Expanding Horizons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Softly, almost in a whisper, she told him. "Trina. My name is Trina. Thank you so much for the compliment."

Looking into her eyes he said, "You are quite welcome. I meant every word. I think you two make a beautiful couple."

Trina quickly replied, "Oh no, we are not a couple. We just met."

Sam smiled knowingly and nodded his head. Looking directly at me he said, "Well then, Jack, that's good to know." Turning to Trina he asked, " Would you care to dance, Trina?"

Trina let out a breath I don't think she realized she was holding and accepted his invitation. When she stood Sam took her hand and guided her to the dance floor. I watched them as they danced; struck by how sexy they looked together. He was holding her loosely as they glided around the dance floor. Trina was very animated as they talked; constantly laughing at whatever he was saying. When the dance was over another song started right away. They stayed out on the dance floor through that song too.

As the next song was starting Trina looked at me and I nodded my approval. It was another slow dance. This time Trina pressed her body tight against Sam. I watched as they ground sensually against each other in rhythm with the music. His hands rested on her waist, his fingers splayed across the beginning swell of her ass. Trina had her head on Sam's chest, her hands pressed into his back. Anticipating having Sam join us upstairs my dick was fully hard as I watched them sway together. When the music ended Sam escorted Trina back to the bar. Trina took her seat and her dress rode up putting the tops of her nylons and her milky white upper thighs on display.

Sam stood beside Trina opposite me. She reached for her drink and I watched as Sam put his hand on her exposed inner thigh and openly stroked her naked flesh. When his fingers extended under the hem line of her dress a soft moan escaped her as she sipped her drink. I was sure his fingers had made contact with her pantyless pussy.

Sam kissed Trina lightly on the lips and looked directly at me. Softly, he said, "Jack, I know Trina said you were not together, but I have seen this play before. I think your wife wants to experience something- someone- fresh. So you are here tonight to look for a suitable player."

His summation of our situation and his boldness astounded me, but his next words floored me.

Sam continued. "Or maybe it's you Jack, who are looking for something more. If you are I'm your guy. I would be happy to fulfill the desires of either or both of you."

My heart raced. I felt breathless. I looked at Trina. She looked deep into my eyes and said, "You know what I want, so the final decision is yours."

Looking down I watched Sam continue to caress my wife. Watching his hand half hidden under the hem of her dress I couldn't help but notice the bulge in the front of his slacks. I wondered what his cock looked like. Just the thought of sucking the cock of this handsome, charming man had me aroused more than the night I sucked George. Knowing Trina wanted Sam for herself as much as she wanted to watch me suck his dick made my heart pound in my chest.

I looked up from Trina's lap and discovered Sam watching me; the corners of his mouth curled up into a slight smile. He looked so confident. I felt out of breath as I looked into his eyes. Abandoning all pretense I said, "Trina, why don't you take Sam up to our room. I'll be coming along as soon as I settle our bar tab."

Sam smiled and removed his hand from Trina's leg. He adjusted his package and offered Trina a hand. As she slid from her bar stool she put her hand in my lap and squeezed my hard on. She smiled a wicked smile and whispered, "Okay babe, we will see you in a few minutes then."

I watched them walk out of the lounge headed for the elevator. Thinking I would give them some time alone I slowly sipped my drink. By the time I was finished and settled the bar tab my dick was under control and was no longer hard. I left the bar to head upstairs. Using my card I opened the room door. The sight of Sam pounding Trina from behind as she was bent over the end of the bed greeted me.

I closed the door and stood there taking in the scene. My immediate vision was of Trina's long legs encased in dark nylons supported on those spiked high heels. The creamy white skin of her ass divided by the black straps of the garter holding up her nylons. Her dress was bunched around her waist and her tits were swinging free of their confinement. Sam's ass moved like a pile driver as he fucked my wife. My erection was back.

Shedding my clothes without taking my eyes off the scene before me I moved to the side of the bed. I stroked my cock as I watched my sexy wife. Resting on her elbows, her head on the mattress, her lustful moans filled the air as Sam stuffed her pussy with cock. I crawled onto the bed and kissed Trina. She was moaning into my mouth as Sam pistoned his cock into her from behind. Breaking the kiss I lay on my back and positioned myself under Trina with my head hanging off the bed between her spread legs. I felt Trina's mouth envelope my dick.

From my position I had a close up view of Sam's cock as it penetrated Trina's pussy. It looked to be 7 or 8 inches long and slender. His balls hung low as he pounded into her. Her pussy lips were slick with her juices and Sam's cock glistened each time he withdrew. When I raised my head and pressed my tongue against her clit two things happened. Sam's balls hit me in the forehead as he buried his dick in her and Trina moaned loudly. I gently sucked on her clit and flicked it with my tongue. Suddenly Trina groaned, "Oh fuck yes. Suck my clit, baby. OH, I'm cumming!" I could feel her shaking as she orgasmed on my tongue and Sam's cock. They were both moaning from the sensations flowing through them.

Consumed by my desire to suck Sam I worked my hand between them and wrapped it around the base of his cock. Sam pulled back withdrawing completely from Trina. Holding his cock I guided it to my lips. Without hesitation I opened my mouth and let the head enter me. Finally I had a cock in my mouth again. There was no shame this time as I enjoyed the feel of the velvety head beneath my swirling tongue.

Sam pushed forward and I took almost half of his slender cock. His cock felt wonderful as it filled my mouth. The taste of Trina's orgasmic juices added to the experience. I liked the fact that I didn't have to open my mouth wide to take him like with George. It felt so much better; more natural. I let go of his shaft and put my hands on Trina's waist. With my chin resting on her pubic thatch I held still and let Sam slowly and gently slide his cock through my lips. I yearned to taste his cum as it exploded into my mouth. Too soon he withdrew and reinserted in Trina's pussy. When she felt him slip back into her she moaned around my dick. The vibrations felt amazing.

Using my tongue in concert with Sam's deep strokes before long Trina ripped her mouth off my dick and fairly howled with pleasure as she came again. I could taste her juices as they flooded and overflowed her pussy. Her orgasm over, she tried to crawl forward and we let her. She collapsed face down onto the bed.

Now there was nothing between me and Sam's hard cock waving above my face. Looking up at it I marveled at its beauty. The head had a purplish hue with a prominent ridge at the base. The slender shaft was very veiny and shiny with Trina's juices.

I reached up and wrapped my hand around it. I gently tugged and Sam bent forward to support himself on his hands as I eagerly took him in my mouth. He started fucking my face. There's no other way to describe it. He was humping my mouth the way he had humped Trina's pussy moments before; putting almost his whole length in my mouth on every stroke. He wasn't rough, but he wasn't gentle either. The head was bumping the opening to my throat causing my eyes to water. I knew I could move any time I wanted, but I was enthralled with the way he was using my mouth. I had never experienced subjugation like this and it was turning me on to submit to Sam.

Suddenly I felt the head of his dick slide into my throat and back out. It was so brief that I barely gagged. I don't know if the position I was in contributed or not, but he put his dick in my throat several times on random strokes until on one stroke I felt his pubic hair on my nose. I heard Trina gasp. Then she said, "Holy fuck, Jack. You took his whole cock. That is so fucking hot."

I didn't even realize he had been feeding me more and more of his cock. It amazed me that I could take it without gagging. From that point on he buried his cock in my throat every several strokes. I loved the feeling of his slender cock sliding deep into my throat. I loved hearing Trina moan every time he did it too.

As I was enjoying the sensations Sam surprised Trina and me when he bent forward to take my dick into his mouth. The feeling of his hot mouth as he enveloped my dick was amazing. I loved the sensation of his mouth on my dick while I sucked his. We were now in a 69. Trina sucked in her breath and I heard her exclaim, "Goddamn! That's hot!"

It never even occurred to me that Sam might reciprocate my actions. I liked it; a lot. Sam was a good cocksucker too. He was deep throating me almost every stroke so I tried to repay the favor. I gagged on my first effort. I guess it was the position that had allowed me to do it earlier. I only lasted a few more strokes of his cock before I felt the excruciatingly pleasurable sensations of my orgasm washing over me. My dick throbbed as stream after stream of cum rushed from my balls to fill Sam's mouth.

My orgasm triggered his and he flooded my mouth with his seed. His jism tasted so good I was tempted to swallow it all, but I was able to save the last of his ejaculate to share with Trina.

When Sam's orgasm subsided he released my dick and stood up. I turned and kissed Trina. I savored the taste as it flowed off my tongue into her eager mouth. After we broke the kiss Sam leaned in and kissed her too. He had saved some of my cum and shared it with Trina too so she got to have a taste of both of us. We lay there recovering, Sam on Trina's right, me on her left. He and I were stroking her body and idly playing with her tits.

Trina gushed, "Oh my god. Sam, you were wonderful. I enjoyed having sex with you, but it was amazing watching you and Jack. Watching Jack suck his first cock turned me on so much, but watching the two of you please each other like that was beyond my wildest dreams."

Sam leaned over and took the nipple of Trina's right tit into his mouth. He sucked her nipple and it stretched as he raised up. His mouth made a popping sound when he released the nipple. He said, "I'm glad we pleased you, Trina." He turned to me and said, "So, this is your first time Jack?"

Trina spoke before I could. "No, Sam. Technically you are his second, but tonight was the first time Jack had his cock sucked in return."

Still looking at me, Sam smiled and said,"Well, I enjoyed it as much as did Jack. I love sex with a man or woman. I've found that being bisexual opens so many more opportunities for sexual fulfillment. Jack, you are a natural cock sucker. I could tell you were really into it the moment you let me deepthroat you." Sam leaned down and kissed both of Trina's tits again. Then he really shocked me. Speaking to both of us he continued. "Have you two thought about taking things further? I mean, Jack, have you thought about letting a man fuck you while Trina watches? If you have and you want to try it, I would love to fuck you."

Holy shit! I had not thought of that. I was too new to this guy on guy thing I guess. Until recently I had never thought about sucking a cock much less taking one in my ass. I rolled onto my side, propped myself on my elbow and looked across Trina at Sam.

I chose my words carefully as I spoke to him. "Sam, like Trina said, you are only the second guy I have been with, but I have to say, you are the first that I actually enjoyed it with. It was an absolute pleasure for me. It was Trina's fantasy to watch me have oral sex with a man. Turns out that I like doing it as much as she likes watching so I guess you could say I am bisexual too. And no, we have not talked about anything beyond me sucking cock. I like it when Trina plays with my ass during sex. Her finger can help with getting me off, but I don't think I am ready to go as far as letting you put your dick in my ass."

Trina broke into the conversation."Oh Jack, the thought of Sam fucking you is making me so wet. I would love to watch that. If you do it you will know how good it feels for me when you do me."

I was flabbergasted. My wife was trying to encourage me to let a man put his dick in my ass and fuck me. I looked from Trina to Sam and back; my mouth hanging open. I was speechless.

Sam spoke into the void."Hold on a minute. I didn't mean tonight. There are preparations to be made beforehand. If you wanted to go there I was going to suggest we get together again in the near future and we could take things as far as you wanted to go. And just so you know, Jack. I would love to feel your dick in my ass if you want to fuck me."

My mind was reeling. Less than a month ago I had sucked my first dick. Tonight I had my second and now I was being asked if I wanted to take one in my ass. In spite of my trepidation something about this conversation was giving me a hard on. Even so, I was not ready to go that far.

Conflicted, I said, "Sam, I am not saying I won't do it at some point in time, but I really have to think about how far I want to go down this road before I can give you an answer. I like you Sam, and I feel very comfortable with you. I promise to think about having actual sex with you. One thing I don't have to think about though is that I definitely want to suck your dick again. I meant it when I told you I enjoyed deep throating you." Trina moaned when I said that.

It was almost a full minute before Sam said, "Well, I really should get dressed and go. I have an early commitment tomorrow morning. I really am glad that we met tonight. I loved everything about meeting you. I like you both and the sex was great. As for you going further, Jack, I am glad that you are not dismissing it out of hand. I hope that you decide to be adventurous and take that next step. In any case I would love to hook up again with the two of you to enjoy another night like tonight."

He got out of bed, grabbed his clothes and headed for the bathroom. Trina and I stayed in bed cuddling. Trina put her hand on my semi hard erection and smiled. Stroking me slowly she said, "Oh my god, I can't believe you are considering letting him fuck you."

Not sure myself why I had not rejected the idea straight away I said, "Well, I'm not exactly keen on the thought, but there is something about Sam that makes me wonder what it would be like with him."

The bathroom door opened revealing Sam fully dressed. He walked to the bed and leaned down to give Trina a kiss. Then he leaned further and before I could react, kissed me. It was a shock when his lips met mine. It wasn't like kissing Trina, but it was not unpleasant. Never having kissed a man I had no idea it could be so erotic. Sam's lips were soft against mine and there seemed to be electricity in the air when I felt his tongue lightly pressing; searching for entrance. My lips seemed to part of their own accord and our tongues mutually caressed. I felt my hand gripping the back of his neck pulling his lips tighter against mine and wondered how it had gotten there. In too short a time I felt Sam pulling away. I released my grip and our kiss broke, leaving me breathless. He stuck out his hand and said, "Here's my card. Call me and we'll set something up."

Still stunned by the tingle on my lips from his kiss, I stared at Sam's hand. Trina took his card and said, "Oh thank you Sam. I really enjoyed tonight from the moment you introduced yourself right up until this very minute. I think that the next time we do this it should be an overnight. We'll call soon so we can discuss the details."

Finally having presence of mind to speak I said,"Yeah, I'm for that. Thanks Sam for a fantastic new experience. I enjoyed tonight very much. I look forward to the next time we can do this."

Sam smiled and said, "Until next time then." He turned and walked toward the door.

Once Sam was gone I wrapped Trina in my arms and kissed her. Breaking the kiss and laying back with my head on the pillow I said, "Holy fuck, babe. Sam is an amazing guy. I am so happy we decided to do this tonight and met him. I loved everything about it. Being with Sam was so much better than with George."

Trina snuggled up to me; her head on my chest, her arms holding me tightly. She sighed contentedly and said, "I could tell that you were more into everything tonight. And God, when Sam kissed you and you kissed back ; holy shit, my pussy was gushing. I agree. Sam is a very amazing man. I love that he was equally passionate with both of us and it really turned me on that he was into sucking you too. I can hardly wait for us to be with him again. Baby, I am so aroused right now. I'm going to need to get off again before I will be able to sleep."

Between still being aroused by thoughts of sex with Sam and listening to Trina I was ready to fuck her one more time to take the edge off for both of us. I squeezed her left tit and said, "Baby, my dick is hard and I am willing. What's your pleasure?"

She looked at me and gently said,"No. That's not what I meant. How about you stay here and I'll go down to the bar and try to find us another man?

Damn, acting out this fantasy had really brought out a side of Trina I had never seen. She was turning into quite the hot wife and I liked it. I loved her enthusiasm, but I knew it was too late for tonight. Looking at the bedside clock I remarked, "Babe, it's after 2:30 heading for 3 o'clock in the morning. I hate to disappoint you, but the lounge is closed. Let's just satisfy each other for now and wait until another time for that."

Trina sighed and with a pouty voice said, "Well, I guess we'll just have to wait." She rolled onto me and straddled my hips. She ground her sopping wet pussy along my hard dick and moaned as it pressed against her clit. I cupped her tits as she raised her hips and impaled herself. We fucked slow and easy until we were both teetering on the edge. Then we fucked with abandon the last few seconds as our orgasms consumed us. We lay locked together until I started going soft. I went down on her to suck my cum out of her warm pussy and brought her off with a final small orgasm.

We kissed and shared my silky jism before cuddling as we drifted toward sleep. The last thing I heard her say was, "Jack, I am really looking forward to us spending the night with Sam next weekend and I hope you will decide to let him fuck you."

I didn't answer her, but I'm sure she felt my dick harden against her ass cheeks.

12