Experiences at the Surgery Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are starting to show promise Jane. We need to work on breaking down some of your middle class reluctance to the taboos associated with bodily functions a bit more, but you are definitely starting to make progress."

"I suppose so," I said weakly.

"Anyway, I must be going now, I have another client waiting for me at the Surgery. Be at the Surgery at 4pm on Friday, properly prepared. I could feel stubble on your cunt today. Oh and book that haircut for Saturday, or I will have to get it done at the Surgery. I'm sure that girl Fay will make a better job of it than Solange will. She's not trained."

With that Marion got up, swept from the room and left.

I was left there standing on my own - nude. A small trail of reddish fluid running down the inside of one of my thighs. The blouse, glass bowl and carpet wet from all our pee.

I went to the kitchen to fid a bucket and scrubbing brush. There was still a slight tingle in my nether regions... It had been quite a day.

To be continued...

12