All Comments on 'Extending the MILF List Ch. 05'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
meh....

Have to say, the wishy washyness of sonny in regards to D. Debra and the way she cuckolds and rules is getting absolutely boring. Honestly, he should have wrecked her 4 times over by now as an abject lesson by now. Still, this is your story. I'm giving it 2 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

the d.debra thing pissed me off and i couldnt continue reading. idk why but it just took all the air out of the room so to speak

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
terrible

The worst chapter of the entire series.

Just dreadful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not too shabby but...

The whole bit with DeeDee pulling that sort of control based garbage with Sonny is really starting to grate on my nerves. I know that this is your story but please, either have Sonny man up and lay out the bitch like she needs to be or write her out completely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I have to agree...

... I don't think the Sonny Duncan I've come to know through this series would put up with any more of Ms. Hamilton's shit after what she pulled in this chapter. To be honest I would have expected him to send her packing after she told him she'd never let him fuck her.

Just one reader's opinion, but I think continuing to let her walk all over Sonny would be a liability. I also think if Sid got wind of it he would re-evaluate their relationship, and not to Sonny's benefit. I obviously can't think for your characters, but Chris saying something in front of Annie then her telling Sid doesn't seem so far-fetched.

Again, just my opinion, but I think he should tell DeeDee he's done with her. If she wants to make things up to him....I'll stop here, these are your characters and stories, not mine. I will say my score for you this time was far lower than any other score I've given you before.

darkdance69darkdance69about 9 years ago
Waiting....

I like how Georgia and Tawny are developing, but I detest D. Debra. I am looking forward to Sonny kicking her to the curb or tying her up and fucking her like a proper bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sonny being stupid is getting old

Great writer losing his mojo. Sonny getting repeatedly cuckolded by Deedee has become a real turnoff. Warped psychology, he can only fuck women he doesn't really care for but when he really wants one, he turns into a pathetic loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

Very good, but seriously I hope you are building up to when Sonny just loses it and rapes Double D, and finds out that she likes being treated that way.

colddieselcolddieselabout 9 years ago
Disagreement

I don't agree with the majority of the comments about DD. If Sonny is successful at every single turn he just becomes a caricature. He hasn't sorted out DD yet but I suspect it might have something to do with Sid's plans for a special appointment. Sonny will get there - Have faith fellas!

The shorter chapter is a definite improvement. The only problem I forsee is that the stage is getting a bit crowded. You may need to shunt one or two out of the story line to make room for others. 'Mom's' already gone - it wouldn't be too hard to thin one or two others out - There's an obvious job opportunity for one priviledged young man to pimp his mother and girlfriend out as a mother daughter hooking combo - it wouldn't be hard to add a couple more candidates to his stable of whores.

MrStealYourGirlMrStealYourGirlabout 9 years ago
lool

Maybe chris shud be the new main character for the series since he just stole tawny and sonny's new chick. I can't see him ever having respect for sonny again. Take note people this is how you ruin great character development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Dude just stop it with D. Debora and the law firm. We're reading this story for the incest, not you tying in a million sluts the protagonists AREN'T related to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I am very disappointed, sonny became a cuckold and a pimp for these sisters.

he should have to show a man and get the crap out of chris and DD, instead of that it is out of the room the own tail between the legs (a real cuckold), leaving his sister and the woman he desires the more with an asshole who thinks he is his friend,

it's pathetic, he is left over respet more Honor,

sonny for me is dead and buried, the whole story is ruined in this chapter doubtful

loveable_guyloveable_guyabout 9 years ago
A very different side of Sonny

While the descriptions are good, the main point by others is ...Sonny is now a Cuck in this chapter. Christ made him into a Cuckold. Color it any way you want, but he is.

Now, how does the writer plan on giving Sonny his balls back? And, why did Chris, knowing that DD was Sonnys girl friend, agree to fuck her?

The writer has to did down now, and figure this out, to keep Sonny on top.

MrStealYourGirlMrStealYourGirlabout 9 years ago
lol

I'm planning on writing and submitting my own stories on literotica, and i'm thankful for this latest chapter because it has taught me what not to do when writing a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bold and stunning horror. the succubus bitch is unbeatable.

Admire all the ways this story tries to be different and unique. Different can be good. Life was getting a little easy and monotonous, and you've stolen his shoes. D. Debra is stealing his whole family. All he holds dear. How can he stop it. The may hem calls to him. He has to take all the darkest roads, our antihero extreme. I'm curious to see if you've got some great turnaround story arc in mind, or if you're just fucking with us. Or are you hating him/you that much. Please keep writing I'm mega squicked out, but I need to see what happens next, like the best kind of horror suspense flicks.

King7Fish6King7Fish6almost 9 years ago
Later

I'll check for comments on future chapters, but for now I'll leave till Sunny is back to being the Sunny I stuck with the series for. Hopefully he'll get his Sht together and go back to being worth reading about. Why you would choose to fubar the story soo thoroughly, is beyond me, but like one of the other posters said, it's your story and they're your characters, so as long as you have fun writing it who are we to complain? I just wish you would get back to what made Making & Sharing great. I'd like to finish the story/ride with you but not if this is the direction you're going.

ContrastingContrastingalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Fubarred and snafued

From Contrasting: with regards to "Sonny being Sonny" the direction of this episode is not the new direction of the series. D. Debra is an obstacle, a problem, a puzzle to solve. I take a little pride in that everyone seems to hate her and hate this episode. Gaining this sort of unanimity is an accomplishment for a writer but it is disconcerting. Nonetheless, I can with some full honesty say in answer to your question abouts if this is the direction the story is going...it's not. Keep reading and I think/hope you will see that Sonny will be Sonny and more. Thanks for getting this far, I hope I have earned some forbearance so you may stay with it for at least two more episodes to see how this reversal of his fortune fits into the whole story. Thanks for the comments Regards to all, -C

ChiGinChiGinalmost 9 years ago
Disregard

You should disregard everything that snafu and fubar said. This is a great chapter. I liked seeing Sunny have his Moment of Clarity, and that it was Dillydally that helped him get there.

arnhemarnhemover 7 years ago
I hope he ignores DD

Good one. for a short time no one has wrote a story in such a way that I would have felt. The women I lusted after wouldn't take my coke but then fucks my best friend, I would have let to and said fuck her. I wish sonny would drive her fuckung crazy and ignore her for while, payback is a bitch. But then I have to move on to the next chapter.

myrionomosmyrionomosover 5 years ago
DD is the best.

D Debra is undoubtably the best female character so far. Of course she is a bitch turning Sonny inside out at every turn but that means she is also his greatest challenge. Sonny will find a way but she is not going to be a pushover and will probably misbehave more before he sorts her out. D Debra will eventually be Sonny's greatest conquest but it's gonna be tough.

LacastrianLacastrianover 2 years ago

Sharing is a cuck thing (99999999999)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous