All Comments on 'Extending the MILF List Ch. 20'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Irreverent1Irreverent1about 7 years ago
Finally maturing

I'm a bit surprised at Sonny's nonchalance at possibly losing Alissa. Not that I think he will but given their history, which has far more emotional depth and interaction than any other MILF lister (including Cici, due to her absence), he was awfully casual in tone when discussing the possibility. At the very beginning chapters of Extending they were both talking about how deeply they felt about each other so I'm taken aback a bit. It also feels a little mutual given how Alissa talks about Jamie St Vincent. He clearly desires to take her away so I'm interested to see how that develops.

At last Sonny seems to grow into his maturity and starts accepting his limited but powerful skill set. Seems obvious that you're beginning your transition to Beyond the MILF List, talking about expanding the List for the first time since Lydia Favors (who has been gone too long and I how Sonny delves into scrambling her brain via orgasm again soon. For some reason I like the thought of Lydia telling Sonny she is his). The Northcutt polygon looks to becoming a whole storyline unto itself. But it's been a while since the guys took a MILF and made her airtight (Lydia never had a formal ceremony with all of the guys at once like the others Listers) so hopefully Carol Lynn, and perhaps some of the law firm MILFs, get handled.

Where are the Hamilton women? It's been a couple weeks since he's dealt with them which is odd given how ultra hot he was for mother and daughter with a sprinkle of sister/aunt. Especially with Sonny's newfound outlook towards pleasuring women and getting his as well as theirs

AchromicbethelAchromicbethelabout 7 years ago
Bravo!!

Once again you have outdone yourself sir!! I loathe what will become of me once this story ends. I have to check every day for new chapters and then, hopefully, have the time to read them. Just please promise your loyal readers that you will take(have) the time to give us an ending that a story of this magnitude so richly deserves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

I thought you would just end with adding extended family members of the original five families, plus Annie's niece, Bickerstaff and Kline's women & the women Sonny was to fuck for the internship at the law office, but since the beginning of the Extending series you have expanded this to add the Favors, Hamilton, and other families plus the professor and 2 black female students to the the group of women Sonny has to arrange an airtight ceremony for.

I love it and look forward to watching how Sonny manages his business of fucking these women and then sharing them with his friends.

As for an ending befitting this story, I think a group marriage with his 4 friends, Sean Favors, Ahmay's brother and a few others being Sonny's employees helping him twist each woman involved in the overall Kingston business transactions as Sonny takes over Sid Kingston's business empire as Sid's heir apparent is the only way this story finishes with a satisfied happy ending.

If that is where you are taking us, you have a ways to go for Sonny to thoroughly twist everyone in his universe into having the same sort of incestuous hyper-sexual lifestyle. I cannot wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

Alissa wanted James so nothing new but having his sister at last cant wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Let me answer this.

Your introduction line reads: How Much Sex Can One Man Have? Now let me answer this. How Much Sex Can One Man Write!?! How Much Sex Can Your Readers Read!?!

I hope that is a good answer!

chip812chip812about 7 years ago
omg

There is still enough material to go 50 more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
As always awesome

Really good.............

please don't let us wait for too long for next part

devsignh1devsignh1about 7 years ago
Nice...........

Really good updates!!

Waiting for more...........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Here I am again.

I commented: How Much Sex Can One Man Write? Now I don't really care who is fucking whom. One prolific Literotica writer has fucked the brains out of his keyboard! Please tell us how tired you are after the sex writing marathon. How is your keyboard's pussy doing?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Maybe the best yet. Been waiting on him to do his sisters. And while they wait on him to make his way through all his milfs they may as well do each other. Great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
outstanding!

another well thought out-well written chapter. looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yep

Yep yep yep. Just fucking yep. Can't wait for the next chapter! Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lots of fun

Sonnys life is awesome. Waiting for more double D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous