All Comments on 'Exponential Lust Ch. 1'

by NewAnon

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a friendly suggestion :)

Excellent story. Well written and very sexy. My only complaint ( and it's a minor one ) is the over-use of exclamation marks... it's kind of a pet-peeve of mine. Other than that, it's a good story, keep it up! :)

David48David48over 18 years ago
The KING of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's ME! Oh shit, you've been outted by the (!) crusader!

Been there, done that. No wonder this thing didn't make the "red" zone. You done fucked up now...I liked it...if that's any consolation. What a MOM!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep teasing Your Son

He's not quite ready to engage you. Show him more. Maybe you alone masturbating when his father is away, he enjoys being the Peeping Tom... so do I!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fantastic and erotic.

fantastic and erotic.

rayfromjerseyrayfromjerseyalmost 17 years ago
Stess

I was too busy while reading to notice any overuse of exclamation points. Busy getting turned on by her fucking and sucking demonstration for her son. They were stressful situations, and that's what exclamation points are about. Now let's hear about the following Saturday night!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great start to a story of hot motherfucking

The best thing a boy can ever see is his own mother's cunt, the same cunt he came out of. Here Bobbie sees it getting fucked by his dad, and the boy's fat young cock is harder than ever before, it's throbbing, he's practically jizzing in his pants. Bobbie imagines himself in his dad's place, giving his mother a power-fuck with all his youthful energy and strength. He pictures blowing his young balls up his own mother's twat, flooding it with his creamy semen. Let's hope that Bobbie gets his heart's desire, as more and more boys are doing nowadays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
voyeurism and incest an unbeatable combo

have bobbys aunt or girlfriend stop by and join in on the watching and jerks him off while they both watch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hot bitch

This whole idea turns me on and I wish my spouse had fucked me more often when the kids were home.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

My two favorite sexual things are incest and voyeurism so this story really pushed my buttons!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot!

I’ve felt similar urges when fucking my husband. We don’t leave our door open, but don’t close it all the way either. Makes for passionate lovemaking knowing my son could be watching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I feel as I am playing the role of the mother. I m hot with lust now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always come back and jack-off tot his story. So hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous