Extending the MILF List Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. I just...Mrs. Clark asked me to call you, to get you to my house. She, she said here is 'neutral territory'. That does not sound good."

I agreed with that. I didn't like the idea of being summoned but what was I going to do? I was invited to a house filled with five women I had been inside, repeatedly. It would have been crass to get my back up now.

"Seven o'clock." Anne said and I agreed.

I arrived at twenty after just be to a butt, a fact Kyla made note of immediately after I sat down. I parked down the street and walked up the alley and in the back gate. They sat in Anne's living room like a high coven, watching me walk across the backyard. Natasha had a coffee cup poised half way to her lips, staring at me unmoving. No one else moved either.

The tableau unnerved me but I took a deep breath, pulled the patio door to the side and stepped into the dimly lit house. "Hello, my pretties." I said with as much Gollum cheer as I could muster.

"You're late, Sonny." Kyla snarled. Such a tone from her was like finding a tiny little pine cone in your milk shake.

"I wanted to make an entrance." I responded and took a seat.

"Sit down." She said unnecessarily. I was already seated. "We, the five of us feel that the situation with our, our sons," Kyla glanced at Anne who did not return it. "That situation has gotten out of hand. We, we think, we feel that we have lost all control and, and that is not right. We should be able to get what we want."

I grinned a plastic smile. "All you have to do is ask, my Princess."

Alissa patted the air in my direction. "Just listen, will you Sonny? Let, let her finish."

I looked around at the five women. Annie stared straight ahead, Laura refused to meet my eyes. The other three met my gaze with something akin to condemnation. I nodded. "Okay." I gestured with an open hand. "I'll listen. What am I listening to? Observation, criticism, request, or demand?"

"Just, just let me finish." Kyla said, a quaver in her voice told me to relent and let things flow.

I had a pit in my stomach the size of the Arctic ice cap, or what it was in 1982 anyway. I mentally shrugged. The MILF list could not last for ever. I nodded. "Okay. I'll go still and see what happens."

Kyla nodded. "We, we all think that you boys have gained too much power over us. We, we ask and if you want to give something to us, you do. We, we don't like that. I mean, it seems unfair."

"Someone has to be on top." I clucked.

"Sonny, goddammit." Kyla's face flushed. I could see it even in the gloom of the room.

"Sonny, just listen." Alissa said.

The Witches of Eastwick had been cooking in the same kitchen it seemed. I feared I was about to get a karmic wedgy. Time to grin and bear it. Bear it, not bare it. I almost laughed, nervously to be sure, but stifled it because I would surely have gotten clocked by a high heel. So I shut up and waited.

"We think we should be on top." Kyla started but then swallowed.

"Stick to the script, Kyla," Natasha whispered.

She nodded. "We, want to have more freedom to, uh, to you know..." She trailed off

"Oh for shit's sake, Kyla. We want to fuck whoever we want whenever we want." Natasha said.

I put on my best astonished look I could manage with my sphincters taking up all the spare skin on my frame. I probably looked like I had botox injections. "I thought you all were still adult and free to do whatever you wished?"

No one responded. The eerie silence felt like I'd farted at a funeral. I decided right then that shutting the fuck up was the best policy, so I shut the fuck up.

"Go on, Kyla." Natasha muttered.

She nodded and swallowed. "I, uh, we, we want to work something out, between you, you and the boys and, and us. See, we, Alissa, Mrs. Honeywell..."

"Oh for Christ's sake, Kyla, just do it like we agreed. Stick to the fucking script!" Natasha seemed in an ill mood of monthly proportions.

I made a note to tell fucking Brent he had to fuck her or tie her up in the basement till one of us found the time to hose her down a little.

Kyla nodded again. "We, we think that you boys have been taking advantage of us and that must stop. This is not to say that we have not enjoyed how, how, how..." She looked around. "I can't say that."

"We have enjoyed how you have serviced us." Natasha growled. "We appreciate that fucking your mothers may not be the most attractive options for young men like yourselves and since you all seem interested in, in branching out, we think we should have the right to uh, uh, branch out ourselves."

They all nodded.

"Page two." Kyla whispered.

Jesus, I thought, what the hell is going on? I was about to find out.

Natasha looked stuck.

Laura raised her head and in a good imitation of Marilyn Monroe singing "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" added her two cents worth. "Mrs. Honeywell is, uh, she has been offered a partnership at her firm but, but the two senior partners are engaged in a whispering campaign against her. She, she is facing opposition but worse, they want her to sign new business to match theirs but they are making it impossible for her. She, every man that came in her office this week expected her to have sex with them before they would sign with her."

"I didn't." Alissa said, her voice pitched with nerves. She looked at me as though I would condemn her if she had. I might have.

"She didn't." Laura continued, agreeing with Alissa. "But it is clear that Mr. uh..." she stammered to a halt.

"Bickerstaff and Kline." Alissa filled in.

"Right. Mr. Bickerstaff and Mr. Kline are telling everyone that she will provide sexual favors to obtain their business, just like she used to get her partnership." Laura halted and looked down, like she just noticed a cliff at her feet and it startled her.

Anne turned her head woodenly and looked at me, her flat Chinese eyes glinting in the dull light from the living room lamps. "Sid has indicated that there is a lot of business queuing up behind him and that Mrs. Honeywell needs to sign it or it will go to the knucklehead twins. He doesn't want that because he does not want them in his business. Since they can testify that they have seen her fuck you to get Sid's business, he feels responsible. And he is. I had the chance to present the situation to Mrs. Clark..."

It suddenly dawned on me that Annie was speaking, that is, Anne was speaking to these women in her British accent. They seemed unfazed by it. That told me something. I wasn't clear what but I knew that ground had shifted but I could not tell if it was turning to bog or getting crunchy under my feet. Change was in the air. That much was clear.

Kyla resumed the narrative. "Annie, er, Anne..." she smiled and then seemed to note herself that I was not surprised at this cultured tone from the pinyin-challenged woman we all knew initially. I wasn't the only one feeling the earth move.

"Anne explained the situation to me in detail but that was after Cici called from China and advised me of the situation. She sketched it out for me and asked, she asked me to help Alissa."

I felt a lurch in my gut, another one. My loving mother was involved in this somehow. That gave me that "momma's little boy" glow that you hate as a son. It feels like contempt wrapped with love, a good definition of condescension, maybe. I managed to stay silent by biting down on my tongue.

"We, I called the other, er, MILFs..." here she smiled a timid smile, like a woman flashing you at the driver's license place. "When, when we understood the situation we all agreed that we should do something. That was before Annie, er Anne, before Anne called us. She, clarified the situation..."

I wondered what that meant. How much detail went into that discussion? Sid's instructions to me? My opportunity to pork for pay? Surely Annie would not disclose that to these women? What if she did?

"...and we decided we had to, to help Alissa. After all, this, this situation is partly our fault. That is, we all benefited from, ah, you're involvement. We felt it was right and correct of us to help Alissa out." She cleared her throat.

"We want help but, well, we could not see exactly how to do it." She looked at Laura who was blushing darkly, clear up to the part in her blond hair. "Mrs. Wills suggested that we should offer to have sex with the clients who make it known that they will not sign with Alissa without, er, having sex with her. She offers them us, one of us."

"Or all of us." Natasha added, a curious warble in her voice.

Kyla nodded, swallowed, "Yes, or all of us. We, we have discovered a capacity for uh, sexual, sexual, sexuality that we did not express before, uh, before you opened us up...to the possibilities..." She stalled.

"Before you plugged our son's cocks into our pussies." Alissa took up the narrative. "Before you seduced us, and then put our sons between our knees, we had no idea the things we have done would be possible. Now, now we know they are." Alissa swiped at her cheek with a knuckle.

"What they, all of them are saying is this, Sonny. They, they think that if they fuck for me, I can get the business and not become the slut that fucks for business. Instead, I offer high quality pussy that no one else can offer. It is bullshit that Bicky and Kline flounce around chirping about me fucking to get business. They have been pimping women to clients for years. Ask Ellen. Ask Clara. They have both been bent over the couch in that apartment and they weren't alone. By that I mean, they are not the only women Bicky and Kline tied up and blindfolded and offered to any old dick that dangled business in front of them. Clara told me she had to fuck a judge to get Bicky out of a twenty dollar parking ticket, just because Bicky likes watching her get fucked." Alissa snorted.

That sounded like defense of Clara but I figured it just as likely that Clara got a zing and buzz out of it too. A match made in heaven, or at the hardware store, a nut and a bolt.

"So, if I, if they want sex, and, and I can offer them your MILFs, then, then I have something they will not get anywhere else. But I won't be fucking anyone and that fits how Sid does business."

Here she smiled a bleak grin. "According to Sid's approach, I can have sex with their wives, but not the men that come into my office. To fuck men, I have to find women who can do this sort of business, in Sid's scenario. I, I get the idea that he, he wants to suggest that but the man won't do it. He won't suggest that to me because, because I am a woman."

Now her voice took on a harsh drag, like a bare metal blade scraping over concrete. "I fucking hate that. I, I want the option to use sex to get business but it is fucking unfair for me to have to do it myself. Bicky and Kline or any other man for that matter never has to get on his knees and suck a cock to sign a client. Why should I? Just because I suck cock, doesn't mean I should have to do what they don't!

"They get someone else to do it for them and it works fine for them. These fine ladies are merely offering to by my huckleberry. Berries." She smiled and sniffed. Tears tracked down both cheeks now and she just left them there, drawing glittering wiggly lines down her dark skin. "Kyla and Natasha, Laura and even Mrs. Kingston, they have all offered to get on their knees for me."

Her voice hiccuped. She wiped her face with her wrist. "We talked this through yesterday and last night we called Annie," she looked at Mrs. Kingston and her face betrayed the impact of Anne's revelation of her own hidden personality. "...and we asked her to call you because we realized that we wanted to have someone between them and us. I mean, we, we all agreed that we wanted you to be the intermediary."

"We want you to pimp for us." Natasha said, her voice a rapacious growl.

"Natasha, hush." Anne's British burr struck like lightning in that close space.

Mrs. Rossini looked suitably abashed.

Kyla nodded. "That, that is about it, though. We want you to be the one to arrange for sex for Alissa's clients."

"But there's a problem." Alissa offered.

"The boys." Natasha said.

I almost laughed. If I had karmic debt, I must have been unjustly tortured, flayed, burned at the stake, crucified, whatever, this life was returning something that suggested I had been a fucking saint a dozen times in a row without any repayment expected or offered. My virtue was turning up roses, or pussy, as the case may be! I wished profoundly for botox to prevent me from cracking a lascivious grin. I think I sprained my face forcing it to remain impassive.

"What do you think?" Alissa asked.

I looked around at the five women, dumbstruck but not mindlessly so. Inside I was cursing a single detail I had neglected and that I had not anticipated this.

"You hand us off to sucky fucky?" Annie asked in her clog-footed pidgin.

That she did not smile nearly destroyed me. She delivered the line with a perfectly straight face.

Suddenly the heavens opened and I saw the yellow brick road leading to a whole passel of pussy. I stood up, like I was a robot being controlled by someone with a joystick shoved up my ass. I went to the patio door, stepped out and was half way across the backyard before I realized I hadn't said anything to them.

I turned around and found five women staring at me, astonishment tattooed on their faces. Even Anne's poker face disappeared, replaced with wide eyes that looked so unusual on her face, I came to immediately. I returned to the door, slid it open and stuck my head inside. "I'll be back. I have to run home." I turned back and then returned again. "Don't leave. Don't move. I'll be right back." I waited. No one spoke. "Don't fucking move! Don't leave till I come back." I said harshly and slid the door closed.

I was halfway to my house before my cock hardened and both brains began to percolate with possibilities. I was pulling into the drive when I whooped a shout that made my cock hurt.

I went into the dark house and found the four collars and drove back to Annie's house. This time I parked right in front. I tried the front door and found it locked. I rang the bell and Annie appeared.

"What you doing, Sonny? Lose your mind?" She spoke without changing expression but then blinked her eyes at me a dozen times.

I laughed like a madman. "Mrs. Kingston, I think I have a solution."

I shouldered past her and she followed me around to the living room. I unwrapped the silk from the little box. I flipped it open and dumped the collars on the coffee table by the couch.

The four seated women stared at them. One by one they looked up at me.

I grinned. I turned back to Annie. "You have your collar?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Go get it. Bring it down here."

She stared at me but then with a little nod disappeared upstairs. She wore a bushy white sweater that made her hair look like coiled night about her shoulders. Her flannel, plaid skirt fell to her ankles.

I looked around at the MILFs. My heart roared in my ears. I began to talk but I could not tell, I might have been yelling. I felt like I was in a barrel talking to myself.

"You all have several problems. Not the least is how to fuck these strangers without turning into a dick target, phone numbers written on the men's room walls, for a good time call 1-900 Kyla. Right? Not the worst of it, though is it? You four are all wondering how you fuck strangers without making your sons go apeshit and try to pull back on the bridle, try to make you take the bit. We have been tiptoeing around this from the beginning and it always comes back to one thing." I grinned now. I am sure my cock gained a new inch and a few more CC's in girth and volume.

"Ask Sonny. Let Sonny handle it. Right?" I pointed at Natasha. "You are all pissed off because your own sister is boinking Brent and you aren't getting any, right?"

She nodded, staring. "She is sleeping in his room now. They aren't even trying to make like they aren't doing it. They, they still go back in private but, but it won't be long before they are doing it on the couch while I sit and watch!"

I heard the hurt and bitterness in her voice. I pointed at Kyla. "You, Landon says that you have been going down on his girl friend whenever you can."

She nodded dumbly. "I, uh," she looked around, the "good little girl caught sucking cock" look on her face, "I thought if I kept her happy, they, they wouldn't care that I slept with them and kept having sex with my son." Her shoulders shook. "Landon, he told me to leave her alone. I, he asked me sleep in my own room, to give them a little privacy."

I nodded. I looked at Alissa.

She understood immediately. "Sammy, god, I, after you took the governor off of me, all he wanted was my ass. He finally explained the other day that he wanted Ellen's ass but he didn't know how to ask her. I expect she has had a mile of cock up her poop chute but you know how Sammy is, always worried about upsetting people. All weekend he beat and fucked my ass and never fucked me once. God, I was nuts but he never even offered. He," she looked around. "Ellen works for me." She said.

The other women nodded.

Anne appeared on the stairs. She descended carefully and came to stand beside me. She lifted the collar up before us.

"Chris wants me to join him and Tawny." Laura said into the silence. "I," she looked at me, her face drawn and tense. "I want to but, but..."

I nodded. "I get it, Mrs. Wills. That is complicated."

Her face broke with relief but also whatever was behind that acknowledgment. "She, she knows what I have been doing but, but she hasn't been downstairs. I, I think getting us in bed together, that is how he hopes to open that door for her, with me first." She looked up at Annie. "And you. Or maybe now, Mrs. Favors is possible." She shuddered, like a breeze from the grave blew up her skirt. Her skirt was shorter than Annie's.

I looked at the collar in Anne's hand. "I guess they all know you are schizo now, huh, Mrs. Kingston?"

Now, now the bitch grinned, eyes twinkling.

Natasha laughed. "You could have knocked me over with a feather when she spouted that British accent. God, all these years and we never even knew her. Not really."

"Chinese people very private." Annie said, her pidgin twerk made everyone smile.

I focused on the collar. "Mrs. Kingston, I gave you that collar but I didn't know why, exactly. Now I know. I, I want you to put it on but only if you agree to a couple of things."

She nodded. "I hear you. What conditions?" The British woman was back.

"When you wear it, never fuck anyone unless I tell you to. If anyone tries to touch you or kiss you or be sexual with you in any way, you say your are mine, if you are wearing the collar. When that collar is around your neck, I own you."

She nodded one. "And?"

"You can take it off any time you like. Anytime you wish to fuck or anything else without my say so, permission or direction, you can take it off. You wear it voluntarily. By doing so, you say to me that I own you and you wish me to own you. I own your pleasure and you will depend on me to lead you into the valley of the shadow of the little death where you will find pleasure you could not have on your own."

She nodded. She extended it over to me. We stood shoulder to shoulder, well, shoulder to elbow if you want to be precise. She held out in front of my face. I took it and she immediately gathered up her mane of shining black hair and exposed her elegant neck.

"Please, Sonny, put my collar on for me, won't you?"

The thrill that ran through me felt like a cool wind replete with the damp aroma of water in the desert. With shaking fingers I fiddled the collar open and bent it wide. Annie stood beside me, her head bowed, waiting, her hands gathered her hair out of the way, exposing her neck to me. I felt like the a fucking lion.