All Comments on 'Extending the MILF List Ch. 04'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Jedd11Jedd11about 9 years ago
another great addition

Once again, a nice addition to the story. I love how you have gond from creating to sharing to extending, the Milf List. I think I may like the Extending addition best. Not many writers can keep me interested for 17 Lit pages, but you did. I couldn"t stop reading. Of course many Lit 'writers' think "I hav a bigg cock, your poussy louks tite. Wanna fuck," (errors intentional), passes for a well written story. Good job. To any interested, the author has links to photos that he attributes to how the women in this story look. Just contact in feedback above or go to his bio page, and he will send you the link. I must say, his first offering, Mrs. Danielle Bickerstaff, is quite fun looking. Send Contrasting a line. And C, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Exhausting

Like others, I have to read to the end in not too many sessions and your writing is superb, my only complaint is the length of your posts, 17 pages is a long read and in some ways the size means that some of the story sections get lost in the whole . . . in other words, as erotic images it becomes a little bit of overload. If it was in two or three page posts then it would be easier to enjoy each little vignette and replay them whilst undertaking 'other activities' :)

Great story, the addition of so many intertwining characters and issues makes it even better, you would be an excellent crime writer, even the butler would confess I think.

Well done, cannot wait for the next addition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

10 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

As alway its worth the wait .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
keep it coming

I love these stories. Please keep them coming.

IronixIronixabout 9 years ago
Truly one of the best.

I can't wait for the next instalment of this story. I don't know if you use an editor here,but it might do you some good. If you don't, I would be happy to offer my services. Even with the missspellings and punctuations errors, it is a fantastic read. I just finished the whole series that you have released. You have a talent like very few do. Keep up the great work.

loveable_guyloveable_guyabout 9 years ago
why the deliberate mispellings?

Every time I see "blisters", I know you are referring to "sisters", but its misspelled that way all the time. Why?

This was the first time I've seen Sonny talk with an attitude to a woman...Northcutt. Why bring his attitude on?

ContrastingContrastingabout 9 years agoAuthor
From Contrasting: Re Blisters

Sonny called his sisters, "Blisters" and they called him their little "bother". They teased each other in other times with these names. Fully intentional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
FAN-TASTIC!

He said, "I would fuck a blind girl...from behind,". I almost choked laughing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous