Extending the MILF List Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude, you going to say something? You called me." Sammy voice quivered a little.

"Five tomorrow." I said softly.

"Oh god, okay. You, me and Ellen?"

I nodded but then said "yes". I was suddenly wondering if Ellen had told him about her day yet.

"Ellen's here." I said, hearing the almost apology in my tone.

"Yeah, I know. She texted me that you had an adventure for her."

"You mind?"

"I want Tawny. I mean, I want her ass. For real."

"We negotiating?"

Sammy chuckled.

"How much sense does that make? If Ellen Collier wanted to take on a basketball team, she'd give me a play by play from the three point line but never ask permission. So, no. We aren't swapping tales or tail either one." He went silent. "Is Aunt Melissa really coming in tomorrow."

"Yeah. I thought we should introduce Ellen to her. I have a couple more I'd like to include, I'll know more tomorrow, by tomorrow. Ellen isn't going home tonight or to work tomorrow."

"One of those things, then. Good. I like having the bed all to myself. I'll get some studying done."

"See you tomorrow then?" I still felt weird. "Listen, about Ellen..."

"Sonny, she is her own woman. Do you get that?"

"I know but you're my friend..."

"I know but I don't own her and god knows she can't own me. We'd all be nuts to hand off our asses to one woman with you around. You always order too much from the menu and need help cleaning it up. Landon's over there too, right? He called me and made sure I knew he was going to do Ellen." He sighed. "Sounds fun. Have a good time. Tell her...tell her to scream loud." He sounded wistful. "I might be nuts but handing her off to you makes her crazy and I love to see her crazy."

"She might be used up by the time you get here tomorrow." I hadn't decided if we'd use the apartment or if we'd stay in my room here at the Sparrow another night. Depended on what happened next.

"Ellen Collier? Used up? I doubt you'd be up to it." Sammy chortled then. "See you tomorrow." He rang off.

I grinned. I sobered immediately. I'd nearly forgotten. If Messy Melissa hadn't texted me her arrival time...that would have been bad. I sighed with relief and made my way back to the booth. Man was it cold there! The phone had nearly a quarter charge. I dug around in the glove box for the AC charger. I found the folder with my PI license in it. I fingered it, thinking if I needed it but ultimately left it were it was. I turned off the car and sprinted into the hotel. My god it was cold. Igloo cold. The wind had picked up and the clouds cleared. The night was crystal clear, perfect to freeze your balls off.

I sauntered into the restaurant. The Traver's girls were still sitting where they had been. That heartened me. I walked over to their booth and stood at the end of the table looking from one to the other. Imogen looked up at me and Miriam stared at her mother. I didn't speak. They didn't speak. I did notice, however, that Imogen wore her copper collar. Her daughter didn't. Finally, I broke the silence.

"So? How was shopping?"

Miriam didn't look at me but spoke to her mother.

"So? Are you going to tell him? We agreed we should." Miriam said, her voice low and careful.

"Tell me what?" I muttered.

"Why don't you sit, Mr. Duncan. I know you'll wish you had in a moment. Sit by Miriam. You will surely have her later, I think. Me too, don't you know."

Odd.

I didn't sit down. I gestured for her to speak, feeling the vaguest impatience to have them both. The afternoon mother-daughter aperitif had whetted my appetite.

"So, Mr. Duncan, I don't know what Hassum told you but what we told you the other night wasn't true, not correct."

I huffed a little but then grinned.

"Like Miri isn't fucking her father?" I asked, letting the lurid skepticism paint the words in the air.

"No, I mean, Miri is fucking Rictor. Sit, this will be easier for you if you sit." Imogen said.

Curiosity made me sit. Miriam didn't move over so I had to push at her to get enough room to get both cheeks into the booth seat. I liked making room that way. I settled, steepled my hands and looked around them at Mrs. Travers.

"Mr. Duncan, we agreed we'd tell you the truth. After last night, we owe you that."

"Owe me? Owe me what?"

Imogen smiled.

"After that performance, we agreed that continuing to lie to you would just confuse the matter and accomplish nothing."

"Okay. Lie about what?"

"We aren't mother and daughter. Miriam is fucking Travers and I am what I said I am but she isn't my daughter."

Pardon me but I was skeptical. Real skeptical, oh, and disappointed. I wanted to argue her out of that assertion but decided that I had little means to ascertain the truth. The truth was in the hard cock sliding into a wet pussy. I waited. No one spoke until I did but I waited to see if one of them was bursting with more confessions. When neither of them spoke, I sort of shrugged, like I always do when it becomes apparent I am working with less than the whole book of data. I focused on what mattered, pussy. So far, theirs was still on offer and I wanted to honor that offer by getting on her. Both of them.

"So what? Do you all think that changes anything? We're still going upstairs and I and another man are going to demonstrate how a woman can take two men at the same time. When we are done, Mrs. Travers, we are going to offer you the chance for the same experience. Take it or leave it. If you are really a pro, this won't matter too much to you I suppose but if you are really Imogen Travers, then it might. Might." I put my hands down, moving one onto Miriam's bare thigh close by. She twitched a little but otherwise didn't move or respond.

"Mr. Duncan, I am Imogen Travers and this woman is having sex with my husband. I am a lesbian but," here she glanced at Miriam and I got the feeling I was getting more propaganda. "...I do want to have sex with you, and your friend. I have been masquerading as a lesbian to maintain a relationship with my husband that our daughter would not misunderstand. As I explained to you, I have an interest in keeping him happy and that means away from our daughter. This woman is helping my cause by having sex with him. He thought he could finesse the situation and not jeopardize his standing with our daughter. I don't matter to him, clearly. Our daughter does matter to both of us." Here she stopped.

I cleared my throat.

"So now you're telling me she isn't your mother?" I crossed the wires, looking at Imogen and addressing myself to Miriam who hadn't been speaking at all.

Miriam nodded. She smiled primly.

"Are you a hooker? And by hooker I mean are you a pro?" I was looking at Miriam now. She hardly looked like a hooker but then my experience was limited, limited to well, I guess, Darlene if you get right down to it and I thought she was a normal eighteen year old student. This went through my head. For a moment, I hesitated.

"That's right, Mr. Duncan. I'm not a hooker." Miriam said. "I am the daughter of a friend, a woman who has been having sex with Mrs. Travers here and, when they asked me to fill in, or as it were, allow you to fill me in, I agreed because I am having sex with Mr. Travers. He thinks its funny to fuck a lesbian's daughter. He's a bit twisted."

"Yes. He is." I agreed. I meant illogical though because I failed to see how fucking the daughter of a lesbian was funny. Then the light went on. "Oh." I muttered. I looked over at Mrs. Travers and then back at Miriam. I smiled, understanding flitting around in my mind like a frantic sparrow in a figurine shop. "You are fucking her husband and she is here to have sex with two men. You, you want to have sex with your mother and so if you have sex with Mrs. Travers, then you'd be a step closer. Do I have that right?" I shook my head. "Please don't tell me you did it for so pedestrian a reason as a simple shopping spree." I halted, thinking that at least two of my sisters would have been glutted on that offer.

Miriam smiled at me, this time less frosty, more warmth.

"You have no idea how close you are to the truth." She said.

I grinned.

"I believe that's why we're talking."

"I agreed to come along and witness her having sex with two men but she has to have sex with me, you know, to keep me quiet, to keep me from telling Mr. Travers that she isn't really a lesbian. Oh, and of course her daughter wouldn't want to know either." Miriam sounded so very logical.

I shook my head. It hurt. This, layered on the other lies, made a hot mess of squirming snakes all hissing wisdom into Eve's ear. My god, what if there wasn't one snake in Eden but a dozen or hundreds, all jabbering their view of what was true from the dust?

"Have you run a tab?"

Mrs. Travers shook her head.

"We are paid up." She said.

I stood up.

"Then come along. No sense in wasting time." I left them to make their own way out of the booth, walking resolutely towards the elevator and Ellen Collier. She suddenly seemed so lusciously simple that I wanted to run and maybe lose them in the crowd. I didn't and I didn't. Despite the cluttered crowd at the elevators, they squeezed onto the lift and rode with me to floor eighteen and let me push between them before they made the move to exit.

I didn't speak but walked down the hall to the suite, punched in the card and opened the door. I stopped to listen.

Silence.

That boded ill. I turned to the right bedroom and saw Ellen's ankles on the floor. I held my breath and heard the labored but gentle puffing and the slick slurping of a mouth, which I supposed had to be on a cock. I moved deeper into the suite and yes, Ellen was blowing Landon on the bed. Her head bobbed up and down on his cock. He was naked on the bed, laying on his back, an arm over his eyes and the other flung out to the side. Ellen's tight red hair cut bobbed up and down over his crotch. She had a hand on his cock and another under his ass. I felt the Travers women cluster up behind me.

"Oh my." Imogen Travers whispered. "We seem to be arriving late."

Landon groaned then. His arm moved and his his ass jerked up, poking Ellen with his cock, he peered past her at the three of us and he erupted. Ellen released his cock, pushed her head down onto it and sucked hard. Since she was naked too, and her hair was shorn short, we could see the constricting action of her throat as she gulped Landon's cum. He put a hand to the back of her head and held her in place, pumping against her face while she sucked and slurped around his cock.

"Fucking dog." Miriam muttered. "Unless that guy is deformed, she has skills."

Landon bucked one more time and then he dropped back onto the bed.

"Holy shit, girl, you can suck cock." His voice strained to get the words out, without slurring them together. He spoke slowly like he thought she didn't understand English. I think it was the brain freeze induced by the very fine orgasm she'd sucked out of him.

Ellen backed her head off his cock with a loud slurp and sat back on her heels.

"I told you I'd make you come and I didn't spit. Now you owe me."

Shit, I thought, what the hell did these two wager? My imagination got up and danced around, from jealousy mind you but also curiosity.

I ignored the Travers women. I stepped into the room and began to undress.

Ellen turned her head and watched me disrobe, regarding me like a chef studies a prime cut of meat. When I was naked she looked away.

"Did you bring lube?" I asked.

She looked back at me and her eyes nicked past me, switching as they went by. She swallowed and I supposed she was swallowing some smart ass comment.

"I did. Shall I get it?"

I ignored her. Duh. Another stupid question.

"Landon, dude, what do you want?"

Landon lifted his head and stared down his body, not moving anything else. I swear his eyes were wobbling in circles but in different directions but thinking back it's more likely my cartoon imagination.

"Want? What have you got?" He asked.

"I mean, you want her pussy or the ass?"

"Oh. Oh, right." He struggled to sit up. His cock bobbed before him. "Ass or pussy? If I fuck her in the ass...the ass. Yep, the ass." He groaned and flopped back onto the bed. "Christ, surely there isn't room for a fuck and a fart in her pelvic carriage is there?" He groaned and put his hands over his face. He dropped them and looked at me. "Do you really think you can get two cocks in her below the waist and not split her open."

"Coward." Ellen said. She'd found her bag and held a very stylish blue glass jar that looked like a genie's left shoe in one hand. She looked at me. "See. I told you. Guys always talk a big game but when it comes down to it they think I have a cigar clipper here and my ass would convert their eight inches into six inches if I sneezed even a little. An orgasm might make them a divot short of having a pussy." She grinned a rapacious, evil little grin. "Oh, hello. You the audience?" Her eyes had shifted to the two women with me.

I looked to either side at the Travers women, I wasn't buying their latest account of anything. I thought about introducing everyone but was uncertain what to say about the Travers two so I just gestured at the bed. Ellen looked confused.

"He gets the ass. Get on the bed."

"Why? Unless I miss my guess, you should be on your back."

I smiled my most unctuous smile.

"I thought I'd give you a little something to relax with, before we double-teamed you."

"Oh. Oh! Of course, of course." She went over to Landon and bumped his bare leg still bent over the edge of the bed. "Move it, Lummox. Sonny wants a taste of Ellen. I know what he's thinking. Get me all wound up and then bang, I'll come the minute I feel his pickle in my little sandwich." She laid a finger against her cheek. "By god, I bet he's right. Move it buster. Sonny has business to attend to."

Landon sat up, rolled to the side and off the end of the bed to his knees. He struggled to stand and then went over to the easy chair by the window and sat down. He looked at me through bleary eyes. I wanted to see that look in Ellen's eyes before I mounted her. I felt the eyes on me, the growing interest, the lush lust emanating from the Travers women. Story or no story, lies and truth, the only thing that mattered in that moment was the anticipation of feeling Ellen's little snapper clamping down on my cock as I pushed into her, but first, I wanted to make her eyes wobble. I liked my lips and she goggled at me for a moment.

Ellen sat on the bed and flopped down onto her back. Her legs opened and she presented me with her pussy, decorated with a garland of shiny red curls. I got to my knees and moved between her legs. I felt her tense.

"Shit, Sonny, your fucking hands are cold."

"Hold still, I'll warm them up." I ran them up her thighs to her pussy and caressed the bright pink folds that appeared below the tuft of red hair. I found her wet. I searched with my chilled finger and she shivered when I pushed it into her body.

"Oh god of the Andes!" Ellen moaned. "You have no idea how horny I am right now." Her head lifted and she looked down the lean contours of her body at me. "Well, maybe you do. It is all your doing after all." She chortled and lay back.

I'd been listening to see if the Travers women would speak. Neither made a peep or a squeak or any sound at all. I had to look around to see if they'd run away. They stood just inside the door, their shoulders against each lintel of the door, their hips jutting out like someone had leaned them against the wall and left them there and neither had the will or the strength to correct their positions.

Miriam wore a short, pleated skirt with her white blouse that looked silk but could have been satin for all I knew. Imogen wore a tight business skirt, navy and pinstriped, that stopped midway down her thigh, long enough to hide if she wore stockings or pantyhose. Her blouse was like Miriam's, as if they got a two for one deal. The blouses were loose across the breasts, sagging and gaping to show cleavage and skin with no sign of a bra on either woman. Both wore black high heels that stressed their calves. Both were staring at me. I found I wanted one of them to say something but neither spoke. Miriam did lick her lips, though, so I know she at least was still conscious. I turned my attention to Ellen's little puffed muff.

When I kissed her, her whole body tensed. Her hips rocked forward and then popped back, thrusting her pussy against my lips. I licked down and then up her pussy, then searched around for the entrance to her slight body. I found it. Ellen hissed as I pushed my tongue into her. I wiggled around inside her, feeling the slick rills of her interior rumple and twitch as my tongue pushed deeper. Down through the lush, wet pussy I pushed my tongue, piercing her deeply.

"Oh Christ in a bucket!" Ellen barked. "God, Sonny, oh god!"

I covered her pussy with my mouth and sucked at her, pulling the pursed ridges of her pussy lips together into my mouth, around my tongue. She twitched, her pussy tried to clamp down on my tongue which is a little like trying to pick up linguine with chop sticks. She did pop me out of her, so tight was her pussy on my tongue. I lapped at her pussy lips and then went searching through the fine red pubic hair for her clit. She jumped when I found it. I laved it with my tongue and then kissed and sucked at it until her hands found my ears and pulled my face out of her crotch.

"Jesus, Sonny, why don't you fuck me now? I promise you do and I'll come like a geyser. Honest. God, oh my god, please put your cock in me!"

She seemed really serious. I sat back and looked up at her. Her nipples and aureoles looked nearly pink, nearly matching her hair in fact. Her nipples stood up and she groaned when her own hands found them and pinched them, hard. It took a moment for her to feel my eyes on her, or more likely notice my tongue wasn't in her any longer. Her eyes opened and she looked down her body at me, between her fists pinching her nipples. Finding me staring at her, her hands flicked away and she pressed her palms back onto the bed.

I rose up between her legs and crawled slowly up her body until I could reach one nipple. I fit my lips over it, sucked hard and then bit down on it with my front teeth. Ellen screamed but she didn't move, not a muscles, not a follicle. She lay under me panting between gouts of sound erupting out of her chest. I moved to the other nipple and licked over it. Ellen gasped, her breath tore out of her in great ragged trills, like an ogre playing Pan's pipes. Ever so often her teeth clicked together.

My hand slithered under the small of her back and I carried her back onto the bed, and then turned her to lay lengthwise as intended. I heard a dull thump and realized the glass lube bottle had rolled off onto the carpet.

"God, Sonny, fuck me!" Ellen whispered. Her face was red, her eyes glittered in the scarlet of her skin. "My god, I am so hot. I feel like my skin is way too tight. Don't wait. Fuck me!"

"What's the magic word?" I asked from my place hovering over her now red nipple.

"Fuck you, Sonny." Ellen spat at me.

"Close enough." I muttered.

I bit down on her nipple. Her back arched, which seemed weird because that only pushed her chest against my face the harder. Her hips rose and then they jerked under me. Her legs were wide so I felt the maw of her pussy licking at my middle, giving my chest a great, open-mouthed wet kiss. She ground herself against me as best she could but without much satisfaction.

I released her tortured nipple and kissed up to the side of her neck. I latched onto the side of her neck, just below the jaw line. She went still. I felt her hands trill down my body and her shoulder hunched under me. Her hands found my cock and bent it around so that it was position between us. I lifted up, she directed the spongy cap to her pussy and then one hand moved to my back and pushed down on it. I groaned and thrust down into her body. Her pussy flowered and I dropped into her like an elevator in freefall. I didn't stop until her pubic bone kissed mine.