All Comments on 'Explanation to the Sorority'

by escriterra

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very penetrating

This story is very penetrating, psychologically more than physically. And that's a good thing.

<br /><br />

However, more piston action and collisions of pelvises at the end would have been satisfying. And reactions from the audience as he spurts and later as they retreat to private quarters would have been enjoyable.

<br /><br />

The story is developed very deftly.

<br /><br />

Thanks. We readers would like more chapters, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Phenomenal.

Just simply phenomenal. Well-done job of capturing the allure of this particular fetish. Fantastic. Please write more and frequently!

billc393billc393almost 15 years ago
Nice!!

I'm looking forward to how the rest of the women had Scott as the evening continued!! <BR><BR>Great story, incredible buildup... just wish the 'moment' had lasted longer, but, truthfully, I'd have popped that quick after all that had gone before!!<BR><BR>You really got into the mental aspect, which is a huge part for me as well!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh my GOD!!

OMG, this story is so hot i am literally trembling with horniness! More please...

qarlcueqarlcuealmost 14 years ago
outstanding, teasing, suspending, intense... wow!

Thanks for the slow buildup and long descriptions. It's such a lingering tease to read through all the deliberate development, and the intensely personal inner thoughts of submission and desire. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is it!

This was suggested reading from my lover. We are trying this for the first time. He loves ass play and I can't wait to fuck him too. I love how this explains what he will be thinking and feeling before and during. So hot!

Ed_XEd_Xover 10 years ago
WOW!

That was hot! And very well written, one of the very best stories I have read in a very long time.

plsirronplsirronover 9 years ago

Wow! A hot story of my fantasy!

MsCMMsCMabout 9 years ago
really well done

This is very well written, and emotionally plausible, with very good language and (a rare thing in smut) decent dialogue. I loved the whole psychological analysis angle, and the description of his state was extremely hot.

I didn't particularly like the 'sorority scenario' but then I am not a submissive guy (or even a guy, or even a submissive) , and the idea of sharing my plaything with a bunch of nubile female numpties so HE can get his kicks does absolutely nothing for me (apart from being annoying ;). So a mixed bag in terms of effects, but a splendidly written piece. I can't find the voting button, but it'd be a clear max stars from me.

StyxmanStyxmanabout 8 years ago
Eager to take his place

Incredibly sexy and so well told. Every enticing detail makes so vivid and real. I'm dripping right imagining complying with her every command, and eager to do so, in front of the wide-eyed group of coeds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot damn

Now that is definitely boner material. I LOVE how this author can make a simple pegging SO damn hot,and not humiliate the man..Me next please.

Runner4069Runner4069over 3 years ago
Oh wow

I can't describe how great this story/series is, it just blows my mind. I was hard the entire time and masturbated several times to it. This is such a build up to the main event and then the sequi also delivers, damm. The detail and description of the teasing is on another level, just wow. Bravo to you and thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous