Extending the MILF List Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fucking god!" Ellen groaned, her body bucked under me, thrashing and jerking as her orgasm overran her position and turned her into a miasma of sensation. She was as good as her word. Buried in her, I felt her pussy clasp around my cock and relax, tighten and release, distinct actions. I pulled back and rammed into her, hammering her down onto the bed. Her body responded again, jerking up under me, grinding her pussy up onto my cock. I felt the surge of pleasure, buried in the woman as I was, but I pulled back, her body slurped as I withdrew from her.

I flopped over onto my back beside her. For a moment, we both lay there panting and gasping for air. After she mastered her breathing, Ellen sat up and turned onto her hands and knees over me, getting astride my thigh.

"Pillows." Landon said from far outside my eyesight.

"Oh, right."

"I think the lube rolled onto the floor. It, the bottle isn't breakable was it?" I said, my voice a shadow of its usual self.

"Not, breakable." Ellen grunted. She had her hand around my cock and was focused on planting herself back onto it. She succeeded in finding the proper approach and sank down on me, impaling herself on my cock with a shuddering groan. Down, down, down the shaft she settled. She seemed well oiled but despite that, her body seemed unwilling to accept me. I wondered at her ass, if she'd truly be able to take a cock in the ass. My god, she was tight and fine but I had a twinge about putting her in this position. She lifted her ass and screwed her body down onto my cock and I realized she'd actually put herself in this position. I should presume she knew what she was doing, or at least she knew what she wanted and she clearly wanted cock, fore and aft.

Her hips jiggered a little, searching for more length to fill the last bit of space inside her body with cock. She went still, her hands holding to my shoulders, her back bowed over me and her head bent down. I was looking at the top of her head. She lifted her ass and pounded it down, driving my cock up into her with some force. She sighed.

"There it is. I am a crescent cunt. I fit every cock, I swear." Her voice was strained. Her head lifted. She looked at me and I swear her green eyes glittered electric blue but I am sure I was hallucinating. Eyes fixed on me, she muttered, "he's right. Pillows."

I felt the bed move and presumed Landon was close by. I relaxed a little and then let the woman mounted on my cock get us arranged. I ended up draped over two or three pillows with my crotch at the peak and Ellen riding placidly on my cock. I think she cycled through lubing us with her internal oils because she'd get really tight and then she twitched and loosened around me. I felt it as heat, wet heat that flowed around me and then out of her onto my abdomen. She squelched as she rode me.

"Here." Miriam's voice surprised me. I turned my head to find her holding the blue bottle of lube. She extended it and Landon's hand and arm appeared and took it. I closed my eyes and held still. I felt Ellen lift up a little but then she put her hands on the bed beside my head and leaned down the incline of my chest. She kissed the point of my chin and then my lips. Her pussy lifted off me a little and I felt her tense up. It was surreal. I swear I felt Landon's finger inserting into her ass. She groaned, the sound seeming to be a percussion from her ribs rather than an utterance from her lips. She used one hand to turn my head and she kissed me. Her mouth was open and her tongue tangled with mine, vying for position and exploring in such a way as to elicit shivers and tingling goodness everywhere it touched.

I reached down her sides, found her thighs and pulled at them. I felt her bend her lower back, lifting her ass, which pulled her pussy up my cock. I felt the bed shift and Ellen groaned into my mouth. She grunted and then her body jerked. She mastered herself and I felt her rock back. For a moment, I thought I'd lose her, lose the penetration of her. I groaned and pulled at her spare thighs. She crunched down onto my cock. I felt the stress in her body. My hands moved up to her ass. I felt the heat from Landon's body. I grasped Ellen's small ass cheeks and pulled them apart. She groaned and her knees scrabbled for a moment beside me before clasping against my hips.

Ellen's body shifted, it shook, it bucked and she cried out, shaking my lips loose from hers to allow the sound out into the world.

"Oh, oh my god, he's pushing his cock into my ass!" Amazement littered her voice. Little sparks of excitement flickered in her eyes. She stared down at me, concentrating. Her body quivered and then jiggered forward, eased back and then bucked forward again. I felt Landon's body against her, smashing her between us. I moved my hands down to her knees and held her in place, astride me, pierced by my cock, a still target for Landon's probing cock. Her ass moved up and back, slight hints of movement seeking the pleasure it caused. I felt the strain in her body as she sought to push herself hard onto Landon's cock. I arched my back as best I could, pushing into her from below. She strained, she gasped. She bucked, she shook.

"So, so, so full of cock!" Ellen whispered. Her forehead rested on my collar bone. I felt Landon begin to fuck her. Her spare body seemed to amplify the cavitations. Ellen groaned and inhaled in rhythm as her body rocked forward and then eased back as Landon fucked her, pushing deep into her ass over and over. I felt her feeling those many sensations, the clutching reaction of her pussy mounted on my cock as Landon's prick pistoned in and out of her ass. She went still and just let him fuck her before shivering into a subtle but unmistakable climax. Her hips jerked between us and that made her breath catch. For a long moment she didn't breathe at all but then it spewed out of her, hot on my skin. Then she'd hold her breath again and then after a couple cycles in the ass and back out, she'd remember to breathe again and exhale. This left her deprived of air and panting after a while.

"Oh god, what an ass!" Landon growled behind her. I had hold of Ellen's legs, my hands hooked behind her knees. She was mounted on me with very little ability to move or avoid the cock penetrating her ass. She clung to me, shivering at first but then quaking as each new sensation swept through her.

"Oh Christ in a casket!" She muttered, "come, come, coming!" Her announcement seemed to release her. Her body clinched down on my cock and she bucked and bucked. Landon was hammering at her ass hard by now, jamming her ever tighter onto my cock, shoving it deeper and deeper into her. It seemed impossible but she seemed to slide down my cock a little more as the orgasm released her control of her muscles and her pose itself. Landon's thrusts increased and each time he rammed down into her, it felt like she was ratcheted down another millimeter onto my hard cock. Her pussy pulsed as she climaxed, a continuous stream of crushing convulsions that left her gasping for air, her body throbbing between us, double penetrated and ecstatic. Finally, she lay down on me, arched her ass and let Landon hammer into her, crushing her between us.

"Two cocks." Her voice held wonder and tension. I heard her grind her teeth. Landon slammed against her and held still, shimmying slightly as, I presumed, he poured his cum into her ass.

"Oh god, oh god, so good!" Landon muttered. A moment later, he was still, panting over her back. I opened my eyes and found him staring at us down her bent spine. He pushed back with his hands and withdrew his cock from her ass with a dull, wet pop. He toppled out of sight onto the bed beside us.

I immediately grasped Ellen by the ass, rose up under her and slid off the pillows, turning her as I did so. We landed on the bed on our sides. With knees and elbows I rotated Ellen onto her back. She moaned as I got us positioned and clutched me with her legs in preparation for the next pounding. I pounded her. I hammered down into her as hard as I could and for a couple cycles I thought I'd never come. After another four or five cycles into her incredibly hot pussy, I felt it, the first spasms of orgasm slipping down my spine. When it got to my ass, I came. I ground us together. Ellen gasped and suddenly bucked under me. I think this edition of her climax surprised her.

"My ass, my god, I've been fucked in the ass and, and it...oh god, Sonny, fuck me!" Her voice rippled around me. I accelerated, trying to get as much cock into her before I lost my way and overflowed. I did. The orgasm fell on me like a bucket of cold water that leaves you gasping in a hot afternoon. My body tensed so hard and so fast it pained me. I tried to relax but my ass was jerking between Ellen's legs, grinding us together. She groaned while I punched my cock into her over and over again.

My orgasm unwound and wound down. After what seemed like a couple weeks with no weekends, I ran down, finally settling between Ellen's splayed legs.

She was panting.

I was panting.

I opened my eyes. I was face down on the bed beside her. I struggled to my elbows and then slid off of her onto my side against her slender body. My cock pulled free of her socket, trailing cum along her leg. She turned her head and kissed my chin. I bent down and we kissed briefly.

"Good lord, that was amazing." Imogen's voice pried my attention away from Ellen.

"Yes, it was. Jealous?" That was Miriam. "Still sure you want that?"

"Of course. Don't you?" Imogen's voice was tense, tinny and a bit tremulous.

"Me? Fuck me with a queue, I didn't know that was an option. Is it?" Miriam asked.

I tried to laugh but didn't have the breath to spare.

For a while, no one moved. I opened my eyes and found the Travers women, or whoever they were, standing right where I'd left them, just staring at us. I felt Landon rather than saw him, moving around on the other side of Ellen. I got off the bed and staggered into the bath and turned on the shower. I rinsed and then just stood under the water, blessing civilization for hot running water and letting my mind slowly rev back up to where I had conscious thoughts again.

Imogen wanted that. I had to see if she was still in the market for a double penetration. Toweled off, I opened the door to the bedroom. I heard Ellen first. She was in the midst of a very intense orgasm, at least it sounded that way to me. She wasn't talking. Her voice warbled and shook but she was all tensed up, making little sounds as though her voice was shut off and couldn't make words. I thought it was that she was into whatever was going on but when I poked my head into the room, I realized it was because Landon was kissing her.

When he noticed me, he got up.

"I need a good scrubbing." He said with his incandescent smile. The tension in him seemed to be gone. That, however, wasn't the main thing in the room. The main thing was Imogen bent between Ellen's legs, lapping at the redhead's puddinged pussy. Ellen had her arms out to the side of her head, her little hands were fists and her hips were bobbing up and down on the bed, punching up at Imogen's face. The brunette's head rode Ellen's body easily, never seeming to miss a lick, so to speak.

Miriam saw me, turning her head from the sight of her mother or whomever, eating Ellen. She stepped in my direction and I stepped in hers, vacating the doorway for Landon to do his business. Miriam put her hands out and smoothed them down my bare chest. One hooked on my waist and the other cupped my balls. When my cock hardened, she grasped it in her hand and cuddled up against me, me nude and her still dressed. I slid an arm around her waist and she pressed her face into the crook of my neck.

"I want her to do that to me." The woman whispered. "Please!" Like I had the remote control for Imogen's body. Still, it seemed like a good idea, perfectly reasonable and exorbitantly attractive.

My perverseness kicked in. "You want the other thing too?" I asked.

She twisted around in front of me, still holding my cock like I was just borrowing it. She stretched up and kissed the point of my chin.

"You get her to do that to me and I'll do whatever you like."

"I like what you like." I returned.

Her eyebrows arched.

"Oh really? I think you are a cat short of a pussy." She grinned.

Ellen, sensing we weren't paying adequate attention, cried out on the bed and when I looked at her, her body was convulsing around the face in her crotch. Ellen was bent up around Imogen's head but not interfering with it. Ellen kept her hands planted on the bed but her face crinkled as the next orgasm rippled through her, her lean torso bent in a lovely half moon around Imogen's head. She flopped backwards suddenly, her torso bucking and shifting as the aftershocks whittled away at her body control.

The hand on my cock squeezed me hard. It was like she'd injected something into me. Suddenly I felt the need and greed coursing through my veins and up my tingling spine. I veritably flung Miriam to the side. I moved behind the bent woman, still standing, not kneeling so that her body bridged to the bed from her fine legs, suggesting what I was slow to focus on. I place my hands on Imogen's knees and pushed up under the tight skirt. It was too tight to get under, in truth and she wasn't helping. I pushed it higher on her legs, exposing what I hoped to find, the straps of the garter and the tops of the stockings. I pushed the skirt higher, feeling it tighten and bind around the swell of her hips and ass. She wiggled her ass under my hands. I groaned. I pushed the skirt still higher, bunching it and then popping it over her ass onto her waist. It may have torn in concert with my insistence. The end result was that Imogen's pussy peeked out from between her legs, buttressed by her ass.

I touched her pussy with a finger, gently tracking the swell of each lip that formed the little crevice that disguised the entrance to her body. Her head stopped bobbing. She lifted it and was surely going to speak into the damp silence but Ellen's hand snapped to the back of her head and pushed her face down again. For a moment Imogen fought Ellen's hold on her head but then surrendered and Ellen groaned, her hand knotting in Imogen's hair while grinding her pussy against the woman's face.

My finger slipped between the tight bulge of her pussy. I felt the seeping liquid, warm on my finger. I followed the flow deep into her body. It sizzled and seethed around my finger, massaging and gnawing at it, pushing back against me to get me to touch some special spot that had no signage so it was all guess and gasp.

I pulled my finger out of her. Rather than complain, as if she could, she rocked onto her left foot and broadened her stance. Then Imogen Travers, arched her back, raising her hips and parting her ass cheeks to show the glistening lips of her pussy. The request was so obvious, I felt a glow of privilege in my chest. With one hand steadying her ass, I bent my cock down to make contact with her pussy. The connection seemed like the first time, like I was the clueless virgin encountering the fabled riches of El Dorado. I swear her lips pursed and kissed the end of my cock, tightening around it. I grunted and pushed into her.

Her body jerked without moving. I know that sounds like a paradox but its true. There was this motion that traveled through her but her pussy maintained its dainty hold on my cock, grasping the head in its light grasp. I took hold of her hips and pressed into the woman's body.

You might think I'm jaded but I had a flash that this was the first time I'd been inside this particular woman followed by some sense that was impossible. I was hardly sure, hardly confident that I remembered clearly. I shook myself and concentrated on the pleasure of her pussy kissing my cock. I pushed into her. She let me, giving way to the pressure and parting the plush curtains of her inner stage to allow me audience. She was slick and wet. I slid into her, down through the epic pleasure of her body into the depth of her body. Her ass nestled against me and then I was grinding us together. I was inside Imogen Travers.

Her voice startled me and I jerked. My heart raced like I'd been caught doing something I wasn't supposed to be doing, which in a sense that was surely so. This was a lesbian pussy, accustomed only to expressive tongues and digital fingers tracing lines through her inner sanctum. I gripped her by the waist, pulled back and slammed into her harder. Imogen had groaned loudly and but this latest penetration of her awareness brought words bubbling out of her.

"Oh sweet Christ, oh, so long, so full. I am, oh god, so good, so good, so good."

"Doesn't sound like no lesbian to me." Miriam whispered.

Behind me the shower turned off. My private time with Imogen was about to end. I pulled back and ground into her again, back again and into her again. Her hips flexed under my hands. The smooth skin was alive with reaction to the penetration. I gripped her hard and rooted myself deep inside her body. Her pussy roiled with response, massaging my cock with hot, wet motion that stimulated me far up to my ears and back down again. I began to shake. My orgasm was building up confidence.

I pulled out of the bent woman.

"Oh Christ, don't stop!" Imogen Travers cried. "Fuck me, please!"

I wanted to push back into her but the door opened behind me and I stepped back, Imogen dripping off my cock. Her ass rose and fell once but Ellen pushed her head back down and they resumed their little tete a tete, tete a tail, more like it.

"So? We done?"

I shook my head. I tapped Imogen on the hip and when she ignored me, or more like it, Ellen ignored me, I slapped her hips soundly. Imogen fought free of Ellen's insistent hand and turned her head.

"What? What do you want?" Her words were carried on panting breath, giving them a great insistence, a demand for immediate response.

"Say it." I said. "Tell us what you want. Be specific. Provide details."

"De tail." Landon snickered. "Provide de tail."

I twisted around to see if he'd turned into Sammy. He hadn't, he was just as white as me.

Imogen didn't hear him I don't think. Her voice warbled with naughty tension.

"I want...I want fucked. I want cock. I, I want cock in my pussy. I want cock in my ass." She ran out of steam and her head flopped forward. She rested her forehead on Ellen's thigh. "Oh god, I do. I want it. Please, double fuck me."

I looked around at Landon.

"You heard the lady." I whispered.

"Ass. Definitely ass." He said so seriously I had to check to see if he was fucking with me. He sounded like an oncologist giving a dire diagnosis.

I nodded, took firm hold of Imogen's thighs and pulled. She wrenched out of Ellen's thighs and out of her reach, standing as I pulled her a couple steps backwards. She groaned softly as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Ask us to fuck you." I whispered into the woman's ear, before licking through the black hair to her ear. She shuddered.

"God, yes, I want you to both fuck me!" She whispered urgently. She turned in my arms. She kissed me, redolent with Ellen's slurry, which I recognized from my own sampling. The kiss was wet and sloppy, like she couldn't decide if she wanted to kiss me or suck me.

I broke the kiss and pushed back from her, stepping away.

"Suck us, then." She got to her knees immediately, finding my cock with one hand. She looked over at Landon who had a towel wrapped around his middle. She made a gesture with her fingers to come closer. He untucked his towel and stepped closer as she indicated. Her outstretched hand wrapped around his cock. She had one in each hand. Miriam retreated from us, to get a more panoramic view.