wasn't a lot of room squatting either side of his knees. When they realised he was about to spurt his load, they pulled back, only to bang the back of their heads on a seat. Unable to escape the inevitable, strings of cum shot over their faces, and into their hair.

After receiving a warning from the stewardess about teasing men, she went and sat in her seat. The stewardess was sitting facing the passengers, with evidence of what she had been doing, running from her hair, over her face. A glob of sticky cum dangled from her chin, and broke free, to run into her cleavage. She ran a hand over face scooping the guys cum into her mouth.

'I've always thought this airline had the best stewardesses,' one of the men facing her stated.

She smiled at the men sitting opposite her, and said, 'I'm always happy to oblige, sir.'

Felicity was in the same condition, except her blouse was open after losing the buttons. Cum was running over her face and down into her cleavage. She copied the stewardess who was scooping it up, and licking it off her fingers.

A man sitting next to her said, 'It looks as though you both enjoyed that.'

She didn't much, but didn't want to disappoint him.

'Yes, sir. It was my fault he had a hard-on, so I had to fix it before he left the plane. He could hardly meet his wife with a trouser tent,' she said.

'Very thoughtful of you, young lady,' he smiled.

'I'm nervous of landing, do you mind giving me some comfort?' he asked.

He asked so nicely she felt awful refusing, so nodded her head.

She cupped a breast with a hand, as though presenting it to him. He leaned over the nipple and sucked. It was surprising how strong a suction he had. Her nipples seemed to grow harder. They felt very sensitive, almost throbbing.

They landed and she quickly collected her luggage. Dragging two bags, meant she couldn't keep the blouse closed. Pulling the luggage kept her arms behind her, so her breasts were pushed up and out, pointing the way ahead. Men were staring at her breasts, which were bouncing around in the half cup bra.

Already aroused, she was becoming over heated again. A couple of businessmen stopped her to ask the way. They offered to help her, which of course she accepted, as she would be able to hold the blouse together.

Instead of grabbing the luggage, they grabbed her breasts. A pathetic attempt to pull the blouse over her breasts didn't cover their purposeful mauling. Of course, they had offered to help her with her breasts, not the luggage. It was her mistake, so she would have to make the best of it.

'Err, you can stop now. I don't think, err, that they can be covered. Best give up, please. I'll get changed. It's OK. You can stop now, thank you. I appreciate your help. Please, I need to go and change. Please, stop now, if you don't mind. Ooo! My nipples are very sensitive. Yes, that was nice, but I need to go, please.' Felicity quietly said.

People were passing and not taking any notice. Two men were mauling her breasts in the airport, and no one bothered to watch. She was put out! It proved she needed Philip to organise a game.

'Thank you for helping me, sir. If you are sure you are finished with my breasts, I'll go now,' she humbly thanked them

In a rest room she cuddled them, for they felt sore. It was surprising that they felt bigger. Examining them in a mirror they looked bigger. How was that? Was it because men had been playing with her breasts, and they had been stimulated so much? She shrugged off the remnants of the blouse, and shimmied out of the skirt. A flowery summer dress, was pulled over her head. It was another of those she had bought recently, so she would have to be careful.

It was a bright sunny day and there was no shade where the taxi's pulled up. She stood in the sun, knowing everything under the dress was on view. She brightened on hearing whistles. The mood changed on realising it wasn't for her. A taxi pulled up and she got in, struggling with the cases.

The taxi driver opened a window to shout at a fool who shouldn't be on the road. The newspaper she was reading blew around, and the dress blew up around her head. She was scrambling around to pull the dress down, and grab pages of the paper.

'Nice to see a woman wearing stockings,' the driver commented. 'Not those elastic, stay-up things either,' he smiled at her.

She just managed to pull the dress into some semblance of order. It was touch and go, that it might fall apart after such rough treatment. She was going to pull at the seam when meeting her husband, and let it fall apart. Now she had to hope it lasted the journey.

He opened the door to help her out of the cab, which was unusual. When the hem again flew up her body to cover her face, she realised why he had bothered. He helped pull the dress down, while giving helpful advice. Or so he pretended. It was all an excuse to fondle her breasts, and paw her body. He tucked the hem under her crotch, giving him a good opportunity to feel her panties.

By the time she tumbled out of the taxi, she was flustered and hotter than when leaving the plane. At least he didn't charge her for the ride. The dress was only just holding together when she checked which was her husband's room. She explained to the porter behind the counter that it was a surprise. Looking at her he could understand any man wanting such a surprise gift. He certainly wouldn't say no. She left the luggage with him, and headed for the elevator.

Felicity was pleased with the dress, for it was holding up well. Men were looking at her which was another plus. She figured it was the sun shining through the thin cotton that held their attention. She hadn't seen or felt a hem had parted, revealing a cheek. They followed it's wriggle through the lobby, to the elevators. Men sighed when the doors shut.

She stepped out of the elevator into a long corridor. The doors hissed shut and caught just a wisp of the dress. Just a tiny corner of white cotton was caught, but it was enough to finish the job. She almost fell when the dress ripped from around her. It wouldn't have happened if the garment hadn't been sabotaged. She loosened the seams, so it was her fault she stood in a corridor in her underwear.

The half cup bra tried and failed to hold her large breasts. It needed a very big pair of hands to cover them. Since leaving home this morning, they seemed to have grown. They were so large they were weighing her down. She didn't have time to think about why it happened. A noisy group of lads were shouting and singing in one of the rooms.

She frantically looked for her husband's number. She ran on high heels, or rather, tottered along as fast as she could, hoping it was in the right direction. A door opened, blasting out a fast dance number, with four guys looking as though they had been blown out by the noise.

She stumbled into them. It was their fault as they blocked her path. What she didn't want, was for them to block her passage. Not that little private passage down there. They closed in on her with concern for her falling. Their concern involved grabbing her in case she fell off the high heels.

There were four pairs of hands on her near naked body. She was right about it taking a pair of hands to cover one of her breasts. She looked down to see one of them massaging a breast while his friend mauled the other. They moved in to kiss them. What was happening to her breasts? They were growing even bigger, and her nipples were elongated, now fattening up.

Felicity couldn't see past her enormous tits to see what was happening down there. The other two guys were playing with her pussy and bottom.

'What's with all this noise? What's going on out here?' Philip said.

The guys parted, and her husband took a good look at her.

'We've found a whore. Were going to take her to our room. We'll be quiet then,' one of the guys said.

Felicity looked at her husband trying to convey sorrow for what she had done.

'I thought you guys were going out on the town, to meet some girls?' Philip said.

'I guess so,' one of the others piped up.

'Come on let's leave her to the boss,' one of them said, and they laughed.

'Come on whore, you can look after me,' Philip told his wife.

'You can have her when you get back,' Philip told them.

'OK, boss. If we don't bring some girls back we'll make use of her,' they agreed.

Philip was their boss! Her husband was their boss, and they'd fumbled around with the bosses wife! They'd called her a whore, and were mauling her body in front of her husband! What if Philip was angry with her and gave her to them. She would have to pander to a bunch of young guys all weekend.

'Philip!' she quietly crooned.

She repeated her husband's name, from wanting his help and protection.

***

'I'm home,' a familiar voice penetrated into her sleep.

Felicity's eyes flickered open, and her face broke into a glow of pleasure.

'Philip! I'm so glad you're home where you belong!' she excitedly cried.

'You alright? You were calling my name in your sleep,' he said.

'Just a dream. I need you, even in my dreams,' she laughed.

'I've already eaten, so lay back, I want desert,' he teased.

On the sofa she looked around, half expecting to see the young guys ready to take their turn. She gently took hold of her husband's head, guiding it over her slippery sex. She didn't need to, as he was an expert concerning her pussy.

He sucked her lips into his mouth to nibble on them. Throwing her head back, she loudly moaned.

'So good, so damn good!' she murmured.

Felicity cum from his wonderful kissing and sucking of her pussy. What she really wanted was to feel his hardness inside her. He knew what she needed, and pulled her onto the floor.

'No! In bed, I want you in bed!' she complained.

He kissed her deeply and stroked her thighs, but she wouldn't give in. He stood up and dragged her up off the floor.

'Come on woman, you have to satisfy your husband, in bed!' he put on a demanding voice.

'Oh! Please master, don't be rough with your humble wife,' she mocked.

'Come on wife,' he said, and slapped her ass.

The panties had been lost, and she hoped they weren't torn, as they were expensive. There wasn't much to them, so maybe they were pure silk as labelled. He threw her onto the bed, where she landed with legs open. She took too long trying to pull them together to be convincing.

'Please don't take my virgin ass, master,' she pleaded.

It was a good job she was giving him hints as to what game she wanted to play.

'I'll take you wherever I want you!' he fiercely spoke.

He put a hand between her breasts to hold her down on the bed. Just then she remembered the dream and her breasts becoming huge. For the slightest moment she wondered what it meant.

'Please don't give me to your workers, master. I'll be your faithful sex slave, I promise, please, master,' she begged.

It was only a week, but it felt so long without him. He too needed her.

He roughly entered her, and she moaned out a great pleasurable sound. A wail of pure gratification escaped her lips. When he spurted into her, she felt he was using her. She was his vessel of cum, his whore to be used, his sex object. Both arms and legs, wrapped around him.

'I'm yours, master, all yours,' she wailed.

At last after fantasy and games, she could orgasm. It was along slow orgasm, reaching throughout her body. Every nerve ending tingled with pleasure.

Felicity wanted to gaze at him, and cuddle him all night, but she soon fell asleep.

***

'No work today,' Philip declared, looking relieved.

Felicity was about to ask why he left a message saying he wouldn't be back until Monday. The dream had been so real, but caught the question before it could be uttered. Should she tell him about the dream? What did it mean? He broke into her thoughts, by grabbing her around the waist.

'You said you altered the yoga pants, as well as some clothes,' he said.

'That's right. Just in case you were thinking of a game,' she quietly suggested.

'Pack them for after breakfast, and we'll go play,' he grinned.

She grinned back. Things were back to normal. They had survived the attack upon their relationship and won.

'I want a month's subscription that's all, just while I'm working in the area,' Philip told the girl.

While he filled out the forms, Felicity approached the counter.

'Hi, do you have a day's trial, before taking out a full membership,' she asked the girl.

'Sure, is this your first time in a gym?' she asked.

The questionnaires had been completed, and they were ready to rock and roll. Philip walked in to get changed. Felicity went into the changing room, disappointed they were separate facilities. Of course, sharing wouldn't have been so much fun. She could lose her towel in front of the men, but that would be too obvious.

She walked out wearing the new outfit. She looked around at the equipment, and wondered where they would start. She saw Philip on a rowing machine, and quickly looked away when he winked at her.

The assigned trainer eventually arrived, and she was pleased to see he was a few years younger than her. He looked fit, and knew it. She wondered how he would react. There were a few members in the gym, but it wasn't full. Just enough people of various ages and sizes were dallying with the equipment. She was happy with the prospective audience.

'Hi, Felicity, I'm Josh, and I'll be your trainer to get you going,' he smiled.

Felicity thought it was a predatory smile, though with plenty of warmth.

'Err, it's nice to meet you Josh. Like, I'm sure you can get me going,' Felicity said, laying it on thick.

Philip had told her to act like a dumb blond, which would work in a gym, as she had never set foot in one. At the best of times she felt awkward around machines, and she already felt out of her depth. The trainer would either treat her with disdain, or play along. Either way it would be fun.

'Don't worry, just do as your told and I'll have you trained in no time,' he laughed.

'Oh! That reminds me of my boyfriend. He said he wanted to train me too,' she said, looking as though she were straining a brain cell.

'Was he into fitness?' Josh asked.

'I'm not sure. Like, he wanted to train me into being his pet-girl. Is that some kind of fitness equipment, or something?' Felicity innocently asked.

Felicity almost broke into laughter. The look on his face was a picture of confused thoughts. He wanted to say something but wisely held back. She wondered if anything could be used from yesterday's peculiar dream.

'No, that's something different. Though, I'm sure you would make a lovely pet-girl,' he finally said.

They stopped by some equipment that looked more like a torture instrument than something to do with fitness.

'Do you think so? Then I'd love for you to train me. Could you train me to be a pet-girl?' she asked.

'Well, err, for fitness, yes. We'll start with this. You need to follow my instructions for safety reasons. You can hurt yourself if you don't follow the rules,' he heavily told her.

'Yes, sir. I shall be a good girl, and obey you,' she promised.

She looked a little too old to be called a girl, but he wasn't looking at her face. She was sitting on a moveable seat, with legs astride the machine. It was a very inelegant position for a woman, or a girl. He was talking directly at her crotch. He was a nice guy, and he wasn't reacting badly to her outrageous behaviour.

She hadn't worn panties under the yoga pants. They were thin to start with, and when she stretched they thinned to almost nothing. With her legs stretched open the crotch was failing in the task of hiding her pussy. The pants had already sliced her lips, now they were stretched tissue paper thin.

The poor guy was automatically reciting the well used instructions for this piece of equipment, without hearing a word of it. He couldn't take his eyes off her, and his cock had taken over his thinking. She took it all in, and pushed her feet down and back. With her knees up around her chin, and legs spread, her pussy looked almost bare.

'Do I look alright?' she asked.

'Sure, sure, keep going,' he instructed.

'Oh! I've got cramp,' she complained. 'Rub my leg, please!' she added through gritted teeth.

He reached forward then thought better of it.

'I've been called. I'll send someone to look after you,' the trainer apologised.

He hurried away looking worried. He couldn't find one of the girls to help the newbie out, and cursed. He decided to stay safe, so he wasn't going out there until she left.

Greg chuckled to himself. He'd watched the two of them, and knew the trainer well enough to see he was scared for his job. He ambled over to the new girl, and introduced himself.

'You're doing well on that equipment,' he said.

Felicity was more wary of this big brazen guy. She hadn't been fooled into thinking he was a fitness trainer, and wasn't going to tease him. He looked too sure of himself, and ready to take advantage.

She looked over to where her husband was taking it easy on an exercise bike. He'd better save some energy for when they got home.

He guided her legs, becoming a bit too intimate. This wasn't like a dream this was real and she didn't want a stranger guiding her thighs. Looking over to her husband was supposed to get his attention. He smiled at her.

The guy was behind her guiding her arms. The back of his hands grazed her breasts, and were getting closer and closer to rubbing them, each time she stretched forward. Her nipples were already growing hard. If her breasts had been as large as in her dream they would have prevented her doing anything at all. In the end they had been enormous. She still couldn't work out what it meant.

He now had his arms around her, telling her to straighten her back. The arrogant man had his hands under her breasts, and she didn't like it one bit. He was all over her, while pretending to help her. Keeping to the arrangement with Philip, she giggled like a dumb blond. If she had the huge breasts, she would have been the perfect dumb blond bimbo.

Philip came up to them, and said, 'I'd better take over now. You can get back to your own exercises,' Philip firmly stated.

It had worked with the two black guys who mistook her for a whore in a mall. Would his bluff work again?

'That's OK buddy. I'm fine here. I'll look after the little lady. You get back to your cycling,' Greg said.

He stood up, towering over her husband. He put a hand to Philips chest, intending to push him away. Felicity was frightened for Philip. He wasn't likely to give in over a struggle to regain his wife. What could she do? She struggled to get out of the equipment. It was hopeless. She could see Philip was about to do something silly in retaliation. Of course he wanted his wife back from this big lug.

If he hit the guy it wouldn't do any good. He'd end up being thrown out, and she would be left here with the big lug. She didn't want her husband hit by him. It would be her fault and she had already been bad. Maybe she could defuse the situation, and give her husband a hint.

'Excuse me, Greg, sir,' she said.

She fluttered the new, false eyelashes, when he looked down at her.

'Could you help me with this, I can't get out,' she purred.

A warning look at her husband calmed him down, just enough. For a moment she thought he was going to hit the guy while distracted with her. Greg's muscles bulged when lifting a bar to release her. With the other hand he lifted her out. Philip wisely left her to manipulate the poor guy.