Extending the MILF List Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers

I shook my head. "Don't say that. No one has, has, has that sort of control of another human being these days. Not only that, I don't want it. What if I say 'suck my cock' and she refuses?" I intended to continue that thought, exploring the hypothetical case to make a point but Annie pulled down my briefs and touched her cool hand to my cock. I forgot my point.

"She will suck your cock. She will fuck you. She will fuck your friends, your sisters, your mother. I have had her between my knees myself and she has talent and a true love of my little flower, my nest, my little sister. She is a sexual creature and if you wish to use her sexually, she will not refuse you. If she does, that is as you say, not your concern. She will be indicating to me that she will not pay my debt for me." Her hand wrapped around my cock and bent it out from my body, pointing it towards her ruby lips. She bent forward and kissed it lightly.

I felt the tip of her tongue on the tip of my cock. I waited, unbreathing, waiting for her to suck me into her mouth. She wasn't done talking yet.

Dammit.

"My niece, she is not really my niece or even related. She is the daughter of my benefactor, so half-sister to my ex-husband. My benefactor continued to take mistresses in China after I married his son and to have children with them. Five of them bore him children, all girls. Jillian is one of them. A Chinese family that owed Sid a great deal adopted her and we moved them to California. She does not know who her true father or mother is. That is another story." She bent forward and licked the end of my cock, clinched tightly in her little hand. She left the end glistening. "I do not ask you to keep our family secrets. Tell her what you think you know, don't tell her. That is for your judgment. I would not submit her to you and try to keep that to myself. If she betrays her debt to us, I will need to find another way to repay you for your..." She stuttered to a stop. Her eyes were fixed on my cock.

Finally, I thought. No more talk.

She leaned forward.

I felt her breath, cool on my hot cock. She pursed her lips and under my fevered eyes, kissed the crown of my cock and then sucked it into her mouth. Her lips formed around the head of my cock and her cheeks deflated. I felt the suction down my spine. She pushed more of my cock into her mouth, her tongue swabbing it as it passed deeper, past her tongue and into the back of her throat. She bent her head forward and pushed down, forcing my cock the rest of the way into her mouth. She moaned, a slight quiver that rattled my bones.

Her blowjob seemed somehow more educated than before, more sophisticated. I am sure that is just an illusion. Funny how knowledge changes how sex can be experienced. Suddenly Annie was this incredible woman, on her knees sucking my cock and I was titillated by that in addition to the feeling of her plush lips sliding down my shaft. She took me completely into her mouth, the cock head bumped against the back of her mouth and then slid into her throat. She moaned around it, the quiver sending shivers up my melting spine.

"Oh fuck, Mrs. Kingston." I groaned. She pulled off my cock and looked at me, her normally expressionless face pouting.

"I suck you cock, I Annie. Annie fuck you real good. You fuck Annie real good! Okay, Joe?"

I almost laughed but figured that was not a proper response. Rather than speaking, I put hand on the back of her head and guided her towards my cock. Her body shifted, giving me the impression she was pleased with my response. She dropped her hands, letting me guide her head, her lips, her mouth back to my cock. She let me make her suck my cock, her black hair splashed on my legs. When her lips touched my cock and she sucked it into her mouth, I felt the quivering satisfaction flashing through her. Her exposure had not changed my lust for her. I felt or imagined her relief, and then, then I felt her lips and her tongue and nothing else mattered.

Her tongue greeted me and escorted me deeper, till she was nose to nose with my pubic bone. She held still, just holding my cock with mouth and throat. She sucked hard for a moment, then blew out of her nose, her hot breath sizzled in my pubic hair.

Suddenly I was shaking with lust. I wanted her, I wanted to fuck her hard, pounding her flat onto the bed. I dared not move, though. The sensations flowering in my cock controlled my attention and my actions. My hand held her head firmly in place in cohorts with my cock. She moaned and sucked harder. Her head bobbed a little. I slouched a little and she followed the rearrangement.

"Jesus Annie, you can suck my cock any time!" I growled. Till that moment, her hands had remained at her side. When I spoke, she moved them to her top and pulled the lower edge up off her tits. She shuffled the bra off of them. That action had forced her to lift half off my cock so she was milking it with her lips, sucking at me like she was nursing. With her tits free, she sank down once more onto my cock. That motion and the feeling of her bare tits on my thighs set me off. I fountained into her mouth. She gurgled and sucked and hummed as I pulsed up into her throat.

When the climax collapsed, I sagged back into the chair, my head swimming with pleasure. I felt her withdraw from my cock.

"You like? You like Annie blow job?"

I laughed. "Anne-blowjob. I like that name." I muttered, struggling to open my eyes. I finally succeeded. She was sitting on her knees, back on her heels, regarding me with an expression that passed for pleased.

"You come quick, Sonny Duncan." She said, the nasal voice I knew and loved to fuck was back.

"You are an artist, Mrs. Kingston." Suddenly, I tasted her on my tongue, the phantom sensation of Annie's ribbed pussy and her pulsing lips on my tongue, the petals of her flower, as she called it. I gripped her by the shoulders and lifted her bodily off the ground.

She squeaked, so surprised it was a moment before she unfolded her legs and felt for the ground. "What you do?" She said, her slitted eyes suddenly wide.

I dragged her over to the bed and threw her bodily onto it. She squeaked, laying there, legs parted, arms thrown to the side, staring up at me, a slight almost mocking smile on her lips. She had revealed herself to me but now, now she had turned me back into the animal that only wanted to fuck her. The look on her face, it said that; slightly amazed, slightly pleased, fully enthralled, waiting for me to mount her. This woman wanted to be fucked. That through electrocuted my reservations and released my lust. I was lust incarnate and this woman was an offering to me. I ran my hands up her bare legs from her knees to high on her thighs.

"My turn." I growled, finding her little tong and pulling at it. She squeaked again and lifted her hips. The thong rolled into a line and I twisted it down her lean legs. Down to her knees. She lifted her legs, pointing her toes till I managed to get the thing off of her. I suddenly wanted her heels back on. I got up, looking around.

Annie looked at me like I just thrown her a five dollar bill. I walked to the other side of the bed. She wrenched up and looked at me, her eyes wide licking her lips, smeared with the red lipstick that now streaked my cock. I found her high heels, four inches of scarlet that matched her lipstick perfectly. I picked them up and walked around the bed. She watched me and her eyes softened. She lay back onto the bed, rubbing her ass on it to get comfortable like a bird settling into a nest full of eggs. Very deliberately she opened her knees, widening her legs. I shucked my slacks down my legs and bottomless, crouched before her. She lifted one foot. I put on the shoe, fiddling with the strap with shaking hands. My hands were steadier when I put on the other.

"Eat me, Sonny Duncan." Anne Kingston, the elegant British woman, whispered. "I do so love your tongue and lips on my little sister. I want you to make me come again. Then I will fuck your friends, as much and often as you like." Her hips clicked off the bed in clear agreement with her words.

The invitation was such a good idea I was not going to grouse about being told what to do. I ran my hands up her legs. She hissed and flopped fully onto her back, disappearing from my sight. I rose up and sighted down her legs, her breasts were standing tall with the nipples impossibly elongated. I smoothed my hands up her legs. She grunted. All the way to her hips; I pulled her to the edge of the bed. With careful deliberation, I looped her legs over my upper arms. I clasped my hands around her thighs, little fingers brushing against her pussy. She hissed with lust. She tried to move her legs but I held her. Slowly, I widened her legs. I felt the anticipation shuddering through her flesh. She tensed her legs, her heels put divots against my sides. I rose up between her knees and kissed the arch of her thighs, one then the other.

"Oh Sonny!" She whispered. "I love this." This English voice, the English accent rattled me, sending bolts of erotic delight through me. It was so utterly dissonant to my previous experiences, I felt like this was an entirely different woman. God knows I love diversity! But this, this was astounding. I was fucking two women at the same time, a sort of sexual schizophrenia. I felt like I had two dicks and both were going to get theirs at the same time!

I unfastened her little skirt and pulled it off. I kissed up her left thigh and over her abdomen. Her heels pressed against me. I moved over her pussy, black curls and tangles. Through the maze I could see the lips of her pussy. I blew through her hair. Her hips pulsed up.

"Oh Sonny!" She cooed. "Do it. Lick me." The British woman begged. Her body quivered with tense anticipation.

I did. I like instructions like that. Annie clinched like I had zapped her with a tazer. Above me, her torso twisted her hips, bumping me with one side while I tried to lick her again. I gripped her thighs and steadied her, flattening her on the edge of the bed so I could get at her. She relaxed a little when I pried her legs apart. I pressed my nose into her tangled hair and I almost sneezed. I mastered the urge, probing with my tongue through her tangled hair. I tasted and smelled her arousal, the tang of aroused female, well stimulated, prepared for penetration. My tongue touched a nub of flesh and Annie shrieked. Her hips bounced off the bed, rapping against my chest and forehead. That thrust her pussy against my chin and I felt her dew. The woman was running wet, a spring, a fountain, a well of passion. Kyla had prepared her for me. Annie shivered with anticipation.

I licked down her furrow and she actually tasted spicy, like her body was blending with my tongue, giving what it was getting though not in kind. She groaned, she writhed, she lurched left and right, testing my hold on her thighs. Finding my hands securely in place, she put her strength into it and tried to break my hold on her. I grasped each thigh and pinned her hips to the bed. She grunted, panting, held open, exposed to my fiery breath. I kissed the top of her furrow and made contact with her clit once more. She shrieked again.

"Oh, shag me, Sonny!" She said. She must have sensed that her English accent turned me on because it remained, filled with dirty intent and salacious vengeance.

I resisted the command, contrarian at the last. Instead, I licked down her pussy again and then back up. Her hips shimmied. I sorted through the flaps till I found the entrance and thrust my tongue into her. She tensed, grunting around the penetration, lifting her body up, piercing herself on my tongue deeper and deeper. Her hips twitched up like she was trying to get more tongue deeper into her but in the end, her muscles failed and she dropped back to the bed.

I swear I had pussy juice smeared on my cheeks, clear to my ears. The woman was open and wet and wanting. I fit my mouth over her entrance and sucked, tweaking her with my tongue. She gasped and grunted, gasped and grunted, her hips bouncing again on the bed. I speared into her and swished around in her, finding her flowing freely. Her voice was gone but she made little noises in her throat and chest, guttural, primal, and visceral. Her thighs clasped closed and the sounds became muted but I swear to god I felt the vibrations of her moans in her bones. Her legs seized my ears, clamping around my head while her ass humped up and down under my mouth. I felt the torqing tension in her legs and had to pry them open. She put her strength into it, trying to lock my head in place. I fought her but at the same time I sought her g-spot with my tongue. When I found it, Annie convulsed with a scream. Her legs popped open.

Her hips pulsed, lifting and dropping with a regular cadence while I rode her pussy with my mouth. I was proud, I have to say, because I managed to keep my mouth on her flower even in these heavy seas. I swirled my tongue through the oily smoothness of her pussy. She hunched up, chattering to me in Chinese. That made me proud. I made her forget who was eating her. Everyone needs standards and that became mine. If I can make a woman speak Chinese while I am eating her I have accomplished something!

Her legs flopped to the sides, the muscles finally exhausted. I moved my hands around to her ass and gripped her there, lifting her body to my mouth so I could spear into her again. Annie groaned and went slack. Her body uncoiled in my grasp. Her mortal coil loosened and then suddenly tensed, bucking and thrashing under my velvet assault. Her hips surged and bunched in my hands, while she grunted and bucked. She pressed her bent legs back against the bed, completely opened to me. She was tense but every muscle invited me to continue. She had inverted the normal inclination of her body to clinch closed under pleasurable conditions. Now she put all of her strength into flying her legs apart, pressing them out against the bed under her. Her hands found the back of my head and held me firmly in place.

"Oh, oh, oh coming!" She cried. Her body tensed and she was arching up at me, balanced on her spread knees and her shoulders. Her tummy pressed against my forehead. Her hips twitched rapidly, jerking against my mouth while I lathered her pussy with my tongue. Two final jerks and she gasped and fell back to the bed; her body completely lax. I sat back, diamond hard and eager to be the girl's best friend.

I struggled to my feet, gripped her by the waist and carried her to the middle of the bed. Her body was like a soaked beach towel, heavy and redolent with her arousal. Her eyes were slits and she panted, licking her lips, waiting. Her tits were still visible, the shirt and bra a band across her chest from underarm to underarm. I bent over her and sucked an erect nipple into my mouth, thrumming it with my tongue. She groaned, seemingly too tired to respond properly. I tested the other nipple and when I got no more response, I touched her with my teeth. She flinched. Her hands found my head but held me there, fingers splayed on the back of my head, holding me in place. I got the message.

I bit down, hard.

Annie screamed, her body contorting and twisting out of my reach. She was panting, her eyes were on me, slits but open. "Fuck me." She panted. "Put your cock into my quim. I want cock in my snatch. Shag me, Sonny!" She bumped her hips up to direct my attention to her pussy. Her accent flogged me into action with words only. She wanted to inspire me to fuck her.

Mission accomplished.

I moved up her body, cock in hand. When I touched the bulging furrow of her pussy, electricity zinged through me and she gasped, holding her breath. I pushed into her. Her body accepted me. She arched her hips, sheathing me immediately with luscious, luxurious pussy. Then she ground her teeth, clamping down on my cock with her inner muscles. The sensation made my eyes water. Her body sagged and I dropped with it, hammering her down onto the bed. Her legs snapped around me like a bear trap, gripping me with wiry strength. With her legs hooked round my back, she began to hammer her pussy up at me, ramming herself onto my cock over and over again, so fast all I could to was hold still and give her a stationary target.

For nearly a minute Annie fucked herself on my cock. I held my pose while she jimmied her pussy up and down on my cock. The sensation was fiery. Finally, she tired and dropped her ass back to the bed. She lost contact with my cock. I sat back. She keened, her hips bumping feebly on the bed. I bent her legs and rolled her to her side. She understood immediately and got to her knees. She spread her ankles and stretched her arms out over her head. She lifted her ass up and presented me her pussy.

I rose up behind her, my cock tracing a wet track up one thigh. At her pussy, I stopped, nuzzling it with my cock. Annie hissed but held still, waiting for me. I gripped her by the waist and found a steady stance behind her raised body. When I rammed into her, she screamed, really loud.

Okay, it scared me. I pulled back so fast I lost her.

"Oh no, again. In me, in Annie!" Annie's pidgin was back and it was just as sexy as her English accent.

I rammed into her again. This time she was ready and met me with her own motion, rocking her body back so that I filled her hard and fast with cock. I rooted deep into her, thrusting into her till her little ass was sealed against my abdomen and we were locked together. I held her hips and started the motion, in and out, in and out. She matched my pace and rhythm, exhaling as I thrust into her and sucking air between her teeth when I pulled back.

Each time I rammed into her, it felt like she closed around me and would not let go. After a blindingly pleasurable instant of having her clinched on my cock, she'd relax and I'd begin the slow withdrawal. Just as my cock head reached the quivering limits of her pussy and I could feel her clasping pussy lips nibbling around the head, I'd slam into her, rocking her forward with a whoosh.

Over and over again I rocked her with powerful strokes. For several minutes we fucked like this, till I was winded and my muscles were screaming, distracting me from the pleasure of her pussy. I pulled free and flopped down beside her on the bed. She did not hesitate. She knee-walked over me and sat down, unerringly fitting my cock back into her body. She began to ride me, her hips rocking and grinding as she keened above me. Her back arched and her face turned up to the ceiling. She grunted. Her head flopped forward, her hair rained down on me, black tendrils of her passion sweeping my face and chest as her head bobbed and her body thrashed, controlled by her pleasure. For a moment she shimmied then her back arched again, her head tilted back again and then she held still for a moment.

Little devil that I am, I interrupted her meditation by arching my back and pushing my cock up at her.

"Oh fuck. Sonny, Sonny, yes Sonny, shag me!" She cried. Her head flopped forward again and she tensed, her pussy gripping me like a masseuse's hands. My hands found her ass and I pulled her down hard onto my cock. She screamed. She hunched her pussy onto my cock over and over again before falling over me. For a minute she panted over me, her hair tangled over my face, her head beside mine, gasping for breath.

I still held her ass. I pulsed up into her clinched body once and she grunted. I pulled at her ass, peeling her open and then cramming her down onto my cock. She lurched and groaned. I rolled over, a perfect reversal and I was between her legs, on top of her, my cock planted deep inside of her. Annie lay under me, languid and still. My orgasm was pending. I could feel it whisking around me, like an air funnel threatening to consume me and carry me away to see the wizard.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers
1...45678...12