Explanation of Love 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,085 Followers

"A pipe dream that will not only provide a needed service but employment for the people of Bender, DeGarde, and Baylor Lake," Sophia defended.

"She's a whore, Henry, a whore!" Joseph snapped. "Quit looking at her tits and start looking at what she is, huh?"

"I think we're done here; thank you," Sophia stood up.

"Joseph, you may leave now," Henry snapped. "I expect your resignation no later than five o'clock this evening."

Henry turned to Sophia.

"Ms. Coutre, please sit. We have some very serious negotiations to discuss, wouldn't you agree?" Henry said, walking back to his chair.

"Beginning with Ms. Dayton's observation of the interest and percentage points," Henry continued, clearing his throat.

"I love you," Paula whispered as Terry reached for the disc cover that Joseph threw onto the table.

"Ms. Dayton, don't bother with that," Henry said. "These new negotiations render the information contained on that disc obsolete."

"Yes sir," Terry said, sitting back down.

"Ms. Dayton?" Joe Gaudet said, after the board and Ms. Lambert had reached a tentative agreement.

"Yes sir, Mr. Gaudet?" Terry asked.

"I want to tell my wife I'm thinking about buying a new motorcycle," Joe smiled. "You come with me and do your magic on her?"

Paula laughed out loud at Terry's consternation.

"But all I did was..." Terry protested.

"La Scalia's for lunch," Sophia declared.

"Come on, Ms. Dayton," Paula said, ushering Terry out of the room.

"We'll follow y'all there," Paula called out to Sophia.

Terry unlocked the car and got in. Paula got in and stopped Terry before Terry could start the car.

Paula closed her door, turned in her seat and stared hard at Terry. Terry looked at Paula, blue eyes open, unaware.

"If you EVER do that again, I will kill you and Sonny and Michael will help me bury your body, do you hear me?" Paula said.

"Do what?" Terry asked, baffled.

"Open your mouth! You're a personal assistant! You're supposed to be fucking invisible! No one's even supposed to know you're there; you're just there to do what I tell you," Paula yelled.

She then grabbed Terry and pulled the girl close.

"And I love you so much! We were about to lose their financing; there was no way in Hell Henry could have gotten Jonas and Joseph on board and a sixty percent vote would have killed the deal."

She kissed Terry passionately.

"You fucking nailed it! Even Jonas pulled his useless little head out of his ass," Paula said and kissed Terry again.

"God damn; you're worth every penny I'm paying you, that's for sure," Paula said, and then buckled up. "Come on; I'm hungry."

Sophia, Michael, and Sonny were already seated when Paula and a chastened Terry joined them.

"I am feeling so magnanimous, I'm not even going to put this on your expense account, Ms. Lambert," Sophia laughed. "Ms. Dayton, thank you so much for joining us. And please tell me, you're not the salad and bean sprout type."

"She's not; she's a real woman, with a real appetite," Paula assured Sophia.

"That she is," Michael agreed.

"After lunch, I'm going to see if Sonny wants to come back to the condo; why don't you see if Michael's available for a little..." Paula hissed to Terry while their wine was being poured.

Terry looked sharply at Paula.

She was hoping the two could go home, could get out of their business clothing, and either curl up on the couch and watch a little television, or put on the stereo and do a little dancing, or, cuddle up on the bed and make love. Paula had to work that evening; Terry knew she would be Joining Paula at the Dead End and would have to sit and wait for hours while Paula danced, or took men to the back for private dances.

She was hoping for some alone time.

Paula didn't notice the sharp look Terry was giving her; she was whispering in Sonny's ear how much she wanted his hard cock in her. Sonny had to apologize; he had a deposition scheduled for three that afternoon.

"Is Michael...?" Paula asked Terry.

"Don't know; I didn't ask him," Terry replied and stared at her menu.

As it was, Michael was fretting about being away from his computer any longer than absolutely necessary so declined Paula's invitation.

"Well, I guess it's just you and me, then," Paula whispered to Terry.

"And that's all I wanted," Terry whispered back.

A moment later, Terry felt Paula's hand on her thigh. She reached under the starched white table cloth and touched Paula's hand. Paula gripped her hand tightly and did not let go of Terry's hand until their calamari appetizer came.

"Love you," Paula whispered.

"So, Ms. Lambert," Sophia said as they stood outside after their meal. "Any plans to continue your um, career as an entertainer?"

"Next week is my last week there," Paula admitted. "I've already told Miss Rosy, but the others don't know."

"And you better not tell them either," Paula warned Terry.

"Oh, Ms. Dayton, are you a dancer too?" Sophia asked.

"No ma'am!" Terry denied quickly, almost shocked that this elegant, sophisticated woman would think that of her.

"No ma'am," Paula laughed at Terry's consternation. "Terry is my personal assistant but she sometimes comes with me to the bar; never know when I'll need her to run an errand for me, you know?"

"Don't tell him," Sonny nudged Sophia, nodding toward Michael, who waited impatiently by her luxury sedan. "But right before we left, I unplugged his computer monitor."

"Shame on you!" Sophia laughed and shook Paula's hand firmly.

She then turned and shook Terry's hand firmly.

"Ms. Dayton; a real pleasure and I hope we'll see a lot more of you in the future," Sophia said.

"You need to watch her," Sonny warned Paula. "That's all I'm saying."

Paula waved off Sonny's warning and followed Terry to the Escalade.

Terry drove them home, and in a rare show of assertion, dragged Paula up the stairs to their bedroom.

"Let me..." she said softly and pulled Paula's hair out of the bun.

Paula began to shrug out of her jacket, but Terry stopped her.

"Let me," she said slightly more firmly.

Terry slowly undressed Paula, hanging up the clothing as she went. When she had Paula down to just panties and stockings, she smiled and hugged her lover.

"I'm glad Michael and Sonny couldn't make it," Terry admitted and softly kissed Paula's lips.

"Oh yeah?" Paula smiled.

"Yeah," Terry said and slid Paula's panties down her legs.

"And why's that?" Paula asked.

"Because I wanted to make love to you; kind of hard to do that when they're here," Terry admitted.

Terry knelt and slowly rolled Paula's stockings down, pausing to kiss Paula's legs as more and more of Paula's flesh was exposed.

As soon as Paula's legs were bare, Terry gently pressed her tongue against Paula's wet slit.

"Oh, my God, Baby!" Paula shuddered, putting a hand on Terry's head to balance herself.

Terry found Paula's clitoris, licked it and then bit down lightly.

"Oh, God!" Paula cried out as an orgasm welled up and spilled over.

"Now, lay here," Terry ordered, pulling Paula to the bed.

Paula smiled softly as Terry quickly removed her own clothing.

"That was..." Paula whispered as Terry clambered onto the bed, sending it rocking crazily.

Terry silenced Paula with an aggressive kiss. Her small hands cupped Paula's large breasts, pushing them together.

"Mmph!" Paula moaned as Terry took one of Paula's large nipples into her mouth and sucked hard on it.

"Oh, Terry!" Paula groaned as Terry teased that nipple, then released it and took the other nipple into her mouth.

Terry teased and sucked Paula's nipples until Paula was writhing, then pushed her wet pubic mound against Paula's wet pubic mound.

"Ahh!" Paula cried out as an orgasm overtook her.

Terry's own orgasm came shortly afterward.

Afterward, Paula lay her head on Terry's chest.

"I don't like it when you yell at me," Terry said softly, playing with Paula's hair.

"What?" Paula asked, nearly asleep.

"When we went to lunch," Terry said. "You yelled at me."

"Terry, you really shouldn't have done what you did," Paula said gently.

She picked her head up and looked into Terry's innocent eyes.

"What was I supposed to do?" she asked. "Spank you?"

"Ooh, would you really?" Terry asked, smiling playfully.

"Terry, I'm not talking about your little birthday spanking," Paula warned.

"Uh huh, show me," Terry cajoled.

"Okay," Paula giggled, sitting up and rolling Terry toward her. "How many spankings you think you deserve for..."

"Ten," Terry decided as she settled herself across Paula's muscular thighs.

"Ten?" Paula shrilled. "Terry! We're talking about millions of dollars and you just open up your big old mouth and butt in? Ten?"

"Twenty," Terry said.

"That's more like it," Paula agreed and rubbed her hand lovingly over Terry's tight ass.

Paula raised her hand, but really couldn't bring herself to strike Terry.

What followed were twenty light little slaps to Terry's buttocks, twenty slaps that did little but make noise.

"There, now I hope you learned your lesson," Paula said, rolling Terry off of her thighs.

"What time you go in?" Terry asked, pulling Paula toward her.

Chapter 13

Terry's Escalade did attract quite a bit of attention, parked outside of Darkira's Hair College. The gleaming black paint and dark tinted windows made the other automobiles look shabby in comparison and made the building itself look quite dilapidated.

Inside of the building, Terry was nervous, apprehensive, excited.

Next to her, Paula looked over the brochure and the application form.

"So if you have any questions..." Darkira Assad intoned.

"I do have a few," Paula said, still reading through the brochure.

"Yes?" Darkira said, waiting.

"Nine weeks? In order to receive certification in the state of Louisiana, you have to receive no less than six months training; how can you do it in nine weeks?" Paula asked, putting the brochure down.

"Oh, well uh, see, it's not really SIX MONTHS, it's how many HOURS training, see? So my students get the hours they need in nine weeks, right?" Darkira said, smiling, revealing two gold teeth.

"There are eleven hair salons, beauty parlors, barber shops and nail salons in DeGarde, seven in Bender, three in Baylor Lake three more in Flowers and Kimble has four," Paula stated, counting them off on her fingers. "Add them up; that is ..."

"See? There are plenty of opportunities for..." Darkira smiled.

"Of those twenty eight in the immediate DeGarde area, how many of those currently employ Darkira graduates?" Paula asked, taking the application and moving it out of Terry's reach.

"Oh well, those records are confidential, you see? Darkira said.

"Oh, I'm not asking you to name them; I'm just asking you to put a number on it," Paula smiled.

"I'd have to..." Darkira stammered.

Some of the students that were just standing by their empty stations were paying attention now. The instructor, Darkira's niece, tried to distract them.

"Ten? Fifteen?" Paula asked.

"See, it's like..." Darkira said.

"Less than ten? Five?" Paula said, getting to her feet.

"I'm not exactly..." Darkira said.

"The actual number, Ms. Assad, is two," Paula smirked. "Waggamon's on Highway fifty two; she does nails; they won't let her do anything else. Emily's on Forest Park is the other salon; the girl does the shampooing; Miss Emily is currently retraining her herself."

"I uh..." Darkira stammered.

"The 'high placement' you brag about in your brochure? You're including all of your students that currently work at McDonald's, Popeye's and the Circle K down the street," Paula said, taking Terry's hand and pulling the girl to the door. "Nope, don't think we'll be going to your school, Ms. Assad. But you have a nice day."

"Paula, what are we...?" Terry asked, almost in tears.

"Let me drive," Paula smiled reassuringly.

"Yo bitch, nice wheels," an African-American man said, flexing his muscled arms.

"I'm talking to you," the man said as Paula opened the driver's door.

"I said..." the man said, grabbing Paula's arm.

A strike to the man's wrist removed the hand from Paula's arm. Paula swept her foot out, taking the man's feet out from under him.

She rested the heel of her shoe directly on the man's crotch.

"My name?" Paula said. "Is not 'bitch' and I don't give a flying fuck if you're talking to me or not; I got nothing to say to you. You ever put your hands on me again, get ready to start sucking Satan's cock because putting your hands on me will be the last fucking thing you do on this earth, feel me, dog?"

"Best sleep with one eye open; all I got to say to you," the man sneered.

"Yeah, whatever, I am so fucking scared, pussy," Paula laughed mirthlessly.

Paula got into the Escalade and drove off.

After a moment, Terry asked in a small voice, "What are we going to do now?"

"Going to Capital, in Elgee," Paula said easily. "But first; ever eat at Bombay's? In Kimble?"

"No, I meant about me getting training, Paula," Terry sniffed back her tears. "I mean, Darkira's don't need for me to have no High School Diploma and..."

"Terry, the woman is a fraud! Nothing but a fraud! And I was listening to that instructor; she was telling them how to do a perm and half of what she was saying was wrong!" Paula said.

Paula pulled onto Highway 19 and drove north.

"Plus that Terry, you notice you and me were the only spots of salt in that building?" Paula asked. "I mean, you do need to learn how to work on blacks hair, but where you going to learn how to do a white person's hair? They damned sure can't teach you."

Paula pulled up to Bombay's and shut off the engine. She turned and looked at Terry.

"Hey," she said quietly, wiping a tear from Terry's cheek. "I promised you I'd get you training; I promised you I'd help you open that salon, didn't I?"

"Yeah," Terry whispered.

"And have I lied to you yet?" Paula asked softly.

"No," Terry agreed.

"Then, come on and give me a kiss," Paula demanded.

Terry leaned over the console and Paula cupped Terry's pitiful face in her hands.

"It will be all right," Paula whispered and kissed Terry softly.

Hashim fawned all over the two attractive women and had Terry smiling softly within moments. He only left their table after three new arrivals entered the restaurant.

"Ah, Mr. Paul! Oh, you bring Miss Cindy and Miss Pam to see me? You good man, Mr. Paul," Hashim loudly greeted Paul Robichaux and Pam Broussard and Cindy Broussard-Robichaux.

"Oh, that's my contractor," Paula said, giving a friendly little wave to the man.

"He's cute," Terry agreed.

"Uh huh and so totally devoted to those two women you can't pass a piece of paper between them," Paula smiled and put her menu down.

She leaned close to Terry.

"He's remodeling my condo; I'd just finished my period so I'm as horny as a goat and I walk out of my bathroom, totally nude, like I didn't know he was there?" Paula recounted.

"Paula!" Terry hissed."

What? I told you, I'm a whore!" Paula smiled at her friend's scandalized expression.

"Anyway, he doesn't even stop what he's doing, just starts telling me about his girlfriend and how they've been together ten years and she just had a baby and after that I just got dressed and left him the fuck alone," Paula finished the tail.

Paula leaned closer to Terry.

"Then I find out, he's also got the other one too; all three of them are lovers and all three of them live together and I'm like, 'well no wonder he didn't want me; poor bastard's exhausted!'" Paula laughed her musical laugh.

Terry let Paula order their lunch; it was second nature to her. Paula set out her clothes for her, fixed their breakfast, and made their schedules for the day. If Paula forgot to set out panties, Terry didn't wear panties that day.

"You'll absolutely love it," Paula assured her as Hashim scurried away.

"Ms. Lambert, how are you?" Paula asked, standing next to their table.

"Paul, how many times I got to tell you?" Paula fussed playfully. "It's Paula. Hell, that should be easy enough even for a Coon ass like you to remember, huh?"

"Uh huh, hi, Paul Robichaux," Paul said, extending his hand to Terry.

"Terry Dayton," Terry said, shaking his large, calloused hand.

"My personal assistant," Paula smiled proudly.

"Oh, you poor woman!" Paul smiled playfully. "Believe me; I know what a whip cracker this one can be!"

"Oh give me a break," Paula laughed.

"Just wanted to say 'hi' and let you know, I got the specs on the building," Paul smiled and returned to his seat.

"Yeah, I'd walk out the bathroom nude too," Terry agreed and she and Paula shared a giggle.

Terry had to agree; she did absolutely love the soup, the vegetable appetizer, and the lamb dish that Paula had ordered for them. The rice pudding was a perfect end to the delicious meal.

Hashim fawned all over them and tried to make them promise to come back soon.

"God, is he always like that?" Terry asked as she unlocked the door of the Escalade.

"No," Paula smiled.

She got into the passenger seat and laughed.

"Sometimes he's worse," Paula admitted.

Terry drove north on Highway 19. When she crossed over Highway 54, Paula gave her directions.

"Slow down," Paula ordered and Terry slowed to a crawl.

"Yep, still looks the same," Paula said as they passed Elegante. "See Vince's still driving that douche bag Hummer of his."

"Want to go in?" Terry asked, preparing to pull into the parking lot.

"Nah; seen one titty bar, you've seen them all," Paula smiled and gave Terry directions to Capital Cosmetology Training Center.

Paula led into the building, took a sniff and turned to Terry.

"See? THIS is what a salon should smell like," she declared. "Not like someone's greasy ass lunch bag like that Darkira's place."

"Say that word in this place again and I'll have security remove you from my life forever and ever, you hear me?" an effeminate black man simpered. "You must be Paula Lambert, right?"

"Right," Paula smiled and shook the man's offered limp hand.

"What word?" Terry asked.

"Darkira; oh I cannot even believe no one has shut that horrible, evil witch down!" Louis Horner screeched. "And you must be Terry, my newest protégé?"

"Yes sir," Paula agreed.

"Oh, Honey, you are gorgeous," Louis said, slowly walking around Terry. "Oh my; Honey, why aren't you in Hollywood?"

"Because I found her first," Paula smiled.

"Well, come on Honey; Hollywood's loss is my gain," Louis smiled and led them into the salon area.

The tour of the entire facility took nearly an hour, with Louis rattling off what each station or classroom was for and what would be expected of Terry.

"Now, I understand you'll be signing up for our afternoon classes; they start at one and I do mean one. I do not mean ten minutes after one, I do not mean 'oh, I had to stop and get myself something to eat' after one, I mean one o'clock. You cannot get your ass here by one o'clock; you better have a good excuse. 'My Momma just died' is one excuse I MIGHT accept," Louis said.

"How much?" Paula asked.

Louis named the cost for the first month of training.

"No, I mean for the entire course," Paula said.

"No, no, no, no, no! Pay for one month! If she's good enough, then pay for the rest of it! Do you know how much work it is for me to have to write out a refund if you decide you just don't want to do it?" Louis shrilled.

"How much?" Paula smiled.

"Oh my God!" Louis sighed. "First, I have to find my checkbook and I don't even know where it is. Then I have to find my calculator, then I have to subtract all the days she did show up, then I have to figure out what days she missed; you do get charged for those, you know, and then..."

"Well my God!" Paula said. "Certainly wouldn't want to put you through all of that!"

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,085 Followers
123456...8