Extending the MILF List Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dialed Mrs. Favors.

"Hello."

"Is Laura still there?" I said into the phone.

"Sonny? Why, yes, yes she is. Do you want to speak to her?"

"No, Lydia. When I see you next, I want a key to your house."

She did not speak for a moment. "Oh?"

"Yes."

"What do you need with a key to our house?"

"So I can come in and fuck you and Quilla in the middle of the night without waking anyone."

"Oh! Oh, okay. Is, is that part of the deal?"

"Any time, any where." I said, making them into distinct words.

"Anytime, anywhere." She repeated. "Okay. I have a spare key. You can have that."

"No. I want my own. One to keep. You have it made."

"Okay." She whispered.

I hung up and went to class. I found I had worked myself past where I needed to be in both Monday classes. I found I had nothing I needed to do so I called Natasha and suggested we catch a five o'clock movie. She agreed. I picked her up and we drove to the mall theater. I had just turned off the car when my phone rang.

"Sonny, you were right."

"Alissa?"

"Yes. It's Alissa and you were right."

"About what?"

"About my reputation. A, a guy just tried to rape me in my own office! I, I finally got rid of him by promising that I'd arrange something for him tonight."

"Tonight? Not much warning."

"I know. I'm sorry but, god, he is such a pig. I, I talked to Sid and he told me to call you, to let you handle it. He said we wanted to keep this business but I did right by refusing to fuck him like he wanted." Alissa heaved a huge sigh. "Your, ah, your collar worked perfectly. I, I told him you owned me and you'd negotiate with him."

"Oh, okay." I said, my mind whirring. "Where is he?"

"Back at his hotel. He's in 1491 of the Pinnacle Prime, out on the loop. He is a pig, Sonny. I'll send you the video. He, god, he tore my dress and everything. I thought I was going to have to scream but had no idea if anyone would come help me. It was an awful feeling. But we need to be his representation. Sid, he says it is important."

"Then I am sure it is. Why do you think Sid handed this off to me?"

Alissa was quiet for a few moments. "Ah, I think he trusts you but I think this is a test. I don't know what the end game is but it feels like he wants to put you under pressure to see what you do. Like he is trying your judgment, to see if you can find a proper reaction to a situation."

Alissa was a smart woman. Her explanation made perfect sense to me, she served as a my attorney very well in this context. God, but I do love smart women.

"Send me the video. I'll," I glanced at Natasha, "I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you and Sonny, I may have been skeptical before, not any more. About the collar, I mean."

The video made me wonder what else Peppers, Bickerstaff, and Kline had on tape? Recorded, I mean since tape is archaic. It was bad enough. The man sat through the meeting with Alissa and then came around her desk and tore open the front of her dress, seizing her tit and mashing it. She reacted then shook herself free. They did not record the audio. I did not see what she had said.

I looked at Natasha, and put away my phone. "Change of plans." I said softly. "Are you ready to help Alissa?"

Natasha nodded immediately. "How. What can I do?"

"Strange. You might need to do some strange." I was sorting through my options. I looked in the glove box and found I had the PI license stored there. I thought I had but needed to be sure. I continued to mull my options as I drove to the hotel where the man was checked in. I had to call Alissa back after I parked in a visitors lot, avoiding the valets.

"Alissa, dear, you didn't tell me the man's name."

"Rictor Travors." She spat the name, distaste in her voice.

"I take it that you fucking him is not really an option?"

"No, and hell no." She growled.

"But you want to keep his business?"

"That's right. That is what Sid told me."

"Okay. So, I need to hand one of our MILFs off to him, right?"

Silence. Natasha sat scrunched into the corner of my car against the passenger door.

"Yes. That is what I mean." Alissa said finally.

I nodded. "Okay. Natasha's here, she'll...I'll get back to you with results. No need for you to know these plans."

Natasha looked at me. "I have to fuck someone for Alissa." She said when I had hung up.

I shook my head. "I don't think so. I think I have, well, maybe, but maybe I have another approach. Let's see what we can make work. You follow me in, in maybe five minutes. I'll call you with more instructions. He's on the fourteenth floor. You have your phone, right?"

She nodded.

I used the Internet on my phone to research the man. He was everywhere on social media. He had a wife, lovely, a daughter, lovely, not their names, the daughter in college, the wife belonged to lots of civic organizations and clearly deserved better.

I got out of the car, wishing I didn't look so much like a poor college kid. If clothes make the man then I was half a man. I scouted the lobby of the hotel, finally finding a side corridor and seeing the sign to the supervising manager's office. I walked purposefully down the hall and through the door. A woman sat filing her fingernails and got half a fake smile on her long face before I was past her and through the door into the manager's office.

I had luck. He sat squinting at the computer screen.

"May I help you?" He said mildly.

The door opened behind me and the woman appeared, flustered. "Mr. Svoralsky..."

The younger man waved her away. "It's all right, Mrs. Wilson."

I waited for the woman leave, closing the door behind her. Mr. Svoralsky regarded me carefully.

"Yes? What can I do for you?" His mild manner had all the grace necessary to succeed in the hotel service industry.

"I am here to help you, if you can or will help me." I sat on the corner of his desk. He got a momentary look like I had just licked his glasses and then it was gone, replaced by the blandness that often passes for poise under pressure.

"I think you need to go. This is a reputable establishment and I am not..."

I started the video on my phone and lay it down on his desk. Odd how video commands attention. I had it cued just to the portion that mattered. The man tore the front out of Alissa's dress and then grappled with her, managing to expose a breast. He tried to kiss her and when she twisted out of his grasp, he made to pursue her into the corner. She touched the silver collar and spoke to him till finally he nodded, pointing at her crotch and then he left the picture.

"I don't know him."

"I know. That is why I am here to help you. You help me, and you'll never hear of him. I promise."

The man regarded me glanced down at the dark phone. "What room is he in?"

Clever man, I thought. "He is in room 1491." I said. "I need to get in to talk to him. I, I have a proposition for him, one he needs to accept."

"I want no violence in my hotel." The man said. He was young for his position, tall, spindly with short greased hair combed to the side with a part and glasses. His white skin seemed thin but he still showed little reaction to my invasion of his personal and professional space. He sat looking up at me.

"I don't want violence either. In fact, if you cannot help me, I will be forced to call the police. With this evidence I can at least have him arrested..."

"I would not like to have police arrest one of our patrons." The man said, understanding. "Not even him. What, what do you want to do?"

"I want to talk to him."

The man smiled. "Make him an offer he can't refuse?"

I smiled back. "Something like that."

"No. Get out. If you are a hooker or you intend to bring a hooker..."

I shook my head. "Nothing like that, well, not really." I took the PI folder out of my coat pocket. "I am a private investigator and, that woman in that video, she is an attorney. She works at Peppers, Bickerstaff and Kline and is a partner there. The man is blackmailing her and if I cannot work this out, I will have to send her up to his room to finish what he started. She, she has used some poor judgment recently and has taken to having sex with clients to get business and he wants the same consideration."

"And she refused him?"

I nodded. "We need to keep his business but more than that, we need to communicate to other like-minded individuals that she will not be handled that way without repercussions. Better, however, is to give him what he wants, at least in some measure. I am not offering him hookers but I do know women who would be pleased to accept his attentions. It is an arrangement I have uh, arranged to help them pay off various debts to other people."

"Hookers."

"Far from it. They could be your mother or aunt or live in the next condo over from you. They are ordinary women who, for one reason or another have found reason to lift up their skirts for men like this. Alissa, Mrs. Honeywell, the attorney, she is one of them. That is why I am here, to arrange for her to pay her debt but not have it ripped from her like that. This is a messy situation and I have every reason to handle it with the utmost discretion."

I laid a card on his desk. "Take five minutes, call this number and ask for Mrs. Honeywell and ask if she knows Sonny Duncan." I tapped the PI folder on the desk. "That's me. Don't ask anything else because, well, she is an attorney and she either can't or shouldn't give you any details. If she does...well, it'd be better if she doesn't. I'll wait in the lobby." I stood up, waiting for his assent, if he was going to assent.

He looked at the card and then at me. "Just what do you want exactly."

I shrugged. "I need a pass card to get into his room. I need you to have someone call up and verify he is there."

"Why don't you just accost him after he leaves our hotel?"

"Because he is waiting for my employer to come fuck him right now. If she doesn't, well, she has to but I won't allow that. I have to make an example of him first. Oh, he'll get a piece of her, she has been a bad girl but he needs to learn to follow the rules. The rules of her pussy say he has to get my approval first." I arched an eyebrow at him. "Me or the police."

The man's face had gotten red. He picked up the card. "Go on. Wait in the lobby."

I saw Natasha sorting through magazines and sat across the big lobby from her. A few minutes later, Mr. Svoralsky appeared. He extended my card back to me.

I waved him off. "Keep it, you might need an attorney sometime."

"He is indeed in his room. I have informed him that an inspector is on his way up, a young man who needs to see the room as an advance team for a visiting dignitary. He agreed to let you in. However, since people like that may not be agreeable, here is the pass card in case he has an issue with letting you in voluntarily."

"Thank you. If you were straight, I'd offer you one of the girls but since you seem to bat from the other side of plate, I'll just have to give you my sincere thanks and my card, in case you need something from me."

He stared at me and finally took my card. "Quite the gaydar you have there." He smiled a thin smile. "You could have dinner with me."

I shrugged. "I could but how much do you like to talk about pussy?"

"A point. Maybe we'll..."

I held up my hand. "Maybe I can do you a good turn sometime. Or your sister." He looked startled. I'd seen the picture in his office, part of the decor he did not remember immediately but would when he returned there. "You have my card." I walked towards the elevator. I got on my phone and called Natasha.

She answered immediately. "Who was that man?"

"The hotel manager. In about five minutes take the elevator up to the fourteenth floor and walk the corridor from end to end past 1491. Keep doing it till I come out."

"What if you don't?"

"You won't need to fuck me any more." I muttered and hung up. I immediately felt bad for being bitchy but I was acting far beyond my ken. I was in it now though. I mentally rolled up my sleeves, an archaic action for the most part but still indicative of my attitude. I thought about Alissa's torn blouse and the man's hand on her tit and I got furious. I seethed, I strode out of the elevator, down the hall to 1491. I hesitated but found the door propped open.

I pushed it open.

"Oh. You're here."

I head the voice. Good thing the video had no audio because he sounded like a cross between a mouse squeaking and fingernails on a chalkboard. His high voice made my skin crawl. That alone would be just cause to let him fuck himself. Alissa was right and damn right to turn the fuck down, if only on the basis of audio aesthetics. I went around the corner into the living room of the suite. He was pouring a mini bottle of gin into a glass.

"Help yourself. Take a good look around. I always get this room for the view. Lovely, isn't it?"

I walked back and closed and locked the door, flipping the security tab into place.

"What did you do that for? Oh, I get it, to test security."

"No. So you can't leave."

The man looked curious but not yet intimidated.

"Mr. Travers, I am here with a proposition for you." My voice grated gratifyingly. I pulled out my PI badge. "I am a private investigator and I work for Mrs. Honeywell."

The man's face darkened. "What'd that bitch do, sic her pretty boy on me?"

This was not going well, but shit, he said I was pretty. I felt so proud, like a pig telling you that you are a good cook.

I shook my head. "You want representation, Peppers, Bickerstaff and Kline will provide that but Mrs. Honeywell will not have sex with you, I don't care what you have heard."

"Oh, I think if they want my business they will, she will, I mean."

"They do want your business but I suspect that you have not thought this arrangement through properly."

He glared at me and took a long pull on his gin. "Fuck. Forgot the tonic." He started to rummage in the little fridge, bending over so that his suit coat parted in back and showed his white back where his shirt pulled out of his poor pants, straining to contain his bulky behind.

"Listen, butch, you get outa my room. I don't know who you are..."

I interrupted him. "I am Sonny Duncan and I fuck Mrs. Honeywell. She is mine. You have insulted her and me and I will not stand for it." I felt strong with rage.

"Oh? What are you going to do about it, pretty boy? Hiss and spit at me? Pussy!"

I glared at him for a moment but then smiled. "My job is really simple, Mr. Travers. I am here to satisfy your desires. You want to rape someone? Fine, I'll get you someone to rape." I grinned. "But I go first, asshole. You get sloppy seconds and I'll bet you a hundred bucks I can make her come before you lay a hand on her."

He snorted. "Fuck off kid, I was fucking skirts while you were still in short pants."

I shrugged. "Have it your way. Let me demonstrate."

I walked to the door, unlocked it and blocked it open. I looked both ways and saw Natasha walking slowly away from me, maybe thirty yards down the corridor. I dashed after her, my footfalls muffled in the rich carpet. I had an arm around her middle and a hand over her mouth before she knew I was there.

"Fight me!" I growled. She did. Like a hellcat. I literally dragged her back to the door to find the fucking prick had shut it. I just hoped he had forgotten to lock it. I discovered this one weakness in my plan and hoped it would not fuck me.

I pressed Natasha face first, against the wall, both of us were puffing. I fished out the key card and the door clicked, the light turned green and the handle turned. The door opened. A close call caused by overconfidence. If the man had applied the security lock, I'd have been screwed. He didn't and so I wasn't. Not yet, anyway.

I slammed the door open and dragged Natasha through it into the room.

She grunted and swore under her breath and I could feel the anger coiling up in her just from the rough treatment.

Travers stared at me from across the room. "What the fuck?" He muttered.

I hoped the dummy didn't notice that Natasha wasn't screaming or anything. I looked around, spied the bedroom. I fought her towards the bed but she resisted.

"Fine, bitch." I growled and twisted one of her arms behind her back and turned her over the back of a chair. I put a hand between her legs and squeezed her inner thigh. She got really still. My hand moved up between her legs and found her panties. Her legs were bare and her panties were damp. I pulled them aside and twiddled her pussy with my finger.

"Ugh!" She grunted. "Uh, uh." She moaned when I pushed a finger into her. "Oh god, no." She whispered, her voice low and guttural.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" Travers asked, his voice going thin and tinny.

"I am raping this woman. I go first." I yanked at her panties and the string around her waist broke. They came away in my hand. I looked at them, red bikinis with barely enough cloth to cover her pussy. I tossed them at Travers. "A souvenir." I growled and unbuckled my pants.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

"Showing you how you actually fuck a woman who doesn't know what she wants!" I spat back. My cock was hard now, which I noted and skipped having Tasha suck me for him. I threw her plain print skirt over her back. With one foot I knocked her right foot wider, still holding her by one arm pinned to the middle of her back over the easy chair. I touched her between the legs.

Natasha bucked, hard. "Oh god, no." She muttered. "I can't. My husband, he'll, oh please, be gentle. I am not ready!"

I poked my finger into her bubbling center and pulled it free, holding it over her back. "Liar. God, she so hot she's leaking."

"Oh, oh no, please Mister, don't, don't do this. I'll, I'll suck it for you, just don't...oh!" She squeaked because I shoved part of my cock in against her pussy lips. I slicked down the surface of her pussy, between her fat and swollen lips but missing her entrance. She grunted and dropped her head. "Oh god, he's going to fuck me. Help, Mister, don't let him, don't let him fuck me!"

I pulled back and tried again, this time managing to tuck the head of my cock into her pussy before pushing. I did push then, shoving into her body. She bucked with a violent response, gasping and panting.

"Oh god, Mister, he's fucking me. Please, please make him stop! I, I am so excited, so aroused, if, if he keeps fucking me I'll come, I'll scream. I, oh god, no, don't make me climax like this!"

I pushed deeper into Natasha's boiling body. She struggled a little but with the back of the chair pressed into her midriff, it just made her pant and gasp for breath more. I pulled back and plunged into her again. And again. And again. Her body began to jerk and she dropped her head, her one free hand pressing into the seat cushion, supporting her.

"Ugh, god, coming!" She cried and banged her head against the chair back. "Uh, uh, uh, oh fuck me!" She screamed.

I hammered her from behind.

"Jesus fucking Christ, what the hell are you doing!" Travers looked on, aghast.

I continued to pummel Natasha, ramming my cock into her with all the force I could muster. The chair under us tipped and then scooted. I just followed her ass wherever it went, piercing her with my cock. Natasha groaned and then bucked violently.

"Oh god, oh god, I came and oh, fuck, again!" She shook, her whole body shuddering with the violence of her fucking response. I gripped her hips and rammed her over and over again. I did not think she knew what was happening. Against all expectations, she seemed to be having incredible orgasms. Her body responded and she thrashed through three quick comes while I reamed her from behind.

1...678910...14