All Comments on 'Extending the MILF List Ch. 03'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done

Good chapter. I am looking forward to your next. I would not change a bit of what you wrote. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Great chapter, keep it up.

As for future chapters, Sammy would be the best to get Georgia as Alissa Honeywell is of the same mindset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great but too long

Your stories and the details are perfect, each seems realistic (I wish) but my only problem is the length of the post, shorter versions of around three or four pages would be better, it ends up with too much happening to keep in mind and some of the escapades fade away with new information. Smaller vignettes that we can enjoy as individual episodes would be better in my view.

Great series and I always set time aside to enjoy them.

darkdance69darkdance69over 9 years ago
Love this series!

I am a long time fan and really appreciate the fantasy and imagination that this story takes you on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Series

I have read all your series. Each is as good as the last. Can't wait to read more chapters. soon, I hope! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapter 4?

Will Lydia joining MILF List of Sonny?

Will DD and Sonny back again or a twist his/her life?

Alissa and Sonny be a MILF Couple?

Sonny's sisters will be form Sister's List?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

please sonny sisters are out of range for the other guys.

instead of loving protect these sisters, sonny has become a cuckold without Honor; he sold his family for pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

please, that sony is removed from the list milf. and he focused on his sisters, D.hamilton and to his mother back, not for these friends, but for him and him alone.

colddieselcolddieselabout 9 years ago
DD

Hmm' mebbe DD is candidate for the laydown role. Excellent character so far.

Suggest shorter chapters of 7000 to 15000 words. It will increase your audience hugely.

You obviously use a spell check but don't check afterwards. This has led to one or two errors but not too bad.

Plotting is excellent, sex can be a bit repetitious, Your humour helps a lot.

Sometimes your writing has an almost British twang to it - yet you're from Colorado.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
lost interest

what i dont like... Orgies, everone fucking everyone, silf list, airtights, chris has been asshole since then, sid, giving cici and giving tawny... Shit. I hate leaving a story unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stories a little bit on autopilot but still good

Your story is hitting on all cylinders but you're getting a few backfires, I think. First and biggest problem is that Sonny didn't react at all to Chris stating that HE, Chris, would share Tawny with the others. Look, you addressed this immediately in a preamble that this was a world without consequence and that's how you'd write it but human nature is STILL human nature. No man listens to another man say that about his sister and not pimp slap the fucker. I'm sorry. That snap credulity in half. The next one after Sonny's nonchalant passivity should've been "...and suddenly Godzilla appeared on the horizon and killed thousands in an orgy of blood, death and destruction". They are both as likely.

And what is with you and all the finality?? He's letting Chris take Tawny out. That's IT. You're writing it as if Sonny may never again touch Tawny for the rest of their lives. And you're writing it as if the Sisters go airtight they are set loose into the wild never to be heard from again. These aren't the plains of Africa. Give the sisters to his friends, let them live out their fantasy and then bring them back in to be Sonny's exclusively again. You're writing in too much permanency. It's silly

MrBeck2004MrBeck2004about 7 years ago
Physical possibilities?

I've really enjoyed your series. There have been a few proof reading issues and a few small holes but overall a really good story, told very well. I do have one observation that has struck me and since you mention it again at the beginning of this chapter, I had to mention. Unless the women you are writing about have pussies that are inside out, or you are a lizard (or Gene Simmons) there is no way a normal human can reach a woman's G-spot with his or her tongue.

myrionomosmyrionomosover 5 years ago
in Control/not in control

This series is great fun. I particularly like the characters with whom Sonny is only partially in control, Mom, Alyssa and especially DD are the obvious ones and I suspect DD will be even more troublesome before Sonny nails her. Even Natasha Kyla and Laura surprise our hero from time to time. That's good because if they all laid down without any difficulties there would be nothing for Sonny to sort out. The sisters story has a long way to go yet is my guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
In awe

Awesome chapter, you have a gift of making the erotic humourous as well in a good way. I love this series.

lynn_b01lynn_b01over 4 years ago
loving it ... again!

I am rereading the entire MILF series again and enjoying it just as much this time as I did a year ago. Thank you for your talent and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disappointed.

Debra D is a turd in the pudding. It made Tawny seem like a consolation prize or an afterthought. Then he gives her away. Sonny has responsibilities: 11 pages, and no time for Alissa? He has a pile of women to fuck (Bickerstaff-Kline), but you bring in Sean Favors? Who? Now there's no point in ever mentioning the original MILFs ever again - might as well write them out of the story altogether. I would have preferred that you never mention Laura Wills again rather than have her banged by Sean Favors. Who?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous