Exploring Sexuality: Cock Sucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh trust me, it isn't," she said ominously as she grabbed money from her purse.

I didn't say a word as I wondered what else she had in store for me. Did she have a long range plan for me? For Kendra and me?

And what about Chloe? It was hard to fathom her eating pussy too, although she was the people pleaser of the group. Did they have lesbian threesomes when they were younger?

So many questions... so few answers.

Sabrina returned with food and said, "Feel free to get dressed while you eat."

"Okay," I nodded, grabbing my pants, but leaving off the underwear.

We ate in relative silence as we watched 'Wheel of Fortune', before she asked, "So do you and Kendra have New Year's Eve plans?"

New Year's was a month away, but we would certainly do what we always did on New Years' Eve... make popcorn and watch the ball drop in three different time zones. We were not really partiers, both of us extreme introverts who would rather stay in and read a book or watch a movie than go out and have to deal with people.

I answered, "We haven't discussed it, but likely the same as every year."

"Watch the ball drop in your pajamas?" she asked sarcastically.

"It's what we do," I shrugged.

"Not this year," she decided for us.

"Kendra hates crowded bars," I pointed out.

"Oh, we won't be at a bar," she replied wickedly, her tone implying something sexually sinister.

Before I could say anything else, there was a knock at the door.

"Oh, he's early," she said. "I'll get the door. Quickly clean this mess up."

"Now you sound like my wife," I joked.

"I'm your Mistress," she corrected, "do it," as she headed to answer the door.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, as I picked up the plates and headed to the kitchen.

When I returned, I heard a deep voice chuckle, "Yeah, I love straight white guys."

""Well, Ben is straight and white and submissive and my brother-in-law," she said before adding, "and speaking of the cock sucker..."

"Uh, hi," I said, looking at a tall, skinny, black kid who could easily be a high school student.

"Almost every forty-year-old white married dude wants to suck my dick," the teenager said to Sabrina even as he looked at me with what I would call amusement.

"Well, let's see if this dick is as impressive up close and personal as the picture," Sabrina suggested, before ordering me, "Get over here, cock-sucker-in-law."

The teenager pulled his jeans down as I walked over to him, excited, but worried by his age. I had to ask and clarify. "Please tell me you're eighteen."

He laughed, even as I could see the massive bulge in his underwear, "Although most of my married cock suckers don't worry about my age, it's cool... I'm eighteen. By the way, I'm Jamal."

"Fish that cock out, Ben," Sabrina demanded, as curious to see this black cock up close and personal as I was.

I dropped to my knees, pulled down his underwear and gasped. The picture hadn't done his cock justice. It was so black and so thick... truly bigger soft than mine was hard. It literally looked like an elephant's trunk dangling between his legs.

"Wow, that is so impressive," Sabrina approved from behind me.

I took it in my hands and was not only surprised by its girth, but by how heavy it felt in my grip. Christ, I imagined, walking around with this horse cock between his legs would be a workout. Was Jamal able to even run, carrying that thing around?

As I held the massive dick in my hands, I said, "I'm not sure I can get this in my mouth."

"Cock suckers find a way to serve any cock that's willing to use their mouths," Sabrina pointed out.

I chuckled softly as I leaned forward and took this thick black cock head between my lips, amazed at how far just this small part of it stretched my lips and my jaw.

"I've got to take a video of this," Sabrina announced. "Do you mind?"

"Go ahead, but just keep the video on my dick area," the teenager ordered, as I bobbed on just the first two inches while simultaneously stroking the rest of his cock with both hands, trying to get it hard.

"That's the plan," Sabrina agreed. "Cock sucker's wife has got to be able to see her hubby sucking such a big black dick."

"No problem," he agreed, as his cock slowly hardened, much more gradually than the first two that I had sucked. I considered that Jamal needed to pump a larger volume of blood into this monster than a normal guy did.

"Cock sucker taking his first black cock," Sabrina narrated, filming me.

"Barely," the teen clarified, as I still only had maybe one-fifth of his cock in my mouth.

"You can do better than that, cock sucker," Sabrina scolded. "Show this young man you are worthy of his tasty black meat. It is tasty, isn't it, cocksucker?"

I nodded my head up and down in agreement. Being ridiculed for my inadequacy by both of them, I became determined to take more into my mouth. I continued bobbing slowly, but started to get more aggressive with my forward bobs, attempting each time to take more of his meat inside of me... knowing however that there was no way I going to suck in all of that cock.

"That's better," Sabrina said, "I expect my slut cock suckers to be able to take any size, any time."

The plural 'cock suckers' statement made me curious about how many cock suckers she had in her stable... was I not the only one?

"It takes some time to get used to this cock," Jamal reassured me. "I mean I've had some life-long cock suckers really struggle to devour my cock all the way."

"I imagine so," Sabrina nodded. "I'm not even sure my cunt could take all that."

The teen offered aggressively, "Well there is only one way to find out, sexy."

"Mmmmmm, you'll let me take a ride on that dick?" Sabrina asked, clearly considering it.

"I'm an equal opportunity type of guy," Jamal said, which should have been a joke, but his tone was serious.

"Go sit down on the couch," Sabrina ordered. I had the impression that Jamal very seldom followed anyone's orders, but on this occasion he was willing to show professional courtesy to a Domme.

"Sure thing, hot stuff," he agreed, pulling out moments before I could progress to getting half of it in my eager mouth... an odd feeling of loneliness hit me when my mouth was suddenly no longer occupied.

I watched from my submissive position on my knees as the teenager sat down, his cock looking very impressive standing straight up.

Sabrina apologized, as she hiked up her skirt and straddled the big black dick, "Sorry, cock sucker. But your wife won't let me fuck you, so I can't resist this large slice of chocolate heaven."

I watched in awe as my hot sister-in-law lowered herself onto that massive dick.

"Ooooooooh," she moaned, as it disappeared inside her.

I couldn't fathom it was possible for her to take all of Jamal's ten inches inside her, but she did. Once she was sitting all the way down with ten inches buried up her box she smiled at me, "I can take it all, so a cock sucker like you should be able to as well."

I didn't say a word, just watching this live fuck show as Sabrina started to ride that cock.

"Oh fuck, yes," Sabrina moaned, bouncing up and down on that glorious prick, the black, white and pink contrasts pretty hot.

"That's it you little slut, take it all," the teen ordered, which seemed silly to me since she was already taking it all.

"Oh yeah, you like watching, cock sucker?" Sabrina asked.

"Yeah," I nodded, transfixed by her impressive disappearing black cock magic trick.

"Maybe you want to take it in your ass," she suggested out of the blue.

My eyes went big. That dick was way too big for my ass: both too long and too thick.

"He'd tear my ass in two," I responded.

"One day soon I'll have that asshole of yours able to easily swallow this big missile," she promised, as she kept bouncing up and down, making me wish she wasn't wearing a blouse so I could see her big tits bouncing recklessly.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, suddenly so captivated by what I was witnessing, and knowing I would obey and do my best to take that horse cock in the ass if she ordered me to.

"Come and lick my clit, cock sucker," she ordered.

I was surprised, but I crawled the few feet and squeezed between two pairs of legs and awkwardly tried to follow with my tongue as she bounced up and down like a pogo stick.

It wasn't easy, but for the next few minutes I was licking clit, pussy lips and black dick.

"Oh God, your dick is so fucking perfect," Sabrina moaned, as her breathing began to get heavier.

"Your white fuck hole is pretty damn fine too," the teen complimented.

"Tell me when you're going to come, stud," Sabrina said.

"Pretty soon," the teen answered.

"Warn me at the last second Jamal, cock sucker here is probably dying for your load. Isn't that right, cock sucker?"

"Yes please," I answered as soon as the question was asked. I did indeed want to taste his cock dripping with her cunt juice, and swallow a third load of cum.

""Yes please, what, you fucking cheap cock sucker?" She demanded, really bouncing now.

"Yes please, Mistress," I corrected, still trying to lick her as her orgasm approached.

"Oh God, yes, fuck, fuck, yes, mother fucker, YES!" she babbled before shrieking a penetrating scream as her orgasm hit her like a hammer.

She kept riding as she came, but only for a few moments before he pushed her off, stood up and shoved his cock in my mouth.

I was startled, but so happy to have a cock back in my mouth. The pussy taste added to the exhilaration of the moment, as did the thrill of knowing he was now using my mouth for his own pleasure.

He didn't fuck my face roughly like the second guy, he simply fucked my mouth knowing my limits, with precisely half of his cock going in and out. I knew I was under the control of a very capable Dom.

I wanted to try and take more of this thrilling cock, but I wasn't in a position to do anything other than to be used like the cock sucker I had become.

"Oh yeah, get ready, cock sucker," he finally groaned, after using my mouth for a minute or so and then surprising me when he pulled out and suddenly splattered my face with a massive gob of cum.

It hit me directly in my open right eye before I could close it, and was followed by rope after rope of surprisingly warm cum covering my face. My nose, open mouth, cheeks and chin all were splattered before he was done.

Once the cum stopped raining on me, he slid his cock back inside me and I wrapped my mouth back around his massive member, eager to retrieve any cum that was still left... oddly, I was disappointed by not getting to swallow the full load, but the feeling of a facial was oddly humiliatingly exhilarating... an oxymoron that wouldn't make any sense to many people, but that is very familiar to cock suckers everywhere.

Just as Jamal pulled out of my mouth, Sabrina ordered, "Look at me, cock sucker."

I did, eyes still closed.

"Oooooh, right in the eye," she laughed, "that will be noticeable for a while. Now open your eyes and smile for me."

I did, feeling a bit of a sting in the cum-coated eye, as I saw her phone staring at me.

"Wow, you really coated my cock sucker's face," Sabrina complimented, impressed.

"I do everything big," he said nonchalantly.

"Well, thanks for coming over and coming on my cock sucker," Sabrina thanked.

"Any time," he agreed, as he began pulling his underwear and pants back into place.

"Clean yourself up," Sabrina ordered me.

Curious what I looked like with cum all over my face, I began to stand up, heading for her bathroom.

"No, cock sucker, scoop Jamal's cum off your face and eat it," she ordered, before adding her cock sucker philosophy, "Cock suckers don't waste cum!"

So I obeyed, as I heard the front door close. I scooped the cum off my chin and put it in my mouth.

"Such a good cock sucker," Sabrina purred.

Wanting to please and impress her, I scooped up all the cum I could from my face, even though I was curious what I had looked like coated in cum. Maybe my Mistress would show me the picture.

Once done, she apologized, "Sorry about fucking him, Ben. My plan was to spit roast you. But that cock was just so damn big and impressive, well, I couldn't resist it."

"No worries," I laughed. "It was hot watching you ride that cock, like I was on the set of a live action porn movie."

"I can't resist chocolate," she joked.

"I think I have a chocolate addiction now too," I joked back.

"Do you still want a good ass fuck?" she asked.

"Every day," I replied, and the moment I had spoken my ass was twitching and my mind leapt eagerly into the role of submissive ass slut.

"Stand up and move around the couch and bend that ass over," she ordered.

"Should I take off my clothes?" I joked.

"If you want my strap-on buried deep in your cunt you will," she crudely replied, disappearing down the hallway.

I was naked and bent over in 'The Flash' record time, but I was left waiting there for a good ten minutes.

When she returned, naked except for thigh highs and a bigger than last time strap-on cock wrapped around her waist, she was on the phone, "Yes, I'm about to fuck him right now."

I wondered who she was talking to... my wife?

"Ten minutes?" Sabrina asked. "Sure, I can wait that long."

My wife wouldn't be in the city for at least another hour, so it couldn't be her.

"Okay, hurry up slut," Sabrina finished, hanging up and looking at me.

"Have you been bent over that entire time?"

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded. "I was obeying your instructions."

"Shit, you're even more submissive than your cunt munching wife," Sabrina scoffed.

Dying to know, I asked, "How did you make her your cunt muncher?"

"Sorry, I promised her I would let her tell you that story herself," she said, "but trust me, it's a pretty hot story."

"I can only imagine," I said, trying to envision exactly that... so many possibilities.

"Oh, some nights she ate my cunt a half dozen times," Sabrina reminisced.

"You're killing me," I moaned, each new tidbit of information more intriguing than the last.

"Blame your wife," she shrugged. "She insists on being the one to tell you about her sordid sexual submission to her sister."

"I know, but patience isn't a virtue," I joked. "At least it's not one of mine."

"Well you will need to be," she said, glancing at her watch. "You need to wait a few more minutes before you get the spit roasting I promised."

"You found another guy?" I asked, fishing for who was on their way over even though I knew it was a girl... or assumed so because she had called the person on the phone a 'slut'. Of course she was now in the habit of calling me a slut, so who knew?

"Not exactly," she said unhelpfully, as she turned the television on and sat down in front of me. "You can give me a massage while we wait."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, standing up straight, thankful to be able to stretch after being bent over for a good fifteen minutes.

I massaged her while she watched Entertainment Tonight, a show my wife also watched pretty much every night... one I never understood the fascination for. I didn't give a flying fuck about the personal lives of celebrities, but my wife did, somehow entranced by the dirty laundry of celebrities like the Kardashians. I enjoyed the movie or television updates though, and they were doing an on the scene interview about next year's Star Wars Episode 8 which I was obsessed with (my man cave was a shrine for Star Wars, although papered almost exclusively with posters and photos from the original three and not the money pit sellout of the prequels, although I didn't mind Episode 7).

It had just gone to commercial when the front door opened.

I wondered if somehow my wife had made here this quickly, since the person was walking into Sabrina's house without knocking.

Then I saw that it wasn't Kendra, but it was a sibling... it was Chloe.

"Wow," Chloe stopped in her tracks as she saw her sister and me both naked and me massaging her.

"Go into my bedroom and put on the harness I left on my bed," Sabrina ordered.

"You're serious?" Chloe asked, clearly surprised that it was me she was coming to fuck... assuming she knew she was coming to fuck someone.

I avoided eye contact, shame coursing through me even more now than from any of the other recent times, from Sabrina bluntly questioning me about being pegged, to Sabrina discovering a butt plug in my ass, to Sabrina pegging me, to my talking to my wife about it, to all three times I had sucked cock.

"Of course I'm serious," Sabrina said tersely, clearly thinking the question was stupid... the exact same look in her eyes as the one that my wife had when I asked a stupid question.

"But this is our brother-in-law," Chloe stated the obvious.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious," Sabrina condescendingly retorted. "I promised him he would be spit-roasted today and I keep my promises." After a beat, she turned around to ask me, even as I continued massaging her shoulders, "Do you want me to ream your ass while Chloe fucks your face, cock sucker?"

I could feel the heat burning on my cheeks as I felt two sets of eyes boring in on me. But I couldn't help answering the way she expected me to and the way my body wanted me to, "Yes please, Mistress."

"And that's okay with everyone who cares because your wife gave me permission to peg your tight ass and make you my ass slut, didn't she, cock sucker?" Sabrina added, demonstrating her dominance over me to her sister.

"Yes that's true, Mistress," I replied humbly, still feeling humiliated... ashamed... and like less of a man... yet, equally turned on! I could feel my erection poking eagerly into the couch.

"So go get your ass in a harness, before I ass fuck you instead of him," Sabrina ordered firmly, a threat I assumed she meant.

"Fine," Chloe said, clearly not comfortable with the situation, but obeying like the submissive I assumed she was, based on Sabrina's earlier name calling.

"Slut, your attitude is pushing my patience," Sabrina said as cold as ice. "Come over here and suck my cock first."

"Please, Sabrina, not in front of Ben," Chloe pleaded.

"You mean Ben Dover?" Sabrina joked. "This ass slut is a member of our family, and it's high time that he learns all the family secrets."

"But this whole situation is so horribly unfair to him," Chloe tried to rationalize with her determined sister.

"Is it?" Sabrina asked. "My dear morality coach, I'm doing him a favour... I'm allowing him to explore a part of his sexuality he has been desperately curious about. In truth, I'm a sexual martyr. Am I telling the truth, cock sucker?"

I agreed, "The exact truth, dear Mistress, and you can't ever imagine how grateful I am."

"I can imagine a lot, sweetness," Sabrina told me with sudden tenderness and a soft look in her eye before turning back to Chloe with no tenderness at all, "Now get over here and suck my cock, my uppity big sister submissive."

I watched Chloe walk over, drop to her knees and take Sabrina's fake cock in her mouth.

"Good girl," Sabrina purred. "Get it nice and wet for our family cock sucker's asshole."

Chloe sucked on it for a minute or so, before Sabrina instructed, "Now go and put the strap-on on."

Chloe asked, "Do I have to get naked?"

"Your choice," Sabrina shrugged, much to my disappointment, before pausing and asking, "Cock sucker. Do you want to see your other sister-in-law's tits?"

This surprised me. Obviously I did want to see Chloe's tits (and her cunt, ass and legs... although she was in jeans), but this was new ground and I no longer knew what my wife would want. After a moment, I looked up, and although I saw a pleading 'say no' look in her eyes, I answered, "I'd love to, Mistress."