Extending the MILF List Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the last, as the pleasure ebbed and flowed, my orgasm drawing ever closer, I found a rhythm that seemed to syncopate with her muscle spasms and the erotic cataclysms crashing through her body. For a wonderful few moments I slashed into her and she groaned and bashed me back. Cock and pussy joined together, mixing a combustible concoction of cock and cunt.

I orgasmed.

Dori orgasmed.

She screamed.

I yelled.

We harmonized like some naked, erotic opera.

My cock rammed deep into her and her voice cut off. Her ass jerked up, her back bowed and then she screamed again. I pumped into her till my body was only 50% water. God, I felt like a dry river and I was blowing hot air into her that would reincarnate as pussy farts. Still I could not stop hammering my body against her bent body. Her ass clinched and unclinched in my hands.

Then it was passed. The rush and crash of the conjunction of my need and her lust left us both panting and gasping for breath.

Then my phone rang.

Jesus. What timing!

I pulled free of her enslaving pussy and took a step backwards to clear her dock with my peter. I fell on my ass. I neglected to notice that my slacks were around my ankles. Lucky for me my knees were orgasm weak and when my foot halted in mid-step, my body just said "fuck it" and gave up. Everything quit working and I sat down like I'd been punched by a jealous husband. Oh my, I could have gone all day and not used that expression.

The good thing was I was closer to my pants and thus closer to my phone. I fished it out of the pocket and the little shit went silent. I dropped it out of sheer frustration. I looked up at the pillars of Dori's bare legs and the drooling pussy and I forgot what I was doing.

The fucking phone jangled again.

I felt like a fish reincarnated as a human, nothing made sense and I was having a terrible time breathing. I didn't move, but just stared at the opening in this woman's body while my body tingled and demanded that we crawl back inside of her and do all that again.

"Sonny! Are you going to answer it? If not, get up here and fuck me again." Dori spoke without raising up. Her voice came at me as though from her pussy and god if I didn't think it was talking to me, which is ridiculous because voices are much more muffled when the mouth is full of cum.

I answered the phone.

"Sonny? Where are you?" Shit, it was Aunt Norma. That's what I thought, "Aunt Norma." I checked to see if I had said it out loud, wondering if Dori would think me perverted, worrying about it, sure she would straighten up and close up shop and there'd be no more Dori nookie for Sonny. My past fishlives vanished and I reverted back to the human dick I was rapidly becoming, not in character, but in activity. Every woman wanted me in her and I wanted to fill their bill, er, their, their...?

"Sonny?"

The phone was talking.

"Hello?"

"What?" I managed finally.

"Sonny, you said you had a surprise for me."

"I did?"

"You said you'd introduce me to a sex fence or something. It's nearly five. You said it would even me out. If, if you don't get here soon, I may attack Charming when she gets here and I'll end up a cuntlicking lesbian and it will be all your fault!"

"Charm." I said automatically.

"What?"

"Not Charming, Charm."

"Fuck you, Sonny. Come get me or take me or do me or something. I'm climbing the walls and leaving scratch marks. You're going to have to repaint the house if you don't get here soon. Just don't leave me here any longer. If she comes back, I won't be able to resist her."

Dori stood up and looked down at me.

"Weakling." I muttered.

"Fuck you. Now." Norma hung up.

I stared up at Dori, my cock remained perfectly hard and she stared at it with perfect attention.

"I have to go." I said looking from the phone to Dori's bare knees just above where her bare legs disappeared into the jumbled jeans.

"I thought we weren't going to do this any more."

I shrugged. "I wasn't. I mean, I, yes, we agreed."

"So?"

I tipped my head back to see if she looked as I imagined she looked around that syllable. She matched my expectations perfectly, arched eyebrow and whimsy and everything. She seemed pleased I had had her but still followed her little script that said she had to say "no" to Sonny and not let him fuck her. I was so happy, seeing the pleasure in her eyes, the pleased sense that I could not leave her alone, even after giving my word and agreeing to do so. I hadn't really, so I didn't feel guilty but she wanted me to and finding I didn't absolved her of whatever a woman with her passions needed absolved of, likely everything. She peered down on me like I was a creation and she my creator, she oozed and dripped and ran with twisted pride. I had deposited most that I had available in her clasping, talented cunt and it seemed to be in her eyes and suffusing her skin and the expression on her face.

I rolled to my knees and struggled to my feet. "God. You wreck me."

"God, you wreck me." She muttered back. "Don't stop. Not, not complaining but, god, we can't keep doing this."

I got my cock bent and spindled back into my pants. I turned around and grinned at her. "You said, 'we'." I effused.

"What?"

"You said, 'we'. You said we can't keep doing this."

Her eyes softened. "You think you did this to me?"

I shrugged and took a step back. "Didn't I?"

She laughed then, at the backstep, I thought, not my simple phrase. "No. No, shit, I left the door open imagining that you'd do just what you did. Arrive, enter my house and enter me with nary a word. I thought, I thought if you did, I'd let you and I'd come and goddamn if I didn't, like a very tardy messiah. I came hard and fast and often, so quick, shit, I thought I was some virgin man doing his first sheep."

"Often? Messiahs can't come often, can they? I mean after the third or forth time, don't people lose interest?"

Dori looked at me like I'd just shoved a cob with corn on it into her pussy and she found she had teeth down there and was munching away, which would require considerable concentration. She blinked at me several times. Neither of us were making a lot of sense but we were trying. I was trying anyway, hard.

My brain processed the rest of what she said. "His first sheep? What sort of pervert are you?"

"Oh, I think you know that." Dori Hamilton said, smiling like she was the sungod herself.

Jesus, I wanted to fuck her. Again. More. The feeling welled up in me like someone was cranking a springloaded something down tighter and tighter.

"You have to go, Sonny."

I nodded, feeling that tension in me and wanting to escape it or turn it on this woman and let it fly. I turned to the door and picked up my coat and shrugged it on.

"Sonny, we, really, we can't keep doing this. What if D. Debra had been here?"

"I'd have fucked her...oh, I see what you mean. I get it. I remember. I do." I shook my head. "Fuck me."

"Goddammit, Sonny, don't tempt me. How do you think D. Debra would feel finding you chained to my bed fucked down to a straw man?"

"Late?" I returned. Never leave me alone with a rhetorical question if you don't want it molested.

"I mean it. We can't do this again. I can't be alone with you any more. Don't come here any more by yourself. I mean it. I cannot risk that. Dee Dee said you had to choose and you chose her. I can't allow you to renege on that. I can't, even though I want to. We can't be alone together any longer because we just end up, end up like this."

Her voice shook.

"Staring at each other daring the other to try something and hoping you do. God, Sonny, what is happening to me? I want you to, anything you try, I'd go along with but you promised not to jeopardize my relationship with my daughter. This does. Fucking you when you chose her, does. You have to go. Go and don't come back."

I felt the kick in the groin, the kidneys, the liver, the gall bladder, the pancreas, oh and the stomach. The pain must have shown on my face. Now, to be honest, I wasn't very concerned. I think I knew what was what with the Hamilton women and I did not feel like I put them at risk. They'd work it out but I knew something. I knew, in my teeny tiny little lizard brain that at the slightest opportunity, I be buried up to my cock ears in Dori D. Hamilton again.

The fact is that I felt the same desperate need for her that I felt for D. Debra, for her daughter but I had promised D. Debra to my friends. Until I stuffed them into her, I had to wait and that meant boning her mother. If D. Debra caught me boning mamacita, she might not consent to welcome my eager buddies board her Good Ship Lollypop. I knew all this but Baron Cock did not give a flying fuck. On the other hand, the problem was not D. Debra fucking me any more. It was her angst with her mother. She'd never forgive her mother if her expectations proved prophetic and she found me balls deep in Dori Hamilton.

I must have stood there gaping at Dori like a beached porpoise. Her eyes softened and she smiled wanly at me.

"At least, I mean, call first. Give me a chance to wave you off if, if..."

"Good idea." I seized on that idea like a starving fish on a hook. Oh my gosh, does that metaphor match what happened next in her house. But that comes later, after I came several more times, truly a story worth the telling.

"Don't come back until you are ready to have my daughter. You are hers."

"I have to go." I realized that Dori completely misunderstood how things had evolved or devolved between D. Debra and I. I realized I had extracted my concessions from D. Debra while threatening to extract my cock from her pussy and that might not constitute a firm, formal, and final contract. She might wish to renegotiate because of unfair trade practices or coercion. For once, I wasn't counting my eggs before they hatched.

"I have to go." I said again, but did not move.

Dori shuffled towards me, her jeans around her calves.

I laughed and took the intervening space in two uninhibited strides. She seized my face in her hands and kissed me. "God, I do love fucking you but, but...!"

"Leave it at that." I muttered, pecked her on the lips and turned away, my cock tall as a ponderosa pine. If I didn't leave, I told myself, Charm would convert Aunt Norma to pussy and Brent would never forgive me. Natasha wouldn't...I stumbled on that, realizing that at worst, Natasha might experience mixed feelings.

I was halfway home before my choreographer's brain kicked in.

"Shit. I need two, I mean another guy for the rail." I said out loud, suddenly feeling a little crazy.

I was still thinking when I turned onto my street. I pulled over and stopped, still out of sight of my house. I still hadn't gotten all the right pieces to fit together for what I had promised Norma that morning. I was a little distracted to say the least. God, this week had had more and more different pussy than I thought possible to one lucky dick.

I sat there thinking and my fucking phone rang.

It was Norma asking where I was. I got her off the phone with the assurance that she should be patient. She did not sound very patient but I hung up on her. Turned out she knew something I didn't.

Sitting there, Norma's impatience coating me like sun screen, I dialed Lydia Favors. She answered immediately. She was panting and gasping.

"Yes, uh, uh, uh, yes, Sonny?"

"Don't let him come in you." I said immediately.

"Get off me. He says no, Sean. Not now." A moment later she panted into the phone and said, "what may I do for you, Master?"

I knew it was tongue in cheek but my cock is gullible and got really hard. I think it was the picture of Lydia Favors sporting a Sonny collar.

"Can you come over to..." I stalled. I had a hole in my plan for her. "Put Sean on."

She squawked and then Sean's voice came on the phone. "Hey Sonny, how's it hanging? Got another set of MILFs for me to fuck with you?"

"Something like that." I said dryly. I liked his enthusiasm though. "Have Lydia at the Wills house in, say, thirty minutes? Clean. Squeaky clean."

"You mean doused, dried, and douched?" Sean chortled. "What about Woody?" He hesitated and then added, "that's my dick."

I almost mocked that, naming his dick after a cartoon character but mentally shrugged. Whatever it takes to get through the day and still know your name at the end of it is fine with me, right up until he starts talking to it or introducing it to people like it was Harvey, the invisible rabbit. That acceptance did not mean I had to answer his question.

"Sonny? You still there?"

I heard the embarrassment in his voice. "Yeah. Thirty minutes and yes, there is going to be MILF fucking." I felt crass. "We are going to...shit, shit, shit. I need to make another call. If, if I call you back, answer your phone, I might be getting the cart in front of the horse." I hung up and dialed Chris.

He answered. "Sonny? You calling me?"

"Duh. Dude, listen, I need to use your basement."

Silence.

I waited.

More silence. "Oh?"

I heard more in that little syllable than a book could hold. "Yeah, do you mind?"

"Mom's home."

I expected a little push back and got none. That made me happy. Sometimes, you know, success should make you nervous, suspicious, and maybe cautious. Oh, but not me. I go screaming into the fire thinking I am a wiener and I belong there. Maybe I do.

"Fine. Fine. That should be interesting. So? Do you mind if I use it." My mind wasn't working so well at that moment and I realized it. The jumble of pussy and the sensation of Dori Hamilton made me a little nuts, and it mixed together into a melange of orgiastic temptation I had gotten into the habit of surrendering to with nearly no compunction. That is to say I fucking loved fucking and, well, there really isn't much else to say.

"Chris, really, is this okay?"

"You'll need a key..." He was thinking out loud. I heard the limpid tone of his voice and understood.

"I, look, I gave one to Annie, alright." He said quietly.

Jeeze, I thought, this was getting crowded. I shrugged. The more the merrier? "Shit, shit, shit." I said out loud.

"What? Isn't she home?"

"I don't know. Where are you?"

"I have play practice at six. I wasn't going home. Oh." He said. "Tawny."

"Tawny." I agreed. She introduced a third variable into my amphibian equation that I was uncertain I could handle. "Do you know her schedule?" Then I realized she had my car, that is Nova's car. I hoped that meant she'd be late. I hoped.

"No. I, she has been going in late and, I think she has been coming home late, since I am late at play practice."

"Okay. Okay. Thanks. But this is okay with you, right? Me using your basement?"

"You mean the rail, right? Perhaps the dangle?"

"The rail?" I was thinking ahead and just responded to let him know I was still listening.

"Yes, Sonny, the rail. Fuck you named it." Chris was going back and forth between the diffident guy I had grown up with and this new character with steel in his backbone and and a serrated edge to his personality.

I stopped, took a breath and spoke carefully, attending to the present conversation. I was trying to dry fuck the ass, ignoring the lube. "Dude, Chris, is it okay if I use the rail and maybe the dangle for a couple three hours? I, I guess I presumed...?"

"And you should. Of course, but you have to work around, you know, Mom, Tawny, Annie. I have play practice, so you're on your own." He chuckled. "Like that is an impediment."

"I know. I know." I suddenly understood what was going on in his head. "Chris, if, if Tawny finds out..."

"Good for me...sort of. I mean, then I have to share her but you already told the guys she was up for trade, didn't you. Didn't really ask me, did you?"

"Hey, listen, it's not like you two started out being finicky about what dick went where." I put just a little spice of umbrage in my tone, umbrage I didn't feel. I just wanted him to allow me to use his invention. I had the ball of obligation to Norma sitting on my chest and I wanted to remove it, god knows why on either point. I was feeling rushed and scattered. It would only get worse.

"I know." Chris said. "I, god, Sonny, this whole thing has been like skiing in the midst of an avalanche, I can't stop but there is every likelihood I am going to get buried." That was the old Chris.

I hesitated, wondering if I should be the old Sonny and sympathize or the new Sonny and contribute insight as to how to stay over his skis. I fucking knew the feeling. I thought about Morrison's sister and got hard, a purely random thought that infused my cock and reminded me I needed a lick and promise before I got a lick and suck. Dori was a little messy. I must smell like a sow barn.

"Listen, Chris, this is fun. If I am complicating it, you can just put a halt to it and I'll, I'll figure something else out. No worries."

"I know, Sonny. I'm having trouble, you know with my heart. I think I could love your sister. I really love her but I am pretty sure she wants a ride on the rail...I mean that metaphorically. Chris Wills' version of a walk on the wild side. She doesn't want to settle down to the Chris Wills special and ride my super chief for the rest of her life. She's like a fashion model who has decided that plus sized modeling might be just fine and is discovering food again. She no longer thinks a single leaf of lettuce is a full meal."

"And you're the single leaf of lettuce?" I felt hurried but in fact, I needed to address this sometime and since Tawny loomed over my plot to get Norma on the rail with Lydia Favors, I guessed it was time. I took a deep breath to slow down my skin so the rest of me could catch up. I needed to take a moment and reintegrate.

"Yeah, I'm just lettuce. I think she wants a seven course meal."

I heard the bleakness in his voice. Then he said something that made me thing he'd be all right.

"Fuck me, Sonny, you've served up a smorgasbord, why should I object if she gets a little of that experience herself. If she decides to go back on her diet and I get to be her lettuce, then great. If not, I wouldn't get what I wanted anyway."

"What do you want?" I asked softly. Fuck me, when did I become the therapist of the group? When I fucked everyone's mommy and turned them over to their sons and then yanked them back into my own personal harem. Any other questions? Everything has a price. Pay it or take it up the geekie.

"Shit, Sonny, I don't really know." His voice quavered.

"Yeah you do." I muttered, preoccupied. Norma's clock was ticking in my head and I had miles to go before I slept.

Chris didn't speak for a moment. "Okay. Yeah. I want Tawny on the rail. I want to take her like that. And it scares me. I, I am so far away from my normal way of thinking, I don't know what I am doing any more. Sonny, D. Debra kissed me the other day, on the lips I mean, and told me my time was coming. That's all she said."

I shivered. Oh what a tangled web we weave. "I ain't the love doctor..."

"You're the fuck scientist." Chris chortled.

His little laugh made me feel better. "Listen, Chris, I don't really know what I am doing either but I know this. When it rains it pours and if you start turning pussy down, it tends to dry up. Once you say 'no', its like you get this aura around you that, well it flashes flaccid at the females and they know you are noodles and nothing more. If they want meat in their diet, they need to go somewhere else. So, I guess I am saying that if it gets presented to me, I take a piece and go on. I just try to not be greedy and keep it all for myself."

Chris grunted. "I guess I am too, taking what gets offered, and Dude, you have offered quite a lot, more than this white boy ever got pulling my own pud. So you are saying why shouldn't Tawny?"

1...678910...14