All Comments on 'Extending the MILF List Ch. 12'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Normally we have to wait to get a follow-up story. This had Sonny owning it like a Fuck God. And to think Ahmay will be watching Sonny fuck Alissa Honeywell in her office, that D.Debra & Brent will likely be calling after their night together, with the implications of how that impacts Joey and Tasha Rossini; then there is what is going on with Dahlia, Georgia and the lesbian house guest; and the whole deal with Seth and Lydia & Quilla Favors and Seth's sister... I cannot wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You are the my favorite write on this site

I just hope you have some more chapters in the can and waiting for publishing.

This is by far the best chapter in this part of the series.

Elements are ramping up, action picking up, new avenues of movement.

I feel you've really hit your stride and found your voice in this series. You are delivering a high level work and cementing your position as one of the best if not the best writer on this site.

AWigginAWigginabout 8 years ago
Please, let there be more. And soon.

I am yet again pleasantly surprised to see an update, especially so soon after the last. I really like the direction this is going and look forward to the next few chapters. I only hope that they are released as quickly as these last 2.

ramjet86ramjet86about 8 years ago
Simply Outstanding

This has become my favorite story on here and your skill as a writer is amazing. I anxiously await the next chapter.

LenaptLenaptabout 8 years ago
5*****STARS! Like the others stories too.

A very good work, as usually!

Another 5*****Stars too!

Thank you for an amazing work in these series.

Aunt Helena

54yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 8 years ago
Plotting

First, you have Lydia call Morrison from her car after she had her revenge by leaving and Sonny tells Morrison can have Lydia and Quilla both, but then when Sonny is picking up his car, the whole thing becomes a trade, as if the previous scene never happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not a druggy sort of guy?

What exactly do you think alcohol is?

====

Otherwise - excellent!

myrionomosmyrionomosover 5 years ago
!

This episode was great for all the usual reasons but aside from the sex and the women the thing that really grabs me is how Sonny gets on with his friends. I may be weird but the highlight of this chapter for me was the confrontation between Sonny and Brent and its resolution through DD. Just hilarious. The friends are really well drawn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
FYI on glass

Glass is not a liquid and does not flow. The reason old glass panes rattle is simple contraction and expansion of the glass and wood over the years making the glass loose. Glass is an amorphous solid and would take thousands of years to move as you describe. What you are describing is an urban myth not backed up by science or facts.

SwingingSackSwingingSackover 3 years ago

Miss Piggy in a crock pot, it's good to see our young star can fuck himself out. I was beginning to wonder if he was human. I was a randy young lad at one time and can't ever remember finishing a fourth shot on goal, not without a few hours rest anyway. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous