Experience Really Does Count

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand slid down and cupped my bulge. "Feels like you're still packing heat. Unlike Krystal, I'm not shy about wanting me some of that too. But first.."

She levered up to her feet swiftly, hands peeling off her tank-top, which she flung off the deck, no doubt to have it land somewhere on the grass beyond. Before I had a chance to scope out Becca's tits, she was wriggling out of her shorts, dropping them on the deck, joining her chum's discards. Like Krystal, Becca was going commando. Her cleft, inches from my face, was adorned by faint wisps of silky blonde hair.

"Yes, I am a natural blonde, surprised?"

The heart tattooed above the pubic hair, one red tear dripping toward her sweet spot, had distracted me, and all that I could do was nod.

Becca pivoted, and placed a hand behind my head to pull my nose up against her belly without waiting for a response.

I barely had time to kiss that red tear below the heart before, with a soft sigh, she guided my lips to the top of her slit. I grasped her pleasantly rounded rump in both hands and immediately buried my tongue deep into Becca's innermost reaches. Her reaction was a piggish little squeal followed by a grunt.

"Oh, shit, I hope the neighbours didn't hear that." As my tongue located her clit, she squealed again, louder, but at least no grunt this time. "Fuck it, let them listen. If you can do for me what I saw you do for Krystal, I don't care if the world listens, or watches for that matter."

By the final word, Becca was panting for breath. I was afraid that she might tear my hair at the roots, she was kneading it so fiercely. I teased her labia lightly with my teeth, exploring her gash, which seemed more fleshy than Krystal's cunt. Becca was already flooding my face with fluids by the time the tip of my tongue found her clit. There was no need to draw it from it's nest. The bud was hard and firm like a tiny cock.

"Don't tease me, asshole," Becca growled, trapping my mouth around that sensitive bud. Her whole body was quivering a she strained to maintain her balance. "Take it between your teeth."

I complied, taking care not to bite the bullet too firmly. Becca was swaying, her hips driving my nose harder against her fleshy tummy, and then relaxing. This caused her clit to slide in and out of my teeth, but never past my lips. Her hips were rocking in rhythm.

Becca was groaning loudly. Her hand found mine, guiding it around her rump until my fingers curled into the anal cleavage. Apparently Krystal might have ambivalence about assplay, but Becca did not share that feeling.

"Fuck both holes with your fingers," she begged.

Fingers from both my hands plunged deep into her flesh without me consciously deciding anything. The first finger of my right hand slid past her anal ring and began to explore the forbidden space within. I was a bit surprised that she did not climax at that moment, which in my decades of experience was the usual result of probing an ass while eating out a woman. My left hand, which was like a hard blade, continued thrusting in and out of her messy, sodden quim while I wondered what to do next.

I paused my oral attentions momentarily, just long enough to look up and see that Becca had cupped both her tits in her hands, and was vigorously tugging on her nipples. I proceeded to imitate this with my lips on her clit, while still manipulating her holes. Her muscles began clenching around my digits, her moans grew louder. She dropped her hands from her tits and grabbed my hair, pushing my mouth hard against her vibrating clit. My recently depleted old cock started throbbing again, my balls once more tight to my taint.

"Krystal is watching," Becca informed me, "through the sliding door. I need to come even harder than she did. Not that we're competitive or anything."

My new blonde lover giggled, like a girl half her age. She turned her body slightly, perhaps so that her BFF had a better view. Her breathing changed then, the groaning giving way to shallow panting. I could feel her body begin to quiver, and then the quivers give way to shaking.

"I'm about to come all over your face, add my ooze to Krystal's offering. I wonder whether she'll lick you clean then?"

Picturing the two young women kissing, exchanging the mix of their own fluids, made my cock spurt a bit more gism into my shorts. But first, I had to coax Becca over the top. She was teetering right on the edge, the walls of her cunt spasming around my mouth and hand while her sphincter tightened around that digit. Her juices began to gush onto my face, dripping down my chin onto the deck.

Behind me I heard a faint click of two beer bottles knocking together. Krystal must have stepped out onto the deck. That must have been the trigger that sparked Becca's climax. Unlike Krystal's screaming, Becca came with a series of short sharp squeals. I kept right on sucking on her clit in time with those noises until the waves started to subside. Then I pulled my finger out of her ass with a 'plop', and started to lick up as much of Becca's nectar from her cunt and thighs as I could manage.

"Do you want to give him a hand- well, actually, a tongue?" Becca asked Krystal, "you're welcome to have a taste."

I pulled my head from between Becca's thigh to allow Krystal to hold a beer to my lips and pour the amber lager into my open mouth. Suds splashed all over and dripped onto the deck. Krystal handed another bottle to Becca and dropped to her knees. She brought her face to mine, tongue bathing my chin, before bringing our lips together into a tongue twisting kiss.

"That's hardly a taste of me- the beer flavour is overpowering, it must mask my juices pretty completely." Becca grabbed a handful of her chum's hair and tugged Krystal's mouth away from mine. One turn of Becca's wrist lined Krystal's nose up with Becca's still mushy mound. "Have a taste from the source."

There was a silent pause. Krystal must have contemplated in that moment the line she was being asked to cross- not just sex with a woman, but sex with her best friend. I was intrigued to see what she would do, but, more than anything was overpowered by the scent of sex coming from both women.

My cock throbbed, harder than it had been in a decade, despite the prior discharges. Becca's nipples looked rock hard. She was breathing shallowly, but had a wide grin on her face, perfect white teeth sparkling in the sun.

Becca broke the tension by tipping her beer slightly, pouring it down onto Krystal's face. Krystal sputtered while Becca giggled.

"If you don't eat her, I will."

I swivelled my head, and saw that Krystal and Becca's brunette friend had arrived.

"Hi, I'm Abigail Smith, but everybody calls me Smitty." She strode over beside me.

"We're calling him Tom, like in Peeping Tom, but mostly, we call him asshole," Becca answered before I could introduce myself. "and he has to eat you before anything else."

With that said, Becca released her hold on Krystal. No one said a word about whether Becca still expected Krystal to eat out Becca after I pleasured Smitty, or about Smitty's apparent willingness to explore Becca's flavours herself.

"Sounds like a plan."

Her long dark hair brushed across my face as she moved past, unbuttoning her sun dress as she moved. It fell along side her two friends' clothing. Like them, she wore no bra. Her tits were even tinier than Krystal's and poked straight out of her chest without support. Her nipples were already stiff. Although she wore teeny yellow panties that matched the sunflowers on her dress, I saw no tan lines. The panties followed the dress to the deck and confirmed this. Smitty, unlike her pal, had no tattoo.

Smitty wasted no time dropping onto the lounge chair, which must still have been damp from Krystal's gushing climax.

"Suck my nipples."

She grasped her nipples and tugged them away from her chest by way of invitation. Moisture was already glistening on her labia. She did not seem as girlish as Krystal had claimed.

"You must have been watching for a while," I observed.

"Long enough to know that older men really must know special things about how to please a woman. Please take me to heaven. Please."

I crouched between her knees. The aroma of her cunt was crying out to me. I desperately wanted to taste her, but obeyed her request and first I licked each nipple, drawing the right one into my lips. While licking across to the left one, my fingers caressed her cunt, teasing her petals open, thumb tweaking her cunt.

"Oh, she sounds squishy and wet," Krystal moaned. Until I felt her breath on my ear, I had not realized that she was standing right behind me, watching closely.

"That's it, give her a good fingerfucking first, then make her come on your tongue until she begs you to stop," Becca added.

Smitty bumped her hips up, fucking her clit against my thumb.

"That's it, you two, show us what you got," Krystal giggled.

"Fuck me harder," Smitty demanded, her hips rotating to increase the intensity. Definitely not shy.

Becca's fingers curled in my hair and dragged my lips to Smitty's nipple. I gave it a slight nibble, while starting to twist her clit slowly, first in one direction, and then the other. The remaining fingers on that hand were thrusting into her gash.

"I want to come on your tongue, soon," Smitty moaned.

I started pumping my fist in and out of her like I had a handful of my own cock and was driving to climax. Her muscles were clenching around my wrist. I took her nipple firmly in my teeth and gave it a tug.

"Yessss," the young woman screamed, even louder than her friends had. I was too busy to worry about the neighbours. Her entire body was writhing on the lounge chair. Her tit popped out of my mouth and my head fell to her flat belly.

Becca and Krystal were both emitting tiny yelps of joy behind me, sharing the pleasure of their pal. One of them even clapped her hands. In the moment of calm as Smitty sank back against the mattress, the deck squeaked softly. I mentally pictured the women bouncing up and down on the balls of their feet, tits jiggling as they enjoyed the show.

"You still need to come all over his face," Becca directed.

"Yeah, I told him that he has to eat all our pussies." Krystal agreed. "Finger banging is great and all, but Smitty, you really need to experience his special skill."

My head was just above Smitty's honey pot and her sweet yet salty aroma wafted up to my nose. I wasn't the only one who noticed.

"Damn, girl, you smell like sex," Becca laughed. "If he doesn't eat you soon, I might."

"I'm so horny, I might be able not wait for him to eat her before I need some cock,"Krystal added.

"Ohhh, Momma's hungry," Becca teased.

The whole exchange was making my cock throb harder than it had in a years.

"Shut up and let him eat me,"Smitty begged.

I started to lick up the juices spreading out from her swollen labia. My tongue slid downward. This time, when I reached the taint, there was no protest, just a groan and more intensity in the wriggling under my tongue.

"That's it- lick my ass," Smitty cried out. I inserted a finger into her cunt, pistoning it in and out.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," Krystal chimed in.

"Just like that," Smitty begged more. "I'm going to come again. This time, I think I might explode."

I went for the kill, dragging my flattened tongue up from her anus in one long stroke along her gash, stabbing fiercely at her throbbing clit. The flood of juices almost drowned me as Smitty climaxed with a scream they probably heard all over the block.

It was a bit shocking to realize that it was Krystal rather than Becca who stepped up right past my shoulder and bent down, drawing her pal's erect nipple into her mouth as I continued to lap up Smitty's flow.

Becca was standing a bit behind me and to the side. I fell to the deck, leaving Smitty to catch her breath, unless Krystal got her revved up right away. Becca, who I had thought of as bolder than Krystal, seemed frozen with shock, other than two fingers gently twisting her own nipple. Gradually, her other hand slid down her belly and across to her wet pussy. She slowly diddled herself, eyes locked on what her two friends were doing, almost like she was on auto-pilot, unaware that her hands were moving.

"Taste me, Bec, you know you want to," Smitty broke the spell. Everybody was still quiet for a moment though while Becca mulled it over. I could feel my heart beating, counting twenty beats. I felt ten more throbbing in my cock, which must at that point have contained more blood than the rest of my body.

Becca dropped to her knees beside me, but instead of licking her chum's dripping cunt, she took a handful of my hair and pulled our faces together. Her tongue snaked out and licked all around my chin before sliding along my lower lip, and then finally, into my mouth. We stayed like that, lips locked and tongues twisting, for about fifty more heart beats- I lost track, distracted by her diamond hard nipples trying to pierce my chest.

"Chicken," Smitty taunted Becca with clucking sounds. Meanwhile, Becca's hand dropped to my lap and her palm caressed my hardness through my shorts.

"Gotta let that bad boy breath," she said, breaking off our kiss and tugging my zipper. A nudge was all it took, the weight of my meat forcing it open the rest of the way.

Becca's fingers curled around my cock and gave the shaft a single pump. A spurt of seed surged out onto her wrist. I wanted more, but Becca released me and twisted around, lifting her arm toward her pals.

"Who gets the first taste of his gunk?" she asked. She switched hands, continuing to slowly stroke me while extending her arm toward her chums.

"We need more than that little shot to have enough for all of us," Krystal observed. "Not fair unless all three of us get some."

"Well, this is a start. I don't want it drying on my skin. In this heat, the stickiness would be unpleasant. Please, someone lick me."

It was easier for Krystal to move her head away from Smitty's tit to reach Becca's outstretched arm than it would have been for Smitty to move. Smitty pouted prettily at being denied.

"Don't fret. They way his cock is throbbing in my fist, I'm sure he has lots more for us to share."

"I hope so. He does taste good." Krystal said. "Though I wonder if it will be different not mixed with your hormone laden sweat."

"Only one way to know for sure," Smitty observed.

"We all like to swallow," Becca said, "but we need to make sure he stays hard enough to fuck. I don't know about you two, but I'm so horny I need a good hard cock inside my twat soon"

I had to wonder how exactly Becca knew her pals loved to swallow, but decided that girlfriends must gossip about such things, or maybe these three were close enough to have shared in the past.

"Just one little lick shouldn't make him blow his wad- he's not some twenty year old that comes prematurely just seeing a bit of cleavage," Smitty replied.

Becca tightened her grasp on my cock, used it as a handle to pull me up along Smitty's reclining body until my helmet reached Smitty's mouth. The sexy brunette's tongue flicked along her lower lip as her breath warmed my groin. She tilted forward just enough to stab out with that tongue and roll it along the purple flesh of my crusty cock head.

"Yum- that is tasty," she reported. You need to try it Bec."

Becca had regained her boldness so did not hesitate before bending down to tongue battle Smitty until my mushroom was clean and my meat was once more fully engorged. Krystal joined in, stabbing the tip of her tongue into my pee slit to seek out the last remnants of my offering. That resulted in another bit of fresh seed spurting up my shaft, which she caught on her lip. She raised her head so that we all could see it drooling off her lip onto her chin. Smitty and Becca raced to lick it up, bonking heads in the process. They pulled back. Without a word spoken, they engaged in a quick round of rock-paper -scissors. Smitty won so she licked Krystal's chin clean, following the trail into a deep kiss with my blonde neighbour. Becca grabbed Smitty's hair and pulled her back, then planted her own lips on Smitty's, completing the round of girl kissing girl.

"Now what about his poor old cock?" Krystal asked. "Do we suck it or just fuck it."

Becca chuckled. "I love how you make it seem like fucking is less important than sucking, girl."

"Well," Smitty chimed in. "I've certainly fucked guys I'd never blow. There's something intimate about taking a guy in your mouth. Meat in the pussy is more impersonal."

"Me too," Krystal agreed. "Plus, a lot of guys really want the bj, not the fucking, so giving that up shifts the power way more than fucking."

"Well, I think we've stripped this one of any sort of power," Smitty said.

"Except the power to fill us up, I hope," Becca chuckled. I hadn't seen her as the giggler in the group, but in hindsight, I guess both Krystal and Smitty had more of that tough jock girl look to them. I could imagine Becca enjoying a spa day a lot more than her pals.

"I still need a taste," Smitty said, "Kissing you was a lot more fun than I expected, Bec, but your spit sort of diluted his flavour."

Smitty glanced quickly from one friend to the other, and without any objection slid into position to take my aching ancient cock into her mouth. Instead of tasting me immediately, she exhaled across the tip of my throbbing prick. The warmth of her breath made my weapon throb even before she swallowed my meat. My entire body shivered from that sensation.

"He looks pretty excited for an old guy that's already spurted a few times," Krystal observed. "Would be a shame to waste a good hard-on."

She drizzled some beer onto Smitty's chest and dropped to her knees below where Smitty was bent forward toward my groin. Krystal began to over to lick the golden liquid off her friend's flesh, her hair gently brushing my balls.

Becca stood beside us, playing with her own tits, her eyes locked to the action taking place. "Just leave some or later."

Smitty pimped my shaft as her tongue teased my opening. Someone grabbed my buttocks, and a finger quickly curled into the valley of my ass.

"Suck that dick," Becca chanted.

If Smitty needed any encouragement, that seemed to be all that was required to break the slow motion feeling of the moment. The young woman's mouth drove down around my cock head, not pausing even for a second before her lips slid down my pulsating shaft right to my root. As she sank her face, Smitty wrapped two fingers tightly around the base, making a fleshy cock ring which restrained my seed.

"I taught her that move," Becca bragged.

My hips thrust toward Smitty, automatically trying to drive deeper into her throat.

"Swallow some come, Smitty, I want to get some of that cock," Becca demanded.

Krystal was too busy sucking beer off Smitty's tits to speak. She seemed to have found something new that she liked. Smitty must have liked it too, or maybe she just was triggered by the whole complex messy situation. Whatever the cause, she dropped a hand to her clit. She barely had time to touch herself when her body shook so hard that I had to grab her shoulders to steady her as she rode another climax. The scent of her juices flowing onto her thighs filled the summer air.

It would have been too much to expect Smitty to focus on her grip around my root while coming. A spurt of semen surged up my shaft, slamming against the back of Smitty's throat. As her climax subsided, she renewed her grip and pulled her mouth back, a strand of of cum forming a rope between her lower lip and my helmet.

Becca moved swiftly, cupping Smitty's chin and met her chum's lips to once again exchange spit and semen.