Extending the MILF List Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you think Tawny would feel about that?" Landon asked.

Chris looked at me out of the corner of his eyes. "Fuck if I know. Ask Sonny, I bet he does."

I regarded Chris for a moment and did not detect animosity behind his deflection, so I answered him. "Chris, you seem to be taking up residence in the world of toys, trinkets and machines. I am a tourist. I'll visit but for me, a woman kissing me while I measure her vagina with my cock is enough. I am a simple guy. I simply love pussy. The rest, I'll try it but it ain't me. Never going to be. When I find a woman who's happiness depends on being strung up from the rafters and tickled with feathers till she pees herself, I'll send her your way. Oh, I'll fuck her first and in the meantime, the rest, the rest I'll find a way to fuck my way. But I ain't recruiting for you no matter how much it seems like I am."

I shook my head, thinking of another aspect. "Having said that, Chris, I am pretty sure that most of the women we know will want to try it a time or two. The rail I mean, at least. Shit, I bet Annie misses it."

"Hey, yeah, what about Annie?" Sammy asked. "It was pretty cool to do her again on New Year's."

I shrugged. "Things are changing there. I..." I hesitated to lay out for them the scope of my work with Sid. Work? Shit. Well, I was getting paid but not for the dick, but for taking control. Hmmm. "She, Annie is a bright woman and I think she has an interest in getting involved in Sid's business. That would change things with us."

"She going to wear a collar?" Landon asked.

"Oh. I, well, yes. She has one now." I said more softly. "Truthfully, I don't know if Kyla or Natasha will go along with this but I am hoping the social proof will lure them into it. You guys might coordinate and make sure they are last to know about the collars."

Landon shook his head. "I think you should handle that. Tell them, tell them you are cutting them off and you want them to wear the collars. You'll tell us to lay off, to go back to treating them like mothers in the normal sense of the word, if they wear the collars. I, I think they might go for that. It returns some control to them and the ability to predict things rather than the chaos of how things are now. Things are weird any way you look at it and in a way that seems to make Kyla a little crazy right now." He nodded once. "It's a good idea but you tell them. Besides, it'll make you look more commanding if you cut them off from us and make us conform."

I nodded, suppressing the urge to do a happy dance. I wanted them to hand that to me. I wanted that job but I did not want to have to bid for it.

"When do we get the mother-daughter thing?" Sammy asked.

"Don't worry. I'll get around to it. I, I have several things to work out first. I'll let you know." I looked around at the guys and decided to add a kicker. "I am sure Mom will be back, eventually."

"Jesus in hot pants!" Sammy responded. "A MILF and three daughters? Oh fuck me!"

Landon nodded, a curious look on his face. "I think recruiting a mother and a daughter would be way cool."

I gave him a look. Landon never said "way cool" in a sentence. Someone was poring sweet nothings in his ear and turning his brain into nothing. Not really my problem.

"I'll figure it out. I'll let you know when the die is cast, so do mommy while the sun shines."

"Fuck you." Sammy and Chris said at once. They looked at each other and then back at me.

I shrugged. We left it like that.

That was that. That was the first half of my inspiration. The other half I hadn't quite worked out yet. The main problem I faced was how to conform the MILFs to this idea! I needed to puzzle on that for a while. I drove home abuzz with possibilities but none seemed sensible to me. In order to find Prince Charming you have to kiss a lot of frogs...okay, not really the right metaphor for a heterosexual guy lining up MILF pussy but the idea is right. You sort through a lot of crap before you find the right solution. All I needed was inspiration. Sometimes that arrives in surprising ways.

Later in the week, I swung by Mary's jewelry store and had the collars engraved. On the inside curve, I had them write, "Sonny's" and nothing else. At two spots on the external curve, I had them put something different. At one spot, it read in fine, difficult to read script, "Available" and at the other spot, it read, "On request" Mary's boss was there and so she had to engrave them without commenting but when she handed them back to me, her hand caressed my wrist and her eyes twinkled like I had just given her a velvet covered dildo.

I was so pleased with myself I went home and studied. Thursday I had a day full of class and decided to hang at the library and work for a while. I got so engrossed in my work I did not notice the time until Suzanne Northcutt tapped me on the shoulder and sat down across from me.

I stared at her and knuckled my eyes. "Jews and crackers, is that you? I must be dreaming but I would swear I am seeing Suzanne Northcutt in the college library."

"Happy to see me?" She asked lightly.

I sat up and back, like I was seeing something dangerous. "How did you know I was here?" I asked, suspicious.

She smiled sweetly. "I installed a find-this-phone app on your phone while you were showering the other day."

I snatched at my phone and looked through it till I found it. Sure enough, there it was big as life.

"What's the matter, Sonny, aren't you happy to see me?"

"I don't know. Need another favor?"

She leaned over the table, parting her fur coat and her tits appeared as her blouse gapped in front of me. "We are supposed to be having an affair. I, I think I want us to get caught. But if we do get caught, we need to have a little experience or my husband will never believe me. See, I don't usually like younger boys like you."

I was going to point at that that was not always true, if what she said on the matter previously but decided to let well enough alone. I nodded though because "a little experience" sounded pretty good to me right now. "What do you have in mind?" I asked.

She gestured at the table. "I think you should walk me to my car. Someone might get me."

"Hell, I might get you."

She grinned. "Why do you think I'm here?"

Rhetorical questions have a way of hiding something. Still, I was pretty sure I knew what she was offering. I packed up and turned to the main stairs and elevators but she pulled me through the stacks to a back exit.

"My car is this way." She murmured, pushing open the EXIT door. I thought an alarm would go off but nothing happened so I followed her into the stairwell. It was heated but barely; just bands of bare concrete interspersed with like bands of crosshatched concrete blocks. We descended down three flights but then she stopped. She sat down her purse, unbuttoned her coat, took my backpack from my hand and dropped it.

She put both hands to my face and kissed me. She drew back, eyes searching. "Aren't you going to kiss me back? Surely you don't think it make sense to have sex in the cold out there, do you?" She kissed me again. "It is much warmer in here, I assure you!"

I kissed her. I got hard when her hand found my cock and rubbed me. Her palm hard against my crotch aroused my tired, depressed little soldier and soon he was at parade rest, saluting and everything.

For a moment, I was nervous. This woman had, she had experience and she was here with me. The thought wilted my cock for a moment but then I wondered how long since she had been treated like a normal college girl? I kissed her deep and thoroughly, moving one hand up to clutch her breast. My cock approved of my approach. Her arms went around my neck, laying on my shoulders while I kissed down one side of her neck. I pulled at her blouse and bared the slope of one breast, kissing down it on the way to her nipple but she pulled my mouth back to hers.

Her hands slithered down my chest and she unbuckled my pants. The zipper tickled down my cock and then her hot hands cradled cock and balls. She broke the kiss to squat before me. She pulled my slacks down and stared at my cock.

"Oh my, cocks are so interesting. I could play with it all night."

"I'll give you two minutes." I responded seriously.

Suzanne laughed and sucked my cock into her mouth. A minute of her attention and my hair was standing on end. I felt like a ball of lightning. I pulled at her shoulders and she rose up like a hot air balloon. Her mouth fit against mine and her tongue lashed lips and mouth. She panted, snorting as she lifted her skirt.

I tried to help but my bare cock seemed to have taken away all my coordination. Suzanne got her dress up over her hips. She wore a black and red corset that ran lines down to her stockings. Her crotch was bare. I know because I checked thoroughly. Finally, with me still fingering her pussy, Suzanne grasped my cock and pulled me between her legs.

"Put it in me, for fuck's sake!" She growled.

She sounded really sincere so I did. She wailed with her approval and I felt so proud...for about two seconds before the hot, wet, slick feel of her pussy enveloped my consciousness. I slammed into her, ramming her against the cold stone wall. She had one leg hooked around my waist. She tried to lift the other but she is a substantial woman and there was no way I could support her and fuck her at the same time. I pinched her against the wall and ground into her.

"Oh fuck me, Sonny!" She gasped, her face next to my ear. She turned her head to kiss my ear and that lit me up. God, it felt so erotic, taking her like this, so suddenly, so unexpectedly. I was so hard and her body felt so good ensconced on my cock. She kept trying to lift the other leg but she'd sag down forcing her to stand again. I had hold of the one leg. She did not seem flexible enough to prop that one leg over my shoulder so I hooked my arm under her knee, turned her a little to the side and began to bang her against the wall.

"Uh, uh, uh!" She grunted.

I felt the first early sparks of orgasm when I heard the door bang open somewhere above us. I heard voices, female and male tittering around laughter. Footfalls on the metal and concrete steps echoed around us. I tried to pull out of Suzanne but she locked her arms around my neck.

"Don't! Don't stop!" She hissed in my ear and promptly sucked at it. The shiver that ran down me might have been the cold of the night but it could also have been the feeling of having a woman mounted on my cock just as a crowd of peers are about to saunter by.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the deep pleasure of her pussy. I hammered into her, rapping her against the wall. Her gasps and grunts seemed monstrous and loud but perhaps only to me. The people above us continued to chatter and laugh but then it all turned to hissing whispers.

I snagged one line from among the gaggle. "He's fucking her!" I heard very distinctly.

I closed my eyes. I figured they were on the landing above us, looking down on my bare ass. I was about to get embarrassed but Suzann leaned back against the wall, leveraging her crotch hard against mine, pinning herself onto my cock. She leaned forward and pulled me into a lascivious kiss. For a moment, the smacking sound of our lips echoed all by itself in the stairwell.

"He's raping her." Someone said.

Suzanne took that moment, perhaps because of what they said to cry, "Oh god, yes, fuck me! Like that! Feels so good, don't stop! Harder!"

I fucked her harder, the words from above us threatening to undo me. I had thought of being accused and having the reputation for the guy arrested for raping the woman in the stairwell. I opened my eyes and saw the twisted snarl on Suzanne's lips and felt suddenly proud.

"Can't rape the willing. Unless you meant she's raping him. That could be." The male voice shifted down to us.

I lifted her leg, opening Suzanne further, shoving my cock into her over and over. She grunted, twitching as I fucked her.

"Go on." Someone whispered.

I felt their approach, like a heat wave; I am sure I imagined the rise in temperature. Suzanne had one hand behind my head and the other pulled at my hip while our bare bodies slapped together, cracking in the dank, acrid chill of the stairwell.

"Shit, they aren't even stopping." A guy said.

"Go, for heaven's sake, don't stop." A girl said.

I did not stop. I continued to plunge my cock over and over into her body. Suzanne grunted and gasped, breaking the kiss to press her body against me.

I felt them passing by and suddenly my orgasm arrived. It must have sneaked up on me. Suddenly I fountained into Suzanne. She groaned and her hips rapped against me over and over and over to no avail. Though she grunted and tensed, she got not immediate release.

Below us the door opened and banged and for a moment I thought I heard an echo above us. Then I heard footfalls. High heels.

Oh Christ, I thought. Someone else is going to audit us.

This time though, when the woman rounded the landing, the sound of her heels stopped and the she spoke. "What are you two doing?"

Suzanne struggled to look around me. "Fucking. What does it look like?"

The woman descended the steps. Another door banged above but no further steps could be heard.

"What are you doing?" The woman said softly.

"I am having sex with this young man. Do you mind." Suzanne growled. She lowered her leg and pulled off my cock, like a dirigible leaving its mooring. "Go on, then."

I bowed my head and closed my eyes. My cock dripped and went cold in the night air, not as cold as outside but enough of a chill to shrivel my pride and joy. Accordingly I hunched my shoulders and waited for either the woman to leave or call security.

Instead, no one moved. Finally I opened my eyes and looked around. The woman stared at us.

Fuck! I thought. It was a professor. I didn't know her name but I had seen her around the campus a lot. She regarded us with cool appraisal.

"Aren't you a little old for him? In fact, what are you doing on the campus at this time of night?"

"I am fucking my lover." Suzanne said. "Care to watch? Participate?"

I thought for sure hell would happen right there so I closed my eyes and turned away so my balls wouldn't get banged around. Cringing, I tensed. For a moment, I heard nothing. Then I heard a soft moan.

"Oh no, don't, don't do that."

I lifted my head and turned to look.

Suzanne had both hands on the other woman's enormous tits. The woman carried a brief case, dangling forgotten from her right hand. The other held the left side of her long winter coat open. Suzanne massaged her tits. The woman's dark brown hair was pinned up in a repressed woman's bun but the rest of her was tuned to Suzanne's hands on her tits. Her chin was raised and her mouth was open, her eyes stared down at the hands on her tits.

Suzanne pushed the coat off the woman's shoulders and then stripped the top of her dress wide. In two simple motions, Suzanne shifted the woman's breasts into the open, clutching one in each hand.

"Oh god, don't...uh...stop." The woman moaned.

"I told you to go on." Suzanne said, stepping closer. "Are you going to move on?" Her hands mauled the huge tits.

"No." The woman moaned, but I didn't think it was really an answer to Suzanne's question.

Suzanne took it that way. "Fine. Stay." She moved closer and crouched, moving her mouth to the curve of a breast. The woman's head dropped back, tilting her face to the sky. "Oh my god." She hissed. "No, don't, please," but when Suzanne did stop, she opened her eyes. "Oh don't stop. No, not now. Don't. Don't stop." She moaned.

Wow, I thought. That is one hot teacher. She seems to be instantly aroused.

Suzanne seemed unaffected by the woman. She moved one hand to the woman's side and moved her around till her back was against the wall. I looked down. The woman had netted stockings on. I shook my head.

"Get her brief case." Suzanne said.

I looked askance at her. She twisted to look at me. "I mean sit it down, so we can get her coat off."

"What are you going to do?"

Suzanne grinned. "Not what I am going to do, what is she going to do." She put both hands back on the woman's bulging tits. "I am going to eat her, to start with. I bet she tastes wonderful."

I had my doubts. A long day in class must leave a woman a bit gamey. Well, what the hell, Suzanne didn't volunteer me to go ice fishing. I took the briefcase out of the woman's hand and set it down. She did not seem to notice. Suzanne was sucking loudly on her tits. I heard something above us but only a single clink, like metal contracting in the increasing cold.

Suzanne stopped sucking the woman's tits. "Her, her panties. Pull them down." Suzanne panted. "God, what tits!"

The woman moaned in response to the observation.

When I didn't move, Suzanne twisted around and glared at me. "Are you deaf. Pull down her knickers!"

I nodded. The woman wore a tight, black dress. She had thick legs. I pushed my hands under the skirt and found the netted stockings were nylons with the netting worked into them. Her skirt lifted as I slid my hands higher. Her thighs held the skirt taut so I had to push it off them to move my hands onto her hips. The skirt tightened and then snapped up to her waist, exposing her nylon-sheathed hips. I hooked a finger inside the waist band of the stockings and pulled them down her legs. They immediately rolled into a tight band that creased her fleshy thighs. She snuggled her heels together, relieving the pressure a little. She was helping us.

I felt a little better about accosting this innocent bystander. Everything in her deportment told me she wished to be plundered. Like my interpretation mattered. Suzanne had the woman's dress completely open, the bra, mashed below so that her tits sat up in her hands. The woman's head was pressed against the wall. Suzanne sucked first one breast then the other.

When Suzanne finally noticed me watching, she leaned back and looked down. Seeing the band of pantyhose tangle with beige panties, she glared at me. "Get them down." She snarled, completely unhinged, it seemed to me.

I thrummed the tight band and Suzanne stood up, leaving the woman alone. She fumbled in her purse and came up with a pair of scissors. "Hold her tits while I cut them, her panties I mean." She hissed.

I did as instructed.

Feeling my hands on her tits the woman opened her eyes and lowered her chin. Her eyes fixed on me. Oddly, I saw relief in them which her words explained.

"I am not a lesbian." She panted. "I am not a lesbian."

Snip. Snip. Snip. The crisp sound of closing scissors punctuated the woman's words.

Suzanne cut her out of her panties and nylons, tearing them right below her pussy, from waistband to waistband so that the woman had a ring of nylon and cotton tangled around each full thigh. Suzanne straightened. She looked at me. "There, that is how you get a woman's panties off if they don't cooperate." She looked at the woman.

I massaged the woman's tits. Suzanne leaned in against one arm, almost dislodging my hands. The woman watched her. Suzanne leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. When the brief kiss ended, the woman looked mortified.

"I am not a lesbian." She squawked. For her troubles she got another girl kiss. This time, however, Suzanne moved to the side and kissed her soundly and long, one hand grasping the woman behind her neck, right below the tight bun of her repression.

When that kiss ended, the woman was panting. Again she mumbled, "I am not a lesbian."

"I'm not a lesbian either but I am going to eat you. Then to reassure yourself, you can suck his cock and he'll fuck you. If you ask nice, I am sure he will." Suzanne's voice was hard like granite and as cold.

1...34567...10