All Comments on 'Extending the MILF List Ch. 13'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great writing

The most well written erotic story I have even read. Thanks for making this great entertaining series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Love you brought Jeb Wills back into the story line and got him and Sonny fucking his Mistress, with Sonny dominating the mistress.

colddieselcolddieselabout 8 years ago
Erotic Soap?

I am beginning to have one or two misgivings about this story. Over Christmas/New year I re-read the lot from chapter 1 of Making through Sharing to Extending, chapter 10. My initial opinion was that chapter 10 was good but I am having second thoughts. The stand off with DD Hamilton was at least partially resolved, but in hindsight maybe that was too soon. I know that many fans disliked the fact that she gave at least as good as she got, but the spice that she brought to the story because Sonny could not always get his own way has now largely gone. The last couple of chapters has largely been Sonny porking whatever orifice is next in line, without the overall arc of the story moving forward much. Sonny as sex god, as someone suggested, is frankly, a bit tedious. I hope that I am wrong but the fact that there are so many unresolved components to the story make it seem it's not going anywhere except the next sex scene.

Having said that, one or two specific comments. The introduction of (the 5 out of 8 vowels!) Tia Maria, gives the opportunity to move the Wills family from centre stage. The newly assertive Chris can perhaps put his would be Dominant step mom on the rail- after a vigorous paddling or belting of her ass whilst Jeb/Jacob/Bill does his marital duty by Laura at the other end. Some consolation for Chris perhaps for his apparent loss of the monopoly on Tawny.

I guess DD and Brent will be reporting back on their encounter. It might be fun if DD claimed a new found commitment to 'supersizing' and made invidious comments to Sonny. Sonny is much more entertaining with a challenge to sort out rather than dealing with a conveyor belt of willing pussy.

Landon seems to have slipped out of the story of late. He firstly has to sell his fiancee and mother, but as Darlene owes Sonny and Landon has to do DD duty, there might also be potential for a foursome there.. Given Landon's role as erstwhile leader of the lads Contrasting might also consider having Sonny delegate the role of Manager/Pimp of the milfs on behalf of Alyssa.

Sonny will have to get busy interviewing soon - and for some reason I suspect that DD might be a candidate.

A gentle hint that Ellen may be thinking Sammy a little too young? And Sammy and Sam have to double team Melissa sometime. Dunno quite where Ahmay fits in, bit more action to look forward to there - or she might get a bit boring.

I can't figure out where the Borland, Mr C, Sydney, Jeb strand is going but there are obvious opportunites for paths to cross and conflicts to encountered and resolved.

And then there are the Sisters. Mebbe it would be an opportunity for Sonny to lose a bit of control there - so that he has to scheme his way back.

I haven't even thought about the Favors, Aunt Norma and Mrs Olivetti (Was that her name?) plus the PBK women or Annie's niece.

Conclusion. Still a first rate yarn but a few loose ends need tidying up for the story to progress and avoid becoming fuck episode number 97.

Keep 'em coming.

ContrastingContrastingabout 8 years agoAuthor
to ColdDiesel from the author

Good Comments about slipping into a soap opera. That is the challenge, indeed and the conveyor belt aspect is a danger. We'll see what develops. The many loose ends need to be tied up but I confess, new women keep appearing who just need included. Keeping it from turning into a grinder is the point. Time will tell. Thanks always for the comments, I shall take the caution to heart. Regards, -C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This whole thing with Tia Maria was ok till the part where Jeb wants to put her in the house with Laura and to be the dom. I personally hope theres some way you get out of that or something. I just don't think it fits in really, just seems a bit weird.

Outside of that I've loved the entire series so far and I hope you can keep it going just as good. GL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Jeb Willis???

Not a fan of this being added...

ContrastingContrastingabout 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Jeb Wills

I have something in mind, so bear with me and see if it works. Jeb won't be what you think he is in the story, but including him adds a little texture so every story isn't like the last. Thanks for the comment though. -C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loose ends

I agree you need to pull it together before you move on but still a good yarn

SnowRevolSnowRevolabout 8 years ago
Major Sidetrack Fapp n'Go

Sadly was great story with plenty of sex but last few chapters have been almost nothing but fap and go. Kept seeing places to push what was already there, like the interview, the other mistresses/daughters(thought there was more then just the 3/4 wives and one daughter) the Actual Owner/head of Alissa(I think, kinda braindead) Law Firm, Peters or such, the Perfection of DD's being over smart and afraid that Sex will make her lose the will for school, Perfect set up for the Lay Down Assistant, smart enough to keep up and well willing and Loving to be used everywhere by anyone(Strange!). With the Money hes now making and will be, and His Harem being Reality he almost needs to make/buy a Place specificly for all his ladies to have a Place (most shared some not) to set up and where they can meet/arrange with little to no worries about unknowning family lol. tho it seems almost all the Families know now. Ohh and we are STILL missing Annie/Anne's Niece/Step-Daughter/Sister or what ever she was moving into the Condo he Took from the Asses of Law for him to Ponder over and Use. Pixie Leaving is actualy a great idea to me, An Amazing Experience, but one that wont happen again unless he starts majorly Traveling lol.

Either Way Keep it up but please leave the fap'n'go behind enough to focus more on story.

Ohh and that Reminds me, Why is Sonny Blacking out EVERY TIME HE CUMS! He Needs to figure it out or see a doctor!

-Revol

ishtatishtatover 7 years ago
On being a pedant!

Jeb Wills? Isn't he the same character who as Laura's husband in chapter 3 of "Making the Milf List " was known as Mr "Anthony Wills" and somewhere else - also early in the saga, as Tony?

Alright, I'm being a smartass, mebbe Laura knows him as Anthony and Tia Maria as Jeb/Jacob. I like his inclusion; the initially 'awkward fit' characters usually turn out to be the more interesting.

Good work, my plane is just about to take off so that's all for now.

ContrastingContrastingover 7 years agoAuthor
Caught me...

Yes, Jeb Wills was early on confused with Anthony (Tony) Clark and I did not catch it in the edit. I seemed to want to name all the husbands "Tony", for which I have no logical or psychological explanation. Pardon please the early confusion as I was still learning how to keep characters straight, names and all. I was learning to edit my own work and have gotten more fastidious (I believe and hope) in maintaining this consistency, though, in melancholy fact, it does slow down the production...a trade off it seems. -C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
interesting

Very interesting the way you show people manipulating other people mostly for the sex. And yet our main character, Sonny, is considerate and almost insatiable.

Fun to read and see how the underlying plots work out.

Keep it up that's what Sonny does!

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman4 months ago

Dragged on too long and now just seems to be going in circles. Shame, was a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous