All Comments on 'Exposing Candy to my Poker Pals'

by STEVEN VANE

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I would love to be Candy!

This is the kind of story that I love. She is forced to do the things that she secretly desires. Just like the rest of us. I had two orgasms before I even finished. Ohhhhhhhh please tell me that you will take her even farther!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So hot!

If my first was like Bob I would still be married! Please keep me coming.

HappyWaitingHappyWaiting10 months ago

Excellent story telling. My wife's favorite activity is an in home massage with a male masseuse while I watch to 'keep her safe.' She then pretends to be a shy wife, asking to be covered by a sheet or towel at all times, while I always order the masseuse to lower the towel, to remove the sheet, or to kneed her breasts and rub the insides of her thighs. This always has the desired effect and she can no longer fight her urge to spread her legs and reaches down to pull the massage therapists hands to her exposed pussy, or puts her hands on his as he squeezes and tweaks her nipples, causing her to glisten with her own cum. Love an obedient wife that does as she's told and allows her man to control her pleasure, which always heightens the outcome for both parties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous