Exploring Sexuality: Cock Sucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Chloe, you can keep your jeans on if you wish, or show him your sweet cunt, but you will serve him topless as a punishment for questioning me," Sabrina said, before adding, clarifying that this conversation was done and the decision made, "and if you question me once more I will fist fuck your box in front of your brother-in-law."

"Yes, Mistress," Chloe nodded, using the term 'Mistress' for the first time, as she turned toward the bedroom and obediently walked out.

Sabrina asked, "Ever fist fuck your wife?"

"What? God, no," I answered, truthfully, this not being a sex act I had ever considered doing with anyone until the moment the question was asked.

"A shame," Sabrina said shaking her head. "Kendra comes best from getting fisted. Christ, her cunt sucks in my arm like a vacuum."

"That I would love to see," I said mindlessly, without even realising I was speaking out loud.

"Wish granted," Sabrina said.

"I, um, didn't..." I began to say, realizing I may have made things worse for my wife... Pandora's Box jumping back into my head and suddenly open even a bit wider.

"It's a done deal, Ben. I'm going to resurrect Kendra's inner submissive slut, which you apparently tried to kill," Sabrina promised.

"Please don't do it on my account," I pleaded.

She scoffed, "This isn't for you or even about you. This is about getting back my pussy munching submissive sister. You're just a submissive cock sucker bonus, although I have always liked you Ben... even if what I just said seems to contradict that."

"Okay," I said, baffled by the entire conversation.

"I'm serious. I love you as a brother-in-law and love even more being able to fuck the shit out of you as my submissive. I also love my sister and I love being able to have her as my personal cunt muncher. I've missed the hell out of her since you took her away from me, and it's time she returns home to her natural place. Her God-given place is on her knees in front of me," she said, sounding very surprisingly just the slightest bit vulnerable as she stood up.

I didn't say anything. Partly because I didn't know what to say, and partly because I was rock hard and desperate to get fucked.

"Lube," she called out, and walked towards her bedroom.

I resumed my position bent over the couch, wondering what Kendra would think of my having the strangest possible threesome a guy can likely have with two girls... especially two sisters-in-law.

They returned together and I got two surprises:

One: Chloe was naked except for a strap-on cock that was buzzing.

Two: Chloe's nipples were pierced... one more thing I had never fathomed seeing (well both seeing Chloe's tits and seeing that they are pierced).

"I decided to let Chloe have an orgasm while you sucked her," Sabrina explained, as she moved behind me and poured lube on my ass. At the same time, Chloe moved onto the couch, stood on it, and wordlessly slid the vibrating cock into my mouth.

After three real warm pulsing cocks, a plastic one was anticlimactic (although based on the moans already coming from Chloe, it would probably be climactic for her).

"Ready, slut?" Sabrina asked, as I sucked on the vibrating cock in my mouth.

Chloe pulled out, allowing me to answer, and I did, somehow wanting to humiliate myself and demonstrate my extreme submissiveness, "Yes, Mistress, please fuck my asshole, my cunt, in front of my sister-in-law and show her what a faggot I am."

"I told you, Chloe, this is most submissive guy we have banged yet," Sabrina declared as she slid her cock in my wanton asshole, even as I wondered how many other guys they had done this to.

"Yes, he certainly is a submissive little slut," Chloe agreed, talking dirty for the first time, as she slid the cock back into my mouth.

"Oh yeah," Sabrina concurred, She began fucking my ass while telling her sister everything about the last twenty-four hours.

It was bizarre to hear Sabrina talking about me in such vivid detail about last night's pegging and today's cock sucking while I was filled from both ends... and fuck was I loving it.

The cock in my ass was longer and wider than last night's, and it enhanced the pleasure and the exhilarating rush of being a cock slut for my two sisters-in-law, especially when Chloe began talking to me too.

She pulled out of my mouth after a few minutes of double fucking and asked, "Are you enjoying this, cock sucker?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"Yes, what?" she questioned, tapping the toy on my nose as if training a dog.

I assumed she wanted to be addressed with respect too so I answered, as Sabrina begin to really ream my asshole, "Yes, Mistress!"

"And I hear you're a great cunt muncher?" she queried, removing her strap-on, revealing that the vibrator had a second cock that had been in her pussy, and also revealing a hairy cunt. Her bush was an extreme contrast from Sabrina's shaved box and even my bride's usually trimmed pussy.

"So I've been told," I answered, as I stared at her pussy, wondering if she was really going to make me eat it.

"Well, let me be the judge of that," she said, tossing the strap-on on the couch, grabbing my head and shoving it in her bush.

The scent was strong and musky after a day at work and somehow that made it better. I love all pussy. I love all pussy scents and I love all pussy tastes. I began licking, even as Sabrina continued fucking my ass, my own cock hard as steel.

"Oh yeah, really get in there," Chloe ordered, holding my head deep in her forest.

I did the best I could, focusing on her clit. I assumed she was close, since her pussy was already extremely wet from its recent intimate friendship with the toy.

"Once you get your sister-in-law off you can come too," Sabrina informed me.

I was already motivated to please Chloe the best I could, but I now had the extra incentive of finally coming after a couple of hours, almost all of which time my cock had been hard as rock. Almost being able to taste my upcoming release, I doubled my efforts.

Thankfully, the toy must have already done most of the work for me. Chloe was gasping heavily in no time, and with no warning other than a slight steam kettle squeal (very different from the loud orgasms of her two sisters), she came all over my face.

I lapped up her cum, always enjoying the sweetness of a woman's cum.

Once Chloe had moved away and collapsed on a nearby chair, still trembling from the afterglow of her orgasm, Samantha pulled out of me and ordered, "Go sit on the couch."

I quickly obeyed.

She moved between my legs, draped my knees over her shoulders, lifted up my ass and resumed fucking me... my hard cock now pointing directly at my face.

"Jerk yourself off," Sabrina ordered.

I eagerly reached for my throbbing cock and began pumping my dick with desperation.

"Keep stroking as hard and as furiously as you can, but at the same time I want you to hold back your cum as long as you can," Sabrina demanded.

"Kkkk," I agreed weakly, the ass fucking and my own masturbation giving me such intense pleasure that I knew I wasn't going to last very long at all.

"I want to see that load rocket out of you so hard that you give yourself a facial," she dictated, as she kept pounding her hard cock into my ass.

Again I agreed, "Okay," as I felt my balls boiling.

She fucked me hard.

I stroked myself fast. I was so close!

And I grunted and my face tensed up with strain and I tried to concentrate on flipping flapjacks for some reason... anything to distract myself from this desperate need to come, and my throat started emitting a long steady moan and I was holding back and holding back and fucking endlessly holding back until I couldn't hold back an instant longer and I grunted, "FUCK!!," as the first cannonball of cum shot out of me and hit me between the eyes, much to my surprise. I pelted lips, chin and chest with three more cannonballs, each one smaller than the previous, until the last drop of cum just oozed out and gently dripped off the end of my deflating cock.

It was, without doubt, the most intense orgasm I, or perhaps the world, had ever experienced.

Sabrina pulled out and took off the strap-on as she said, "Fuck, now I need to come."

I had thought she was going to straddle my face, but instead she walked over to her sister and straddled her instead... and I got to watch my first non-porn lesbian scene... and my first real life incest scene.

"Eat my cunt, big sister," Sabrina ordered, as she ground her naked pussy into her sister's face.

After a minute or two, Sabrina asked her sister, "Do you want my cum, slut?"

Chloe responded with a lust you can't fake, "Yes, Mistress, please cum all over my face while our cock sucker watches."

Being called a 'cock sucker' by Chloe was stranger than being called one by Sabrina because Chloe was much more demure than her sometimes abrasive sister.

And Sabrina did come all over her sister's face while the cock sucker watched in heavenly awe.

"Clean it all up, big sister slut," Sabrina ordered, as her orgasm flooded all over her sister's eager lips and tongue.

All three of us spent, Sabrina said, "You may go, cock sucker. Chloe and I have a double ended dildo that needs attention."

"Can I watch?" I joked.

"Come to our New Years' Eve party and you will see everything you could possibly imagine," Sabrina promised, standing up.

"If Kendra is there, I'm there," I confirmed.

"Then you will be there, because starting tomorrow, Kendra will do whatever I tell her to," Sabrina confidently guaranteed, pulling her other sister to her feet.

"That I will have to see to believe," I replied, still unsure how my wife really fit into this sexual hierarchy.

"Oh you will," Sabrina said, as she snapped her fingers and Chloe dropped to her knees and wordlessly followed Sabrina on all fours to the bedroom. Sabrina dismissed me by saying, "And you can let yourself out."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, feeling a bit insecure by how she was just dismissing me without a thought.

I got dressed and left, hearing moaning from the bedroom and Sabrina's order, "Buck your hips."

Man, to be a fly on the wall in that room.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall back when all three were living together.

I was driving to the hotel when I got a text from my wife:

At the hotel.

I texted back:

Be there in fifteen.

She texted back:

Still hungry after all that cum? I hope so, because I want you to meet me in the hotel restaurant.

I didn't know what she knew about the quantity of cum I had swallowed and taken on my face. Did she know about all three? Or just the black cock? Did she know I'd gotten spit-roasted by both of her sisters? Or that I had eaten out Chloe?

The questions kept piling up.

The answers needed to follow very soon.

But that... is for another day.

The end... for now.

Coming Next if enough interest:

Exploring Sexuality: Incest Flashback

Kendra flashes back to her incestuous lesbian past with her sisters.

Or are there other things you would like to read about?

Leave comments here or e-mail me on what you would like to read next...