Expecting & Expectations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh, Jeebus, this is nice," Jane breathed as she settled down into the bubbling, churning water. "Fuck me, I missed this."

"Me too," Kelsey agreed, leaning her head back against the padded rest behind her. "God, when was the last time we were in this jacuzzi together?"

"Years," Jane mused. "I tried to bring my then-boyfriend in with me and fuck him. I'm not sure who you laid the harder beating on, him or me."

"Him," Kelsey said. "You got off lucky. I was so pissed that you tried to do that to me."

"Yeah, sorry I was a bitch," Jane said almost almost sheepishly. "In my defense, I was pretty young, then."

Kelsey watched as Jane reached over into her beach bag and pulled out two full-sized bottles of non-alcoholic champagne, opening them both and passing one to her sister. Kelsey raised her eye as she took the bottle.

"So, what, I just drink directly from the bottle?" she asked.

"Why not?" Jane replied. "We got one each and we have no one to share 'em with. Go nuts."

"Can't argue that logic," Kelsey admitted and took a stiff pull from her bottle. She had to admit, the fizzing, bubbly liquid did make her relax instantly, even if there was no alcohol involved. It was quite cathartic. "It's pretty good."

"And I've got two more." Jane added, tilting her bottle back. Kelsey almost choked at what her sister said.

"I'm rather sure that the only reason you're not drinking real champagne like this is because you're pregnant," sighed the older sister. "Still, you're right, this is really nice."

Jane nodded and looked up at the dark sky, studded with bright stars. She took a deep breath and exhaled, letting go of the stresses of her life, however briefly.

"So why aren't you having sex anymore?" Kelsey asked, which was unusually bold for her.

"Not a lot of guys where I was living looking to fuck a pregnant girl," Jane almost grumbled, her expression darkening. "Even though I can't get pregnant, they are uneasy because they think I'm emotional and needy, like I'm lookin' for a baby daddy to replace the one that bailed. If they only knew how much I didn't want a baby daddy."

"Gonna go solo?"

"Unless Mister Completely-Fucking-Perfect comes along, then yeah." Jane said, nodding. "I mean, yeah, I still love dick, but I hate the dicks attached to the dick."

"You thought of becoming a lesbian?" Kelsey laughed.

"Eh, strap-on rubber dick ain't the same," Jane answered, shaking her head. "Not that I know from experience, mind, but it can't possibly feel as good. Shit, I have a lot of vibes and dildos I use on myself, but they don't replace a good, hard cock."

"Maybe," mused the older sister. "But at least a dildo can't knock you up."

"Harrrrrr," said the younger woman. "Drink up, you snarky pregnant trollop."

The two sisters relaxed and drank their champagne lazily. The wonderful warmth of the jacuzzi soothed sore muscles and aching backs. Kelsey had found her favourite jet and it was massaging her lower back wonderfully. She took another casual pull on her champagne bottle and then smiled and her sibling.

"Can't believe you haven't had sex in months," she mused. "I'd've expected you to die after a week."

"Well, my pussy is pretty hungry these days," Jane sighed. "I spend a lot of time quenching my own fires, twice a day at least. How about you?"

Kelsey blushed and Jane rolled her eyes. "Oh, stop with the priss nonsense already. We've masturbated side-by-side and even fucked our guys side by side, even if it's been quite a few years."

"Well, I'm not a twice a day girl, certainly," the older sister finally admitted. "I guess I could be, if I dared to be horny all the time. But I probably get in a few sessions a week."

Jane giggled. "I remember that time I walked in on you in your room after a shower and you had one of those dildos that stuck to the wall and were fucking it. You screeched like a banshee when you noticed me and chased me through the house and we ended up fighting naked on the living room floor. Mom and dad were bewildered, to say the least."

"I miss that dildo," Kelsey said almost wistfully. "Wonder what ever happened to it."

"Oh," Jane said, trying not to blush. "I, uh, might've borrowed it and taken it to school on a dare to fuck it in the music room when it was closed. But the principal found it in my locker and confiscated it."

Kelsey raised her eyebrows. "Is that the dildo mom and dad got the call about from the school when you were in Grade 10?"

Jane thought for a moment. "Might've been that one. Mom and dad got a lot of calls about the contents of my locker, y'know."

"Jesus, Jane, I loved that little guy," Kelsey said, trying to not sound exasperated. It was a long time in the past, after all. "God only knows what happened to him."

The younger girl smirked. "Probably ended up in the secretary's desk, remember her?"

"Yeah, Mrs Euhardy was a pretty big whore," Kelsey agreed. "Didn't she get fired for getting caught with a student under the bleachers?"

Jane nodded. "Head down, ass up under the bleachers. Amazing she didn't go to jail, but it turns out the dude had turned eighteen that day and they were celebrating."

Kelsey shivered in revulsion. "Fuckin' ew..."

They were silent for a while, just relaxing and enjoying the jets of the hot tub. Jane finally squirmed slowly, one of the jets she was positioned in front of massaging her butt just right. She let out a low groan and caressed her breasts, smiling dreamily.

"You two need a few minutes alone?" Kelsey asked dryly, watching her sister. Jane giggled and shook her head, promising to behave. Too bad, really, it had been feeling really good.

"I do notice that I'm weirdly sensitive," she admitted. "Things that never stimulated me before can make me really tingly and wet now."

"And I didn't know there wasn't anything that didn't turn you on," Kelsey sighed, shaking her head. "Remember that time daddy spanked you when you were fourteen because you'd done something stupid and you came and told me later that even though it hurt and you cried, it had felt weirdly good and made you kinda wet?"

"Yeah," Jane admitted, smiling. "My first sexual, non-sexual spanking. If daddy ever found out, he'd die."

"I'm on the verge of dying remembering it," said the older sister. "Seriously, woman, you have more issues than Reader's Digest."

"Oh, don't be like that," Jane said, pouting and she slid along the ledge they were reclining on to sit beside her sister. She put her head on Kelsey's shoulder and looked up at her with sad puppy dog eyes. "Love me?"

"Jeez, you are such a little brat," Kelsey answered resignedly. Finally she smiled down at her and nodded. "You know I love you."

"Good, that makes me happy." Jane purred. She tilted her chin up and they shared a small, affectionate kiss before Kelsey put her arm around Jane and they snuggled in the darkness, the moon and stars watching over them.

Jane gently caressed Kelsey's belly, almost reverently and the older sister wondered at how unlike her sister this behaviour was. Or maybe she'd just never noticed this side of Jane before. Her own pregnancy had wreaked havoc with her normal cool aloofness to such matters. She could see now that it wasn't a bad thing, because she had some intuition that she and Jane were going to be a lot more reliant on one another from now on.

"So, did you bring one with you?" Jane asked quietly, looking up at her sister.

"Bring one what?" Kelsey asked, somewhat confused.

"A toy, silly," replied the younger girl. "We're gonna be out here at least two weeks, possibly until Ben and Kaylee are born, it might get pretty lonely without men around."

Kelsey sighed. "No, I didn't think to bring my toy with me. It wasn't exactly on my list of-"

"Your toy?" Jane interrupted, frowning. "As in singular? You only have one?"

"How many could I possibly need?" Kelsey queried reasonably. "Won't one do it? I've only got one vagina and I'm pretty sure there's a tenant right now."

"Well, it's not like the vibe's gonna dent his head or anything," Jane pointed out, now massaging the top of Kelsey's belly, her hand close to the swell of her boobs. "And you've got an ass, I know you like having that fucked, or at least you used to. And there's all this newfangled technology where vibes and dildos can feel different, depending on what you want, you know that right?"

"That's enough of your slut sass, young lady," Kelsey said, squeezing her sister's side. "The short answer is, no, I didn't bring one with me."

"Well, you can borrow one of mine, I brought a good selection," Jane concluded. "Wouldn't want to see you get all pent up, especially since I'm stuck here with you."

"First of all, ew," Kelsey said, wrinkling her nose. "Sharing toys? Isn't that gross?"

Jane shrugged. "Not like it's gonna be wet and sticky from me using it right before you borrow it. And besides, I snuck one of yours right after you used it when we were younger and nothing bad happened to me."

"I didn't need to know that," Kelsey said dryly. "And number two, I've got fingers if I feel the need, not to mention jacuzzi jets. And since when did you know I like anal?"

"I saw some guy you were dating you fucking your ass one night in the back yard," Jane said, shrugging. "Was kinda hot, convinced me to try it."

"Wow, something sexual I did before you?" Kelsey quipped. "It was normally me walking in on your fuckathons. But tell you what, if I get a really deep itch, I'll know where to find you and borrow a toy, okay?"

"Deal," Jane said, nodding. "Want a backrub? You look tense."

"Maybe a little," Kelsey allowed. "More likely, though, you just want to keep feeling my super-smooth skin."

"Well, I might be getting a little bit addicted," Jane giggled. "How do you wanna do this?"

The dark-haired girl pondered. "Well, I don't want you to get cold sitting up above me, so maybe I can sit down a level and you can sit where I currently am?"

They tried to arrange themselves, with Jane sitting where Kelsey had been and the older sister moved down to the floor of the jacuzzi. However, the floor was too low, the churning water coming up past her chin. After much moving around and deliberation, Kelsey ended up back in her original spot while Jane sat on her lap, facing into her, knees on either side of her sister's thighs and their bellies pressing together.

"Sorry if this is awkward," Jane remarked, gently massging her sister's shoulders from the front. "I guess we're both a little too fat for this to work properly. Not breaking your legs, am I?"

Kelsey sighed. "No, you're not. And hey, it's the first time I've been touched by anyone in months. Only other sensation I get is your nephew trying to kick his way out of my stomach or doing a jig on my bladder."

Jane giggled. "Kaylee's the same way. I think there are times she just wants to hear what peeing sounds like, because she can turn on my faucet in a heartbeat. She made me ruin some panties on the way up here."

"Oh, poor baby," Kelsey said sympathetically and meaning it. She placed her hands on Jane's sides, caressing them gently while looking into her sister's pretty face. "Sounds like they'll share our more bratty traits, for sure."

"Peas in a pod," mused the younger sister. "And yeah, yours is the gentlest touch I've felt in ages."

They caressed and massaged one another for some time, just smiling into each other's eyes. Then Benjamin stirred and Jane giggled as she felt his movements against her belly. She crawled off Kelsey's lap and knelt between her legs, caressing her sister's stomach and cooing lovingly.

"Hey, big guy," she said tenderly. "I'm your crazy Aunt Jane. I'm gonna teach you how to climb trees, chase girls and beat up other boys so you can protect your cousin Kaylee, okay?"

Kelsey's eyes wided as Jane suddenly rubbed her breasts on her belly. "And these boobies aren't for you, but your mom's got even bigger and better ones and they'll be all yours, I promise. They're lookin' pretty sweet, I gotta say."

"Sure you don't wanna just spread my pussy open and have a little face-to-face time with him?" Kelsey tried to grouse. Jane giggled and planted gentle kisses all over her sister's stomach. Kelsey didn't know why, but something about her sister's actions really turned her on. Thank God they were in the jacuzzi.

"Now you should say hello to Kaylee and give her some kisses," Janie said, moving backward and then leaning against the side of the jacuzzi so her belly bobbed on the surface. "Only fair, right? C'mon, introduce yourself, no one's around."

Kelsey moved forward in the water, kneeling between Jane's open legs, her pronounced stomach in full view. She put her hands on Jane's tender skin and caressed it gently, wondering why this felt so natural to her.

"Hi, Kaylee," she said softly, leaning in to whisper through Jane's navel. "I'm your Aunt Kelsey and I'm really looking forward to meeting you. Your mom is my sister and I love her very much, even if she's totally crazy..."

Jane giggled and ran a hand through Kelsey's hair, smiling at her sister.

"And I promise to teach you how to be a strong woman, who can make her own decisions, like your mom and I, but also how to be kind and sensitive to people's needs, because that's what's most important in a person. And I'm looking forward to kissing you on that cute little tummy when I meet you, but I can't yet, so your mom's will have to do..."

Kelsey planted her lips against Jane's belly and laid kisses all over it, thrilling to the affection she was sharing. She and Jane had always been closer than their constant squabbling, fighting and mutual antagonism would have led on- when the chips were down, they had always been there for one another.

Jane sighed and gently held Kelsey's shoulders while she kissed aroud her stomach, loving the touch. She finally slid down into the tub, kneeling with her sister in the middle, fingers laced together, bellies pressed and breasts touching as they stared into one another's crystalline eyes. They were both on the verge of warm tears.

"Thanks, Kels," Jane said, her voice trembling. "I'm so glad you're the one person here with me. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Janie," Kelsey replied, feeling her own eyes growing moist. "And I'm glad it's you here with me. There's no one I'd rather be with right now."

The sister wrapped their arms around one another as they kissed lovingly, time and the world falling away as they shared a deep relief born of togetherness, happy to no longer be alone.

***

Both sisters eventually went to bed, having exhausted themselves with the jacuzzi. Kelsey now lay in her traditional room, looking at the ceiling through the darkness. Jane was alseep in the room right next to hers.

Well, Jane wasn't asleep, seemingly. Kelsey thought she could make out a familiar buzzing sound and there was no mistaking her sister's gasps and moans, which Jane had never made a habit of masking as long as their parents weren't around.

Kelsey couldn't help it when her thoughts drifted back to their time in the hot tubearlier that night- the hugs and caresses, the massages they gave one another on their stomachs, the way Jane had kissed her belly...

They way they'd kissed in the center of the jacuzzi...

She shivered, wondering what the hell had gotten into her that this was turning her on. She didn't have to reach between her legs to know she was wet, she could feel how sticky she was when she opened her thighs. She didn't like girls and certainly had never been seriously turned on by her sister.

Was this just loneliness and pregnancy hormones at work? It could very well be, she reasoned. She hadn't been touched intimately by anyone since Derek had left her suddenly. So with Jane hugging, caressing and pretty much fondling her, her body was bound to react a certain way, wasn't it?

Jane gasped in the room next door.

In the last two months of her pregnancy, Kelsey had stopped wearing clothes to bed, as she found them restrictive and uncomfortable, but also laid on top of a towel, since darling Benjamin liked to mosh with her bladder while she was alseep. She was acutely aware of the liquid warmth in her pussy, the tingling flame that begged for attention. She considered texting Jane and telling her to knock it off, but the little slut probably wouldn't answer or even notice her phone going off. This was pleasure, after all.

"Well, nothing for it..."

She reached down and spread her legs. Her pussy was harder to reach, of course, and she would have been embarrassed to tell her sister that she hadn't masturbated in nearly three months because of the logistical difficulties...

"Could've really used one of those suction cup wall or floor dildos after all..." she thought darkly.

She bent her knees slightly and played her fingers over her now-sticky pussylips, feeling the familiar tingle she had missed so much. Why had she stopped pleasuring herself just because it was a big pregnancy? She could've sat on a dildo, used the faucet in the tub... hell, she used to get herself off by pressing her goodies against the corner of the washing machine while it was on the spin cycle.

She suppressed a moan while her fingers found her clit, teasing it gently. Her other hand pulled her netherlips wide, giving her just the right stretch to send waves of delicious pleasure through her body. She might not have been as blatant as her sister about sexuality, but Kelsey could not deny to herself that she loved orgasms as much as the next person.

Her hips squirmed when a finger dipped inside her liquid heat. She bit her lip and let her mind float on thoughts of things that aroused her, that made her cum. In these private moments, she'd surrender control to her subconscious and let it sail across what waters it would.

Janie's glowing face and wandering hands filled her mind. Those hands caressing her belly almost reverently, the touch of those lips on her yearning skin, sending pangs of desire deep inside Kelsey's core, forbidden delight brought on by a taboo source.

"Janie, why hadn't you used your tongue on my skin? Why didn't you pinch my nipples when you squeezed my breasts?"

Her mind snapped back to reality as she heard her sister's increasingly loud panting in the next room, her door apparently open. Jane was rapidly approaching orgasm and Kelsey was shocked and exhilarated to realize she was as well. Her fingers worked themselves in and out of her pulsing tunnel while she played with her clit. She felt her heart racing and her body grew increasingly warm, trembling with the desire to cum.

She moaned and she couldn't help it. More to the point, she didn't care how loud she was. Jane's expression of ecstasy echoed her own and Kelsey came even harder upon hearing her sister come to orgasm. Knowing Jane had peaked and was every bit as sticky and wet as herself sent a thrill lancing through her body.

The climax began to subside and she hummed in satisfaction, caressing her body languidly, not caring at all that her breasts were now leaking, a familiar after-effect of orgasm once she'd become pregnant. She felt like she was floating on a gentle sea, warmth and pleasure now holding her in a cuddling embrace.

Until she heard the quiet crying.

Janie?

Her own satisfaction forgotten, her senses now focused on this unexpected sound, coming from her sister's room. In the darkness, she saw and thought of nothing but the sobs she could hear. Her sister sound like she was crying into a pillow.

Standing up and wrapping herself in a blanket, Kelsey made her way out of her room and over to Jane's. The door was indeed partially open and she poked her head inside. The room was dark, the form on the bed barely visible.