Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I can use you as an exercise machine,' he laughed, and lifted her right up toward the ceiling with one hand.

Her heart fluttered with fear, and something else. A couple of strides and they were near another machine. Not putting her down meant there was no chance of escape. It felt as though she was being threaded into a machine. He slipped her hands into sleeves attached to chunky metal bars. Pulling on the padding tightened the sleeves around her wrists. So now she couldn't pull them free.

Her feet were fitted into similar sleeves, and they were tightened trapping her feet. Metal bars and weights were all around her, as though she were a part of the equipment.

He adjusted the weights and helped her lift the bar she was attached to. Then slowly eased it back down again. The weights were too heavy for her to lift which meant she couldn't get out without his help, even if she could get the sleeves off. He lifted another set of weights, and the movement spread her legs. She felt the material slip over her sensitive skin, cutting her in too. She knew what was happening down there, and what he could see.

The yoga pants were giving way. Any moment her sex would be on show, as the material parted. What would the big guy do then? Under the weights she was helpless. He could take advantage of her, without being able to do a thing to defend herself.

A weight was lifted and again her legs parted, stretched out almost sideways. Felicity watched a large pin pushed into place, holding the bar in place. She was laying back with her legs akimbo, feeling the material slowly creep away from her sex.

Greg looked down at her with a wicked grin.

'Such a pretty dumb bimbo needs looking after,' he said.

He sounded serious now. Felicity tried to call her husband but her throat was dry and constricted. Her head rocked from side to side, with eyes wide. She couldn't see him anywhere. She couldn't look after herself after all. She needed Philip to look after her, so where was he?

'Mr Greg Anders, to reception, please,' a bored voice sounded on the sound system.

The message was repeated, with the girl sounding just as bored. Philip arrived at her side almost as soon as he turned his back.

Pull your hands out while I hold this up,' he said.

'Now your feet,' he told her, while holding up a different weight.

'You'd better get changed,' he smirked.

The yoga pants had torn up around her waist. Felicity was naked from upper thighs up to her waist. Everyone had seen her bottom and sex. The men weren't applauding, but keenly watching her. She walked with her thighs pressed together, trying hard to hide her sex.

It was a relief to get into the changing room. Opening the locker, she rummaged through the sports bag. The relief quickly changed to resignation. How did he steal her clothes? Philip had exchanged her clothes for this! A pair of pink shorts, and top, was all that was left in the bag.

Pulling the shorts up was a hard job. They were stretchy, but a couple of sizes too small. They fit her like a second skin. They looked painted on. The top was the same. Eventually the two poppers were pushed together, and the tube was turned around. She breathed in deeply and expanded her chest. As expected the poppers burst, and the top fell off.

Another effort had the poppers lined up, connected, and turned around to her back.

'Alright, you want to punish me for what I did. I accept the challenge,' she smiled into the mirror.

The words 'I'm a Barbie Doll', were written across the top. Over her pert bottom was written, 'Barbie Booty 4U'. Across her sex it said, 'Barbie Ready 4U'. It didn't take much of an imagination to understand the messages. It would be humiliating walking out to the car, but she owed her husband more than this.

A woman walked in to change, looked her over, and didn't know whether to laugh or ignore her. She decided to ignore her. Felicity walked past her to the exit, and stopped.

'Hi! Can you tell the time?' she asked, using the stupid whiny voice.

The woman looked closely at Felicity, checking if the girl was making fun of her.

'I have this watch, but don't know what it says,' Felicity said, playing up the part.

'Err, yea, of course,' the woman said, and told her.

'I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm such a silly head. It's time I got back to my boss. He's so strict, he'll spank me if I'm late,' Felicity explained.

The woman's expression turned from disdain, to outrage.

'He does what? How dare he spank you. That's illegal,' the woman spluttered.

'Oh! It's alright, he makes it up to me afterwards. He puts me over his desk for a good seeing to!' Felicity giggled.

The woman looked shocked, and tried to say something, only managing to splutter.

Felicity walked out of the changing room feeling much better. A few weeks ago, before they played these games, there was no way she could have worn such a ridiculous outfit. She wondered what kind of person did. As for talking to that woman like that, it was really liberating.

'Hey, you must be Felicity,' the receptionist said.

'Sure, babe, like, what's up,' Felicity asked.

'Some guy left you a note,' she said, and went to hand it over.

'Oh! I can't read, can you do it for me?' she whined.

Felicity thought it so much fun, she wanted to carry on the whole day like this.

'The car has moved. You are to walk through the mall to meet your boyfriend,' the girl read out.

She looked Felicity up and down and smiled. Neither was she as dumb as she pretended. The girl guessed the woman was playing a game with her husband. It was the only explanation why the man paid her to put those clothes in the locker.

'Quick, get behind the counter, Greg is coming. He doesn't look pleased, either,' the girl said.

'Hi Greg, looking for someone?' Julie asked.

'Yea! Seen a woman in ripped yoga pants?' he asked.

'Did you do the ripping, naughty boy?' she giggled.

'No, but I will,' he said, and stormed back into the gym.

'I wouldn't get in his way if I was you. Unless of course you like it rough,' she giggled.

Felicity timidly peered over the counter to make sure the big man had gone.

'Thanks, I appreciate your help,' Felicity breathed a sigh of relief.

For a moment she thought the girl was playing around with her, and was going to revel her presence. Her heart was thumping with fear and excitement. She forgot all about acting like a dumb bimbo. She was ready to play a different game.

A group of guys came in and as one, their heads turned to Felicity. They grouped around her thinking she was the new receptionist. They were all talking at once, wanting to be booked in, and wanting other things from her. The suggestions became more bold when she just giggled.

The girl was being ignored which was something she wasn't used to. A hand went behind Felicity, and pulled. The top flung out across the counter, and hit one of the guys. As though her breasts were magnets, her hands were pulled over her them.

They had a good look at her tits, and complimented her. Felicity couldn't help smiling and thanking them. It was much easier resorting to being a dumb blond, as nothing much was expected of her. The guy held up her top, and said she could have it.

Trotting around the counter, she was among a group of boisterous young men, eager for a look at her breasts. They weren't louts, so weren't going too far. With one hand she reached up for her top. Having to let go of abreast had them cheering. He gave her the top but she had to completely uncover to put it on. He helped her push the poopers and she thanked him.

They each shook her hand, and only then did she realise they were shaking her breasts up and down.

'Thanks for the show, girl,' they smiled.

Like a stupid dumb girl, she was thanking them in return for being humiliated. She could feel the shorts were wet down there, and she still had to walk through the mall. Her husband was certainly playing an intense game with her. He'd saved her, then put her through yet another embarrassing situation.

She could hardly assert that she was a respectable married woman, while dressed like a slut. It meant men would treat her with very little respect. Looking like a dumb bimbo they expect to be able to take advantage. It was humiliating the way she was being treated, and that sexed her up. Some men just had a bit of fun with her, but she had to watch out for those who would go too far. The danger and vulnerability heated her up, yet it also drew her deeper into the game.

Walking from the gym toward the mall, she wondered what her husband had planned for her next. She was already for home, and a monstrous sex session. When they got home, she wasn't going to let him rest for the whole night. Where was he, and what was he up to? Could she cope with anymore of this playing around?

She looked into a store front that was mirrored from the sun's angle. The outfit was bad enough without the slogans written upon it. It had been dangerous letting that big muscle bound oaf manipulate her. She'd been helpless in his hands. He could have taken her, as there was nothing stopping him. Certainly not those yoga pants, which had split away from her crotch.

She felt humiliated when walking half naked through the gym. What did those men think of her, showing off her pussy and ass? The guys walking into the gym had seen her breasts, and made it clear they thought she was just a dumb fuck. It was humiliating the way they had made fun of her, then dismissed her, as being too slutty to bother with.

The humiliation wasn't over yet. She had to walk through the mall to meet her husband, before she could go home. She didn't know whether to be happy or terrified. She took a deep calming breath, and walked into the mall.