Explanation of Love 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

Terry's face wrinkled in confusion.

"Baby, you need a car," Paula explained again. "You had a car, but lost it when you moved in with me, so..."

"I got about nine hundred, remember?" Terry said.

"And you'll need that for the insurance," Paula agreed.

"Hi!" the salesman said as the two women approached him.

"Just go along with anything I do," Paula whispered to Terry.

"Okay," Terry agreed.

She almost laughed; of course she would go along with anything Paula did. Right now, the outfit she was wearing had been picked out by Paula. Her hair, which she normally wore loose, was in a pony tail, per Paula's request. Terry's breasts were not as large as Paula's, but she felt more comfortable in a bra. Per Paula's request, though, Terry was braless under her thin white blouse. She did have on a tong underneath her snug denim cut offs, though.

"Hi; that Escalade?" Paula asked, stepping very close to the salesman.

Through the thin material of Paula and Terry's blouses, he could swear he could see the woman's nipples.

"Want to go for a ride?" Paula whispered seductively.

"Let me get the keys," the man said.

"He's kind of cute," Paula commented to Terry.

"And kind of married; wedding ring," Terry said.

"And we all know all married men are one hundred percent faithful, right?" Paula smirked.

"And, who wants to drive?" the man asked, returning with the keys.

"So, why's he selling it?" Paula asked, handing the keys to Terry.

"Divorce, I think," the man said. "Shit! Forget I said that! The television station doesn't know!"

"Said what? I didn't hear anything, here, let's see; Terry, drive down Highway nineteen, all right?" Paula demanded.

"Oh this is nice," Terry commented, looking around the interior.

"So, how long you been married?" Paula asked, pressing her braless breasts into the salesman's side.

"Fourteen long, endless years," the man complained.

"Ooh, sounds like someone's not happy," Paula teased.

"Oh, look, it even tells me how much miles to the gallon I'm getting!" Terry said as she drove.

"Oh, there's the Hotel Acadiana; you ever been there?" Paula asked the salesman.

"Once or twice," the man admitted.

"Now what would an old married man be doing in that place, huh?" Paula teased, lightly scratching a fingernail along his zipper.

"Well now, you know," the man said.

"I heard they got movies in the rooms," Paula said, rubbing her thigh against him, clutching onto his arm. "You watch them movies?"

"I have," he admitted.

"Turn around up here, Terry," Paula said.

"What kind of movies you like, huh?" Paula asked.

"Oh, you know," the man groaned as she teased his cock through his trousers.

"I like the Cum Shot ones," Paula admitted. "Oh! And I love the Lezzie ones; you know where the two girls fuck each other; you like those?"

"So, what'd you think?" Paula asked, terry, leaning forward, rubbing her buttocks against the salesman's leg.

"It's nice," Terry agreed.

"Come on," Paula said to the salesman, leaning back, cupping his balls in her hand.

He had to button his suit jacket and walk rather hunched over to the sales office.

"Paula, what was that all about?" Terry hissed at Paula.

"We're going to get at least two, maybe three thousand off the price," Paula laughed.

"So all of that about liking them movies and..." Terry asked.

"Terry, he's married," Paula put an arm around Terry's waist. "I may be a whore, but I don't fuck married men. Unless their wife comes to me and tells me to my face it's all right to fuck their husbands."

Paula opened the heavy glass door of the sales office.

"But he doesn't know that," she whispered to Terry.

Paula actually managed to get the price down three thousand and five hundred dollars, plus a ninety day, full coverage warranty, barring neglect or collision. She managed to save another eight hundred and nine dollars by letting the salesman believe she would be financing the purchase through him before pulling out her checkbook and writing a check for the entire amount.

"Here, drive the beamer, follow me," Paula said as he grabbed the keys to the Escalade.

"Where are we going?" Terry asked, stunned that Paula just casually wrote out a check and bought her a car.

"Young Insurance," Paula said. "We need to add you to my policy."

"So uh, Ms. Lambert," the salesman said, after the shock of how easily he'd been manipulated had worn off. "I um, how about you and me get a drink sometime, huh?"

"Sure; bring your wife along," Paula smiled.

"Aw, hey now, what she don't know..." he said.

"Uh huh; she comes to me and tells me it's all right, you and me can go get a couple of drinks," Paula smiled sweetly.

Paula used her cell phone to call ahead to her insurance agent and he met them at the door of Young Insurance and ushered them immediately to his office.

Grant smiled his easy smile as a thoroughly baffled Terry sat and signed paper after paper. He could tell that she did not comprehend any of the procedures.

He could also tell that Paula Lamber, the principle policy holder, understood the policies even better than he did.

"Thanks, Grant; tell your wife 'hello' for me," Paula smiled as Terry counted out the money to pay for a half year coverage for her new car.

"No, why don't you stop by the house and tell her yourself?" he smiled.

Even as befuddled as she was, Terry did manage to greet Jacy Kay, a former Clark's Drive-In co-worker with happy squeals and hugs.

"Boy or girl?" Terry asked, rubbing Jacy's slightly distended belly.

"Another boy; Daddy's so happy he could scream," Jacy giggled.

"Tell Daddy he ever wants to find out why blondes have more fun..." Terry playfully suggested.

"I'll knock you out too!" Jacy said, fist balled up.

"See you later," Terry giggled.

"Here, Miss Dayton; your new car," Paula said, holding out the keys to the Escalade. "And..."

Paula slipped a house key onto the ring.

"Thank you," Terry whispered.

"Welcome," Paula responded.

Paula had Terry follow her back to the condominium, and then climbed into the passenger seat of the Escalade.

"You prefer Babbage's, or Abdul's?" Paula asked, buckling up.

"Babbage's or...Why?" Terry asked.

"My Personal Assistant needs new clothes," Paula said, using the vanity mirror to check her make-up.

"Bargain Bin's right there on..." Terry offered.

"Sweetheart, we're buying you a few outfits for business," Paula said, putting a hand on Terry's upper thigh. "Bargain Bin's not going to have business attire. Let's go to Babbage's first, okay?"

Again, Terry let Paula do the entire talking, let Paula pick out all the outfits, let Paula make all the final decisions.

"Hey, Darlene!" Paula said as she dragged Terry to the lingerie section.

A beautiful blonde with a stunning body, a body that rivaled Paula's looked up from a sales catalog and smiled.

"This is Mandy's sister," Paula explained to Terry.

"Mandy that works at the Dead End?" Terry asked.

"Yep; hey Darlene, my girl here needs a couple of boulder holders and a couple of crotch covers; what you got?" Paula laughed.

"Paula, sometimes you are so crude," Darlene laughed and gave Terry's chest a practiced eye. "About a thirty four C, huh?"

"Think it's more like a B," Terry admitted.

"Come over here; let's measure you just to be sure," Darlene said.

The sales assistant that helped Terry and Paula carry all of the purchases tried to decline the ten dollar tip Paula handed her, but Paula insisted and the pimple faced girl thanked her and scurried back to the store.

Terry agreed that it was time for lunch and let Paula drive.

"Manny's all right with you?" Paula asked. "Ever since they got rid of that horrible gang used to hang out there, it's the only place to get a decent enchilada."

During their meal, Paula did some nonverbal flirting with a table full of high school boys and encouraged Terry to do likewise.

"So, you ready?" Paula asked as Terry scraped the last of the refried beans into her mouth.

"I guess," Terry said without any enthusiasm.

"What's wrong?" Paula asked, concerned.

"Paula, I've never quit before; I don't know what to do!" Terry wailed.

"Easy, really," Paula encouraged as she guided Terry to the car. "You go in, you tell them how much you've enjoyed working there, how much you appreciate all the opportunities they've given you, but you've been offered a job making thirty six thousand a year and have decided to take the position."

"Thirty six?" Terry gasped.

"Oh?" Paula asked, smiling. "Not enough?"

"No, no, that's plenty!" Terry said quickly.

"Oh, Terry!" Paula said. "Damn it! You should have said 'no, that's not enough; I'm worth at least forty!' Oh well, too bad, so sad," Paula said as she pulled up to the curb at Clark's Drive-In.

"So, what you want?" Paula asked as she lowered the window.

"What you mean?" Terry asked, stomach knotted up.

"Hot fudge, butterscotch? The banana split was a good one, but I'm kind of in the mood for one of those sundaes," Paula said.

"Oh, um, butterscotch," Terry said.

Quawanda waved in greeting as Terry woodenly walked across the concrete pad toward the restaurant.

"Hi, welcome to Clark's; ready to order?" Quawanda said as she skidded to a stop next to Paula's window.

"Large, y'all got extra large? I want an extra large butterscotch sundae with everything on it," Paula ordered.

"We got small or large," Quawanda said, admiring the automobile.

Terry steeled herself and walked to John Clark's office door and softly knocked.

John groaned inwardly as he saw Terry in the doorway.

Quawanda had come in that morning, demanding more hours; his daughter Kizzy wanted him to hire one of her friends, and Debbie Dublachon wanted more hours now that school was almost over.

He'd been looking over the employee records, trying to decide who would get what they wanted and who would lose. Terry was his longest employee and rarely complained, but she was on the low end of the totem pole when compared to his daughter or Debbie.

"Kind of busy, Terry; can it wait?" he barked, hoping to scare off any demands on her part.

"Um, no, um, not really," she whispered, tears springing to her eyes.

She hurriedly told John what she and Paula had practiced.

"Thirty... Wow, Terry!" John exclaimed. "Damn, girl, what are you doing in here? Go! You say you start tomorrow? Fuck, don't worry about it, no, no, you don't owe me a two weeks notice, shit, don't worry about it; I'll give you the best recommendation they ever call me for a referral."

John gave Terry a quick hug, promised to have her last check ready on Friday, and breathed a sigh of relief.

Paula smiled as Terry opened the car door.

"Here; I waited for you but damn it was hard!" she said, handing Terry a spoon.

"Here," Paula said, holding out a spoonful of the gooey mess.

"Terry opened her mouth and Paula fed her the ice cream treat.

Terry smiled in spite of the tears and scooped up some of the mess and fed it to Paula.

"Next time," Paula whispered and gave Terry a quick kiss. "We're getting this to go. I bet we could really have some fun with this at home, huh?"

"Ah!" Terry said, holding her mouth open. "Less running your mouth and more feeding me, huh?"

They fed each other the ice cream until the large bowl was empty, and then kissed each other, giggling about their cold tongues.

"Can you...?" Paula asked, putting one of the three cherries in her mouth and then spitting out the knotted cherry stem.

"Oh! How'd you do that?" Terry asked, astonished.

Paula smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"Easy, Terry. Remember? I'm a whore," Paula smiled and nodded in appreciation as Quawanda came over to retrieve the tray.

"Oh hey, girl! What you doing?" Quawanda exclaimed to Terry. "This your friend?"

"Yeah, this is Paula; Paula, this is Quawanda," Terry smiled.

"And in case you're wondering, I only gave her a two dollar tip," Paula smiled as Quawanda skated away.

"Good thing; Quawanda's all about money," Terry smiled.

"Terry, EVERYTHING'S all about money," Paula smiled.

Chapter 12

Terry was still groggy, but Paula was wide awake, chattering into her cell phone, reciting numbers and dates.

"Back there," Paula directed Terry and Terry parked in the spot Paula had indicated.

"Okay, Sonny; we're here," Paula said and ended the call.

"Ready?" Paula asked.

Terry wondered where Paula found the energy. They'd staggered into the condominium at two thirty in the morning after Paula worked all night at the Dead End Bar, smoked a couple of joints (Paula said she needed to relax, unwind) then made love for nearly an hour, licking and sucking at each other's kitty cats. Then, Paula dragged Terry out of bed at seven o'clock, dragged Terry into the shower; finger fucked Terry to a shuddering orgasm, then made Terry fuck her too.

Paula fixed them breakfast, then dragged Terry back upstairs where Terry did Paula's hair and make up. Paula's strawberry blonde hair was done so that half of her long hair was tied up in a bun, but the rest of her hair flowed loose and free. It gave Paula a serious, yet feminine look.

Paula was dressed in a severe black suit of skirt and jacket, with crisp white blouse. Her pumps were conservative three inch heels and matched her purse and belt exactly.

"And..." Paula said, pulling out a pair of black rimmed eyeglasses.

"God, you're beautiful," Terry sighed as Paula slipped the spectacles on.

Paula had laid out Terry's soft gray skirt and crisp white blouse, black flats and black belt. Terry had delighted in putting on the smoke gray stockings first, and wearing only the stockings while she did Paula's hair.

"You too," Paula smiled. "Would love to get a kiss for good luck, but don't want to take a chance on messing up our make-up."

"Ready?" Paula asked again and again, Terry wondered where Paula got her energy.

She nodded and they got out of the Escalade.

Both Paula and Terry paused in front of the doors of the building, inspecting the patchwork to the previously damaged doors.

The new doors slid open soundlessly and again, both women looked at the door frame.

"Heard that cop drove the van right through, and then jumped out the back and..." Paula whispered.

"I know!" Terry whispered back.

Terry smiled as they were ushered into a conference room; Sonny Lambert and Michael Trahan, their dates from Friday night. Next to Sonny was a woman that appeared to be in her mid to late forties. The woman was beautiful with the type of beauty that only comes with maturity, and seemed to radiate power and authority.

"Ms. Dayton, this is Sophia Coutre, my boss; Sophia, this is Terry Dayton; Paula's new personal assistant," Sonny made the introductions.

"Sophia is my attorney; she is the best in the business," Paula concluded the introductions.

"It is a pleasure to meet you," Sophia said with a sincerity that could not be imitated. "A good personal assistant is worth her weight in gold, isn't she?"

Terry was saved from having to respond; she was tongue-tied in the presence of the woman by the arrival of the board of the First Union Bank. Introductions were made, and then everyone took a seat and waited for someone to speak first.T

Terry looked across the table at Joseph Marcoloni, the Chief Operating Officer and wondered about the smirk of disdain he wore. He had not taken his eyes off of Paula from the moment the board had entered the room, and from time to time, would glance down at Paula's chest, then back up to Paula's face and the smirk would increase slightly.

Finally, Henry St. Martin, the Chief Executive Officer cleared his throat.

"Well, that concludes the 'Telepathy exercise' portion, so why don't we get to the rest of the meeting?" he said, which broke the ice and made a few of the people actually chuckle.

Paula, after receiving a nod from Sophia, launched into her presentation. Sonny and Michael hoisted a scale model of the St. Elizabeth Trauma Center onto the table and Paula outlined what duties and functions each floor of the five story structure would perform.

"We know there is a need for this facility; the nearest facility at present is University Medical Center, in Lafayette; the second nearest is Idlewood in Port Allen. Lafayette is forty miles away and Port Allen is forty three miles away," Paula continued.

Terry rapidly scribbled on a pad; Henry, the C.E.O. was interested. Joe Gaudet, the Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer was also interested. Becky Dumas, the Secretary was definitely interested. The Chairperson of the Board of Trustees, Jonas Hale, appeared to be bored out of his mind, which didn't surprise Terry; he barely looked old enough to shave, much less be sitting in a board meeting.

And Joseph Marcoloni seemed to have a real prejudice against Paula; the man rolled his eyes, smirked, and looked amused and again looked from chest to face to chest again, not bothering to hide his actions.

"Yes, yes, we did look over the feasibility studies and the projections you forwarded to us," Henry said and nodded to Joseph, who slid a disc across the table to Paula.

"We have a counter-proposal that we'd really like for you to consider," went on.

"Y'all couldn't find a cover for this?" Terry asked, picking up the disc.

"What?" Paula, Sophia, and Henry asked, looking over at Terry.

"Oh, fucking great," Sonny hissed to Michael. "Using Paula for whatever she can get and now she's going to fuck this all up."

"I mean, really," Terry went on. "We're talking about millions of dollars; y'all couldn't find a cover for this? Cover costs what? Ten cents? You just give us a disc, no cover, no label? We're supposed to just hope it doesn't get lost in all the other discs we might have?"

"Terry...." Paula hissed.

"And why are we even here?" Terry went on. "Premier in Elgee is offering us two point seven one ..."

(Terry was actually surprised she remembered that little tidbit from eavesdropping on Paula's cell phone conversation with Sonny earlier that morning.)

She picked up the disc again.

"And unless they've dropped their points, First Union is asking for three and a quarter," Terry continued.

(Another fact she'd overheard.)

"Terry..." Paula warned.

"And that's it," Sonny said. "Fuck if she understands any of this but will make damned sure Paula comes out on the short end."

"No," Henry said. "Miss Dayton; you're right. Ms. Lambert, my apologies. Joseph, please gets a jewel case for the CD, and make sure it's labeled correctly; we certainly wouldn't want Ms. Lambert to misplace our information."

Joseph let his displeasure be known as he jerked to his seat and stomp out of the room.

"Ms. Dayton, coffee?" Henry asked, getting to his feet.

"Oh yes sir, what do you take in it?" Terry asked, getting to her feet.

"No, no ma'am, I was asking if I might get you a cup," Henry chuckled.

"Oh no sir, that's not..." Terry protested.

Paula quickly pulled Terry back into her seat.

"Let him," Paula hissed to Terry.

"Um, cream and sugar please," Terry said.

"Nothing but a user, I swear," Sonny hissed to himself.

"Worth their weight..." Sophia murmured.

"Ms. Dayton is right," Paula said as Henry put a cup of coffee in front of Terry. "Premier has offered us a slightly better rate, but I really, well, WE really did want to keep it in St. Elizabeth Parish and..."

"Thank you," Terry said to Henry, who smiled down at her and patted her shoulder.

Joseph came back in and tossed the disc cover onto the table. It clattered noisily and stopped just out of Terry's reach.

"Joseph!" Henry barked, outraged at the man's rude behavior.

"Oh, come on, Henry!" Joseph snapped. "Come on! That woman? She's nothing but a fucking stripper! The whore gives lap dances down at the Dead End! And we're sitting here, pretending we're thinking about financing some little pipe dream of hers?"

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers
123456...8