All Comments on 'Exponential Lust Ch. 3'

by NewAnon

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
mom

great story do not stop more

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You ruinied it

You ruinied it by having Don watch. It was so beautiful and passionate before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's Even More Erotic

I was a boy and I loved it, as a young man I loved it, and now, as an old man I am enjoying it again, through you!!!! It is now a MUST read for me!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank You

i have to say thanks for that great storey! it totaly kept my full a tension the whole way through. although i still have to read part 4. i'm sure it will be just as good!

Very sexy stuff!it gives me ideas to write my own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow

this is extreme... loved it!!!! Never had any fantasies about this but from now on I definetly will...thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Caught

Dear Mom,

Maybe you could caught in bed with your son by your neighbor lady friend who then will blackmail you 2 into posing for her husband who takes photographs. Your son and you will then end up on the cover of those erotic novels and eventually on a cover of a remake of Taboo, of course they will not use your real names and the pay is great! Which your husband does not mind! (Love the use of the Taboo video: it is my favorite!)

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Worthless

Just like all your other pathetic attempts at erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mom

You're doing a phenomenal job taking car of your husband and son. You need to bring your best friend into the story and have her watch the three of you go at it. I can't wait to see what's on your mind in Chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fantastic

This was a great story,finding your husband watching,your son and you go for it was a real turn on. Yes i agree with one of the comments,that you bring in your friend, and have her sneak and watch and well she is at her hottest point you can see her, and well you hubby and son are doing a threeway with you,point your finger at her and have her come in , without your hubby or son see,till she is in and nude,ready to join in, and then all of you go for it all at the same time, yea that would be real hot,and forget the comment on how you messed the story up. i thought it was one of the best i have read so farr. thanks hope to see what happens next. arnie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great

I just wish I cud fuck my mom in the mouth and watch her suck my dick!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
dad

would love for her to have his child then her hubby do her in the ass while son makes sure she`s pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Son Sucks Dad & Fucks him silly

I would love to hear about the Dad getting imvolved in their sexcapades. I want the son to havee sex with his Dad after fucking his mOther.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

This has got to be one of the hottest stories I have ever read! The way that you have kept us the reader along with your son in suspense was beatiful. All I can really say is wow!! Keep up the great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mom

sounds like me n mom 7027694933

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic story

You're doing a great job. Makes me want to watch my wife fucke my son.

It would be great if you really did this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
when her son turns 25....

and his girlfriend asks about "past experiences"

WHAT THE HELL is he gonna say?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
mother son action

i really get charged with the idea of being watched during sex.... especially by a child or children (which only makes the sex feeling amazingly stronger).

i have a few different fantasies which end up with exposing the pussy and watching the child watch me. that really gets me going....

of course, they all end up with me being licked real good and getting a good fuck!

also, think about the idea of dirty talk (either directly to the child or the partner). that also stirrs alot of intense sexual feeling....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HOW FUCKING DARE THIS SICK CUNT NONCE BELOW

make references to children? YOU DIRTY SCABBY FUCKWITTED TURD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Masterful

Wonderful new take on an age old fantasy. Or is it? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Threesome

I want to see mom get dp and the son has her ass ! Somehow to get them in the mode for the son to like his DAD'S HUGE cock in his mouth. MOm and Son suck him off always !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
all the while, Bobbie continued his kissing, licking, sucking – his worship of mother-cunt!

No surprise there. When a boy is face to face with his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of, he's stunned and awed by its sheer beauty. As this gifted author puts it, Bobbie looks on his mom's mother-cunt with "adoration." When Bobbie encounters other, inferior cunts in the rest of his life, he will realize that for him, his own mother's cunt is incomparable, in a class all by itself. For plenty of boys their mother's twat stands for everything that's cosy and comfy, that's warm and loving, that's life-giving, especially to her own son. No wonder a boy will worship at that shrine between his mother's legs. And the best implement of worship a boy has is his fat young cock. He slides it up his mother's twat and gives it the power-fuck her mommy-twat deserves. Finally, he unloads his young balls and sprays his warm creamy semen all over his beloved mother's cunt-walls, like a blessing. He'll be doing that a lot from now on.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

The story needs to end in a threesome!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous