Extending the MILF List Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't believe this. Fuck you mister, get out of here."

I felt my orgasm begin to rise, a flash flood approaching from the heights. "Too, uh, too late." I groaned. I rammed into Natasha, burying my cock deep in her pussy and holding us together while the orgasm coursed out of me and into her, a flood of cum saturating her every pussy nook and pussy cranny.

That set her off. Her torso flapped. She screamed, bucking under and back against me while I poured her pussy full of cum.

"Oh god, oh god, he, he fucked me. I am full of his cum. I, my husband, I wanted him to go down on me and now, now he'd taste you. God, what have I done! Oh god, please, don't stop. Make me come like that again. It has been so long, oh god, oh god!"

I pulled out of her and lifted her off the chair. I run-walked her to the door and pushed her out into the hall. She turned around immediately and kissed me on the lips. Then, her eye fixed on me, she grinned. "Oh god, no, please, do that again!"

I slammed the door closed. I took a minute to tuck my shell-shocked cock away; one moment tucked in warm pussy and the next ripped free and back in jail. Poor bastard. I walked back into the living room.

"Mr. Travers, here is what you are going to do. You are going to go sign a deal with Mrs. Honeywell and you will put down a quarter million down as a retainer." I realized I was talking out my ass, since I had no idea the size of money they were talking about, so I added, "Over whatever she requires. If, if you want me to bring you pussy, you put down half a million."

"Why would I do that?"

I grinned my most wolfish grin, maybe a terrier to most people but it managed to scare this prick. "I'll make it easy for you, buddy. You have a beautiful wife and a daughter away at college. You are gone a lot. If you don't settle this matter with a quarter million to cover my trouble, I'll pay them both a little visit. You saw. I took a woman out of the corridor and fucked her and when I was done, all she wanted was more. Oh, you owe me a hundred dollars."

The man looked shocked but took out a sheaf of bills and peeled off two fiftys. "Hey, I never got the chance...?"

I snatched the money from his hand. "Your fault. You understand me? If you want pussy, half a million and I'll visit you again. I bring you fine pussy for you to fuck and you can do that to someone ready and willing. Less, no pussy. Too much less and I'll have to find your daughter and try all her holes. Remind your wife what good fucking is like and after that, she'll never turn me down and you'll be married to your right hand. Feel me, motherfucker?" I know, the pot talking out his ass.

Travers stared at me and nodded. "Tomorrow." He muttered.

I nodded. "Tonight, you stay in and keep your hands off the help. I know the manager and if I hear of you misbehaving, those costs will go up and up. And, little dick, don't tempt me. Mother and daughter together is a special blend of wonderful." I spoke with conviction and I hoped he believed my tone because I had experiences to back up my conviction.

I stalked out of the room. Natasha was waiting for me in the lobby. She followed me out but ran to catch up with me when I got to the car. She turned me around and kissed me wildly on the mouth.

"Oh god, Sonny, you have no idea how excited I was! My god, that was amazing!"

I chuckled. "I am pretty sure I have some idea." I muttered. "Get in the car." Out of the cold, I dialed Alissa. She answered immediately.

"What sort of retainer do you get from guys like that?" I asked without greeting.

"I, uh, maybe a couple hundred thousand."

"Ask for four and let him counter. I told him a quarter of a million over whatever you asked. I have expenses."

"Jesus, Sonny, really?"

"If he offers a half million over your ask, take it and tell him I'll be in touch. Call me if that happens."

"God, Sonny, what did you do?"

"I did what you wanted me to do. I made him a paying client." I grinned at Natasha. "Natasha helped. She can tell you about it sometime. Let me know."

I was about to start the car when both my phone and Natasha's phone rang. I looked at the face of my phone and did not recognize my number but now that I was handing out cards, I had to answer strange numbers. I needed a business number.

"Hello?"

"Sonny, hey, its Sam Honeywell."

Oh shit, I thought. What does this mean? "Hey Sam, back in town?"

"At the apartment," he said casually.

My phone beeped. It was D. Debra Hamilton.

"Hey Sam, let me call you back? I have another call."

"Sure thing."

Natasha was turned towards the window, hiding her face. I heard her talking and figured she was on the phone too.

I answered the other line.

"Sonny Duncan! I need dick!" D. Debra demanded.

I wasn't being suckered in that easy. "Good for you. I have dick all lined up for you."

She snickered. "You finally understand. No pussy for Sonny?"

"You finally understand, none of Sonny's dick for Dee Dee."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means I am going to let all my friends fuck you."

"Mmmmm. Really? You're not jealous?"

"Should I be?"

"I am going to fuck your friends, Sonny. Most guys would find that, er, insulting."

"Why? I like my friends. I bet your are hot shit on your back."

"I am not sure I like how you are talking. But since you mentioned it, I want dick. Now tonight."

I groaned, but inwardly. "Really? What if there isn't any to be had besides mine?"

"Then," she caught herself. Threats have a way of getting away from you, dragging you into the maw of hell when all you wanted was a nice selfie. "Then, I'd be disappointed and you know how you hate to disappoint me, right?"

"Right, Deedee. Let me see what I can do."

I looked over at Natasha and she was still turned against the window, whispering into her phone. I had a twinge, wondering what that was about. I redialed Sam.

"What's up Sam?"

"Hey, listen, I was wondering if you were doing anything tonight, by that I mean doing anybody." He sounded overly casual, like a used car salesman about to sell you a three-legged camel.

I smirked. I felt like I was talking to Sammy. I almost called Sam "dude" but caught myself. "Depends, have a suggestion?" I was so thrilled I had my homework done, well, mostly done.

"I, listen, you know that blonde you saw me with?"

"Yeah." I said cautiously. That would be Suzanne Northcutt, I thought, with whom I was well-acquainted. Uh oh. What does Sam know?"

"Well, she is a piece of work with the accent on piece. She, she told me just now she wanted me to trade her for another piece of ass. Just like that! I mean, out of no where she asked if I had any buddies I could hand her to, but with the absolute stipulation that I had to trade up, and here she sneered at me, if that is possible, she says. She meant if I could trade her for someone better. Jesus, Sonny, with Bickerstaff and Kline on the shelf, I, well I thought of you first."

Low risk, I thought.

"Oh really?" I felt the planets jockeying for position. The solar alignment was shining a ray of sunshine up my butt. "You thought of me, did you?"

He heard the skepticism in my voice. "Well, it is short notice and the other candidates are, well, they are not so flexible as I thought you might be."

"What are you suggesting?"

"I suggest that you call Mrs. Bickerstaff and see if she would care for a little black dick? What do you think?"

For a moment I thought of Becky Kline and her daughter but finally the sunshine got to my brain. Duh. What? My brain is along way from my ass, okay!

"I might have a blonde that would rival your blonde. I, from what I could see of her anyway."

"Really? And, and she'd fuck me? I mean...?"

"I think so. You are sort of old and she is young, like my age young, so she might turn her little pug nose up at you."

"Fuck you, Sonny. But seriously, tonight? Just like that?"

"Just like that." I said. "Unless you are tired of blonds and want someone more exotic?" I left the question dangling in the air.

"Tired? Of blondes? Isn't that like having too much money? You say you have a blonde your age? God, how long has it been since I had a body that was harder than my dick?"

"You asking me?" I said dryly.

"No. No, but you aren't just fucking with me, are you? I, I know this is sort of weird but, shit, Sonny, you did screw my wife and offered to set me up with her sister, right?"

I nodded. I had done that. At least I thought I did and Sam certainly thought so. Funny how when memory goes you still remember having had one. "Sam, I assure you I have a blonde you can stuff full of cock that is young, willing and blonde. Oh, and ready, like now." I said.

"Fine, three hours?" It was only six-thirty.

"Say nine." I agreed. "O'clock, I mean. If I can't make it work, I'll call you in twenty or so. Otherwise, I'll knock on your door with blonde in hand."

"We'll trade blondes."

"We'll trade blondes." I agreed.

"You're a guy, Sonny. See ya."

I looked over at Natasha. She sat staring out the windshield.

"I'm not blonde." She whispered.

I shook my head. "Another obligation of mine." I explained. "What was that?"

She looked at me vacantly. "My husband is coming back from Holland tomorrow. He, he wants to stay at the house." She shook her head. "Fuck me, what am I going to do?"

I shook my head. "Hold that thought. I need to make a call."

I called D. Debra and told her I had dick armed and aimed at her cunt. She laughed and I told her I'd pick her up. She agreed and we rang off.

I shook my head then turned my attention to Natasha. "Feel like going back to the house or a little party with a strange blonde woman?"

Natasha looked over at me. "I want you to fuck me good because if Joey is coming home, he is going to want a piece of me. God, I don't know if I can do it."

"Oh bullshit, you know he does it for you. Fuck him, enjoy it."

She looked over at me. "You won't be mad?"

"What? If you have a good time with your husband, that should bother me? Shit, I am the one boning outside the lines, for fuck sake."

She smiled wanly. "I, god, the last time I saw him, months ago, we had a huge, huge fight and he stormed off and told me he was never coming back! I refused to cry, refused to plead with him to stay. I determined to go on with my life and then, then you took me in the kitchen and I realized how desperately I wanted to be wanted. I guess I've been acting like I don't even have a husband. Now he calls like nothing happened but everything has happened. Nothing is right, I mean, nothing is the same as it was. I, god, I am so confused. You just raped me in exactly the fantasy I have had, walking down a hallway minding my own business only to be dragged into a hotel room and fucked to orgasm. God, god, god, Sonny! What if Joey wants to get back together?"

"Or what if he wants to get a divorce?"

She shook her head. "We'll never divorce. We're Catholic and even though it happens all the time, we agreed to never divorce. Turns out we are content fucking around on each other but we cannot break the ties that bind."

I nodded. "So? Back to your house, back to my house, or a menage for three?"

She looked at me and for a moment did not respond. The car was getting cold and I needed to get going. If she went back home, I'd be a little rushed.

She finally leaned over, took my face in her hands and kissed me. "I'll share you if I have to." She whispered. "Thank you for this weekend." Then her eyes got wide. "Oh shit, what do I do with my sister!"

"You have a guest room..." I began. I started the car.

"No, you don't understand, if, if she is in the guestroom, then Joey has to sleep on the couch and that wrecks his back. He'll be all about sleeping with me and if he does that, god, we'll fuck. I know it!"

"Is that so bad?" I headed for the apartment. I needed to get Natasha installed there before I picked up D. Debra.

"Sonny, you aren't thinking. How long do you think it would be before Joey smells something fishy in our house?"

I had to laugh. I dared not fill in any blanks, but instead, left that whole subject alone, hoping she'd elaborate without my input. I was not disappointed.

"Brent and Norma, fuck me, they'll be pawing each other and next thing you know, Joey will be after her too. And that will just make me fucking crazy! I mean, god, I get just crazy when I think about him with another woman but with my own sister...they have flirted forever and now, with her fucking Brent, she'd figure it was a trifecta to do my husband too." Natasha laughed a despairing laugh. "First she fucks my lover, then my son, now my husband! I think I'll lose my fucking mind!"

I felt her eyes on me. I was thinking about the mind she referenced. The apartment was close and I was about there. Fuck, I could feel her thinking it, feel her eyes on me but I did not look at her because I'd have grinned. I was pulling into the apartment parking space when she finally spoke.

"She, she could stay with you, Sonny." Natasha said in a small voice.

"Oh, god, Tasha, that is a bad idea. I'd fuck her for sure."

"I know. See, I like that. Right now, Brent is all about her and if she stays with you, he'll, he'll know you are doing her. He'll understand that they are just bumping uglies, not forging a real bond."

I turned off the car. "Let's discuss this later. Right now, I have a schedule to keep." Despite my statement that I was in a rush, I just sat there, hands on the steering wheel, staring. I was going to take Tasha upstairs, tie her to a bed and attach some sort of buzzy toy that would give her a work out but I could not move. I just sat there.

"Sonny?" Natasha said.

"Shut up. I think I'm having an idea." I heard the worry in her voice but ignored it. I was having an idea. Finally I looked over at her. "You, you like to have your ass spanked, right? Didn't you say something about that, one time?"

She looked affronted, just like a coat check girl you fucked and forgot, that look a discarded condom would give you if they...oh fuck it.

"Yes. I did." She said, her voice suddenly replete with curiosity.

I sighed with relief. I remembered Alissa telling me that clearly but not so much with Natasha. "How would you feel about," I stopped. I looked over and yes, she still wore my collar. Oh joy.

I started the car.

"Sonny?" Natasha said, looking askance at me.

I pulled back into another parking space, leaving the car running. "Cover your ears if you like surprises." I muttered and took out my phone and dialed Mrs. Favors. She answered on the first ring. "Hello?" She sounded bright and cheerful.

"Mrs. Favors? It's Sonny Duncan."

"Mr. Duncan." The sun disappeared and her voice took on a guarded, nervous tone. "What can I do for you?"

Usually that expression constitutes simple customer service prattle but at that moment, between her and me, it was a fucking red flag before a Spanish bull.

"Come." I said simply.

Lydia Favors squeaked. "You mean now? On the phone? My daughter..." Her voice trailed off.

"I mean come here. Now."

She actually laughed a little. Nerves spiking through the sound like pins through satin. "Oh. Oh, I thought, never mind what I thought."

I wanted to explore what she thought but felt hurried.

"Not now, now, I mean, tonight. Give me," I stopped to calculate. Round trip to D. Debra's was an hour at least. I looked at the time on my phone. Six-forty. "Eight-thirty." I waited. Mrs. Favors didn't speak.

"I, Sonny, I may have cum in me. You know, ah, from Sean."

I grunted. "Douche." I growled. "Have," I glanced at Natasha. She sat with her palms pressed to both ears, making her elbows project out like big bunny ears or something. "Have Quilla clean you up."

"Quilla?"

"You know, your daughter."

Lydia snorted. "You want me to be some place by eight-thirty and squeak clean?"

I gave her the address and told her I would leave word for her with the doorman. He'd call me to come down and get her.

"What is this about?" She asked, her voice burred with suspicion and disapproval.

"You. Owing me. Me. Owning you. It is any time and this is any place and anyone is waiting for you."

"Oh." Her voice got small. "You're serious. I mean you really meant that crap about anytime and anywhere?"

"Oh, I don't know. Did you really come fucking your son? Did you eat your daughter and did she eat you?" I burred my tone a bit, biting back. When she did not immediately respond, I said, "I mean right now and here. How long? You need to be tongue ready, mind you. If someone vomits because of you I'll have to find another use for you and I guarantee you that it will not be pleasant." An empty threat, I like pleasure way to much not to share. Sharing is fun. Pussy is a natural resource I hate to waste and besides that, its renewable!

"I, uh, I am." She whispered. "What you said, I mean, so, uh, half past eight?" She had the grace to make it a question.

"Don't be late." I said and hung up. I was interested to test the tether with this Mrs. Favors.

I dialed another number.

"Hello? Rebecca Kline speaking?"

Her voice sounded odd, tinny like she was dangling by one hand off a cliff and was trying to sound casual about her predicament.

"Mrs. Kline, so glad you answered the phone. The time is now and the places is here. Do you know the Dominion downtown?"

When Becky Kline answered her voice wavered like a weak radio signal. "Yes, I think so."

"Here. Now. And Mrs. Kline, come alone or you will not come at all. And you must be tongue ready. Do you know what I mean by that?"

"I, uh, thinks so."

"Good. Tell me."

She sighed and took a big breath like she was preparing to blow up a balloon. "It means my vagina needs to be clean enough to kiss and lick."

I nodded. "Very good, Becky. How do you think your pussy skills are proceeding?"

"Oh, Lovely says I still needs lots of practice."

"Then fine, you can come practice." I felt some hesitation in the woman.

"I uh, what, what do I tell Lovely. She, she is still offering me to," here she laughed a jangling laugh. "I was going to say her friends but most of the men she has been giving me to have been strangers. I, I think she had in mind offering me to some more tonight."

I was impressed that she took the initiative to resolve this conflict. "Is she there? Let me speak to her."

A moment later I heard the wheezing breathy voice of Lovely Kline on the phone. "Hello, Mr. Duncan."

"I need your mother tonight."

"Very well."

"Is she tongue ready?"

Lovely giggled. "I'll check and if not, I'll see that she is when she leaves."

"Perfect. Can she make it by eight-thirty?"

"Oh, I believe that is certainly possible if she needs no vagina maintenance."

"If she'll be late, call me. Tell her to call if she is going to be later than that." Lovely agreed and we disconnected. I nodded. I looked at Natasha and signaled that she could release her ears.

She relaxed with a grin. "I love surprises." She said seriously.

I started the car and drove towards D. Debra's house.

"Mrs. Rossini, I am picking up a blond woman, my girlfriend, to be exact," my stomach lurched because I was exposing myself to derision or pity but I find the truth sexy and when it isn't, it suggests going shopping which most women fucking love. So there.

"I am trading her to a," I hesitated on Sam's name, realizing she likely knew him. "I am trading her for another blond of somewhat more experience. I hope you don't mind riding along. I, I am giving you a ride for a buddy of mine and that will keep this girl in check." I hope, I thought to myself.

Natasha looked like she wanted to start another discussion but her phone rang and it occupied her till I was nearly to D. Debra's exit. She finally hung up, giggling. "Civic responsibility. God how that bitch would look if she realized what I was doing with you, my son, your friends." She stopped. "What are we doing now?"

1...7891011...14