Extending the MILF List Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was raining pussy and I had forgotten my umbrella. I couldn't twitch without elbowing pussy out of my way this week. I kissed her. Norma was panting, her body shook with excitement. She shook loose from the kiss and looked up at me while I separated her robe, exposing her bare skin to my chilly hands. She gasped when I grasped her by the waist. She did not move. My hands moved up to cup her breasts and she closed her eyes. The cold of my skin made her shake, or maybe it was just me.

Her eyes opened as I massaged her breasts. "God, Sonny, I lay awake half the night waiting for you to come to my bed. I, after watching you fuck your sister, I was so, so, ugh, ugh." I pinched her nipples one after the other. She groaned, once each. "So I was horny. I wanted cock. God, how could you just leave me dangling like that? God, I wanted a man so badly last night." She wore just a robe around her naked body. "After what happened last time, I thought better of visiting on my own."

I bent into her and kissed her. She flowed into the kiss. My hands moved around her body and clasped her ass. I twisted us and lifted her awkwardly onto the counter. I felt the butter knife under one hand and only then thought about the discarded toast. One of her hands found my cock and directed me between her legs. She sat on the counter and received me between her knees as if blessing me.

"Oh, better late than never." She shifted forward, sliding her crotch against me, keeping the swell of her ass on the cabinet. I steadied us while her one hand aligned us, her pussy lips kissing me lightly. She sighed as my cock slid into her. Her body responded and she hunched forward, a self-contained motion since she only had leverage with one hand around my shoulders. It served. My cock penetrated her body and she grunted. I got both hands onto her ass and pulled her forward. We slid together like a shaft into a bushing. She was well oiled. I was well hard...well erect? I fit inside her just fine.

I pumped at her twice. For some reason my eyes opened and found that I had two minutes left before I had to leave if I was going to be on time for class. I stuffed my cock deep into her and after a brief hesitation, pulled out.

"What? God, Sonny, no. Don't." Norma panted.

I stepped out of her reach and returned my trousers to their normal state, except for the tent pole. "I have to go, Norma. I have class. I'll make it up to you."

She cocked her head. "Oh? How? You owe me big time for leaving me like this and for teasing me last night. If Charm returns before you do, I might sit on her face and then I'd not need you any more."

I grinned. "Good work if you can get it. Think a tongue is as good as a cock?"

She snarled at me and stuck out her tongue.

"Don't stick it out unless you're willing to share it." I chortled.

"Share it, I dare you." She looked so upset I lost my battle to leave with no more negotiation. "Do you know what a rail is? A sex rail I mean?" She couldn't and I was counting on that.

She shook her head, a glimmer of interested curiosity glittered in her dark eyes, the irises subsumed by the wide open pupils.

"I'll introduce you to a sex rail this afternoon. That ought to even you out." I meant make us even but the jumbled diction ended up serving just as well.

I scrambled for the door and just made the bus that would take me to school. I got settled in a seat and only then realized that I was picking up a fucking brand new car this afternoon. I felt a little twinge of regret that it wasn't getting some hotrod like Sammy had but a car of my own was pretty wonderful. I'd have to be the hotrod in the car and not depend on Detroit or Tokyo or Berlin.

Class went okay but I had a terrible time focusing. I seemed to be on a constant sexual high. The college girls kept looking at me and dipping their chin so they looked at me through their thin eye brows or past flopsy bangs. They all seemed to have a "come hither" look that distracted me. My cock was hard and I had a terrible time not walking around with a bowspirit all the time. I think the stars had aligned and I was destined to be aroused all week.

I got to three o'clock without getting slapped. I sidled through the world but I felt like I was coated in tingling goo that kept me tuned to everyone's erotic waves. I was crazy but not so much that I didn't know it. At three, I hopped another bus and after several transfers managed to get to the dealership. I had it in my head that I'd just saunter in, pick up a set of keys or two and roar out of the lot straight to a gas station. The reality was slightly different. Morrison had filled up the tank.

No one acknowledged me when I walked in. I felt invisible. Everyone seemed to look past me. Finally the receptionist got back to her desk and I told her who I was. I swear she'd been there last night. She stood up and got herself a cup of coffee and I recognized the ass. This was Janey. I had to rearrange Mr. Happy because I had this vision of poking into Janey from behind but not in her pussy. When a woman has a fine ass, you should ride it both ways, right?

Janey returned and sat down at her spindly little reception desk. She looked at me blandly and blinked a few times. "Oh yes, Mr. Duncan. You need to see Mr. Morrison."

"Okay." I started to leave but she stopped me.

"He's not here. He'll be back in a while."

I was miffed. "Where is that on the clock? I just want to pick up my car."

She nodded that sort of understanding nod you get from civil servants who are never going to change their stance about whatever you want them to change. Whatever it is, you won't get what you want. She looked not stubborn so much as bored with what I wanted. And then just like that I was invisible. I was sure I'd fucked her last night and it turns out I made no impression at all or so it seemed. Fuck, I need more practice.

"He is out." Janey said, looking at her computer screen, maybe she was talking to it, for all I could tell.

Shit. I thought. "I'll wait then." I said, reasonable as always.

I took a seat on one of those plastic chairs designed to make you prefer to stand. I had books with me and my computer so I went to work. An hour later, I needed a massage but I'd gotten one class prepared for tomorrow. Morrison sauntered in the way I had thought I was going to. He went right past me to the door to his office, opened it, closed it and that was that. I was invisible I decided. I did not understand what was happening so I went back to studying. Half an hour later he emerged and came over to me.

"Mr. Duncan, can you come back to my office?"

"What? Already? God, I just got my taproot down."

He rolled his eyes. "Just come on back and can the chatter."

No sense of humor I guess. I gathered up my stuff and put away my computer, assuming I'd be going soon. My ass hurt so much I was happy to stand but found I'd forgotten how. I staggered but made it to his office without falling down. I sat down and found a slightly padded seat that was infinitely better than the curved monstrosity that had reshaped my ass for the last hour and a half.

Morrison closed the door, locked it, and then went and sat behind his desk. For the longest time he just sat there and stared. He wasn't looking at me, just staring into space. I glanced over my shoulder to see what he was looking at and saw nothing but blank wall, which actually reflected his look pretty closely. I was about to say something when he finally spoke.

"I was a stupid, arrogant senior in high school when I knew her. When I turned eighteen, I thought I knew everything." He said without preamble. "We dated. I broke up with her right after we did it the first time. She took it hard but I never knew how much it mattered till last night." His eyes found a little focus and he looked over at me. "How did you come to be acquainted with Mrs. Fellows?"

For a moment I was confused, then remembered I had given that as Lydia Favors' name, to hide her identity. So much for being clever. This is why I don't lie so good, feeble memory. Also, his story did not match hers. I squinted, considering my options, ultimately deciding on meaningless precision. "Oh about five or six weeks. Since Christmas but I didn't meet her in the buff till somewhat later."

"You have sex with her often?"

I shrugged. "No often enough, truth be told."

"She says you own her, her and her daughter both."

I nodded, unwilling to argue with her view since I liked it from where I sat.

He heaved a big sigh and looked at the ceiling without lifting his chin. For a moment both pupils disappeared completely and his eyes appeared completely white. "Mr. Duncan, I do not pretend to understand what is going on here so I am just going to lay my cards on the table." He chuckled, a mirthless sound that seemed to clink on his teeth. "I run a car dealership and I am asking you think I am laying my cards on the table. That's rich." He eyes returned and he finally fixed them on me.

Wow. I felt real, finally.

"Mr. Duncan..."

"Hey, really, call me Sonny. What could it hurt?"

The big guy did not look like he was accustomed to being interrupted but he seemed to note it and then overlook it, avoiding making an issue of it as if an angel was sitting on my shoulder grading him.

He continued. "I just had a long, long lunch with your Mrs. Fellows. I tried to persuade her to go to the hotel and let me show her what Morrison can do in a bedroom but she refused. She resisted every attempt. Do you know how she refused me? What she said, over and over and over again?"

A light went on, accompanied by the warm glow of ownership. "She said, ask Sonny?"

The man's eyes flashed back to me. They seemed to wander when he wasn't speaking. He nodded then. "Precisely. She told me I had to ask you. She said she was yours and that you...you...god, she said you owned her and only you could give her away." The big man sat forward and steepled his hands and looked at me through the matrix his fingers formed. "So? I am wondering if we can make a deal."

I already had my car but this seemed something else entirely. "What sort of deal?"

"A, a little trade. Pussy for pussy." Something wound around and his eyes widened. He opened his desk drawer and tossed me two sets of keys with key fob. "There. Your car is ready. This is personal. Just you and me. I am not trying to hold you up using your car. Personal."

I waited, fiddling with the keys and feeling both curious and the urge to run out and drive off in my brand new car. I waited but the runaway urge throbbed in me like a sore tooth. I had a new car!

"I want her. I want Lydia Kinkaid, er Fellows. I knew here as Kinkaid back in the day. I want her in the worst way and to demonstrate that to you, I want to offer you something of greater value to me than you can possibly imagine. Just to show you my cards, though, if you make this trade, if you accept this trade, you'll be doing me a big favor, one I hope to return someday. Favors can come in handy."

I acknowledged that with a wag of my head. I was confused again, though because of his uses of the word, "favors". For a moment I thought he was telling me he knew Lydia's real name or she had corrected him or something. I decided that sort of precision wasn't necessary, at least not yet. I was burning to ask what he had in mind but resisted it. Well, for about two seconds. He hesitated and I burst into action. "What do you have in mind?" I felt the pressure release.

He grinned slightly but then his face slipped back into the car salesman's blank stare. "Here. Here are my cards. My one card. The card I am holding. I, I have a sister..." He looked around behind him and found an iPad and opened it. He fussed with it and then lay it on the far edge of his desk, in front of me.

I leaned forward. I saw a striking brunette in a slightly see-through blouse peering past bangs at the camera.

"She married stupid. He was twenty years older than she was and a banker. Our house, it was constant chaos. I had sports and that got me lots of options in life but she, Holly, that's my sister, she didn't and I, well, I was a selfish prick and abandoned her. I just ignored her and she ended up face down in this guys bed. He was a banker and staid, even boring. He was president of a bank and just getting divorced. Then 2008 came, his bank went bust and everything went to shit for them. Hell, I have been paying their mortgage for three years. He got depressed, crawled into a hole, pulled it in after him and disappeared. He sits and drinks beer all day and watches TV. Never moves. He probably has a cholesterol count of two thousand. He's fat and grunts when he wants something. Sis, she works two jobs and as you can see, she's fucking gorgeous. She is a night nurse at an old folks home, a long term care unit, unskilled but it pays. It gets her away from that fucking house. She also works as a real estate agent, hustling her ass in this housing market and that ain't easy, I'll tell you. She usually sleeps over at my house unless I have company. I can't go to her house or I'd assassinate that prick. She made me promise not to interfere."

Morrison stopped and cleared his throat. He looked uncomfortable.

I waited.

"I guess I'm about to interfere. She started with one of those married people dating sites, Sloppy Seconds or Better Late Than Never or whatever they are called these days. She went out with this guy and I ended up going over there and correcting his behavior. What a dick. He ruffied her. I doubt he'll try that again but she, she wants a...a sexual experience and I told her I'd help her out."

"So you are thinking of trading her to me for Mrs. Favors?" I asked, feeling like my mind was being bent around a railroad spike. I did not try to keep the incredulity out of my voice.

He looked confused for a moment. "Who?"

"Mrs. Favors. Oh, right. Mrs. Fellows. You want to trade your own sister to me for Mrs. Fellows?"

Morrison blushed, which on him looked more like a house fire. "I, I know this is weird but god, Mr. Duncan, you cannot imagine what it was like seeing Lydia doing the office last night. She, she loved it. I know her, or did once upon a time. I don't know what hold you have on her but she has no inclination to slip your restraints. She wants you to hand her over or she won't go, not willingly and that is all I want. I want to take her out and see if I can correct that mistake I made years ago when I was young and dumb." His eyes shifted to me but then slipped away like a sheet of greased plastic sliding off an iceberg. "Begging your pardon, I don't mean to cast aspersions. You, you don't seem to be afflicted with the same dumb disease I had when I was your age." He shook his head.

I did not grin but I wanted to. Despite that, the glee was in my voice even if my words denied it. "I do dumb differently I guess. It follows me around and smacks me when I'm not looking all the time."

"That might just be ignorance." Morrison said, his eyes finally lighting on me.

I did grin then. "I cannot tell the difference so maybe that's my disease."

"Maybe." He looked away and the moment of camaraderie vanished like a fart in a hurricane. "My sister..."

I tapped the iPad. "She's a looker."

Morrison's eyes came back to me and his lips got really thin. A moment later he relaxed. "I may be a car salesman but I prefer to make deals that are good for everyone. This helps me, I think you'd like a piece of my sister, Holly...if Lydia hasn't lowered her standards to fit you in...in...ah with her standards. It'd give Holly that sex buzz that is making her crazy and you get a shot at my sister."

That last phrase went all dark and foreboding, just an RCH short of being a warning.

"No thanks." I said. The proximity of this man's warning did not engage me to take the risk and try to blend with his "deal". I spoke so fast I did not really think it through. I mean, I just flinched away like I was touching a hot stove.

The man's face fell, like his dog just pushed its nose into a wood chipper.

"Shit." Morrison muttered. "Shit. I was hoping you'd go for that."

"Or what?"

The wheezy look in his eyes hardened and he saw me clearly it seemed to me. "Or nothing. I, I just wanted a shot at Lydia. I thought this would be good for us all."

"How is this good for Mrs. Favors?" I decided to correct the record. "Her name is Favors, not Fellows. I swapped out her name so your buddies out there wouldn't try to look her up on the Internet. So? How is this good for Mrs. Favors?"

"Oh. I didn't mention that did I? She wants to get her daughter a car. The..." his eyes sharpened. "You own the daughter too?"

I dissembled, some. "I don't think about it as owning anyone. Not like that. It sounds so, hmm, ugly, don't you think? I, we have an understanding and it includes me telling them who and when, where and how to fuck."

"Like last night?"

I shrugged. "Truthfully, cards on the table and all, that was mostly her idea. I, I brought her along just to have a pair of flashing thighs to distract you with. I had no idea you two had a connection."

"We don't. We did once but I fucked it up. We don't now but I want one." Suddenly the veneer thinned and I saw through it, like rice paper between you and a flame. "Jesus, having her last night, even like that...she was so wired, so wound up, nearly used up and still, god, still I felt it in my hair follicles, the few I still have. It has been forever since I felt my cock happy like that." He shook his head. He grinned a little wistfully, "Even if it was just a poke and run. I want to finish what I started and I think she wants that too, but she said I had to ask you. She said I had to make the deal with you."

I watched that big man shrink and I confess I felt a little sorry for him. Damn, it wasn't like I didn't have pussy flying at me from every quadrant of the universe. My "never turn down pussy" rule came into play. "What does your sister think about this?"

He looked at me and his face showed nothing but pure terror, terror I just did not understand, not till he laid his next card on the table.

"Fuck me, Sonny. She, let me explain about last week. She," he stopped talking. He looked around the room as though searching for something. "God. When she got over it, when she felt better, she came home from work and crawled in bed with me." He stopped and swallowed hard. "I was a asleep and I woke up feeling this naked body in bed with me. She tried to have sex with me!" He shuddered like the cold from outside had rushed in and crushed him. He looked at me. "My own sister! Can you imagine?" His face closed and he glared at me. His voice lowered and he realized what he was saying. "You can't tell anyone about this! Ever. She sucked my cock and I almost came before I woke up."

He seemed pretty eager to tell me about it. I wasn't sure if I was privileged or insulted.

"Things, things are really awful now. She won't stay at my house, won't even take my calls. I think she is a little crazed by how things are at her home. Living with someone depressed like John is, John Romelingame was once a princeling and now he's just a blob...that is making Holly lose her mind."

"I asked what she thinks about this, this arrangement?"

Seth looked over at me.

I could see the pain in his eyes and though it was in reality foreign to me, still I could understand it. He loved his sister and they almost crossed over into the shadowland where I was cavorting all dick happy and shit. I thought about just telling him to go for it but doing a sister is not for everyone. Clearly. I glanced down at the iPad. If that babe was trying to suck her brother's dick, she might just twist up enough to fit into my misty world. Then again, she just might not.

1...45678...14