Experiences at the Surgery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was finished. She made a couple of extra notes and then put the clipboard aside.

"Right, now let's have a look at you."

I won't go into the details of the first part of the examination. Suffice it to say that i had my height checked was weighed and had my critical dimensions measured. The first humiliation was a small glass thermometer was inserted into my vagina to check my temperature she then moved on to my ears nose and throat.

My arms were raised and she scrutinised each armpit, digging her fingers in to check my glands were not swollen. Next it was my breasts.

I'd always thought that my small perky breasts had been an advantage in life. Especially as I had large nipples. Going without a bra had always brought me to the attention of young men...

Marion was rather scathing about them. "Not much to talk about here," was her opening gambit. She then palpated them several times and finished by tweaking my nipples cruelly.

The next minute, my legs were in the stirrups, and Marion was enjoying tormenting me by getting a large metal speculum out of one of the dishes and fiddling with it to get the fingers to close. I started fidgeting again. I knew what was coming but I was dreading it even so.

She tormented me more by slowly pulling on disposable gloves and then using a tube of lubricating jelly from one of the dishes she smeared a great big dollop onto my nether lips.

"Open wide,'" she said, that nasty grin appearing again, and the speculum was eased into my vagina. She spun the control wheel and I felt myself being pulled open. It was a rather odd sensation, much worse than the last time I had endured it. There seemed to be pressure now on my bladder. I needed to pee.

"Sorry Jane, before I go any further I just need to attend to Angela," she said.

Poor Angela was clearly in some distress as she was whimpering continually.

Marion kneeled down between her legs and twisted the stump end of the ginger around a couple of times. Angela's whimpers went up an octave and a few decibels.

Marion, now satisfied, or so it appeared, pulled the yellow stump and the large piece of ginger emerged.

Angela wailed one more time and then went limp.

"Right Angela, time to get you out of this now," and she hauled on one of the lines that was secured to the wall and controlled the harness. Angela was soon upright, and Marion then removed my knickers from her mouth and nose.

She stood there, mute, shivering slightly, looking over in my direction. Seeing me in my predicament clearly made her feel better, as she smiled at me.

"If I were you I'd go and have a nice warm shower. Don't forget to douche yourself to get rid of the ginger...!" Marion said steering her down to the other end of the room. Angela did as she was bid. She was not unattractive for her age. Her complexion was nearly olive in colour, deep brown eyes and the dark wavy hair rolling down to her shoulders.

"Oh but before you do that would you be so kind as to get those rather fetching white briefs you were wearing when you arrived?

Angela became agitated. "But Marion, they're dirty," she said appealing...

"I know they're dirty," Marion replied icily. "That's why I want them..."

Angela fetched the small white bundle. Marion, with a deliberate disregard to any sensitivities, turned them inside out exposing a very marked gusset and then walked over to me and pegged the gusset to my nose.

I squealed in protest as the first wave of ammonia seared the linings of my nose.

"Keep quiet Jane or the rest of them will go in your mouth. Right Angela, you can take your shower now, and get on with it."

Angela turned away. Marion pulled a small wheeled stool between my legs and sat on it.

"Right Jane let's see what we have going on in here." She produced a small penlight and used it to inspect my cervix. Next she swabbed me with a cloth ended narrow wooden stick.

"We'll just get the path lab to check this," she said inserting the stick into a glass tube and screwing a lid on it. "Peace of mind for you Jane."

She then colllapsed the speculum and pulled it out before producing another smaller clear plastic one.

"I do like to look at the state of my patients vaginal walls too Jane, and she repeated the ceremony of applying lube to the fingers before easing it in. The pressure on my bladder this time was less. Marion resumed her position on the stool, torch in hand.

After a lot of fiddling about the speculum was removed and she pulled off the gloves.

"You do know you have had a slight tear in your vaginal wall at some time Jane don't you?

This news alarmed me.

"No, no I didn't."

"It's nothing to worry about. It is often as a result of over enthusiastic copulation," and she smiled back at me broadly and winked.

"I always-like to do a manual check with new patients too Jane, so make sure you are nice and relaxed, I'm only going to use three fingers..."

"Three..!" I stammered.

"Yes three to start with. I only get my whole hand in as part of a specific treatment. It's the first time you've sounded enthusiastic Jane, I'll make a note that when I've finished."

Fingers on her right hand lubed up, she positioned herself on my right side and then slowly eased one, two an then three fingers in to my canal. Her fingers moved around inside me deliberately trying to arouse me and find my g spot. I huffed and puffed a bit with the scale of the intrusion into my poor vagina.

The pressure on my bladder was intense and I gasped. Marion's response was to remove the peg off my nose with her left hand and reposition the gusset over my nostrils.

"I think you'll find that smell rather more stimulating Jane? Angela is a copious lubricator when she gets aroused..."

It was true. The strong smell of pee which had been almost burning my nasal membranes was now replaced by a sweeter confection. I could smell Angela had been aroused. It sent a signal straight to my pussy, but Marion ahead of me in the game suddenly pulled her fingers out of my tunnel with a loud plop.

"That will do for that, Jane. Now let's try and find your clitoris. Goodness me you're a hairy girl aren't you. Have you never thought that you might find you are more attractive to potential mates if you did something about this amazing fur. It's everywhere and the lower you go the denser it gets. Very difficult to deal with...Ah there it is, " at that moment her right index finger located my nubbin and wormed it's way around. I yelped with the brutal contact.

"I think I'll come back and look at your clitoris next time when some of this hair has been dealt with. I really want to look at your bottom. Tell me, you have moved your bowels recently haven't you?"

"Er...yes. First thing this morning." The embarrassment of that statement went straight to my cheeks which must now have been bright pink.

Marion hesitated for a moment.

"Well I think today as we are short of time we'll not bother with an enema before we look up your bottom. But be very clear Jane, I am a stickler for good hygiene when it comes to the anus and rectum unless we are exploring poo play."

"Ooh, Nooo." I exclaimed..

"Don't worry we're not going there today."

Marion then produced a much smaller anal speculum, lubed it up and settled back down on the wheeled stool between my legs.

"You have had one of these examinations before haven't you Jane." She asked manipulating the metal fingers around my anal whorl.

"No, no never." I replied, the anxiety all of a sudden back.

"Well I expect you will be a little tight then. Let's just pop some lubricant in."

She put the speculum down, picked up a small syringe, peeled it from its wrapper and loaded it with a clear jelly from another tube that was called something like "Rhinolube".

I felt like I was at the dentists. Marion was fiddling and fussing and all I was worried about was pain...

A shot of cold lube was forced up my rectum. It actually was not that unpleasant and nor were the sensations of the slow insertion and even slower opening of the speculum that followed. Marion clearly enjoyed rectal exams too, as she spent a lot of time looking up the speculum, and then after carefully collapsing it and removing it. did a manual inspection of my anus with a finger. This, despite the humiliation also sent strange messages of arousal to my clitoris...

"Right we're done for today. You can remove Angela' panties and give them to me." She produced a plastic ziplock bag, dropped them in and wrote Angela Deacon and the name on the bag with a marker.

"Get dressed and wait for me in the consulting room. Now Angela how are you getting on. Why aren't you dressed yet?

Angela was swathed in a towel at the other end of the treatment room. She whispered something to Marion I couldn't hear.

Marion burst out laughing. "Oh Jane you'll nver guess what her problem is..she needs a poo but is to embarrassed to do it in front of you..

Yes you can wait Angela, but you have to use the middle toilet in this case, the German one."

There was a further whispered exchange which I observed between them as I pulled my body on and did up the crotch buttons. Marion then said firmly.

"Of course I'm going to look at it. It's part of your programme..."

~

Ten minutes later I was sitting in the consulting room with Marion finishing her notes on the papers that were now in a buff coloured folder.

"Well," she said finally. "You look like you're in reasonable health. The lab tests will confirm it of course but there is nothing outwardly worrying.

You are of course now pretty close to your sexual peak so you should be.

The sad facts are from what you have told me is that you have barely experienced any decent sexual activity, so you are wasting your life away.

I could put you through a course of eight weeks of therapy, but you have showed so little interest in broadening your horizons I may actually be literally flogging a dead horse..

What do you think Jane?"

"Well I'd like to stay at the flat and I do find your instruction quite arousing..." I said In a quiet voice.

"You are clearly a submissive little slut Jane.

I'll tell you what then. I'll extend the lease for a six month period, but the rent will go up 20 percent. If you complete a series of 8 sessions at "The Firs" that money will be refunded.

There are a couple of other things for you to consider before agreeing.

Your body will be mine to do as I see fit. I might want you pierced or tattooed and that pubic hair will have to go, at least to start with.

You will not be allowed to shave your armpits, and whilst on the subject of hair, I may well tire of your luscious locks and demand you go for something more befitting of your station. Which, if you need it spelling out is that of Trainee.

Your diet will be scrutinised and we will work on your inhibitions, including your reticence to involve yourself with water sports and toilet play.

You will submit to me an exercise plan, and if you wish to continue will cease all forms of masturbation from the day you sign up. You have 24 hours to let me know. The next session will be Sunday at 2pm. Any questions?"

"No, I don't think so...except will it be just you and me in the treatment room?"

"My my I had not expected you to want others to be involved..." Marion's sly smile retuned..

"No no I don't, you've misunderstood me Marion."

"It's Matron from now on and I don't think I've misunderstood anything young lady. Whether there is anyone else in the room apart from me when you are being treated is not up for discussion. Oh and by the way I have three Treatment Rooms, you've only seen one of them. Now anything else?"

"No..."

"Good. Sign this form and post it through the letterbox if you intend to continue. Oh and read this set of instructions for your first treatment session before you get here. Sunday 2pm.."

She handed me a sealed padded envelope. i had just been dismissed.

I walked slowly back to the flat. I had no panties on again, and was so desperate to pee an accident seemed unavoidable...I felt the first few drops slip out as I got to the front door.

I got in, rushed into the bathroom lifting my skirt in my hurry.

Unfortunately, most of it went on the bathroom floor...

End of Part 2

12