All Comments on 'Expanding Horizons'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I see this turning into another cuck story. 20 years married and his wife’s only just telling him this? Seems pre-meditated on her part and he’s being lead on.

Put the idea in his head, encourage, guide, push and then she buys a strap on. Now with no experience she doesn’t go for a regular size or a smaller one but a 8’ strap on and to top it off it’s Black (here we go)

She manages to find someone who works with Bi couples and (gasp) it’s a big black guy.

Although the wife’s shocked (or is she) she then reveals to her husband of 20 years she’s been with black men before.

And, wow, the big black guy takes control and the white husband becomes a cocksucker for Black men and starts along the cuckold to a BBC slut wife.

The takes ages told was with guys who played with each other but this black guy seems only interested in being the giver and he’s going to be purely the top.

Seems to me she’s being either lusting after BBC or she’s been cheating and wants more. Life’s not looking good for him

I’ll skip the next one thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...