Exponential Lust Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewAnon
NewAnon
257 Followers

I admit I was disappointed in terms of what I had planned on. Well, some other time. Anyway, the preparations still counted!

Then, just a few moments later, another shock! Bobbie at the door!

All the while, I had not moved, so my legs were spread just enough for him to take intent notice of my shaved bush, the deep cleavage so readily on display for his searching eyes. As he approached, I realized that he had no idea his Dad had returned!

"Bobbie," I started to say, wanting to warn him off.

Whatever hesitation he had felt in the past had now vanished and as he sat on the edge of the bed, he traced one hand across one of my bare thighs and then the other.

"So soft, so smooth," he whispered, his voice tight with sexual tension.

I didn't try to speak. My body and my boy! I closed my eyes and almost without thinking spread my legs a little further. I sensed his warm body getting closer.

I opened my eyes and looked down to see his face inches from the center of my arousal.

I lifted a little to meet his lips as they dropped down to meet me.

"Kiss me there, Bobbie sweetheart, kiss Mom!" I whispered. Then I felt the blissful touch of his lips on my labia. At first, a tender light sweep across them, and then, a swift attack on the clitoris!

Oh, lord, I thought, it's my boy doing that!

"Oh, Mom, you're so wonderful," he whispered as he paused in his adoration.

"Make love to me that way, Bobbie, in and out, please!" I cried, grabbing hold of his head and pushing it hard against me while simultaneously rubbing myself against his urgent lips.

I looked down and watched with wonder at the glory of this incestuous moment! Could anything bring more joy?

Then my eyes caught a slight movement at the door!

It was Don!

In my self-centered wanton world of sexual taboo-breaking lust, I had forgotten all about his presence, his promise to return!

The thought raced through my mind that Don might rush to get his hunting rifle and return to slaughter the two of us – the incestuous pair, his wife and son!

But he did no such thing, or anything like it.

Instead, he remained at the door, his eyes taking in the intimate forbidden scene in which, all the while, Bobbie continued his kissing, licking, sucking – his worship of mother-cunt!

Then Don's eyes locked on mine!

I saw the familiar look of total lust! I glanced down and saw that he was naked. His familiar beautiful manly organ was fully at attention!

When I looked back up at him, he met my inquiring look and nodded.

Permission!

Tentatively, I moved and Bobbie moved with me as I turned to take hold of his mighty erection. Now I sprawled across the bed, my eyes again locked on those of my husband as I moved to envelope my boy's wonder organ in my eager motherly mouth!

"Oh Mom!" my son cried out.

I heard my watching husband gasp.

I stared intently at him as I sucked our boy's penis lovingly. Don began to masturbate as he observed the forbidden act of love before him.
I felt Bobbie trying to reach out for my half-naked breasts and as he moved, I released his cock and moved so that his roaming hands could caress my entire body and then finally reached their destination.

A moment later Bobbie's trembling fingers managed to remove my bra and my breasts swung free. Now it was his turn to gasp. Then my eager boy massaged my bosom with his tender loving hands, tweaking my erect nipples, lifting and then releasing the mature heavy pendulous breasts in seeming awe that at least those motherly sources of infant pleasure were again magically to be restored to his longing mouth for what it now commenced to do: to suckle there!

Baby, baby! I cried out inwardly as he made oral love to his mother's tingling breasts! As he held them in his loving hands, he licked each breast and then suckled like a contented baby.

After a few moments, we shifted position. I moved to my knees and then bent to the lure of the erect cock once again. I went down on it, all the way this time. At first I gagged and then got control, feeling the monster organ touching my throat as I corkscrewed down it, turning and turning before moving rapidly upon and down on it.

"Mom, Mom!" my boy cried out in ecstasy! I felt the reverberation of his joy in myself, compounded by the gleam in my watching husband's hungry eyes! Fantastic!

Bobbie continued to moan with incredible pleasure as I made love to him that way. He had turned to try to watch me and had never returned to his own act of oral love. But I didn't mind!

His pleasure was my pleasure! I felt a surge of lustful joy as he continued to moan, "Mom, Mom, ooh Mom …," as I made love to his beautiful cock. My mind was a whirlwind of fleeting taboo thoughts. I'm doing this my own son! My husband is watching!

I had built myself up into a cauldron of lust. I paused and raised my head to meet his glowing boyish eyes.

My voice had a fierceness that came with unbelievable lust and taboo-busing sensations I was feeling.

"You can have me any way you want Bobbie! Any way you want!"

His eyes did a dance of recognition. He remembered what he had seen that evening when his mother had looked back at him as his Dad entered her nether hole to her obvious delight!

Soon it would be him, if he wanted it, his Mom was promising him!

And I saw that it was too much for him.

"Mom!" he cried out as if to warn me of what was coming. In the past, with my husband Don, I had always stopped at this point and let the spurts of sperm fall on my breasts or belly. But now I didn't want to stop! I wanted my boy's living loving liquid to flow into me, into a mother climbing to the top of an orgasmic volcano, all the while knowing that soon it would explode.

And it did!

He went into a sudden orgasmic tremor as I sucked all the more rapidly, up and down. Then in a series of powerful spasms, the volcano erupted and the boy lava rushed into my waiting mother mouth! Instead of drinking it – it came too fast for me! -- I resolved to let it dribble back out.

What a sight for my husband! Don watching me blow his son!

The thought of that thrilled me and I recommenced the deep sucking action as even more of the love juices spurted up into my mouth and then dribbled along my lips and chin and then back down on the still erect and potent organ!

Then I too commenced an orgasm that shook me again and again in its forcefulness!

We fell back on the bed, both of us exhausted by the incredible physical and mental stimulation of the encounter.

I closed my eyes. The room was still except for our rapid breathing. For a while nothing was said. Then I felt my boy moving. I touched his penis and felt it grow erect once again.

"Mom, you're a sex goddess!" he whispered.

Then I felt my boy's lips on breasts again, teasing the nipples to erection before embarking on a journey down my belly, my thighs, my calves and then the toes of my tingling feet.

I opened my eyes to see him standing at the foot of the bed, holding up my right foot, kissing the ankle, and then running his tongue along the stiletto shoe, slowly and with a certain obvious rapture.

I waited a moment and then turned on my belly. I lifted myself to my knees and then looked back. I saw my son's eyes light up and behind him, Don did a double-take as he fondled his semi-erect organ while he watched us from the doorway.

I rested my head on a pillow. I did not have long to wait before I felt his warm breath at those tender moist folds below, then the gentle movement of his tongue swooping across them, then his mouth capturing my erect clit and sending me into seventh heaven!

"Oh Mom!" he whispered and then I felt his warm tongue moving up, up and then licking at my nether region, finally gently probing another gateway to the core of my sexual being!

In and out! In and out! A flow of my own, less obvious feminine lava began and seemed to go on and on!

Then, in a rapid movement that took me my surprise, my boy lifted my body and turned me around, climbing up to my face in a fast action that left me astonished and even anxious! What now? Then, for a moment, I felt the weight of his boy body on my breasts followed by the subtle pressure of his organ at my lips.

He raised himself and suddenly he was in my mouth again, then out and in again! I opened my eyes to see his tall tanned body above me, his hands pressed against the wall behind the bed as he now sat above me with his potent beautiful cock making love to my willing mouth!

I imagined what Don would see and my lava again flowed. I knew Don had always wanted to see me making love with another man but we had never done that. Now, finally, he would watch it happen! And with his own son! His own son taking his Mom in this intimate way, sitting above her like some raging bull as his cock entered and left the compliant mouth of his wife, Bobbie's Mom!

Don would think: "It's wrong! It's incredible! It can't be!" But he would feel the thrill of a lifetime, his eyes fixed on the fierce incestuous scene, and that feeling would evade words, going directly to his groin to send him an inner message of bliss! Wife-mother being fucked by boy-son! Bad! Wrong! Wonderful!

Then, once again, I felt the tremors as the moving volcano above me threatened to unleash another burst of hot flowing lava! I let it happen and this time, gulped rapidly to swallow the unavoidable but delicious matter that spurted into me from above.

Then he fell to my side, exhausted.

After a while, kissing me lovingly, my son left our bed to return to his room.

Don approached the bed, still erect and primed for action.

He stood for a moment at the foot of the bed, his eyes moving downward from my flushed face to my red super-stiletto shoes, taking in my entire nude form, bathed by sunlight.

"Sex goddess!" he whispered.

In answer, my swept my tongue slowly across my lips and then spread my inviting legs for his ogling eyes to take in the key object of his insistent erotic interest.

In a moment, he was inside me.

"You're a whore, a slut!" he growled.

"Yea!" I replied lustily.

"You've been mother-fucked!" he said fiercely.

"Oh yea!" I replied with elation.

"You're going to get it again, you boy-fucking whore!" he cried, plowing in and out of me.

Then it was my turn to speak intensely. "You loved it, didn't you? You loved how I sucked my boy and how he fucked me in the mouth didn't you?"

"Yes, yes," he cried, his massive organ plunging more deeply into me as I wrapped my long legs around his back and dug my stiletto heels into him.

I felt the beginnings of another orgasm as I cried out, "I've been mother-fucked and I want more! More!"

"Take it Mom!" Don cried, now absorbed into the wild abandon of the now incestuous family relationships, real and imagined. "It's your boy inside you now, I'm your boy fucking his Mom at last!"

"Oh, yes, yes, yes!" I called out in the imagined satisfaction of my yearning and hunger and then … we came together, afterwards collapsing in utter exhaustion.

I lay there, contemplating the past and the future. What more could happen and with what consequences?

Dear reader, man or woman – tell me who you are -- what would you like to happen? I can't promise it. I'm only a character in a story … or am I?

NewAnon
NewAnon
257 Followers
12