Expanding Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is totally nuts," Doug said, flushing as he took it from her, tentatively touching the head of it with the tip of his tongue.

"Can you taste me on it?" Clara asked.

"Yeah," Doug replied. "This is nuts," he replied, then took the head of it into his mouth. "I feel silly," he said after a minute.

"Here, let me do it," Clara said to him, taking it from him and running into her pussy and pumping it a few times, then bringing it up to her mouth. "The trick is to relax," she said, opening her mouth and laying the dildo on her extended tongue, pushing it in until it hit the back of her throat, then wrapping her lips around the shaft and taking it into her throat.

"Amazing that you can do that," Doug said in admiration.

"I've had lots of practice," Clara laughed. "Don't take any more of it into your mouth than you're comfortable with. Each time it gets easier. When you really learn how to relax, then you can take it into your throat."

"Do you like doing that, swallowing a cock?" Doug asked, watching as she slid the dildo back into herself before handing it to him.

"It turns me on to know that I can do it," Clara replied. "But I know how much it turns you on, any guy on, so I do it. My favorite part of sucking a cock is when it cums. Everything else is just waiting for that. See, it's not that bad, is it?" she asked after watching him try again, this time taking about half of it into his mouth.

"It tastes like latex after the taste of you wears away," Doug said.

"You won't have that problem with a cock," Clara said. "One of the big differences. Some women, people get off on just having something in their mouth. Me, I like cock, the real thing, because I know that it's going to cum. I don't have an oral fetish per se, I just like eating a man's cum. Pussy is different. Eating a pussy is a sublime experience all its own. The cum is just a bonus."

"I love eating pussy," Doug sighed, "especially yours."

"Once you got over it, you'd probably love sucking a cock, too," Clara said. "Now come eat me some more," she said, laying back and bringing her knees to her chest. "All of this talk is making me horny."

Once again the next day at work, Doug checked out some of the forums that he had discovered, then watched a few of the videos that he had found links for, everything only serving to increase his frustration. His cock was so hard and throbbing so much that he had to sit for several minutes after watching the last video in order to calm down, the scene he had seen almost making him cum.

"Wow, where did that come from?" Clara gasped later that evening after sucking him off after a near-violent fuck. "I'm not complaining, mind you. That was amazing."

"This is driving me crazy," Doug panted as he lay down next to her, exhausted.

"So far, I like your kind of crazy," Clara laughed. "You haven't fucked me quite like that in a long time. I sure hope that it's not a one-off."

"I'm going to have to try it," Doug said, not looking at her. "If I don't get it out of my system, I'll never have any peace with myself."

"Okay," Clara said, understanding. "How can I help?" she asked.

"Tell me what to do," Doug replied.

"What exactly is it that you want to get out of your system?" Clara asked. "Seeing me with another woman and fucking both of us or seeing me with another man, maybe sucking his cock?"

"Yes, that," Doug replied. "Will you help?"

"You know that I will," Clara said, smiling to herself. "What do you want me to do?"

"How about finding a guy?" Doug asked with a short, derisive laugh.

"Any particular kind of a guy?" Clara asked.

"Just one that won't make me feel like a fool," Doug replied. "I still don't know if I can go through with it."

"No is always no," Clara said. "From either of us. At any point."

"Then you'll do it?" Doug asked.

"Yes," Clara replied. "When?"

"I don't guess that it matters," Doug replied. "But not here. At a motel or something. And nobody that we know or would ever meet in real life. In case we don't...I don't like it."

"Okay," Clara agreed. "How about eating my pussy, then fucking my brains out again like you just did?" she asked, reaching for his cock.

Clara was stunned by the change in Doug after that. It was like the clock had been turned back 20 years when it came to the intensity of their sex lives. He was eating and fucking her with the same unquenchable frenzy of their first days together, which she totally welcomed and loved.

"Doug, I think that I've found someone," Clara said to him at dinner several nights later, watching him carefully.

"Really?" Doug asked, his fork pausing halfway to his mouth as he stared at her.

"Yes," Clara replied. "He's in his late 40s, teaches English literature at the local college, and has experience with bi-curious couples."

"Is that what we are, bi-curious?" Doug asked.

"It's a word that he used and it seems apt," Clara replied.

"So, what happens now?" Doug asked.

"Well, if you want me to, I'll arrange a date and we can meet him and take it from there," Clara replied. "Maybe the chemistry won't be right or something. No is always no, remember."

"I-I'll leave it up to you, then," Doug said, swallowing hard, chagrinned that his cock was hardening in his pants.

Doug found that his leg was actually trembling as they drove to their date at the Motel 6 near the interstate.

"Are you sure that you're okay with this?" Clara asked, sliding her hand between his legs as he drove, smiling when she felt how hard his cock was.

"I have no idea," Doug replied as he parked the car. "I guess we're going to find out," he said as they exited the car.

They went up the stairs and found room 212.

"Do I look okay?" Clara asked, smoothing down her miniskirt and adjusting her tube top.

"You look good enough to eat," Doug assured her, his heart pounding in his chest as he knocked on the door.

"Wow, you are far hotter than I imagined," a good-looking black man said when he opened the door, Doug and Clara staring at him stunned. "Is there a problem?" the man asked, seeing the looks on their faces.

"I...we didn't realize..." Clara stammered.

"That I was black?" the man asked, smiling.

"Y-yes," Clara replied.

"Is that a problem?" he asked.

"N-no, of course not," Clara stammered. "I...we were just surprised is all."

"Why don't you come in and we can get acquainted?" the man suggested. "My name is Hercules. My parents had a strange sense of humor," he said with a laugh when he saw their faces.

"I'm Clara and this is Doug," Clara introduced.

"We...we've never done anything like this before," Doug said as they entered. "You'll have to excuse us if we're not sure how to..."

"I understand," Hercules said, smiling. "This isn't my first dance."

"You do this a lot?" Clara asked.

"Not nearly enough," Hercules laughed. "To get the elephant in the room out of the way, you're here because you want your husband to watch you having sex with another man and he wants to see what it's like being with a man; do I have it right?" he asked.

"That's pretty much it," Clara agreed.

"You were surprised that I am black," Hercules said. "Have you ever been with a black man before?" he asked.

"Not exactly," Clara replied slowly, Doug turning to look at her in surprise. "I...when I was in high school, I sucked some black cocks, but I've never fucked a black man."

"So you have no problem with the fact that I am black?" Hercules asked.

"No," Clara replied, flushing.

"And you?" Hercules asked Doug.

"I don't guess that it matters," Doug replied. "I was just surprised. I didn't really know what to expect and that you'd be black hadn't ever entered my mind."

"Sometimes it's better to confront all of your fears, or taboos, in one fell swoop," Hercules said.

"Taboos would be more accurate, I think," Doug said. "I'm very...nervous, I guess."

"Fair enough," Hercules said, smiling. "Would you like to continue talking about it or have something to drink perhaps?" he asked.

"Why don't we just get started?" Doug replied. "Before I lose my nerve."

"Very well," Hercules agreed. "Since this is new to you, would you like me to make suggestions as to how to proceed?"

"That sounds like a good idea," Doug replied.

"I've found that getting everyone naked is the best way to start," Hercules said. "Shall we all undress?"

"Uh, sure," Doug agreed as Clara peeled her tube top off, releasing her breasts, her ruby nipples hard and jutting out on her smaller breasts.

Doug flushed as he undressed, embarrassed that his cock was so hard, standing out in front of him, inwardly feeling a sense of relief when he saw that Hercules' cock was about the same size as his.

"You are a beautiful woman, very sexy," Hercules said, reaching out with one hand to gently caress one of Clara's breasts, gently pinching her hard ruby nipple. "Don't be afraid to speak up," he said. "If you'd like something, if there's something that you're not comfortable with. This is supposed to be fun and enjoyable for all of us."

"Okay," Clara said, reaching for his cock and wrapping her hand around the shaft as he bent over to kiss her, his other hand sliding down her back to cup her naked ass.

"Would you like to watch me with Clara at first?" Hercules asked Doug. "You can join in as you feel comfortable."

"Okay," Doug agreed, swallowing as Hercules led Clara over to the bed, encouraging her to sit down on the end of it while he stood in front of her, his hard black cock sticking in her face.

"Is there any particular reason why you're doing this?" Hercules asked as Clara leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth.

"It...it started out because I asked her why she liked sucking cock so much," Doug replied, watching as Clara went all the way down on Hercules, her nose pressing into his belly as she took his cock into her throat.

"She certainly does it well," Hercules said, a hand on Clara's head as she sucked his cock. "Why don't you join us, let her suck us both?" he suggested.

Moving to stand next to Hercules, their hips touching, Doug watched as Clara sucked Hercules' cock, then his, alternating back and forth.

"You're going to make me cum," Hercules announced several minutes later as Clara sucked on his cock.

Clara looked up at Doug, her mouth filled with Hercules' cock, smiling around it when she saw him give a slight nod, then renewed her assault on his cock, leaving no doubt in anyone's mind what her intentions were.

"Oh, yes," Hercules sighed as he began to blow his load into Clara's eagerly sucking mouth.

Doug watched wide-eyed, his own cock throbbing in front of him as Clara's cheeks hollowed, knowing that she was sucking him off. Clara moaned when Hercules pulled his spurting cock from her mouth and shot a couple of streams of cum onto her upper lip before laying it on her extended tongue, cum continuing to seep from the slit onto her tongue, thickly coating it until she finally closed her lips around the shaft and swallowed, then continued to suck on him until she could extract no more cum before sitting back, gasping for breath, her mouth and chin covered with cum.

"You like that?" Hercules asked.

"Yes," Clara and Doug both replied at the same time.

"Since you're new to this, I'll tell you that you should always kiss your wife after she sucks another man," Hercules said. "To let her know that it's okay with you, that you still love her. Same with fucking," he added. "Some other guy fucks her, you eat her pussy when he's finished."

Doug knelt down in front of Clara between her knees, smiling wanly as he looked at her cum-covered face, then leaned forward and softly kissed her, Clara's arms reaching up around his neck, deepening the kiss. When they finally broke the kiss, any cum that had been all over her mouth was gone.

"Did you like it, all of it?" Clara asked, searching his face.

"Yeah, it was hot," Doug replied, smiling.

"What now?" Clara asked.

"I want to see him eat your pussy, then fuck you," Doug said.

"Really?!" Clara asked, smiling.

"Yeah," Doug replied. "What the hell. If we're going to do this, let's do it."

"Now that is one fine-looking pussy," Hercules said when Doug moved out of the way and Clara lay back, drawing her knees up to her chest, her long inner lips petaled open beneath her big glistening clit. "You are one lucky man," he said as he sank to his knees in front of her, wasting no time, leaning over to stick his tongue into her, Clara moaning when he started slurping on her.

Doug couldn't believe that he was watching another man eating Clara's pussy, hearing her gasping and moaning as she thrashed around, her whole body constantly spasming in orgasm as Hercules ate her with obvious skill.

"That is one very tasty pussy," Hercules said when he lifted his face from Clara's pussy several minutes later, smiling as he licked his lips.

"That was wonderful," Clara gasped, panting for breath.

"Would you like me to fuck you now?" Hercules asked.

"Yes," Clara breathed in response, her eyes wide as she hooked her elbows behind her knees so that she could lean up to watch.

"How about you?" Hercules asked, looking at Doug. "Do you want me to fuck your wife?"

"Yeah, go ahead," Doug replied, licking his lips nervously.

"Show me," Hercules said.

"Show you? What do you mean?" Doug asked, a puzzled look on his face.

"You put my cock in your wife's pussy," Hercules replied, smiling.

Doug just froze, his eyes widening in understanding, and swallowed, then reached out with a trembling hand to wrap around the shaft of Hercules' cock.

"Hold your own cock with your other hand," Hercules instructed. "Feel the difference between holding your own cock and another man's."

"It's totally different," Doug said as he complied.

"Yeah," Hercules agreed. "Now get the head of my cock nice and wet," he instructed.

His hand shaking, Doug rubbed the head of Hercules' cock up and down through Clara's pussy, seeing it quickly pick up a sheen from her freely flowing juices.

"You can do better than that," Hercules said.

"What do you...oh," Doug said, flushing, then slowly sinking to his knees, still rubbing the head of Hercules' cock between Clara's spread pussy lips.

"It's what you want to do, isn't it?" Hercules asked when he saw Doug hesitating.

"Yeah, it is," Doug croaked, pulling Hercules' cock from Clara's pussy and pointing it at himself, his entire universe suddenly the head of his black cock, precum leaking from the slit.

"Oh, Doug," Clara gasped when he extended his tongue to swipe across the head of Hercules' cock. "Oh, god," she moaned, an orgasm rippling through her body as she came.

"Yeah, that's it," Hercules encouraged as Doug rolled his tongue all around the head of his cock. "It won't bite you. Now stick it in her pussy," he said after Doug actually softly sucked on the slit for a few seconds, tasting the thick precum that was leaking.

His hand still trembling, the taste of Hercules' precum thick in his mouth, Doug placed the head of his cock at the entrance to Clara's pussy, not removing his hand from the shaft until he had pushed so much of it into her that his hand was in the way.

"Oh, that feels very nice," Hercules sighed as he buried his cock in Clara's pussy.

"It feels wonderful," Clara sighed, smiling at Doug who was still licking his lips, his eyes a bit wild as he watched Hercules begin to fuck her, his entire cock quickly glistening with wetness.

"What do you think of that?" Hercules asked as he fucked Clara.

"It's hot, seriously fucking hot," Doug replied, breathing hard as he watched his black cock disappearing and then reappearing, the long inner lips of Clara's pussy clinging to the shaft of his cock each time he'd pull back.

"Here, suck on it again," Hercules said after a couple of minutes of steady fucking, pulling his glistening cock from Clara's pussy and pointing it at Doug's face. "Yeah, just like that," he said when Doug opened his mouth, extending his tongue for Hercules to slide his cock onto and into his mouth, closing his lips just behind the head as he tasted Clara's pussy all over it.

"Oh, Doug," Clara breathed, her eyes wide as she watched him sucking Hercules' black cock.

"You like that?" Hercules asked, pulling his cock from Doug's mouth and plunging it back into Clara's pussy.

"It's...okay," Doug replied, his cock achingly hard as he licked his lips. "It tastes good."

"That's your wife's pussy that tastes so good," Hercules laughed as he fucked her.

Twice more Hercules pulled his cock from Clara's pussy and let Doug suck on it, each time taking more of it into his mouth.

"Okay, you ready to suck me some more?" Hercules asked, really fucking Clara hard.

"Yeah," Doug replied, leaning close, his mouth open and his tongue extended.

"Oh, my god!" Clara gasped when she saw Hercules pull his spurting cock from her pussy and stick it into Doug's open mouth.

Freezing momentarily, Doug's first instinct was to pull away, but he resisted, feeling Hercules' cock pulsing on his tongue, knowing that he was cumming in his mouth. When he felt his throat filled with cum, he reflexively gulped, swallowing it.

"Don't just be a cum bucket, suck it," Hercules encouraged, Clara staring in astonishment as Doug's cheeks hollowed as he began to actively suck on Hercules' cock. "Yeah, that's it," he encouraged as Doug sucked him off. "I can see that you'll be doing this again," he said when he finally pulled his spent cock from Doug's mouth.

"Yeah, probably," Doug replied, panting for breath.

"Now clean your wife's pussy up," Hercules instructed. "Make her know that you love her, that you liked seeing her fucked by another man."

"I did like seeing it," Doug said, turning and gluing his mouth to Clara's cum-seeping pussy, slurping on the cum cocktail that filled her.

"You've got a good husband," Hercules said as he watched Doug eating Clara's pussy.

"He's the best," Clara said, smiling. "Just the best."

12