Extending the MILF List Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers

Dee Dee moaned. "Oh yes, god, yes. Do, do, ugh, do that."

I did and got much the same reaction. Up and down I licked her till her body shook and she popped her hips up at me, mashing her swollen pussy lips against my face. Instinctively, I hardened my tongue and speared it between the lips. I hit the spot perfectly and penetrated deep into her. I felt like an English explorer finding Florida. I know, that was Ponce de Leon, so you get my point. Well, the Spanish anyway. Ponce looked for the fountain of youth. God, I needed to pay attention. I lashed my tongue around inside her. The world moved.

"Oh my god, yes!" Dee Dee shrieked, her whole body shaking. I sucked on her pussy, slashing through the writhing folds with my tongue, lip to lip with her. Her voice vanished and I felt her bucking soundlessly. Her legs clicked closed, pinching my shoulders and then my face between her plush thighs. She clamped down so hard I lost her pussy. My hands, resting on her knees were caught by surprise. I had to find a hard hold on her legs and pry them open. We fought with contrary motions for a moment till I won and she released my face.

D. Debra panted above and around me. I curled my tongue up inside her and I felt her go still. I poked and prodded till she lurched and ground up against my face, her body shook and then she bucked. The tip of my tongue touched her G-spot and I tickled her fancy with my dancing digit. She twitched under me, her hips bumping against my face. I shouldered deep between her legs and looped my arms under her thighs. I pulled her open. Her ass lifted, kissing my chin with her pussy. I tipped my mouth back into position and then ground down into her.

"Oh my fucking god!" D. Debra cried, then her body bucked and shook.

I tasted her approval. I swear the woman tasted like honey, sweet and succulent to the point that I wanted more. I pulled back, though and licked at her gushing pussy. I found her little knob, all eager and happy. I flicked it and D. Debra screamed. I felt the sound rattling my fillings.

At that perfect moment I heard the door rattle open.

"Thanks. Here."

I heard Chris' voice distinctly, but just for a naked minute. Then D. Debra's legs clamped back into place, deadening my hearing. Her body lurched under me, her hips pumping up and down as if she were a vibrator on high. She ground up at me, juddering, and I resisted with pressure of my own. She kept her thighs clinched for far longer than it could possibly have taken Chris and Tawny to walk down the little hall from the door and discover me face down in that wealth of blond pussy.

My hands were on her pelvic bones. I tried to reach around to open her thighs and get a little air. I gave up. Instead, I moved them down under her lifted ass, clasped each butt cheek and pressed my tongue deep into her pussy. Suddenly I could hear again.

"...we go?"

"No." That was Tawny. "No. God no."

"But..."

"Shut up." Tawny growled.

I knew that voice. It verified that she was related directly to Nova because it sounded just like my red-haired blister, like they had the exact same gene and it gave rise to that tone that would stop a grizzly bear from tasting your steak. I had a thought. I wished Dally was watching, she'd get such a charge out of this...I imagined she was and a charge flashed through me, renewing my energy and devotion to my task.

D. Debra shifted under my assault. Her legs suddenly went wide and I lost her. Her tummy pushed at the top of my head and I toppled back onto my ass. My eyes must have been turned off because I became aware of light and such just in time to see D. Debra's twitching ass as she trotted through the bathroom door.

The door thumped closed.

I sat on the floor, my legs out in front of me. I must have been sitting on my heels and when she sat up, I just sat back on my ass. I blinked at the edge of the bed before my face and then turned to look for my sister and Chris. They stood just inside the room. Both stared at me.

"Not much of a suite is it?" Chris said.

"Shut up, Chris." Tawny said.

Fuck me, they were already talking like they had been dating for years, like they had known each forever and fit together like butter on hot bread. Oh wait, they had known each other forever. As for the other, I'd already buttered her hot bread...

I searched for something to say but the bathroom door opened.

"You're here. My, that was fast." D. Debra's voice sounded so nonchalant even I thought I had imagined what had just happened. I licked my lips, tasted her and by golly, I had the proof I needed. My sister and her date had just walked in on me going down on my girlfriend, er, whatever she is.

"Hey." I said, my non sequitor was not replete with hidden meaning or any depth at all.

"Tawny Duncan, you're here." Dee Dee said all chummy with bonhomie. "You boys go on down. Our table is 67," Dee Dee tittered, "two short of sixty-nine. Tawny and I will gussy up and be down soon. Waiting is good for you boys." She laid a finger along the side of her face and then snapped her fingers.

She twirled around and went to her purse and fumbled in it, shook her head and when to her suitcase and then to the desk. "Here." She turned back to us. She extended a fan of three door key cards. "A card for everyone, since, well, it is a bedroom after all and you never know when a little privacy might come in handy."

Chris and Tawny both took one and Dee Dee handed me the remaining card. I tucked it in my shirt pocket. I got awkwardly to my feet. I looked and Chris. He was bland as a gay priest backing out of the girl's dressing room full of bras and panties and female skin.

I nodded. "Okay. Yes. Chris, lets go claim the table."

He nodded mutely and we beat feet out into the corridor. We walked side by side down the hall to the elevators both making the pointed effort to not talk, to maybe never speak to each other ever again. We waited, boarded and descended in utter silence. Not silent actually, for me anyway, my fucking heart was pitter patting in my ears like I was in a jungle disco. I was scared to talk because I figured I'd be yelling like one of those old guys who forgot to turn up his hearing aid or the guy in the Tell Tale Heart. The elevator doors opened and we made our way into the auditorium, through the melange of revelers panting with anticipation of midnight and the new year. Chris and I looked around and sat down with two chairs between us.

Its weird to sit at an empty table like that all alone with another person. Finally I realized that Chris was nervous because he was here with my sister and I was nervous because I'd been in my sister. We had completely different internal dialogs going on. Once you slip the slick sausage to your sister, it sort of makes your conversation suffer. You lose all perspective about what constitutes casual conversation. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I scooted over to the chair next to Chris.

"Nervous?"

He looked at me, the "new Chris" peered out of his eyes with some suspicion. "About what?"

"Being here with my sister?"

He blinked and despite the new poker faced Chris, he grinned a little, caught himself and snapped back to the poker face. Then he grinned again, relaxing a little. "Yeah. A little." He sighed, exhaling in a great gout of nervous energy that seemed to sparkle around us like Tinker Bell sneezed and farted at the same time.

"Jesus, after all this time, I am out with Tawny and, god, I can't think of one thing to say." I laughed a brittle laugh. "Ever notice how women love it when you're obviously nervous. They feed on it like some sort of vampire."

I nodded. "Unless you dump your ice cream cone in their lap, then its not so cute.

Chris nodded. "Yeah. Shit, I haven't said two words. I can't think of anything to say."

"You never have been a great conversationalist, dude. You listen and watch and when you speak, people listen."

"Right, because they are surprised I can talk. If a pig tells a joke everyone is going to laugh just because a talking pig makes people nervous. They don't give a shit about the punch line. Look, the pig can talk. Har har."

Jesus, he was nervous because that made no sense. Well, maybe it made a little sense...I realized I was trying to parse his example and that made no sense so I let it drop. I was surprised anything was making sense to me. "Is Tawny nervous?"

Chris' eyes squinted. "Why would she be nervous?"

Suddenly I relaxed, seeing his situation clearly and with absolute honesty, despite my dipping interest. I nudged him with my elbow. "Dude, you are pretty and she loves pretty. You look like a wedding cake, all frosty and clean. If she only knew what I know about you." I realized what I had said and expected Chris to pursue that but he just nodded thoughtfully.

"Mom's on her back at home. Sean is over there, in her, on her and with her. He is using every preposition on her he can think of and goddamn if she doesn't seem to warm to it."

The comment struck me as odd.

"Dude listen," Chris started but I interrupted him.

"This is a party. Nothing serious. What do you think? Is Tawny going to boink you?"

Chris did not seem to hear me or he robustly ignored me. Goddamn D. Debra Hamilton had shaken my foundations and I was leaking water like a sinking ship. Chris looked back and then around.

"There are some great looking...holy shit, Sonny, look over there. Isn't that your sister. I mean, your other sisters?"

The asshole pointed.

When I found Georgia and Dalia they were looking right at me. Dalia waved. Georgia glowered at me. They came over and stood over us. They were dressed to the nines. I looked up at Georgia past her billowing breasts and swallowed like I was in trouble for not being in her.

"We have to leave in the morning. We have a big audit to do in Florida." Georgia said dourly. "So we'll have to leave early."

Dalia looked back and forth between us. "We have to get up and catch a seven o'clock flight tomorrow."

"No point in going to bed." Chris interjected.

"You can say that again. New Year's Eve and my bed is empty as I am." Georgia mumbled.

I shook my head, not certain I heard right. I glanced at Chris and he seemed to be analyzing his auditory nerve too, testing for system failures, the connection seemed to be contaminated by our dirty minds arbitrarily hearing what we were thinking rather than what she actually said; a condition that could get your dick jammed in a light socket. Hence the brain freeze while we both did a system check in hopes of keeping our dicks out of trouble.

"Georgia, you are going to have a terrible hangover if you keep swilling Champaign. Let's go and leave the young people alone."

"Where's Tawny?" Georgia asked, looking at me rather than Chris.

That confused Chris. He looked between us like Dalia had and said, "Upstairs in Double D Hamilton's room changing clothes. I don't know why she didn't...oh never mind." He lapsed.

"A dance later?" Dalia asked, staring me down.

"You're my sister." I said reflexively. The words were into the wild before I realized she was suggesting I dance with Georgia.

She nodded. "So we are, since that is so, we should be able to count on you, right? We know you can dance." She smiled sweetly, "One dance leads to another, so, you'll be sweet and dance with us. Some actually nice man might ask us after they see us dance with you." Dalia was always frilly nice like mom but could be subtly bitting, but always with a sweet smile, a skill and habit Nova never developed. Scalpel and sledge hammer, that was my sisters.

The band struck up the next set and the music filled the room like blood in a shark tank. The crowd reacted accordingly. The huge dance area filled with couples, all tuxed and coiffed.

Georgia leaned down and whispered or rather yelled in my ear. "Find me later. You won't regret it." The hand she propped herself up with rested on my knee and she squeezed it like she was selecting a pork loin. She and Dalia drifted away.

Chris leaned over to me. "What was that about? God, your sisters make me nervous, like I'm a lab rat or something."

"You are a lab rat and they are thinking of dissecting you to see why you like cheese." I spotted D. Debra, plowing through the crowd like a galleon misplaced in a mossy lake. Tawny drifted behind her, pulled along in the blonde's wake. God, but my sister looked good!

The thought clinked around in my brain pan till my cock reined it in. My cock got very hard, remembering my trip down Tawny's narrow lane. I felt her legs clutching my naked body and I got all wistful and shit. I fixed my eyes on Miss Hamilton. God, the woman looked perfectly voracious and I got all wistful and shit, wishing I could just throw her on her back and mount her like a staircase but that would ruin the game. I closed my eyes, feeling all dizzy and shit.

The two women arrived at our table. Tawny wore a violet dress with spaghetti straps. It had ruffles on the front. Not really ruffles but waves or ripples or whatever you call them, gathered folds of rich purple cloth that disguised her bust. Automatically your eyes are drawn to her chest to try and determine where her tits actually were and what shape they had, if the movement you saw were her tits or just the dress flapping in the breeze. It commanded eyes and mind and I devoted both with perfect focus. A nice pastime but dresses like that turned it into a challenge, which I guess is the point.

D. Debra wore a tight dress that hugged her body the way I wanted to, painted on her hips and thighs. It clutched at her stomach and seemed to cling to her breasts from below. The dress was simple, white with stripes of green and blue lines running horizontally around her body. It managed to accent her shape, her broad hips and her voluminous bust, her broad shoulders and the narrow isthmus of her waist. The many lines made her look like an optical illusion.

She came over to me, dropped her purse on the table. "Dance with me, mister." She hollered over the rousing music. I did. Tawny made a similar demand of Chris and we slunk out into the miasma of dancing couples. We danced a couple dances. In a lull while the band passed beers around and debated what to play next, D. Debra leaned over and whispered in my hear.

"What?" I said, my ears still rang from the band music.

"I said, ask Tawny to dance."

"She's my sister." I responded immediately, all old Sonny and shit.

"I know. Ask her to dance." D. Debra grinned what I immediately labeled as an evil smile. She then confessed. "I want to dance with your friend.

The fucking band slurred into a a slow dance. Perfect. "Fuck me." I muttered. I don't think she heard and I doubted she would have misunderstood. I meant, "I'm fucked" and despite her stance on the matter, it applied perfectly.

D. Debra walked over to where Chris stood with both of Tawny's hands cupped on his one shoulder, her breasts pressed to his arm. A moment later they separated and Dee Dee moved into Chris' embrace. He twitched and shifted her out into a more normal dance stance, one that nuns would approve of.

Tawny stood there staring at them as they danced away, twirling together like a cottonwood leaf riding a crystal clear but fast stream. They disappeared into the pulsing crowd. She finally looked my way. She walked over to where I stood.

My cock had come and gone several times while I danced with D. Debra. She had rubbed against me till I was hard and then slithered away till I deflated again, disappointment depressing my catatonic cock. We had not spoken mostly because the music was too loud for that. She teased me with silent purpose.

"Well, baby bro, it's just you and me I guess." Tawny said loud enough to be heard.

I took her in my arms and danced us away from the columnar speakers. The vibrations lessened. Unaccountably Tawny molded herself to me. My cock, confused, got hard. I pushed her back a little.

She leaned back and looked up at me. "We fucked, baby brother, are you still nervous about dancing close with me?"

"I am nervous about dancing close with my sister in public."

She kissed the side of my cheek and shifted against me. I got a whiff of her perfume and suddenly I became all cock and no brain. One hand glissaded down her back and onto the thin ice of her ass, hoping to fall in, tamping down the fluffy dress. I felt her rump flexing as we moved. She melted against me, painting me with a luscious coat of Tawny. I clinched us together. Her head leaned onto my shoulder and she kissed my neck. She said something I missed. Her body was eloquent against mine, echoing my sudden but gargantuan desire. The ridge of her hip pressed against the length of my hard dick. All I wanted to do was crawl up between her legs and ram her full of cock. The thought left me breathless. Her next words confused me even more.

"She made a pass at me." Tawny said in my ear. The slow music made it easier to talk but I was still sure I had invented her words, conjured them from the smoke of my own burning lust.

"Excuse me?" I returned.

"She made a pass at me. She, she kissed me. On the mouth. Then, then she asked me to go down on her."

"What?" I said again, unwilling to think about what my sister was saying. Then I got a picture of Tawny between D. Debra's legs and my heart stopped. Fuck me, that was mixing wonderful and fabulous and getting just a blank stare from your thesaurus searching for the right word to describe it. Jesus, suddenly I couldn't breathe and the world began to go blurry and dull, like I hadn't paid my cable bill and the fuckers were teasing me with visions of life without consciousness. Really, that was just a lack of oxygen since all my blood was queued up trying to get into my cock. The greedy little shit was swelled up like a Hollywood actor's ego.

"She asked me to go down on her. She, she said I had seen you go down on her and she wanted to compare our tongues, just to see if great cunnilingus runs in the family. Jesus, Sonny, she said that. She just, just said it out, just like that."

"Uh, what did you say." I turned my head to speak into her ear. "Do you think cunnilingus is genetic?" My whisper voice hurt my throat. This was not a conversation to share with the couples around us. I smelled the fresh aroma of her hair. The hair stood up on the back of my neck. I felt like I had hair all the way down my back to the crack of my ass. I ground my cock against her hip.

Tawny groaned and dropped her head then lifted it, kissing my ear gently. She rallied and said, "I said, no thanks. You, you know what she said then?"

"No telling. Something outrageous, I'm guessing."

"Right you are. She said, she said she'd taste me if I wanted. If I wanted, she said it like that. Like she was asking if I had needle and thread to fix a split in her dress. God, do you think hers is tight enough? It's painted on surely or it would be splitting seams."

"I think it looks great." I returned. I twirled her and dipped lovely blister. She giggled with delight.

"God, you are a much better dancer than Chris."

"But he's prettier."

"God, he is pretty, isn't he?"

"Hey, shut up." I said. I twirled and dipped her again. This time, when she came upright, she wobbled and clung to me like moss on a tree. She was so close she made me bark. My cock was howling for another go at her, just for old times' sake. Her body rubbed against me like it was all her idea. If everyone around us hadn't been engaged in the same sort of friction, I was sure they'd have been staring at us with envy greening their eyes.

"She said, she said she wanted to taste me but she hadn't tasted you yet so she could not compare. What does that mean?"

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers
123456...8