All Comments on 'Expanding Horizons Ch. 02'

by BenJacnov

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DickeredDickered4 months ago

Fantastic. I'm waiting for the next installment.

jessicaravenjessicaraven4 months ago

Very nice, seemed totally real, and that makes it even more of a turn-on.

JoeMangumJoeMangum4 months ago

Awesome open marriage…. Fantasy yet to be fulfilled

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have to say one of my favorites....yes this is a fantasy of mine as I'm sure most men will not admit to but those like me will have no problem, the thought of my lady sucking a cock and getting fucked and me tasting her on his cock and yes feeling a man explode not only in my mouth after face fucking me but to feel him throbbing and exploding into my virgin ass DAMN!

BidickulousBidickulous4 months ago

Hot, well written story! Fun to have the ‘going bi’ transition driven by the wife while still allowing Jack a chance to think through and accept the MM interaction; so much more interesting than the stories where the husband gets tied up and forced! Looking forward to more chapters and Jack learning the amazing pleasures of getting his prostate stroked!

BonebibrainBonebibrain4 months ago

Just re-read chapter one and then got updated to chapter two… More please… tell us they will have another chapter 🤔🫨😊🤔

Confusion has set in and I don’t know what to wish for… being Sam or Jack??? My god there is no loser… well as a loyal reader… please forward Sam or Jack’s contact info…😄 GREAT STORY…THANKS…BBB

DorcDorc3 months ago

Wow, I also enjoyed the fun they had with Sam. I could see myself auditioning for the role of Sam when the movie comes out!

StubbyoneStubbyone1 day ago

Another hot installment. Well done. Good editing. Loved that wifey was so enthusiastic about watching hubby interact with the other man. It made it easier for them both to enjoy a second person without guilt or jealousy. Doing it together seems the way to go. A bit surprised she let Sam start fucking her without hubby in presence. That’s not doing it together as she promised. Still a 5-😊😊😊😊😊 story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenJacnov@BenJacnov
Older straight guy. Had a few passive gay experiences in my early years. Gotten Bi curious in my later years. Enjoy writing erotic stories. Glad I found this site so I can begin to share some of them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES