All Comments on 'Extending the MILF List Ch. 15'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 8 years ago
Plot error

After Sonny gives Laura to Marie, Marie takes Laura out of the room, then you have Marie with Brent, and then Marie and Laura come to the doorway. Is Marie in two places, or was Brent fucking someone else and you got the names mixed up? Other than that, this chapter seemed much better, proof-reading-wise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

What happened with Aunt Norma and Mrs. Kingston?

I know from reading the comments made by other authors on this site that writing orgies is the most difficult type of scene to write for erotic literature, because not only do you have to keep track of everyone, but you also try to make it sound erotic and not just sex by the numbers.

Good job, I don't think I could have done any better.

Also, just my personal preference, but I would have had Sonny sleep with Dahlia, rewarding his middle sister for helping him run the orgy, but hey like Chris said this is your show and I am just one of those receiving the bounty you give to us, your readers. Thank you.

ramjet86ramjet86almost 8 years ago
Keep up the great work!

This by far is my favorite series on the site and it always amazes me how you are able to weave so many characters and subplots together. Keep up the great work and I look forward to many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good story

I enjoy this series very much ...thank you

prop69prop69almost 8 years ago
My favorite story

I will write more on yahoo. this fucking computer lost more

oufanaticoufanaticalmost 8 years ago
Awesome job!

By far my favorite series on Literotica! Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

kuhpa01kuhpa01almost 8 years ago
Five Star Cluster Fuck

Sounds odd, but that is what it was.

The "normal" air-tight process, the five guys and a "Fluffer" doing one woman, is complex enough. But then you expanded it to six guys trying to do two women, with multiple on-looker/distraction women. It is no wonder that it spun rapidly out of Sonny's control.

Are you seeing a therapist about your mental state? I think it must require a "special" mind to come up with this convoluted story plot line.

But wait! There's more!

Not only are you still extending the MILF list, but also, you somehow manage to continue building your American Harem. Meanwhile, yet a third amazing story unfolds on a different plane of your mental world.

I salute your genius or madness, whichever turns out to be the case, and eagerly await the next installment of your stories.

srbh96srbh96over 7 years ago
I'm hooked!

Read the whole series, from making the MILF list to this chapter in a few days. Eagerly waiting for updates. Can you give us dates....like a schedule of when you will be posting new chapters? Doesn't have to be exact. Just a rough idea of the particular months...keep up the good work!

ishtatishtatover 7 years ago
!

Just got back from a 10 week trip overseas, mainly business but some for pleasure. During the trip I re-read the whole saga from Chapter one of 'Making' through to chapter 15 of 'Extending.' I got a surprising amount more out of the re-read than I expected, but will leave any analysis for now - the story can go so many different ways. I look forward to the next chapter confident that it will entertain and challenge like its predecessors. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This should be in sci-fi

Marie took Laura to another room.

Brent sat Marie on his big cock.

Georgia screamed, Laua and Marie popped their heads round the door.

To explain: Marie left the room but was still in the room for Brent to use, she had not come back and did not until later, still with Laura.

Marie has a time machine, or she is an alien with the ability to be in two places at the same time, therefore Sci-fi. :) :)

To do, not due; I do things but my lbrary book is due back next week.

I feel the repetitive stutter at the start of sentences is overdone. If limited to one or two characters it would make the sense of those chacters stronger; when spread around indiscriminately it weakens all characters.

There are others and the reading would be pleasanter if corrected.:)

Thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous