Extending the MILF List Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lumbered into a heavy stroke, hammering the woman into the bed. Each stroke made her grunt. After a dozen or such strokes, her hips began to punch back. After three or four more, she seized and her pussy clasped down hard on me.

My climax galloped through me. I rabbit fucked her, hammering her with little strokes while cum flowed from me into her. Annie's hips shimmied, shaking and her face snarled. Her arms were flung over her head and her black hair coated her face like a veil. I bent to her ass and gripped a cheek in each hand, hammering her as I came, grunting out my satisfaction. The pleasure suffused me like night in a forest. I felt alight with ecstasy. Then it exploded behind my clinched eyes. The thunder and roar of the orgasm possessed me. The luxury of her willing body enveloped and subsumed me.

It passed and I lay on the woman. She panted in my ear, wheezing from exertion and my weight on her chest. I cocked to the side to relieve the pressure. She gasped and sighed. I think I fainted.

Rousing from the dark cave of satisfaction, I opened my eyes. Annie's face was close by, still swathed in her black hair. I smoothed it away from her face and found her eyes open.

"Sonny," she used her British accent. "When I came here, I was devastated. I have found pleasure with you. You have given me back something I thought was forever lost. That is my true debt. That, for that I owe you. I will do anything for you." Her voice whispered and then she closed her eyes and looked away. Her pussy pulsed on my flagging cock. Her meaning was clear. My cock reversed course.

A warm satisfaction flooded through me. Nothing like a woman's appreciation while your cock is softening inside of them. I moved off of her, laying on my stomach. After a few minutes, she bumped me with her hip. "More. Want more cock." The pidgin was back. I rose up and looked down at her. She smiled then, a deep, heart-felt smile. "More. Want more cock. Get me 'nother cock." She hissed.

I nodded, respecting the moment. I got to my knees, feeling like my back bone had been replaced with spaghetti. I found my pants, realized I had fucked her with my shirt on and regretted it. I pulled it up and lay down on Annie, pressing my skin against her pliant breasts. She hugged me, sighing into my shoulder. When I left her, she was still on the bed, her scarlet heels and the white shirt and beige bra stripping her just below the shoulders, above her fine breasts and their little sentinel nipples. Her pussy sparkled and glinted in the dull afternoon light.

I dressed and she watched. I left her, realizing that her comments about niece Jillian were interesting but I had no idea how to integrate them. Not like my cock was going wanting but the greedy little bastard wanted more. The little fucker challenged me to bring him more, he assured me he would fuck them all.

I left her there and wobbled down the stairs.

"Jesus Christ, Sonny! What took you so long? Sean fucked Kyla and Darlene both while you were up there. You losing your touch?" Sammy called from the couch.

"I fucked her." I said when I found my voice. "Take her in and have Kyla clean her." I shrugged. "Or not." I looked around, drunk with having fucked two different women in one body. Annie and An Li both loved to fuck. Sean and Chris were both gone. "Where is everyone?"

Sammy jerked a thumb towards the basement door. "Downing playing pool with Aunt Norma."

I looked at Brent and he shrugged.

"Who votes next?" I asked, gurgling with amusement at Kyla's and Darlene's disappointment.

"I'll go but in a minute." Landon said. "Just Annie you say? Are you sure...?"

"I am not sure of anything except your two women have you wrapped around their fingers and shoved in their pussies. No criticism, I have pussy around my ears too but I suggest that if you are going to give them that sort of latitude, branch out and make sure they both know there is a line leading to your cock."

"He means a line of women." Sammy said helpfully.

Landon glared at him. "They are going to be pissed." He said.

"Good practice. The best thing is if you can figure out how to avoid that. Second best is having them forget about it and third is not letting it bother you."

"I wanted to ask you about Sean Favors...I mean, do you think it was wise to open up and let him in like this?"

"Not my doing but I am making the best of it. His mother, if the picture he showed me is half way accurate, she is worth the risk. Quilla Favors certainly is. I intend to have them both ride our little airtight express."

"Oh really?" Brent asked, interest and skepticism mashed up together. "How do you purpose to do that?"

I regarded him for a moment. "The Tao of Pussy." I said with a smirk. "The same way I managed to get all you ugly fucks between your own mother's legs. Chris traded Laura to Sean and then called me to figure out how to arrange it. So I gave Laure to Sean, making her his for the moment. Have you seen that kid's cock? Looks like a knob stick or something but it rubs Mrs. Wills the right way, though I think part of it for her is being handed around like a slut."

"Chris said he has spent every night over there doing her. He has had to make do with Annie." Landon sounded vaguely condemning.

I shrugged again. "Like I say, not my doing. Chris did all that. My intent is to turn Sean's mother into one of our MILFs and to do that, he needs to have a go at our MILFs. This is the beginning."

"So you are going to let him have, Mom?" Sammy asked, his voice curiously choked.

I nodded. At that moment the basement door opened and Sean appeared followed in a moment by Chris.

"Jesus that woman can play pool. She did a hop shot and everything."

Chris shook his head. "I told you to watch out." He grinned a little. "She was after us to play strip pool with her. Sean was all over that but I saved his ass."

"Yeah, thank you for that." Sean said. "I'd have ended up buck naked and its cold down there."

They sat down and for a moment only the ball game made noise.

"Aunt Norma is waiting for you, Sonny. She says you have to be better than us."

"Hardly. I am the worst by far but listen, I have something on my mind. Guys, we have all been inside Darlene, I think it is only fitting that I offer D. Debra up to you guys." I halted, looking at Sammy. He had a new, different strange look on his face.

I continued. "D. Debra has decided not to fuck me so I am arranging for her to fuck my friends. She is cock hungry I think but has sworn off me on the grounds that when she fucks a guy, he treats her like shit. I want to give her to you guys, one at a time...I think she has, er, fantasies, about doing strangers...not that you guys will be strangers necessarily but, well, you are strange enough I think. Anyway, I may be asking you to do her in various situations. You know, as a favor."

Sean piped up. "Does that include me?"

I nodded. "After I have had Lydia, but yes, this includes you."

Sean chortled. "D. Debra Hamilton! Holy shit!"

"One other thing, Sean, have you had Laura over to your house yet?"

He shook his head.

"Don't. I know what I said but don't. Just call me when you are home alone with your mother and she is likely to be there for a while, a few hours. I think I have the right approach."

"What about Quilla?" Sean asked immediately. He looked around then, registering the other guy's responses.

"I'll get to her but I think, unless things change, Mommy Dearest is first."

Sean nodded.

"Are you seriously thinking of doing your own sister?" Sammy asked, wide eyed. I got the feeling he was consciously avoiding looking at me. I had to move on before anyone caught his drift and I would get questions I'd rather not have to answer. Yet.

"This may take a while, so don't be impatient and try to do anything. Once I get started on her, you need to just coast a long and never try to steer the ship. Got it?"

"Got it. What are you going..."

"You'll see. Just wait and do what you're told." I looked consciously at Chris. He stared back but finally looked away. "Chris has already fucked D. Debra. He did her and my sister last night, didn't you Chris?"

He glared at me and nodded.

"What's your fucking problem, Chris? You do a guy's sister and his girlfriend and he doesn't try to take your head off?" Sean asked, jumping in where everyone else was reluctant to go.

"Sonny never loses his cool." Landon said.

"But shit, if a guy did that to me..." Sean started.

"Listen, I have fucked everyone's mother here, but yours Sean, and I have gotten two of them on leashes. Mrs. Wills, you know about. She'll do what I tell her and love it. I am just getting a little of my own medicine from D. Debra. If a man cannot take what he dishes out, he is a pussy, okay? Don't worry about D. Debra, I know what I am doing. Besides she tastes good, so when its your turn, give her a little tongue and tell her, oh, she wants me to watch so don't tell her anything."

The basement door opened. "There you are Sonny Duncan. Avoiding playing with me?" Aunt Norma leered with a smirk. She glanced at the TV. "What's the score?"

"Oregon's up." Chris said. "You better go play her."

"Yeah," Sammy chortled, "go play with her!"

I nodded and followed the woman down stairs. She seemed to glow in the dark.

"Strip pool?" She asked brightly.

"I don't think you got anyone to take you up on that." I said easily. "So no. No thanks. Too cold to run around in the buff."

"We have to play for something." She grinned at me. "How about Truth or Dare?"

I almost rolled my eyes but had to remember that it was entirely possible that she thought I was slinking around boning her sister rather than taking vitamins to keep up my strength. I figured it might tell me more about what was actually going on in the Rossini household, since Natasha and Brent did not tell the exact same story.

"Fine. Winner gets a truth or dare?" I agreed.

"How about on each shot? Call it and make it, you get a truth or dare?"

I shrugged.

Norma broke and got solids. She called the next shot and sank it. "Do you have a girl friend, Sonny?"

I knew what she was asking but also knew I could answer truthfully and not tell her anything interesting.

"Sure. Sort of." Just to keep up appearances I had to dissemble a little. "I am not sure she thinks of me that way though." D. Debra fit perfectly but so did Natasha Rossini.

Next shot, another question. "Have you had sex with her?" Norm asked, sizing up the table and not even looking at me as she spoke.

"That's hard to say, what are you calling sex?"

"Have you kissed her, then?"

"Oh yes. I like kissing her."

"How about intercourse?" Norma stood up and looked at me, watching carefully.

I gestured at the table. "Not your turn. I answered the question about kissing."

She missed the next shot.

I made mine. For a moment I wanted to ask her to take off her top. I had the feeling that I could have this woman if I was careful. I didn't want that just now. I had something else in mind.

"Do you give head?" I asked, just to stay in the daring spirit of the game.

"Of course. What self-respecting woman doesn't?"

"Spits or swallows?" My cock was hardening again, grateful for the respite but not out of gas yet either.

Aunt Norma gestured at the table. "Not your turn."

I shot. Missed. Fuck.

The woman shot and made her yellow ball in the side pocket but called the other side. I missed my next shot, working around a pool cue in my pants.

Norma called and made her next shot.

I nodded. "Okay, truth or dare?"

"Truth. Why aren't the rest of you all down here watching me beat you guys?"

"We figured privacy was the best thing." I sighed, moving to the next level. "We figured you'd want to play strip and it would be easier if everyone wasn't down here all at the same time."

Norma stared at me and finally nodded. "I'll accept that." She shot again. Called it and made it as called. "Sonny, you smell of sex with a woman. Were you having sex with someone just now?"

I held her gaze until just the right moment and then looked away. "Yes."

"Who?"

I gestured again at the table. She missed.

I missed my next shot and she made hers. She looked at the table. "Just one more ball left." She said.

I swallowed hard. "Truth or dare?"

She grinned. "Dare. I dare you to kiss me."

"Now, Aunt Norma..." I started, stuttering.

"I am not your Aunt, so there really isn't anything wrong with it." She hooked her shapely rump on the edge of the table. "Well?"

I hesitated just long enough and then moved around the table towards her. She twisted to perch fully on the edge of the table, dangling her legs. I stood at her closed knees. I decided to find out how serious she was. I bent and kissed her on the mouth. She took firm hold of my shoulders with each hand, tilted her head and kissed me back. Her lips were firm and alive and for a moment I felt the tip of her tongue before I broke away.

"Your shot."

She held her pose on the table for a moment before hopping down, calling her shot and making it. "Truth. Are you having and affair with my sister?"

I stared at her, toiling over the question, trying to decide the best answer.

"Oh, I won't tell. I promise. Just so you know, she told me you were. I just want to know if she is bullshitting me so I don't try to find out who she is really doing."

Just at that prefect moment, my phone rang. I looked at it puzzled because I did not recognize the number. "Hello?" I said softly.

Nothing.

I looked at the display again. Then spoke again, "Hello?"

"Mr. Duncan is it? Sonny Duncan?"

"Yes. Who's this?"

Silence.

"I...this is Suzanne Northcutt. From the other night?"

"Just a minute, I can barely hear you." I covered the mic and looked at Aunt Norma, evilly delighted at this timing. "I need to take this. I'll be right back." I went upstairs into the kitchen. Sammy was just coming down from voting and I waved as I slunk into the dark corner of the kitchen.

"Mrs. Northcutt? Hi. What are you calling me for?" I was a bit abrupt but was distracted by Aunt Norma and hearing this new voice put me off balance.

"Sonny, can I call you Sonny?"

"That's my name." I was coming across a little abrasive and I felt it. In a softer tone I asked, "What can I do for you, Mrs. Northcutt?"

"I need your help, Mr. Duncan. Can't you call me Suzanne?"

"I can try. That's your name, right?" I tried to make fun of myself to put her at ease. I could feel the tension in her vibrating through my phone. What the fuck, I wondered.

"Yes, that's my name. I am grateful for your help the other night and well, I thought I would call and tell you so."

There was more but it was good to hear her being grateful so I stayed silent

"You seem pretty will situated when it comes to women. Mrs. Bickerstaff and her little red-haired friend seemed perfectly pleased with you and the other fellow. I am wondering if you have any inhibitions because of that? If you have inhibitions, I understand but I am hoping that you are unfettered."

She wasn't making a lot of sense but I went with it, playing like she was, like I understood. She was speaking English after all and it is my second language. "Okay. What can I do?" I was thinking of football, honestly. I didn't want to miss the Sugar bowl.

"Meet me."

"Now?" I did not mean to sound that way, put upon, slightly irate. She did not seem to notice, or care.

"Yes. I know its a holiday and inconvenient but...listen, I assure you I would not ask this of you but it is somewhat of an emergency. I need your help." She hesitated and since I had nothing to add, confused as I was, I said nothing. Good thing. "I need you to come to the hotel and take me to bed."

"Oh?" I was shocked. That was one fantasy I had decided was better to leave unaddressed and here it was horning in on my football time, my pool time and my Aunt Norma time, not to mention crossing trails with Mr. Honeywell. My cock did not seem insulted. Admiral Dewy was standing and looking around, sniffing pussy, more pussy.

"Can you come to the Manfred Place? Room 2201. It's a suite. I'll need to pass you up. Just dial the room number from the elevator and I'll activate it. You have to find the right one, the one with the phone in it. Will you do this?"

"Why again?"

"We are having an affair. I, I need you to take me to bed and satisfy me, if you can."

The bitch was being provocative. What the hell does she mean by that? If you can? Satisfy me if you can? My delicate male ego was challenged and my cock was already headed to the car. Fucker can't drive a pencil and the eager little shit wants to get behind the wheel of the car. "An affair? Mrs. Northcutt, I just met you. I am sorry if the circumstances confused you but I..."

"There is nothing to understand. I need your help. Listen, at least come over here, let me explain face to face. When you see me again, you can decide then."

I felt a thrill run up my back but I could not tell if it was the idea of taking her to bed or the thought that flitted through my head that I was about to get jammed up for something I only wanted to do. In an instant, my sense of adventure kicked in. "Wait, let me get this straight. You want to fuck? With me? You want my cock in you?" I was being explicit to scare away this hallucination I loved so much. God, but I wanted it to be real, to be true.

Suzanne Northcutt snorted out a laugh. "I think you understand. What is missing is why a woman like me would call a man like you, right?"

"I am not sure I like the sound of that? Is there something wrong with me?"

"I could tell you about how enthralled I am with you and your physique or I could tell you the truth. You can't handle the truth but I am terrible under pressure so I cannot come up with a believable lie. Can I just ask you to come take me to bed and let that be sufficient? Don't worry about Mr. Honeywell, he'll never know, at least, unless you tell him."

"I am notorious for telling the truth. He might ask."

"How much of the truth are you notorious for telling? I mean..."

"I get it." I cut her off. "2201?" I didn't really. I had no idea what she was saying. She was making no sense to me but she seemed content with my characterization of what "help" meant and that seemed enough. I glanced in the guys' direction. They'd certainly understand if I bailed. Maybe. It got me out of a jam with Aunt Norma and that could end up working to my advantage. There was already pussy upstairs...? Suzanne was speaking. I focused.

"That's right. Do you know where the Manfred is?"

She gave me directions and we disconnected. I wandered back in the living room.

"How many beers have I had." I asked, certain I had had too much. I looked at the phone and the call still appeared. "Ah guys, I have to go."

They all looked at me, except Chris, he was upstairs apparently, in the voting box.

"There is pussy upstairs, all hoping you hit it, and you get called away? What is more important than pussy?" Sammy asked. Landon and Brent were just looking at me with with confusion in their eyes. Sean watched the game.

I shrugged. "A friend, she..." I hesitated, knowing I had spilled the beans. "She needs a favor and well, I have to see if I can be a good guy or not. I have to try." Explaining the complexity surrounding Mrs. Suzanne Northcutt was beyond me on a good day and at the moment I was nearly overwhelmed. I shrugged. "What is more important than pussy? More pussy." That the fuckers understood. I could almost see the little balloons of curiosity appearing over each of my friend's heads but no one commented.

Then Brent spoke. "What about Aunt Norma?"

1...56789...12