Experience Really Does Count

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All four of us paused then to catch our breath, Smitty still holding my cock, Krystal's lips still resting against Smitty's belly, Becca gently kissing Smitty's nose.

"Time for some fucking," Krystal decreed, "who gets to go first?"

"Rock, paper, scissors, elimination tournament," Smitty replied.

"You and me first," Becca agreed. She shot her hand out, her scissors cutting Smitty's paper. Becca shot again, this time both she and Krystal trying scissors first. On the second try, Becca's paper covered Krystal's rock.

"No need for more, I win," Becca shouted triumphantly.

Becca nudged Smitty off the longer and sprawled out, her hungry wet cunt glistening in the sunshine.

"Help him fuck me, bitches."

Despite my earlier partial discharges, my cock was aching for a warm tunnel to plunge into, and my balls craved more release. But before I could align my lance with Becca's body, Smitty knelt beside her chum and provided help of a different sort, licking Becca's nipple, fingers busily probing that honeypot. Krystal had taken the directive more literally, and was standing behind me, hand on my shoulder, about to give me a helpful push.

We watched Smitty lick down Becca's belly and taste her quim, tongue dancing around Becca's throbbing clit.

"Shit, girl, it feels like you've done that before." Becca moaned, fingers ruffling Smitty's silky mane. "After all these years, friendship has it's surprises. I just wish you'd treated me sooner."

Becca was groaning loudly, hips humping up off the chair, but she was still able to stare at my cock, and the precum dripping off the tip. She took a firmer grasp of Smitty's hair and, sighing, dragged her pal's mouth away from her clit.

"More later, darling," she promised, "but I need that cock before it just blows its load all over my belly."

"Ohhhh... I bet Smitty would help me clean THAT up," Krystal added, in a dreamy voice.

Neither Smitty nor Becca commented, as they were again sharing a deep kiss.

"Condom?" I asked, squeakily, reminded by Becca's comment that these girls were likely pretty active, so even though I was not, safety came first.

Krystal chuckled, stepping away just for a second. She had a knapsack handy, and swiftly found a foil packet. With practiced fingers, she rolled the rubber over my manhood. As her fingers reached the base, she gave my balls a friendly caress.

Krystal took hold of my shaft and lined me up with Becca's slit. Her fingers traced the outline of the heart tattoo. She bent over and gave it a swift kiiss, then stood upright, blushing. Smitty was paying more attention than I thought, because it was her hand that reached around to the small of my back and nudged me forward so that my weapon sank deep into Becca's wetness in a single stroke. Krystal barely had time to slide her fingers clear. I discovered that, experienced as she seemed, Becca still had a snug cunt that was as tight as any I had ever entered.

Smitty gave my ass a playful swat, pulling out of the kiss to watch my cock sliding in and out of her pal's pussy. This also allowed Becca to see what was happening, as well as feel the sensation.

"Such a great, big cock," she sighed. "I guess they don't shrivel with age."

Krystal and Smitty started both spanking my butt lightly, and I found that this set up a rhythm for my cock to plunge into Becca, and then withdraw. On each in stroke, Becca's muscles pulsated around my piston. That slowed each pull back, but encouraged me to fuck her harder on the next stroke.

Becca cupped her tits in her palms, fingers toying with her own nipples. As she tugged them harder, her hips began thrusting up off the lounger, meeting my strokes halfway, our groins slamming together with a resounding squelching sound.

"This feels so fucking great, guys, you need to get some of this cock."

She released her left tit and slid her arm down until her fingers curled around her clit.

"I'm gonna try to cum before he does, to make sure he's still hard."

I slammed harder as she diddled herself to climax, exploding in ecstasy before collapsing back on the mattress.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," Becca's voice grew softer as she spoke, her eyes shut, her lips forming into an ear to ear grin.

As I caught my breath, I saw Krystal and Smitty do a silent paper-rock-scissors. This time Smitty's scissors cut Krystal's paper. I had to wonder whether my sexy blonde neighbour was regretting sharing me with her pals, since she was getting sloppy thirds when it came to fucking, but decided she was probably so excited from exploring new boundaries that the actual penetration would be like the cherry on the sundae for her.

"Cowboy style," Smitty said, her meaning clear. She nudged Becca's shoulder, not waiting for the first one to get fucked to enjoy much afterglow. Once Becca was upright, I swivelled onto the cushion, noting the wetness below my butt, my cock still rigid, poking upright toward the sky.

"He still looks yummy," Krystal said dreamily. She was tweaking a nipple with one hand while the other was diddling her clit.

"Fresh condom?" Becca suggested.

"Why don't I just suck it clean?" Smitty replied, dropping to her knees and lowering her open mouth down to my root. She closed her lips tightly just above where the rubber ended, using her fingers to hold it in place. She rolled her tongue expertly around my shaft as her head lifted slowly, finally releasing my helmet with loud 'plop'. Her lips glistened with Becca's nectar.

Smitty rose gracefully, one hand grabbing my chin, turning my face so that she could share Becca's flavour with me in a deep kiss while her leg swung smoothly across my lower body. She lowered her cunt over my pole without pause, burying me deep inside her tight young pussy.

"Ride'm cowgirl," Krystal moaned.

"Yipee-ki-eh." Becca said with a laugh.

Cowgirl was actually an ideal choice by Smitty. I knew from past experience that I could prolong my erection, and delay orgasm almost indefinitely in this position. Even if I came in the condom, the sensation of her sliding up and down, bouncing against my belly, would likely keep me hard enough to keep my cock trapped inside her tunnel until she climaxed.

Smitty placed her fists on my chest and levered herself up and down, my pole sliding smoothly inside her cunt. Her nipples were rock hard on top of tits so tiny that they barely quivered at all no matter how fiercely she bounced. Her long silky dark hair flowed at first, but soon was flung wildly about.

I reached up to try to tweak those nibs, but they were too elusive for my to get a grasp.

Becca giggled at my feeble efforts, and then said "Can I give you a hand?"

She followed through after the pun by gripping Smitty's nipple, Becca's arm riding up and down, but her fingers maintaining a firm grasp on Smitty's nipple. That made Smitty ride me even harder.

Krystal was standing off to the side, silent, just watching the action. She began touching herself gently as Smitty rode me. Soon, she began softly panting, one finger frigging herself while her fingers imitated what Becca was doing to Smitty's tittie. Her gaze did shift from focusing on where my groin pressed against Smitty's loins until her eyes locked on mine.

Smitty's cunt began clenching my cock tightly each time I was fully inside her, the pauses before she relaxed enough to rise up again become prolonged.

"Keep going..." she moaned, as if somehow it wasn't her controlling our actions.

She noticed that my focus was elsewhere. "Fuck me, look at me like I'm the only one here with you."

Our eyes met and locked. My hips began bumping up off the mattress in tempo with her motion.

Smitty's fucking again became so vigourous that Becca could no longer keep hold of Smitty's nipple. Becca stepped around to where Krystal stood, moving behind her chum. Because Krystal was taller than Becca, she had to twist around Krystal to keep watching Smitty and I fucking while she took hold of Krystal's tits and kneaded them firmly before tugging at Krystal's nipples. That first pull made Krystal gasp, but Smitty was so locked in on fucking me she did not even give it a glance. Krystal settled into a series of moans and groans.

Smitty's cunt was clamping tighter around me than any woman ever had before. I could feel spasms staring to travel through her body and run down into my groin as she stopped bouncing and was just grinding her pelvis into mine.

"Oh, yeah, that's what I want...what I need," Smitty spoke into the silence. "I knew that this would feel good, but had no idea that fucking could be so great."

"Yeah, who knew that old guy cock should be so great, right?" Becca agreed.

"I can hardly wait for my turn. Make sure to leave me some." Krystal spoke as if waking from a dream.

I could feel my balls tightened against my taint and realized that if I waited much longer, I would explode so hard that there might not be anything left for our hotttie hostess. That would not be okay. So I reached up and grabbed Smitty's slender hips, the bones protruding right under the skin with no padding. Bucking my hips up hard from the cushion I pounded her harder than I had fucked Becca.

"My tits, someone tug my nipples," Smitty begged.

Both her pals obeyed, stepping to either side of her and lending a hand, pulling those hard points away from Smitty's teeny tits as I kept slamming up into her.

"Ohhhh, fuuuuck," Smitty screamed so loudly that I bet the whole block heard. Her climax shook her whole body, making her quake on my lap as she arched backward, and then collapsed against my chest, panting for breath as the waves flowed through her body into mine.

"My turn," Krystal said before Smitty could even catch her breath.

"Thank you," Smitty sighed, kissing my cheek before sliding off my lap and curling up on the deck, her face so close that I felt her breath warming my cock.

"May I have a taste first?" Becca asked, falling to the deck between my knees. As seemed to be the pattern, Krystal deferred to the bold blonde, except, as Becca's tongue cleaned Smitty's juices off the condom, Krystal fell to her knees as well and soon both tongues were sharing my cock, one running up one side while the other licked down the opposite side.

As Becca enveloped the tip of my cock in her mouth, Krystal wiggled her mouth down far enough to lick my aching balls. I knew that I had to come soon, so hoped that they would shift quickly so that Krystal could try fucking me before I filled the rubber with what surely would be my final flow of fluid for the day. In the meanwhile though, the oral attention was keeping my weapon fully loaded.

Smitty's girly giggles drew my attention to how her two chums' heads were bonking together as their tongues searched for every last morsel of Smitty's nectar on my balls and condom encased cock. Krystal's tongue was even travelling to my inner thighs and my taint.

"Do you think that condom is good for another go?" The sound of my voice startled everybody. I sounded old and croaky, but my erect cock stood upright as testimony to my continued vigour.

"Hush, baby, let us worry about that," Becca instructed. Being called 'baby' sure beat being called 'asshole'.

"I don't care," Krystal added, "I'm so horny I need that meat inside of me right now."

A nudge from Krystal's shoulder cued Becca to slide her head clear.

"You haven't shown us how you fuck doggy style yet," Krystal stood and bent over with her arms resting on a low table. She raised her rump almost comically high, pointed right toward my nose, mere inches away. The scent of her excitement wafted over me. As if that wasn't enticement enough, Becca stood up beside Krystal, and pulled those firm young butt cheeks wide apart, offering me a bird's eye view of that dripping cunt.

"Please, fuck me now, I can't wait," Krystal begged.

Smitty stepped over and grabbed one of my arms, levering me upright. "Maybe old guts don't need help getting it up, they just in getting up from the chair."

All three young women chuckled as Smitty manoeuvred me to line my weapon up with her pal's opening.

"Remember, bitch, not up the ass," Krystal warned.

I guessed maybe Smitty liked the old dirt road, which was quickly confirmed when she said, "Lots of time for you to try that with me some other day."

The suggestion of another opportunity to share sex with at least one of the trio made my balls and cock perk up afresh. That was all the signal Smitty needed to smack my ass and shove me balls deep into Krystal's gaping cunt. It was so hungry that she swallowed my meat in one stroke. Her hips immediately began humping against me, so I just had to respond in kind to a set up a steady rhythm.

Before long her muscles had reacted to the invasion, not by trying to expel my invading weapon, but by clenching tightly each time it entered fully, holding it for a few beats longer while Krystal rotated her pelvis around the hardness. Her breathing became laboured, no moaning or groaning, just panting like the dog she was imitating in this position.

Becca moved. I admired her shapely figure, hoping that sometime I might get a chance to fuck THAT ass- Smitty was willing but the lack of hips to hang onto made Becca the one I really wanted to try anally. Becca seemed wild enough to go for it. Just thinking of the possibility made my balls tighten again, my shaft throbbing inside Krystal.

I grabbed tightly to Krystal's hips to keep my balance and match her tempo.

"My tits, someone play with my tits," Krystal begged.

My hands responded by sliding up her smooth flanks and grasping those firm mounds. It had been a long time since I had fucked doggy style, and I had forgotten how great boobs worked as handles to increase the ferocity of the fucking. But I knew that Krystal needed more than that, so I started tweaking her nipples with my fingers. Her body responded by rocking even more vigourously.

Both Becca and Smitty moved then, communicating without words. Smitty moved all the way around the table, bending forward, offering her glistening cunt to Krystal's mouth. Becca paused long enough to give Smitty a tongue twisting kiss, and then repeated the same with me. I found the mix of flavours exciting, and surprisingly refreshing. That made my cock throb even harder.

"She really likes this," Becca observed.

Becca then moulded her body to my back, reaching around to move my hands from Krystal's tits up to her shoulders, so that Becca took over playing with Krystal's nipples as we three moved as one. Soon Krystal's tonguing made Smitty shake as the fourth in our game.

Smitty bent forward and put her hands on Becca's shoulders, bringing our three heads close together. Smitty kissed first me and then Becca. The feeling of her hair brushing my flesh as she moved sent shivers up and down my spine. Krystal's abdominals were clenching faster and harder around my cock. It felt like I was riding a bucking bronco, but with one hundred pounds on my back, and more pressure pushing against my lips.

Suddenly, Krystal pulled her face out of Smitty's loins and screamed. "Ohmigawd..."

That was all it took to trigger a chain of orgasms shuddering through our groaning group. Krystal's gush splattered the deck. My balls spasmed and unleashed one final torrent of seed into the safety of the condom before I collapsed forward on top of Krystal, my shrinking member still clutched inside her hungry hole. Smitty and Becca each fell to either side of us, their own climaxes rocking the table even as Krystal's peak passed.

"I guess experience really does count," Krystal chuckled once she was able to speak.