Extending the MILF List Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I know the place. That would be fine. We're just up the street at the Excelsior Grand. Shall we say seven?"

Seven? Shit I was thinking nine but then realized he must have other business and I was a late entry onto his calendar. So I agreed and hung up.

There was lots of heavy breathing and moaning in the back seat. I had to concentrate on traffic. I couldn't even think about the phone call I just answered. I couldn't tell what was happening in the back seat. All I could see was part of Ellen's back with her skirt flipped over her ass and that she was grinding down with both ends. She looked like a broken teeter totter.

I focused on the road. Shit, it was nearing one o'clock by the time I steered through the maze into the short-term parking at the airport. I started to get out but the two women started yapping and I had to wait for them. They arrived beside me, looking like they'd lost a pie eating contest, which maybe they had. I grunted in amusement. These two were like the same woman stuffed into two different bodies. They glowered around me at each other when both tried to slip an arm around my back and encountered the other. I put an arm around each and walked them to the elevator down to the arrival lounge. There was a bar just up the escalator from baggage claim where Melissa said she'd meet me.

We took the escalator back up and there she was sitting with her chin on an elbow watching TV with a huge Margarita in front of her. She sipped and looked idly around, saw me and her eyes blinked. I must have been quite a sight, with two little women hooked onto me like water wings in the deep ocean. I shucked them loose like a big boy and told them to stand still. I walked over to Melissa. The barkeep eyed me, looking back at Melissa and then at me. Melissa didn't stand when I stopped beside her.

"Buddy," the barkeep said, "I don't know what you got but if you can bottle it, you'll be a rich man. She's been swatting flies for an hour and never even batted an eye lash at them. They couldn't even get her attention."

"What's the damages?"

"She could drink until Tuesday and not use up the debits on her tab."

I smirked.

"Hey Melissa." I said.

She turned to look at me, not moving her chin off her hand and elbow on the bar.

"Hi, Sonny."

"They'll do it. Both of them." I muttered, looking for a more enthusiastic greeting than this. I got it.

Melissa turned to look at me, then sat up, then stood up, then threw her arms around me and hugged me like I was special. Then she kissed me on the mouth. She tasted of tequila and ice. Her lips were waxy and soft. I kissed her back. When she let the kiss lapse, I tipped my head back to look down at her.

"I think I can get Alissa to share Sam with you."

Her eyes widened, bulging.

"Jesus, Sonny, really?"

"Maybe. Glad to see me?"

She grinned wide.

"I am now. I got worried, you being late and all. I thought maybe there was trouble in River City."

I shook my head.

"Not trouble, just, well, it's a long story. Let's get your bags and...."

"Got them. I'm planning on staying for a while. Hubby has a three-week trip in Europe and I wasn't invited. Yes, that caused some hard feelings and yes, I told him I'd play while he was gone. He thinks Alissa and I are going dancing."

I grunted.

"Your dance card is full. Come on."

We turned and walked towards the two yappers. They were doing everything but pulling each other's pigtails. When I came close, they noticed and both stared at Melissa.

"Jesus, she's beautiful." Holly muttered.

"That's Alissa's sister?" Ellen whispered.

"You know these two?" Melissa asked, appraising them with her lidded eyes. I had my arm around her and pulled her suitcase with the other. "Or did you rent them just to make me jealous?"

"Here, one of you take this."

They scrambled and fought over Melissa's suitcase like two kids. I was embarrassed. Finally, I broke them up and took the lead out from between Holly's breasts and told her to follow and let Ellen have the case. Ellen actually stuck her tongue out at Holly. My god! I was tired and fucked out and these two were getting on my last nerve!

Melissa watched with wry amusement. I looped her into my arm again and with the chain lead in my hand at her waist, we walked toward the elevator.

"Things have changed some, since last I got naked with you." Melissa said casually.

"A little."

She reached back to her waist and rattled Holly's chain.

"A new acquisition? She the distraction that made you late?"

"It's a long, long story." We waited for the elevator. Three guys waited with us, their eyes flicking back to the silver lead to Holly's neck like they had a twitch or something. If my eyes moved like that I'd get dizzy and shit.

On the elevator, we rode in silence to our level and then walked towards the car.

"Trunk, Sonny." Ellen groaned from behind us. "Jesus, you got a body in this bag or something?"

Melissa laughed. Her mood was lightening, like she was waking up. It was getting closer to two then it was to one. I hit the fob to open the trunk and escorted Melissa around to the passenger side of the front seat. She folded around to kiss me. I kissed her. She smiled and got into the car. I had a flashback when last I'd greeted her at the airport. This was different, she wasn't the interloper like before and had every reason to expect something from her bucket list. That's something amazing.

"Sonny! A little help!" Ellen grunted from the trunk. "This fucker is heavy as shit!"

Melissa grinned.

"She has a mouth on her, doesn't she?"

"Sammy's girlfriend and she has the same aspiration as you."

Melissa looked at me like I'd put a cold finger in her twat. I patted her ass, and then handed her Holly's lead.

"Get in, I'll explain on the way to the hotel."

"Hotel? We're not staying with...?" She glanced at Holly.

I smiled.

"This is Holly and Mrs. Wills has eaten her too." The two women smiled. Suddenly I froze, like I'd been struck with lightning. I had a solution to my Holly problem. God, it was perfect!

"Sonny! Goddammit!" Ellen snarled. Jeeze, she needed a nap!

I left Melissa and went to the back and hoisted the case into the trunk and shut it. Ellen left me and scampered around to the right. She was standing glaring into the car when I slammed the trunk and could see her. I walked around to see what her fucking problem was now and by god if Holly wasn't sitting on Melissa's lap kissing her.

Ellen looked at me and then back at the two women kissing in my car.

"Sonny!" She said, making my name into three distinct syllables. I thought my head would explode.

"Just get in the fucking car, Ellen!" I muttered. Everyone was tired. I went around and got into the car and drove out of the parking garage. All the while, Holly and Melissa sat beside me necking like teenagers. The parking attendant kept trying to lean down to look into the car, apparently, he'd seen them as I approached. At that time of night, I'd have been checking to make sure I wasn't hallucinating too. After I paid him he hesitated before opening the gate.

"Did I see what I thought I saw?" He said, looking askance at me.

I pressed back into the seat, trying to be thinner.

"Don't know. Look for yourself."

He did and grinned at me.

"Thank god, I thought I was losing my mind. Thanks, buddy."

"That hold you for the night?"

"Shit, that'll hold me for a couple months at least!" I drove away, feeling good about giving the guy a thrill. I glanced to the right and realized why he'd been so happy. Holly's shirt was over her tits and her bra was loose and Melissa was sucking on her tits. I shook my head and drove on.

"Goddammit, Sonny...!"

"Shut up, Ellen or you can find your own cookie to go with your cream. No Oreo for you if you don't fucking leave me alone." So, I needed a nap too! I drove for a few minutes to the sound of Melissa sucking on Holly's tits and Holly moaning, louder than she needed but still moaning. I glanced in the rearview mirror. Ellen sat glaring at me. "Ellen, listen, I'm sorry. I'm bitchy, you're bitchy. I get this way when I get in a rush and can't give everyone everything they want. I was planning on fucking Melissa against the car but, well, we're late."

We drove for a while in the sucking, smacking, moaning silence, so not really silence. I turned on the radio, but it clashed with Holly's voice and turned it off.

"Too cold anyway." Ellen said from the back seat.

"Too cold?"

"To fuck her against the car. That'd have been polite but its fucking cold, or not fucking cold out there." Ellen said. When I glanced in the mirror, she smiled wanly at me.

Half way back down town, I pulled off the freeway into a gas station. I needed gas. I tanked up and went around and opened the passenger door. Holly was half naked. She had Melissa's head tipped back and was kissing her ravenously. I tapped the back of her head.

"Get out. Switch. Time to watch."

Holly ignored me.

I reached around to the hook on her collar, found the chain and pulled it out from between them. Melissa wasn't helping but I didn't want her to. I gave the chain a yank.

"Hey!"

"Holly, get out. Now. You keep me waiting and you'll get dropped again and my sisters will be instructed to let your tits freeze off."

She stopped kissing Melissa, sitting with her back to me. Melissa pushed her forward a little and peered at me past the woman.

"These are nice tits, I'd hate for you to waste them."

"They're spoken for but I get your sentiment." I muttered. "Get in the back seat, Holly. Now." I was ready to get all harsh and shit but my fucking phone rang. I stared at it. It ring-a-ding-dinged again. I didn't recognize the number but that no longer meant anything but it was nearly two o'clock! Who would be calling me at two in the morning! I hesitated and realized that could turn out to be a fairly long list if I was honest about it.

"Hello?"

"Sonny Duncan?"

I didn't recognize the voice immediately.

"Speaking. Do you know what time it is?"

"Yes. I am sorry but I can't sleep."

"Get a pet sheep."

"Do you know who this is?"

"I give up. Unless I won something...."

"It's Carol Lynn Northcutt."

I blinked.

"Oh."

That was chapter and verse of what remained of my thesaurus.

"Mr. Duncan, I want it." I went around to the back of the car and leaned on it. God, it was cold on my ass but my cock was hard. I knew what she meant but, as always, I wanted the words, all sassy and fresh from the source.

"What? Who did you say this is?"

"It's Carol Lynn Northcutt. You said...." She clearly expected me to interrupt her. I didn't. She took a deep breath. She sounded like an obscene caller. She was. "You said I had to call you. I'm calling you."

"Duh. The phone in my ear tipped me off. What are you talking about?"

"We had a bet. If you brought me a woman to fuck us, then I'd be yours and if you failed, I had to have sex with my son."

Bingo. I knew I'd struck a chord with her. I didn't quite see how to get Mr. Northcutt what he wanted but I felt like I was in the right neighborhood.

"Oh." Chapter and verse.

"I, you said you'd sell me, for sex. It's, I mean, I, you said I had to wear a collar and be your sex object. I haven't been able to think about anything since you said that. I couldn't sleep tonight. I'd close my eyes and feel it around my neck or see some strange man handing me money and my heart would try to batter a hole in my chest. I want it. I didn't think I would but I do. My god, Mr. Duncan, you don't know what it's been like."

"It's been what, a day and a half?" Crap, I tipped my hand.

"So you do remember?" Her "gotcha" tone irked me.

"I'm not short on memory and I am not short on pussy. In fact, I have...." I caught myself. There is no such thing as too much pussy! "...have my hands full of pussy needing trained to the collar. Why should I think that, after a day and half, that you have any idea what you need or want? Why should I think you'd be ready to wear my collar, even for a little while?"

She heaved a large sigh.

"Are you really going to make me beg?"

"Will you beg if I let you?" I smirked in the cold, feeling all warm and not noticing the crystalline chill steaming around me.

There was a long silence.

"Yes." She said finally. "If you want me to beg, I'll beg. I will." I waited. She hesitated but then realized she'd set the table, it was time to dine. "Please, Mr. Duncan, I beg of you, let me be your slut! I want to be your whore. I want you to give me to your friends, to sell me to strangers. I'll be a nude engineer and pull a train. I'll do it all, anything you want...."

"Whoa, nelly." I muttered. "You can't say that to me. It's like waving a red flag before the eyes of a Spanish bull."

"What?" She didn't get my reference.

"You say you'll do anything? That makes me want to push you a little at a time until you say no to me. Until you refuse me. It's like a character flaw. When a woman says she'll do anything, I want to make her prove that, so I'd suggest you not get all excited and promise something you won't deliver."

"Mr. Duncan, are you a pervert? Are you vicious or cruel or nasty or crude or otherwise uncivilized? Are you a brute, a barbarian? Do you fuck children or small animals?"

"Hey, cool it! No, I'm none of those things and I object...." She interrupted me.

"My point exactly! You are a man who will turn me out for my pleasure. I saw how you were with the black Caroline and her daughter, how you were with me. I doubt your boundaries are much further out than mine. I think you love women. I think women love you. You wouldn't do anything to wreck that, even with me, whom you only just met."

She went silent.

Jesus, I was breathless. This woman had my fucking number. I was a little amazed and a little disturbed, not in a bad way, really, so much as feeling exposed. Was it that obvious? God, I do love women, all sorts and their proclivities are fun to explore and if they twist into a part of the map that isn't mine, finding the right fit for her would be such a thrill...I saw it clearly. She was right. Shit, Sid had been right.

"Mr. Duncan? Are you still there?"

I nodded. I nodded again, swallowing hard.

"I'm here."

"Mr. Duncan, I don't know what you have to do with Borland, but I know that you are the right man to hand me what I want, what I need."

I jumped on that.

"What do you need, Mrs. Northcutt?"

"I need to be shed of my ex-husband. I need to erase him. Each time I see him, I see him happy, contented, satisfied. Suzanne, she satisfies him and I get so enraged, so jealous, so hurt by the inadequacy that it implies in me...I just go crazy and say and do terrible things. I, I need to have that fucked out of me and I think, I hope you will do that. There's something about you, something I can't forget that gives me hope, hope that you can replace what I once had with Borland and lost. I'm not looking to own you. I want you to sanctify me, purify me, take this despair out of me by flushing pleasure through me until I am clean of the past and ready to go on living."

Her voice was ragged, raw with emotion. I sought something to say but she'd said it all. I kept silent. She had more to say. I had nothing to add.

"Mr. Duncan, I want to get handed off to a perfect stranger and have him have sex with me. I want to see if I can make him love me, if I can make love to him and have him make love to me. Not to get something from him, not to prove anything, but as a pure sexual adventure, an accomplishment that proves once and for all that I am a good lover, that a man will make love with me because I seduce him, I inspire him, I attract him and can hold his attention. My husband left me and I am tortured with doubt that I can't keep a man."

"Having him buy an hour isn't likely to answer that question." I pointed out, feeling all insightful and shit.

"I don't care. If a man gives money to have sex with me, then I am desirable, at least in that way."

I wanted to reassure her but I didn't bother. I decided, somewhat selfishly, that her insecurity might be fun to try to work out of her psyche. I'm such a fucking humanitarian!

"Mr. Duncan, I want to have sex with you, your friends, whoever you tell me to fuck, I'll fuck. I've been putting all of my energy into getting my husband back but I think tonight I realized that was never going to happen. Borland is gone." Her voice caught but when she resumed, it was steady and firm. "I've put so much energy into frustrating him, trying to make his life miserable, I've quit living my own life. I never felt so empty tonight as when I realized I wanted what you offered and didn't have the courage to ask for it. I'm asking now, pleading with you, let me wear your collar! I swear, I will do whatever you want of me."

She stopped.

I was persuaded. I thought of that old line, "you had me at 'hello'." And realized how apropos that was to this moment. Still, I liked that she'd given this a little more thought than Holly. I turned around and tried to see if the women had sorting out seating arrangements.

"Mr. Duncan? Please don't tell me you were just kidding, that you never thought I'd call? Please don't tell me there is no collar, no, don't tell me that. Not now. I, god, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my back and I can breathe for the first time in a long, long time. I want this. Please, I'll do anything. I will. Just let me wear your collar."

"I'll call you." I said, but hesitated. "Mrs. Northcutt the first, tell me one thing."

"Anything."

"Is being a hooker really the thing you want most in the world? As far as sex goes, I mean. I ain't a fucking genie."

She laughed then, relief in her voice, joy bubbled up in her tone.

"Fucking genie? Are you sure? Seems to me that you are asking if I want more than one wish?"

I grunted.

"I'll call you, Mrs. Northcutt. Understand, I share my women and I'll share you, but not with Borland. Never Borland. You have more chance of being handed off to Suzanne to doubleteam some lucky college virgin than having sex with your husband, ex-husband again, ever." I waited.

"I know that. I do. Finally, after all this time, I think I finally get that."

I grunted.

"Fine. Like I said, when I find a spot for you in the line up, on the menu, in the cast, I'll call. I just call once so you need to be ready to suck and fuck when I call."

"I will. I promise." She spoke in a voice replete with excitement, that breathy voice of Marilyn Monroe, that panting whisper that made men pant. Carol Lynn had that down pat.

"I'll call you when its time."

"I'll be waiting!"

I hung up. Fuck me, I was hard as Mount Rushmore. Not as famous but I bet I was as easy to see from a distance! I got into the car. Melissa reached over and patted my cock while I was buckling my seat belt. She caught me by surprise.

"You do love your phone, Sonny! Wow, I've heard of technology freaks but you really overdo it, I think." Her hand closed around my cock and squeezed.

I started the car.

"Can you drive and have your cock sucked at the same time?"

"I don't know. Never tried it." I answered the question honestly, not really thinking of who was speaking or what she was asking. I was processing the conversation I'd just had with Carol Lynn Northcutt. I felt sure she would want to have sex with her son but I needed to figure out a way to meet him before I went too far down that road. Some guys just wouldn't understand such a thing.

"Sonny! Come back!"

"What?" My mind had been wandering far afield!

"I said, I want Ellen here to suck your cock." Melissa said. "Do you mind?"