Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Turn around, and bend over, I don't like surprises,' he stated.

As though finding it a challenge, she turned around, and with legs separated she gave him a straight leg bend. He looked on as though it were just a job. That was annoying. She turned around as though shy, and folded her arms under her breasts, pulling them up in a provocative pose.

Felicity bent over again, with both hands gripping the chair. She could feel what she was revealing this time. Her engorged labia were pushing between thin thighs, as though seeking attention. His disinterest was humiliating, and making her hot. Sure that his attention was all hers, she reached for the clothes, and did a reverse striptease.

'Nice, very nice. You don't have much experience, but you have a certain something,' he chuckled. 'You'll do. The changing room is through there. Here's a key to locker twelve. An outfit is in there. It should be clean. If not I'll give you another key,' he said.

He bent his head to some paperwork, effectively dismissing her. She felt belittled but that heated her up even more. Damn! She was a stripper! That in itself was exciting. Revealing her body to strangers, and being paid for it, was damnably decadent. She was a nice middle class girl, yet here she was, only a panty crotch above a whore.

Opening a locker she sniffed the material found there. It was old but at least it was clean. High heels were underneath it, and they were a size too small but she could squeeze into them. The outfit was red, to match the shoes. The dress was held together with Velcro, for ease of removal. She knew all about pulling off a dress in quick time.

It occurred to her, that is what she was going to do. A routine she'd used in the street, yet this was far safer. Not having practiced to particular music, she had to take what was available. It was lunchtime, so not many in, and therefore the perfect opportunity to practice. Or so the boss told her. If she couldn't do it, she would be out.

Wearing black stockings, with suspenders, and black filmy underwear under the red dress, was perfect. Walking confidently on stage, she didn't bother to dance, or bump and grind. Instead she examined the stage left curtains, as though thinking of replacing them. Shopping was well within her experience.

A deft tug of her right hand, unseen by the audience, brought the dress peeling away from her. It was slow, and all the more exciting. Both hands went up to her face, which held an exaggerated, frightened, shocked expression. At least she hoped her acting skill conveyed fear. Not even hearing the music, she ran across the stage in mock panic. The dress had been tied to the curtain by a fishing line, borrowed from one of the girls.

Draping the other curtain across her body, she looked back to where the dress was. Felicity looked desperately everywhere, at the audience, the backdrop, behind her, and longingly back at the dress. A leg up to her hip was showing stocking tops. Another leg was revealed, followed by a timid creep across the stage, almost on tiptoe. The heels were that steep anyway.

Covering the bra, then her panties with both hands, she made it to the dress. Pulling on it made no difference. It was caught on something. A song about letting the dogs out, came on, just in time. It looked as though she were struggling with a dog off stage. Wiggling her bottom at the audience, had their full attention.

They took notice as soon as she walked on, because she was a new girl. She held their attention by doing something different, rather than just standing there gyrating, looking bored, and dropping her clothes. Money was thrown onto the stage, only a few low notes, but it was supposed to be an incentive.

The rude remarks with, get 'em off, thrown in, was expected.

Pulling on the nylon line, pulled the dress out of sight, and she threw her hands up in the air, and faced the audience. An expression of shock was easy to pretend. It was hoped they got the story, that the dress had been stolen away by a dog. It was simple, but she didn't know if it was effective from the audience perspective.

She covered her top half with the curtain, and attached the nylon line to her bra. Letting the curtain fall, she tried to walk away, to find the bra was now caught. In dismay, and panic, she had to remove it. Trying to cover her breasts, she ran across the stage to the other curtain, making a bad job of covering them.

Back again to recover the bra, the same thing happened, where she wrestled with an imaginary dog. While tugging at the bra, her breasts were uncovered, and shaken around.

Repeating the exact same thing with the panties, had her stripped down to stockings, suspender belt, and shoes. It must have been obvious how sexed up she was.

The audience was laughing and shouting at her, and throwing advice. The manager appeared from his office to find out what the commotion was about. This was normally a silent, morose lunchtime drinkers session. The dancers were on as an excuse for the patrons to be here, rather than somewhere else.

'I hope you don't expect me to act!' Babes shouted at the boss over the music.

'Okay, Babes, no problem,' he said, which was his usual fobbing off expression.

Phil grabbed Felicity's arm, in the gloom of backstage, and said, 'You can do an evening session. Work out what music you want with Grant. He'll be in around five.'

Felicity got an almost empty bus back to the car. She was buzzing with sexual energy. Common sense told her not to go back for another session. Especially as she was so wound up. In the car, she kept a hand in her panties, trying to drive one handed. Damn! The striptease turned her on so much, it was difficult not to pull over and satisfy the tormenting itch, in the middle of traffic.

The fuel light came on, and so she had to pull off the freeway. Keeping her foot light on the gas, she cruised toward a familiar sign. This was definitely the wrong place to pull off the freeway, but it was too late now. Driving deeper into trouble-land, or back onto the freeway, was out of the equation.

Pulling up to a pump, and walking towards the office, she felt very conscious of the skimpy outfit. In the bus and even in a strip club, she hadn't felt scared. The young Hispanics weren't subtle with their stares, or remarks. They were practising being mature males, in an immature way. Their fathers treated women with disdain, as second class citizens, but here they were watching a third class slut.

The tight cut-offs, fraying dangerously at the crotch, and the open top, were signs of something. From what they were saying, the nice middle class woman had been reduced to a dirty slut, available for anything. It was sincerely hoped they were all talk. All she could do was give them the silent, disdain treatment.

As she walked into pay for the gas, she had to push her way among them. The large armholes pulled open, allowing them to see her bare breasts. There was no doubt now, a bra should have been worn. A hand flew into the top, grabbing a feel of a breast. If she could have carried on to the cash desk, it would have been ignored.

Stopped by a hand holding onto a nipple was unexpected. It hurt trying to pull away, so she had to stand there, waiting for some escape words to find their way to her mouth.

'Hey, you have to pay for that,' she heavily spoke.

'Who do you work for?' one of them asked.

'Phil in the strip club,' she quickly replied.

The hand let go of a nipple. It seemed she had passed some kind of test. Instinctively she had mentioned the strip club and luckily it worked.

'No offence meant, girl,' the nipple tweaking guy said.

'You going to strip for us, girl?' Uno grinned.

'No, you have to pay to get into the club. Latter at five,' she said

'Nice ass, girl. Look forward to seeing it,' he grinned, while running his fingers into the crack.

'Not much we can't see now,' one of them commented, with a snigger.

It was a reminder of how tight the shorts were. They hid nothing of her body. Her pussy was blossoming, to be split in two, and they were commenting on her camel toe.

Paying the attendant for gas didn't mean it was over, as they were waiting for a repeat performance. Mention of Phil held them back for a moment, and only the leader of their gang took a liberty with her. He'd ran his fingers up her slit, and pressed her button.

Would using Phil's name work again, or were they going to be even bolder, and not just with their hands this time. As long as it was only their hands, she could stand that. On her knees before a bunch of adolescents would be too much. Once the bold leader took her mouth, the others would have the courage to face fuck her.

Maybe they would take her, two at a time. The ordeal would be over sooner, but having young guys spurt their loads into her vagina and mouth was a frightening idea. Oh! Shit! What if they decided to keep her as their gang slut? Pandering to a rough bunch of teens was a disgusting prospect. Still, it heated her up till her pussy was burning hot. Already excited from playing around, she was about to boil over, and she needed a cock so badly!

It was a surprise to find them gone. Wasn't she good enough to attract a gang of rough young teens? Of course she didn't want trouble, but it was disappointing not to have them try it on. Seeing them facing up to another gang of teens, told her what was happening. It didn't have anything to do with her, as they had other priorities.

***

Felicity put on the same red dress, and prepared herself for the show. A quick conversation with Grant brought on grunts, and nods, so she had to hope he understood what was wanted. Describing the impromptu act, he nodded, and shrugged his shoulders. He didn't want to be here, and for a moment, she didn't either.

Peering around the curtain, she found the place filling up. It was nearing six, and the guys were knocking off work. The routine was the same as this afternoon, except with well timed dog barking, thanks to Grant finding the right sound effects. That part of the tape would get some wear this evening.

Felicity got a thrill when her dress was pulled off, and the men murmured their appreciation. When her panties were lost, there were whoops from the crowd. Standing before them wearing nothing but a startled look, was so exciting, she had a mini-orgasm.

Back in the dressing room she had to try and relax. Never before had she been so worked up, that a man was desperately needed. Often she had been close to allowing someone to lead her astray, but this was different. A strong need, to go out to the bar and talk to the guys, was difficult to hold back. Her pussy was flowing, and she was ready, ready for anything.

The other girls went on stage one by one, then a pair of them had a togetherness act. They were lesbian lovers at home, so the act had a real intensity to it. Felicity had calmed down enough to go back on stage for her finale. The same act was all she had to offer, but again it was appreciated.

It was late when Phil paid her. The girls hung around for a drink to wind down, or just to have a drink. Describing the afternoon situation at the gas station, the girls sympathised.

'You were lucky. Oh, sure, they were just boys, eighteen-year-olds, but those gangs can be bad news. One of the girls from here had a rough time with that lot. Last year it was,' Janice commented.

'Haven't you got someone to look after you? When is he back? It's best if someone picks you up from here, and drives you home,' Jill advised.

'My Barney will look after you,' Penny offered.

'Yea, sure he will, he'll look after you,' Janice said, and coughed on a cigarette.

Felicity had a couple of drinks, and didn't pick up on Janice's sarcasm. If she had the hint might have been taken.

Outside Penny took hold of Felicity's arm, and said, 'You really shouldn't drive home alone. Don't look, but there are gang members in that car.'

'The ones from the gas station?' Felicity worriedly asked, and gripped her new friend's arm.

'Might be. Come with us, Barney will look after you,' Penny offered.

Penny liked the look of the new woman. Although she obviously wasn't into girls, you never knew what someone might do after a few drinks. If her guy could soften the woman up, she might get some girl on girl action.

On the drive home, the woman was talking about the show, as though she were on speed. Penny encouraged her, with compliments about the act. The woman was obviously an amateur and this had been her first time stripping. They often had a nice middle class woman turn up, wanting to show herself off, then leave disillusioned. The place was crummy and the clientele made up of drunks. The place and the job were nothing like a Hollywood movie.

Barney got the message from his girl, and kept quiet. The three of them tumbled out of the car, and into the apartment, loudly laughing and trying to keep quiet as it was late.

'Show Barney your act, and he'll give you some tips on improving it,' Penny encouraged her new friend.

A couple more drinks were consumed, and Barney joined in the praise. Felicity couldn't help looking at his crotch, and licking her lips.

On a sudden impulse she stood up, only to become shy. Penny handed her another drink. The guy wouldn't do anything, as his girlfriend was here, so why not.

'We're all the same here, we see naked bodies all the time, it's alright, go ahead. Show us your act, I've heard its real good,' he encouraged.

Felicity was soon down to her panties, and still as hot as hell. She made a show of pulling them down. Naked in someone's lounge, she felt embarrassed. Penny got up, and put her arms around her, telling her what a great show she put on.

'You have a great body, it's no wonder all the guys went wild for you. Sit down and I'll show you my act,' Penny said, and helped the woman sit on the sofa with her guy.

Felicity looked around for her clothes and wondered where they were. Barney had to lean close to be heard over the music. He soon had an arm around her, then tickled her, followed by a kiss, turning it into a full on smooch.

Felicity was hotter than hell, and drunk, and had her hand on his cock in his jeans. She was rubbing his cock, and didn't notice there were too many hands on her body. Penny was exploring the woman's body, admiring her breasts with fingers, then the woman's slit, until finding her clit.

'Come on, let's try a sister act,' Penny said, and pulled the woman off the sofa.

Barney liked the idea too. Although he was getting on well with the woman, he was patient. His girl could seduce her for him. After Penny finished with her, she would still want a cock. In the meantime he would enjoy watching Penny playing with the woman.

Both were naked, dancing close. Penny rubbed her breasts against the woman's nipples. There was no need to take it slow, she was already hot, and drunk enough to lose her inhibitions. They danced lower until they tumbled to the floor, with Penny catching her. They giggled and laughed, and cavorted together.

Felicity kept glancing at Barney's crotch, and seductively licking her lips. Or so she thought, though the drink had her slurring her words as well as misshaping her lips into more of a grimace. A single thought washed through her mind, rinsing out all thoughts of reticence. She needed a cock to fulfil her desire, to fill her, and to remove an awful empty feeling.

Catching the girl moving between her legs, she meant to stop it. With uncoordinated movements she tried unsuccessfully. The next moment lips were sucking on her pussy. Then the girl pressed her sex into Felicity's face, and rubbed hard. Getting the idea from the nice things happening to her, Felicity sucked on the girls bits.

Enjoying the feeling sparked off sensations in her own sex. It was easy to copy the girl's every move upon her sex. A bite upon her lips, and Felicity bit upon the girls lips. A suck on lips, a lick up her slit, until Felicity was licking the girl's slit and clit with enthusiasm.

Barney intently watched the show. He was cool with his girlfriend liking older women, as she abandoned them afterwards, and didn't care if he used them next. This one would have an orgasm, and just lay their prone, ready for him to take. It would be an easy conquest. She would be wet and open, so he need not bother with foreplay. She was already slippery, from the thorough going over Penny was giving her.

'What in hell! Get out of here! Get to your own room you dirty fucking bitch!' Sandy shouted.

Penny unsteadily got up off the floor. Her flat mate owned the lease on the apartment, and had already been warned about bringing home strays. As long as she kept the noise down in her room, anything was tolerated. The woman was tough, and street wise, and wouldn't take any excuses.

'This is my sanctuary away from all the shit I have to put up with! Leave the bitch there!' Sandy ordered.

The two of them slunk off to Penny's room, with the idea of finishing what had been started, by using each other. Barney shrugged, not caring either way.

'Here's your clothes, get them on!' Sandy ordered. 'I'll not have a skanky bitch fucking around in my lounge. I've phoned for a cab. When it arrives you are out of here, and don't come back!' the woman snarled.

Felicity arrived home feeling worn out. From tiredness, arousal, and the feeling her sex had been frazzled. Being sent packing like a dirty bitch on heat, fell heavily upon her. Having a bucket of cold water drench her might have helped. As it was she was sore, but still hot as hell.

More than ever she wished Philip was home to fuck her. Once wouldn't be enough! On the bed she began to pump her sex with a dildo, until experiencing a small weak orgasm. It was just enough to let her escape into sleep.

12