Expecting & Expectations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Janie?" she called out quietly. "What's wrong, babe?"

She heard her sister choke back her sobs, trying to compose herself. "I... nothing," she said finally, half sitting up while Kelsey opened the door and came in. Jane was wiping at her eyes, trying to erase evidence of the tears she'd shed. "Stupid hormones."

"You're a shitty liar," Kelsey chided, sitting on the edge of the bed and looking at her sister in concern. "Maybe you can fool mom and dad, but not me. This isn't hormones. What's wrong? You can tell me..."

There was a pause and Jane finally found the will to talk. "I'm just... oh, God, Kels, I'm so lonely."

Kelsey didn't say anything just yet, although her heart went out to her sister. She understood very well what Jane meant and how awful it was to deal with, no matter how independent you let the world think you were. No one should ever be alone at times like this.

"I mean, yeah, my orgasms feel great, as always, I love them, but nowadays they remind me that I'm doing it to myself, you know? No one to share it with, no one giving me the orgasms. And I'm a big believer in loving my body and empowering it, you know that, but... no one to love me and hold me while I'm like this and I'm... terrified of being alone."

Kelsey didn't even try to hold her own tears back and she cried quietly as she moved onto the bed and took Jane in her arms. The sisters held one another as they wept together, taking what solace they could in one another's presence. Kelsey laid them both down and held her younger sister close. Her body was separated from Jane's by the sheet she had wrapped around herself and the messy tangle that was the blonde girl's comforter.

"It's okay, Janie, we're here together," she whispered. "I get terrified too, since Derek left me, I hate it. Maybe it's not the same as a guy holding you, but we have one another and I won't leave you. You're my sister and I love you."

"Oh, God, I love you too, Kelsey!" Jane sobbed, holding her sister even closer. "Will you... will you stay with me tonight? I don't want to be alone."

Kelsey smiled into her sister's eyes and kissed her forehead. "I think we should sleep in the same bed every night until the births," she said quietly. "We'd both like that."

"Really?" Jane sniffled, wiping at her eyes again.

"Really," said the older sister, smiling warmly. "We both need all the cuddles we can get. And this way Ben and Kaylee can get to know one another, right? Hear one another's heartbeats?"

"Does it work like that?" Jane asked, seeming to compose herself.

"Oh, damned if I know, but who gives a flying fuck?" Kelsey responded. "If it's comforting for the two of us to think so, then that's good enough, right? You and I have adjoining rooms, if we sleep in the same bed, so do our babies."

Jane nodded now, her hand reaching behind Kelsey's head and caressing her neck with her fingers. "Was I loud when I came? I... well, I heard you cum too. I thought you didn't get off while you were preggers."

"Yes, you were loud, whore, and a girl can change her mind," Kelsey replied, her hand gently stroking Jane's exposed belly. God, she loved how that skin felt now. "Hearing you make yourself cum got me going and I figured I'd just bite the bullet. It was a good one."

Jane sighed in satisfaction, seeming to relax, her loneliness forgotten. "Well, if you're gonna stay, then lose that stupid blanket and crawl under my comforter with me. Having someone to hold is the whole point, right?"

"No arguing that logic." Kelsey agreed. She unwrapped herself from the blanket she'd brought and waited while Jane opened the thick comforter, allowing her inside. She laid down for a moment but then squeaked in surprise and sat upright almost in a panic. She stared down where she's tried to lay and felt around for what had disturbed her...

She stared at her sister with a deadpan expression as she held up a large, flesh-coloured dong, which was so wet it still glinted in the trace moonlight that came in the large window.

"Ooops, sorry," Jane smickered as she took the phallus from her sister. She giggled and waved it about for a moment like a flexible wand and then slid it in her mouth, humming as she did so. "Mmmmmmm, I love how I taste..."

Kelsey's eyes widened as she watched her sister suck her own juices off the fake cock and then shook her head in dismay. "I'm right here, you jiggling Jezebel."

"Oh, sorry, that was rude," Jane said hastily, pulling the dildo out of her mouth and then offering it to Kelsey. "Y'want some?"

"Gawwwwwwwd!" Kelsey groaned loudly as she flopped down on the bed while Jane burst out laughing hysterically. "You are such a retard!"

"Your face!" Jane cackled. "Oh, shit, your face, it was priceless! Shit, I'm gonna pee! Oh, God, I'm gonna pee..."

"Don't pee in the bed, cavegirl!" Kelsey snorted.

"It's okay... it's okay now, I'm fine," Jane said, gaining control of herself. "I'm sorry, Kels, that was just too perfect. I had to."

"Well, you definitely got mom's weird sense of humour." Kelsey muttered. "Sure you're okay now?"

"Very," Jane sighed contentedly. "I've cum hard, I'm wrapped up in my comforter, got my big sissy with me to chase away the lonely monsters..."

She then caught Kelsey by surprise by moving over top of her older sister, looking down into her eyes. Her knees were on either side of Kelsey's hips, their bellies pressed and her breasts dangling just above the dark-haired girl's. Her hands found Kelsey's and she laced their fingers together.

"The hell you doing now, woman?" Kelsey asked, giving her sister a weird look.

"I just wanted you to know I love you, sis," Jane said softly, smiling. "With you around, I feel like I can face this and I'm not lost or floundering."

She leaned down and her nipples kissed Kelsey's, tracing them around in tiny circles. The both bit their lips at the tingling contact.

"I just... I dunno, it's weird. I love how your body feels right now, with both of us being pregnant, y'know? I just love how close I feel to you."

Kelsey allowed herself a smile. "I understand, I guess. Even with these two huge bumps keeping us apart physically, it does make me feel closer to you, Janie. She squeezed her sister's hands. "Do we agree to cuddle like this as much as is necessary while we're together?"

"Oh, God, yes!" Jane answered eagerly, leaning down now and kissing Kelsey's lips. The pressure on their abdomens was too much to allow for a lengthly kiss, but it was warm and wonderful for as long as it lasted. Their breasts squashed together and both girls laughed through the kiss as they realized they were leaking.

"And we never let mom and dad now about this insanity." Kelsey said as they broke the liplock. "Ever."

"Agreed," Jane affirmed, nodding. "I'd say we should pinkie-swear, but I think we just sealed it with a kiss."

They both giggled and Jane climbed off her sister. They turned on their sides and snuggled as close into one another as they could, arms around one another. Jane slung her leg over Kelsey's thigh to bring them closer still. They didn't say anything, but they could faintly feel the warmth of one another's still-wet pussies, nearly touching.

They pressed their lips together, kissing gently as their breasts squished again. They giggled but ignored the trickling feeling between them.

"God I'm crazy about my pregnant older sis," Jane said sweetly through their kiss. "I love her so much for being here with me."

"And I love my crazy, pregnant younger sis," Kelsey replied, secretly tingling at the touch of Jane's lips on hers, their nipples meeting. "And I know I'm gonna love my niece Kaylee and so is Benjamin. He's gonna love you both so much."

Jane sighed contentedly, kissing Kelsey's nose and pressing their foreheads together. It had been a very long time since she'd felt this safe and not alone.

They fell asleep holding one another, the four of them loving each other very much.

***

Author's Notes: As stated at the beginning, this story has a decided pregnancy fetish theme to it, in addition to being a clearly lesbian incest story. It was a request from a reader and dedicated to them. It's my first attempt at this sort of story, so keep that in mind when you review. I might add I've never been pregnant but have suffered through many of them, so hopefully the details of what Kelsey and Jane go through are close enough to satisfy.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management