All Comments on 'Extending the MILF List Ch. 21'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

has he gotten his mom back? dont really want read more after that lame story line unless hes gotten her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I'd like to know when Cici will be back too

ishtatishtatabout 7 years ago
Solid start

The first five pages of this are as good as anything you have written particularly the confrontation of Alyssa and her family . You managed to suspend reality and yet be convincing. I'm leaving the rest for tomorrow as its almost midnight here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

These stories get better each time. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finally

A few spelling mistakes, a few unfortunate puns, but definitely worth the wait... Just hope the next chapter comes sooner. It is like waiting for the next Games of Thrones book! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

great read as always, hope the next one is right around the corner (not to mention A Fucking Investment)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Need to find you a new muse

You wandered afield a bit in this chapter. All told very little was settled and not much fucking for a guy "drowning in pussy". He forgot to give Carol Lynn a stroke when Sonny left Chris' basement, his rambling was worse than usual. Your usually high attention to detail slipped noticeably. This was a good stopgap chapter as your typical excellent story weaving managed to save the day but it didn't have your characteristic umph. The sex felt almost perfunctory. Overall, well done but you've written better in this series. It sort of feels like Sonny has lost his lust

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A continuing favourite

yea Double D makes a re appearance, a great character that throws Sonny off balance and keeps the story from being too uni dimensional. Ill keep watching for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Writing speed

Man, to wait two months for a chapter is a long time. I'm pretty sure you can write maybe smaller chapters that can be submitted earlier. Please try to write as fast as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Eager

I'm hooked cant wait for the next chapter keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Holy shit dude

Thank God I finally reached the end, now maybe my cock can get some rest.

ishtatishtatalmost 7 years ago
An Afterthought for Dee Dee

I have always fancied DD for the lay down assistant posting, but reckon that to get her up to the line this slightly stroppy character would have to be brought to recognize her own inner sub sans collar. If that was achievable she could achieve her professional ambitions, do a good lay down job, but always one small corner of her soul she would be a sub: Sonny's sub. Tricky but she's worth the effort as the best female character.

tizwickytizwickyalmost 7 years ago
Another Unfinished Masterpiece

I hope that you finally get around to finish this and your other unfinished works. You are a talented and imangitive writer and I enjoy reading your work. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Continue this with pace

This is your best work. Kindly don't make us wait so long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Next chapter?

Are you gonna continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

I agree with others you are quite a storyteller and I dearly hope the story continues and maybe continue into the interviews.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Love to read your story. Hope the next chapter is coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Painfully Buggered

Have just found your MILF stories a week ago.

I have now finished them and already in major withdrawal , please tell me and I say others that there is more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Second read through.

Really hoping you continue.ill keep checking back.

-steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Work

Another thrilling roller coster ride and you say, "Another loop de loop ahead." Alrighttttt!!!!

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
More faster

Hooked so you must add another 21 chapters fast, please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Is mom back to being his? Otherwise I'm not bothering with this series. It will be a complete waste of a story series without her return and becoming his again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another Saturday

We need more please can’t end it this way need mother to return too if only for a while plus annie’s niece.

Great story keep it going

Sailor_WitchSailor_Witchover 6 years ago
Anxiously awaiting more...

Yeah, I know. Good, Fast and Cheap. You can only have two of them and that's at the expense of the third. I'm anxious to see what happens next. (And in the other coming chapters.)

Just a few thoughts/questions to consider...

How do the interviews for the lay down assistant turn out? Does Sonny nominate one of his women or find someone totally new for the position? Does Sonny get a physical office space to legitimize his PI license/status? Is there a counting of collars? (Soon, Sonny may need a personal assistant to help him keep up-LOL) Do Mom and Sid come back from Asia? Does one of the MILFs take off and return to the wild? What happens with Ahmay? And Rodney. (of course) Is Rodney brought fully into the circle of motherfucking friends? Does Chris build more and different sex machines? I'd like to see the Landon and Brent characters developed more, just as Sammy and Chris have been.

It'll be interesting to see where the story goes next. Keep writing and THANK YOU for sharing with us!!!

d98765kd98765kabout 6 years ago
Ahmay

What happened to Ahmay?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Continue story

I really enjoy your stories and hope you will continue providing chapters. Thank yo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Do you going to finish this series?

It has been at least a year from the last chapter ! Do you going to finish this series?

Zeke503Zeke503almost 6 years ago
Continuation?

Although I know that you want to explore other stories, or need to do that, those of us who have had the privilege of reading some of the MILF series are just dying to hear more of the exploits of Sonny and the others. It has been over a year since the last posting to the Extending series and we really are having withdrawal pains. Please consider making some deposit to this series or at least, make a comment on when we can expect to see the further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm sure I'm not the only reader...

... who became invested in a series on this site where the author shared their plans with where they planned to take a story only to have the whole thing suddenly come to a halt with no word from the author. Now, I know real life steps in and gets in the way in some cases and I get that. Authors have had to stop writing for all sorts of reasons: changes in work, family or marriage status; devastatingly bad writer's block and some have even passed away. I also get that some of the writers here are solitary people that don't share with anyone that they create erotic fiction and when the wrong person discovers their hobby they're forced to abandon their work. I, of course, would like to see this series completed, but if it won't, some acknowledgement from the author would be appreciated. I know it can't happen in every case, but I would think that authors that have enjoyed success at producing long stories that are well received would be willing to do their readers the courtesy giving them some kind of update along the way when there are significant delays in new chapters becoming available.

ContrastingContrastingalmost 6 years agoAuthor
With all sincere apologies

To all who have asked for updates and more of Sonny's adventures, my life took a turn into the dumpster and my words turned to ashes...I hope I am digging out of the mess from the last year and that I can find a way back to the adventures of Sonny Duncan. I do apologize for the cruel silence and, if any of you are writers too you may attest to this, the silence has been cruelest to me. I hate like heck leaving stories unfinished and Sonny's no less than any of the others I have begun and not yet completed...with Sonny, I just have not wanted to set him aside, he made me laugh and laughter is, after all, the best medicine. Thanks for your impatience AND patience. I can promise nothing yet, the bitch muse still eludes me most days but I have hope now that perhaps I can get back to where Sonny's bright optimism and candor will once again make useful sense to me and I can send him forward without degrading the story...my ultimate fear. Thank you all for your support! -C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Understand!

Don't know the exact personal disaster but had one myself a few years ago and took 2 years to recover my balance.

Takes time and strong sense of survival but almost any problem can be conquered.

Best of luck. And wish I could connect sentences to entertain as you authors do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hope

I hope you get back your muse, coz what you write helps others deal with there shit!

Or atleast escape from reality for a while with a smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow man great series.

Really hoping you return here, sonny and co are now my favorite story of all time on literotica. Really really want a Sonny D Debra conclusion, well here is to hoping you find your groove, maybe kink Sonny up more if that's what you need to do to keep writing ,hell I would even be happy with a vanilla conclusion, LoL. Sonny vanilla .....hah. Anyway , great job and thanks for writing this series. -Rogosh

colddieselcolddieselover 5 years ago
Making music

A viola is a violin with constipation. On the other hand Voila! is the french exclamation.

Great series, hope the muse returns and the dumpster gets sorted out.Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue!

Love this series. Sonny is really awesome. One of my favourite characters that I have found in all my years of reading anything. Though you would invlove sonny with Jeb Willis and do a spy type story arc. More of this storyplease. Need to know where the women went.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Legend.

I dont know why there are no more stories but those other comments make me think that you are not writing lately, i hope you are well! Greetings from Germany! Red the whole milf list and loved every bit of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Want more

Please release the next chapter. Been waiting over a year now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Over thinking a situation

These great commentaries going on in Sonny's head, I think my brain would blow up if thought things out like that.Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
soooo hot

every page leaves me with my cock hard and drained . to fuck that many milfs and other women is just so sexually insane . Wish i was there to help with dp . i know it is just fiction, but fuck it is so hot . The whole series has left my cock and balls drained .Never stop writing such hot erotica!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous