Extending the MILF List Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,172 Followers

"Oh? Like, like yesterday?" I muttered, watching Tawny clattering over the dishwasher, scrubbing to get the soot off the waffle iron.

"She has to know that this is your deal. You know, that you will fuck who you want, when you want, where you want. If, if you, if she smells fear..." Her voice trailed off as the toilet flushed and the bathroom door opened. "Now. Before she gets here."

"I am not that fast." I hissed back. Georgia, however, did not return to the table but went upstairs.

"You missed your chance." Dalia hissed.

"No I didn't. She's right over there, still in the kitchen."

"That is not what I meant and you know it!"

God, but Dalia sounded so much like Mom at that moment. I chuckled, a new thought riffing through my brain. "Oh, I get it. You like to watch. Is this your little fantasy? Sex in the kitchen?"

My dear sister Dalia's face turned scarlet red without so much as a protest or a denial. Her visual response to the question was eloquent and significant. I thought it charming but a little alarming, finding in that pulse-quickening alarm the sure sign that I was not adjusted to the idea of open season on my sisters, any of them, much less all of them. In that moment, I felt the strangeness that must have titillated my sisters while I was boning my own mother. Wow, that must have been strange, way stranger than I had thought at the time because, well, I thought I was Johnny come lately to the party, the last of Mom's dear children she had seduced. The fact that my perfectly conservative, repressed mother had deceived us all and had me as she wanted me did nothing to alleviate the sense of strangeness.

"Well?" Dalia hissed urgently, overcoming her embarrassment at being caught out.

"What are you two whispering about?" Tawny asked from the kitchen sink, turning to hitch her ass on the edge. The robe she wore was an old ratty one that Georgia used to wear. It hung on her slight frame like a tent on a bird cage. It draped clear to her ankles, showing only her slippers below it.

"Dalia wants to watch me fuck you." I said.

Tawny looked like she had been hit with a waffle iron.

"I did not." Dalia said, lying through her teeth. She was lying, I was there, I heard her say it.

Suddenly, low lying Richard decided that was a damn good idea, fucking Tawny while my other sisters watched, I mean. I felt like announcing the new blue light special so Georgia could come watch, or watch and come as it were. I kept quiet. Still, even with Georgia gone, it still seemed like a good idea. I stood up.

Tawny watched me stand like I was coiling a bull-whip in my hands. She swallowed. "You have got to be kidding." She mumbled, but I noticed she did not move.

I turned my eyes very deliberately to Dalia. "So? What is your fantasy about the kitchen? How does it start? How do you want it to happen?" The look on Dalia's face told me either I had hit the nail on the head or I had found the perfect nail to match her hammer.

Dalia's big eyes blinked. She cast a glance over at the stairs where Georgia had disappeared, gulped and then nodded once. "Uh, she, she's your lover. You put your arms around her from behind and kiss her on the neck. Like that."

"From behind then?"

Dalia nodded so quickly I got the message loud and clear. We were talking about fucking, not kissing.

Tawny was looking back and forth between us like she was being auctioned off. But she did not move. I moved out from behind the table and into the cooking area of the kitchen. Tawny watched but she did not move. I bent over and closed the dishwasher, moving past it to stand immediately in front of her. Her eyes were fairly bulging, wide as could be. Her lips twitched.

"Turn around." I said softly.

Tawny hesitated, her eyes flicking past me, I presumed to find Dalia. "You aren't serious." She said, a statement, not a question. "You aren't serious," she said again. "Are you?"

I did not respond. The sensation of control flooded over me. Dalia had inadvertently handed me the handle, the flight stick attached to them all and I had hold of it with all my might. I had a curious feeling, my mind flashed back two days to D. Debra Hamilton. In that single moment, just before Tawny turned her back to me, placed her hands on the edge of the sink and arched her back so her ass created a bulge in the back of her green robe, I felt both what D. Debra Hamilton felt using me and what I felt being used, what Tawny must be feeling. Or at least, till she did as I commanded, what she was thinking about feeling. In that moment I felt both sensations, the master and the slave and both emotional sensations in my skin, I was both. How fucking weird is that?

Then my sister Tawny turned her back to me and popped her ass out at me, making it a distinct, provocative movement. It felt like a dare, a dare for me to do something. I flowed in behind her, hands smoothing along her waist, encircling her. I kissed the side of her neck and she giggled, squirming inside the loop of my arms. I kissed her neck up through the strands of her blond hair to her ear. "I am going to have you now. Again." I said softly. I pressed my now perfectly hard cock into her arched ass.

Tawny suspired, her breath hissing out of her like steam out of a pressure cooker. She turned her head, twisting impossibly around to present me with her sexy mouth. "You're serious?" She said, a fringe of wonder in her tone.

I kissed her, softly on the lips. "I am." I backed away then kissed her again. "Serious." I kissed her again. I repeated the motion several times till her mouth responded. The next pass, the kiss became serious and right now. She tried to twist in my arms but I held her tight and her body was wrenched in my grasp as she turned her head to make more out of the kiss. When her lips released me, I stepped back. She made to turn to face me but I held her, twisting her face away from me once more with my hands on her shoulders. When I felt her relax in this pose against the cabinet, I moved my fingers up the the collar of the robe. I pulled back. Tawny untied the sash and the robe peeled back over her bare shoulders.

It seemed strange to me that she did not wear a shirt or Tee or something but finding her nude under the robe only served to inflame my growing passion. Her back creased down the spine, bending her shoulders back so I cold remove the robe. Her arms dangled down her back like loose hawsers on a docked ship. The robe settled down her arms and I withdrew it from her hands and draped it over one arm. Tawny put her hands back on the counter and assumed her pose once more, her ass cocked back at me. All she wore were panties, not even a thong, just plain, white, cotton panties that showed her bronze skin under the white so her ass somehow seemed both bronze and white at the same time. I dropped the robe.

"Oh god." Dalia said from behind me.

I placed my hands on Tawny's whitish hips when I heard Georgia on the stairs. My back itched, as it had yesterday when I actually was planted deep inside Tawny and they were behind me. Now, now I was contemplating it and it felt like I was running my hands over a sculpture in a museum, a nude that is, of a woman I mean—and I was waiting for alarms to go off leading to me being cuffed and hauled off to perverts prison.

"I need to go to the store if we are going to have the menu right tomorrow. It will be a madhouse. Sonny do you...oh." Georgia's voice stumbled to a halt, like some ninja had popped her in the Adam's apple. Well, she doesn't have one of those so, in the throat, you know what I mean. "Oh." She said again, cleared her throat. "Don't let me interfere."

I did not hear her move. Tawny's skin just above the line of her panties seemed to sizzle. My eyes were fixed on her hair, tousled down her back. I was thinking about her neck, about marking her, kissing her hard till she squealed.

"Fuck her." Dalia said behind me. "We, we want to see you, see you do her."

I felt like a circus act. Strangely, that made my cock swell another half size, testimony in favor of perverts prison, perhaps. It felt like it was about to grow right through the skin. I quit hesitating and slipped my hands up Tawny's sides then down under the cotton briefs.

"Ooohhh." Tawny sighed.

I skimmed her panties down her hips, down to the tops of her lovely bare legs. She shivered. I shivered. Once more, not cold. I got them down her thighs but had to squat to get them all the way off. When I stood next, Tawny was leaning on the counter, nude.

"Fuck me." Dalia mumbled.

I heard the thwack of a smack behind me. "We agreed." Georgia snarled.

"Hey, quit it, I didn't mean it like that." Dalia's voice had all the whine of an earlier time, when we were much younger.

Tawny stood with her ass poked out behind her, her head bowed below her shoulders, waiting.

"Dalia, like this? This pose?" I said, using up all my control to keep the shakes out of my speaking voice, my outside voice.

"No. No!" Dalia said, sounding surprised at herself for talking. "You know, bent over the counter, laying down with you behind her?" Her inflection made it a question, like she was asking a musician to play her favorite song.

"What the fuck?" Georgia muttered.

I did not hesitate, however. I ran my hands down Tawny's upper arms to her elbows and pulled her backwards, righting her then pulled her arms behind her back. She is so limber I think I could have tied a granny knot with them and she would not have been uncomfortable. I maneuvered her over to the counter, now clear of the waffle maker and everything else. I positioned Tawny beside it and then pressed at her arms. She bent over it lay down. She flinched as her naked body encountered the counter top.

"Ooo, cold!" She said, then snickered.

I released her arms and she immediately reached over her head and gripped far edge of the counter. I ran my hands down the arch of her hips to the plank-like planes of her flanks. I eased both thumbs back up the crease of her ass and pulled her hips forcefully apart. Tawny grunted and arched her ass till her pussy appeared between her perfect ass cheeks. When I touched a thumb to her pink, lower lips, she jerked and groaned, "Oh god."

"Jesus." Georgia mumbled.

Georgia's presence made me shiver, an inner motion that I could not explain but which I strongly suspected (or hoped) would ease once I had female pussy well wrapped around my cock. I shucked my trousers down and my cock dropped down like a folding ironing board in a cheap motel putting on airs. I instinctively leaned forwards and touched Tawny's ass with the tip. I was damp, dripping even and I left a glistening streak across the arch of her butt.

"Oh god." Tawny moaned.

"Oh god." Dalia moaned.

"Fuck me." Georgia growled.

I did not take Georgia's words as anything but exposition, not a command at all. I bent my knees and let my cock slid down the crease of Tawny's ass. The sensation was sensational, like a sensual echo that reverberated in my body, flashing through me and glancing off whatever part of me it encountered. I crouched a little further and touched my cock to her pussy.

"Her hands." Dalia panted behind me. "Hold her hands behind her back. You know, cross her wrists."

For a moment I thought I would turn and look at my sister but decided if I did that I'd start laughing and that would ruin the feel of the moment. I had one of those disconnected "what the fuck is going on here?" moments, but I did not want to break this spell and ruin Dalia's fantasy. So I focused on Tawny. I pushed my cock head inside my sister as I bent forward over her bare back to retrieve her arms. She was compliant and when I pulled her arms behind her, she compiled easily, her hands behind her back, laying on the small of it just above her bent ass. She pressed back at me and I took the hint and pulled on her arms. I pulled my sister back onto my cock. I sank into her like the proverbial hot knife through butter. Her body clinched and she moaned as I penetrated her.

"Ah, ah, ah," she chanted to some music I could not hear.

I pulled back and pressed forward again. My cock slipped into her fine sheath till I was pressing my body against her buoyant ass. I was planted deep inside my sister. The pleasure of it robbed me of my reason. I grasped her by the waist, releasing her hands and began to hammer into her. My orgasm was racing towards me and I wanted to return to her some of the pleasure she was giving me.

I failed. About the fifth or sixth complete cycle of cock into pussy I erupted. I grunted and groaned and ground my cock deep into Tawny from behind. She shuddered and twitched her ass back and forth as I poured cum into her. When I was done, I tried to stand but was so lightheaded I could not find my balance. When the world snapped back into shape, I managed to stand up straight and shuffle off to Buffalo, pulling my cock out of my sister. Tawny lay supine on the counter, her head turned toward the sink, covered with her hair. Her ass dropped and her pussy disappeared. When she released her pose, a streak of fluid appeared on the inside curve of one thigh and streaked all the way to her knee, stopping there and proceeding no further. Tawny did not move. I stared at the racing stripe on her leg.

"So?" Georgia said after a minute or so of damp silence. "Will you go to the store with me, Sonny?"

I almost turned around and pointed my glistening member at my other two sisters. If I had I would have fallen flat on my face because my pants were still around my ankles. I bent and pulled briefs and slacks up my legs. "Let me clean up." I said, consciously thinking of wrapping presents. Christmas had arrived for me.

"No. Don't. I want to watch people get a whiff of pussy on you in the store. That should be a hoot. Let's go before the shelves are empty." Georgia always had that slender element of "fuck you" in her various delights. Perhaps it is being the eldest of several, that willingness to tempt fate.

I got myself together and then followed Georgia out to her car, not Mom's, like a lap dog going for a walk to take a little pee. I got into the car and we drove to the store in silence. It was not a strained silence and oddly enough I decided that Dalia had been right. Giving Georgia an unimpeded view of me fucking her sister seemed to have calmed her. Dalia was so smart. Maybe I inherited my smarts from her. No, that is not how genetics works, is it?

We shopped, my sister Georgia and I. By the time we took our place in line half way back to the fish department, we were snickering and laughing and making fun of other people in the store to such a degree that people were looking at us like we were dualing with farts or something. Happy people in public make other people suspicious. In my case, they should have been. The old bats and their MILF daughters needed to look out for me or I would do their daughters and then come back to help myself to a little MILF for dessert. When I said something to that effect to Georgia, she guffawed so hard I thought she was going to tear something.

Her sniff gambit worked wonders. I had sidled up beside this hot chick looking over the turkeys and kept nudging her, reaching around and past her till she hesitated, sniffed and then looked at me askance. She stood back, staring at me like, well, like she could smell pussy on me. I repeated the performance several times for Georgia's benefit and she was so delighted, she hugged me once, pressing her vast breasts against me. I thought she was going to kiss me right there in the store. My cock was certainly hopeful. But no, we remained brother and sister to the world though I felt her vibrating excitement at her every touch.

We got checked out and stowed the prenatal feast in the car and drove home.

Georgia drove into the garage and closed the door immediately but she did not get out of the car. Finally she looked over at me. "Sonny, you have something special. I don't, I don't know what it is, but it is special. You can fuck a woman and the only thing she thinks is that she was happy to accommodate you and then she wonders if you'll ever enter her again. That is rare and I, I don't understand it. Tawny told us about, uh, about the MILF list, abut Mom, all of it. I get it. Why you let me dangle, twisting in the wind. You, you had lots of pussy on your mind and a commitment to your friends to make it, er, to complete it. I get it."

I must have said a lot more the other night to Tawny than I remembered, which was almost nothing. All I remembered was talking and every time I inhaled too rambunctiously I got a clear whiff of D. Debra Hamilton in my nose, her pussy that I had recently had my tongue inside I mean, not her perfume. I remembered that distracting state of affairs distinctly. Of the words, the words I spoke, the rest of it was like I had read it from a script but remembered nothing. In retrospect, I thought I had told everything that first night, when we all confessed stuff but apparently either they did not listen or I left out a lot of stuff. My pussy doused confession to Tawny apparently made a much more profound impression on my sisters. How could I expect them to remember it all or take it all in when I could not grasp it all at once, consistently or totally? After all, I had just insisted that I thought I was the last child our mother had seduced and that she had rode of into the Chinese sunset astride a monster cock. Who can blame them if the rest of sort of ran together.

"We, I, Tawny, we all three, we want it too. You know, airtight. Like Mom. Like the MILFs."

Holy shit, I thought, what did I say to Tawny? I certainly did not remember getting that specific.

"I wanted Dalia to ask you but, well, I am. Asking I mean. Tawny dressed us down pretty good the other day for treating you like a piece of meat, particularly when you were in love. I am sorry about Deedee Hamilton, Sonny. She is such a slut. Even when I knew her she was always looking for a new ride. I am pretty sure she fucked to get out of high school and almost certainly to get into college. I bet her grades are mostly indicative of the times she has been on her back and not test scores. Still scoring I suppose but still. She'll surely break your heart so, uh, I think it is good that you have us, can have us I mean, to uh, you know, distract, relieve the pressure..."

My sister floundered and I let her. I heard her scorn for Ms. Hamilton and ignored it; you are no dummy if you are an engineer and from what I witnessed of her, Deedee Hamilton was doing fine. I sat staring out the windshield of the car, not daring to turn my head. I was full of the longing for D. Debra Hamilton and my cock got hard as I thought about the feel of her ass in my hands as I ran the tip of my tongue gently up her cleft. I loved how her hips clinched and twitched as I tasted her. I remembered her voice, silken like her pussy and urgent, demanding but appreciative and encouraging. My cock got really hard. I think I blacked out.

When I roused again from my trance, I was alone, the door to the backseat was open, the kitchen door was open and half the stuff was gone. I looked around sheepishly, wondering what happened to Georgia while I disappeared into my pussy dreams.

I finished hauling bags into the house and then retired to my room to wrap presents. I found I had gone a little nuts with the whole gift buying thing. I think being flush for the first time in my life sort of went to my head, the big head. I had way too much stuff and did not want to wrap it all but saw no way to escape so I did. I had to borrow paper from my sisters to finish. My packages looked like they had been wrapped by a one-armed blind man. No, he would do that better than I would. Shit. I suck at that shit. I had so much stuff because I bought something nice for all of the MILFs and doubled up on my blisters to make up for Mom's absence.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,172 Followers