All Comments on 'Exposed Naked For the First Time'

by gentletouch1960

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cumming next?

In part II, Ari blows him to climax. In part III the girls engage in lesbianism. In part IV, he fucks them all.

yankinenglandyankinenglandabout 10 years ago
Impatient?

I liked the buildup at the beginning, but then it seemed like you lost interest in pacing the story and just rushed ahead to get to the end. Once you started racing for the conclusion, the story lost plausibility - nothing that innocent gets that far that fast!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Impatient? Yes!

I agree - far too quick at the end. It started really well. I could even feel the breeze on my skin but then it just rocketed away and lost the eroticism. You had the girls all innocent like and so why not have them sort of surprised at the ejaculation, Ari trying to stop it coming out or something and making a real mess. Plenty of potential in this story taken slowly. I suggest a rewrite from halfway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Memories

As a young girl I had a similar experience as the first part of this story with my brother in law. Came home from school and he was napping, naked. How exciting that was! Told my gf and she wanted to see too. Several days later we were both able to leave school early and OMG were we rewarded! It was years before I discovered it wasn’t an accident. Oh well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was stolen from me by this "author". He clearly plagiarized a story I published on Booksiesilk under the name "paul4u". You can read it there along with some of my other stories. Please note that the published date on my story, "Exposed Naked for the First Time", is clearly before this thief published his here on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I checked paul4u’s original version. Yes, this story is clearly plagiarized here. The original is better written, and the few changes here have only degraded it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous