Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The thought of what those men are thinking is one helluva turn-on," David said quietly, noting the direction of her gaze.

Although his voice was low enough not to be heard by the crowd cheering on the game—Angeline announcing the winners for this round—Suzanne knew Henry was privy to her husband's comments.

She only half-listened to the winners being announced, her mind too focused upon the two different men's intimate touches upon her body, not to mention the brazen looks from the other neighbors watching her.

Her attention was brought back to her surroundings when she heard Angeline ask David to come over, the absence of his hand drawing her attention back to her husband, even as Henry squeezed her ass cheek.

"With the standings being what they are and this the last game of the night," David said through the megaphone, "we have calculated everybody's possible score and can narrow down the fights to only a few remaining couples," he was saying.

Suzanne tried to focus upon her husband talking, but Henry's hand was too distracting, as he began caressing her ass openly. Previously it simply rested there, and although it was an invasive touch, was something she could ignore. But now, he was literally feeling her up, and to Suzanne's concern, her body welcomed his touch.

With difficulty, she focused upon her husband talking to the crowd, hearing him explain there only needed to be two fights to determine eligibility for the 'final round' involving a free-for-all between three couples against each other at the same time, to the crowd's delight.

Standing still even as her neighbor felt her ass up to anybody watching, Suzanne listened as she heard them announce the first fight being between Tim Brown and his fiancée Cassie Palmer against Ralph and Marilyn Mohr. The winner of that fight would then go against James and Cheryl Pierce.

Those two fights would determine the third-placed couple for the entire day, who would go again her and Henry—the first placed couple—as well as John and Ashley Wall, the second-placed couple.

Suzanne was surprised to discover her and Henry still in first place, and Henry told her they had won the day regardless, as they were guaranteed the third-placed slot. In order to make first place, they had to win in the three-for-all that would be held after the next two rounds.

Her mind was completely diverted, having seen the pot of money donated. She knew there to be a substantial pot this year, and became excited for an altogether different reason, knowing winning first place would allow them to pay much of their outstanding bills.

If she and Henry could pull it off, the extra money was worth the day's degradation and humility.

The first fight was over quickly, Cassie easily pulling Marilyn off her husband's shoulders, and as the two couples surfaced, Suzanne's attention was drawn with the rest of the crowd's attention seeing Cassie's left breast uncovered, her bikini having been pulled to the side during the fight. Although she adjusted herself quickly, there were still plenty of hollers and cheers at her 'free show.'

The distraction pulled everybody's attention away from Suzanne, and although she should have been relieved at finally not being at 'center stage' in terms of everybody's attention—particularly from the men across the pool—Suzanne was surprised to feel a small bead of jealousy deep within her chest.

The feeling left her confused, as she was not the type of woman who liked to be in the limelight, preferring to be on the periphery. Such attention was typical of her sister Jen.

In a stark and astonishing epiphany, Suzanne realized although she had been embarrassed and uncomfortable at the attention she had been receiving all day, she was now upset when everybody was looking at Cassie.

It was almost with a sense of perverse pride that once Cassie adjusted her top, the men's attention from across the pool once again turned back to her. She sighed in surprised relief as they all smiled, knowing they were seeing Henry's hand openly caressing her ass while she simply stood there and allowed it.

********************

Thinking back to that late afternoon, Suzanne could feel the eyes of the business men around her and felt a flutter in her chest. She had come to enjoy being the attention of other men, almost as much as her husband enjoyed seeing them look at her. It had taken almost a year, but she now accepted the fact of being an exhibitionist, even while feeling embarrassed at such overt attention.

Her attention was drawn across the lounge as the newly arrived businessmen joined another group of men at a table, feeling both disappointment and relief.

She was a mixed bag of emotions, her body aroused in anticipation for the evening—as well as reminiscing her past—while also feeling embarrassed, degraded, and ashamed at the blatant looks she was receiving sitting on display at the bar. And in direct competition were her thoughts of wondering what the hell she was doing here, how not only herself, but also her husband could be even remotely comfortable with the fact she was here to give her body to a complete stranger.

Once more she glanced over to David, surprised to see him talking to the group of men who had recently arrived. Then her face flushed in shame as they all look at her and laughed.

Even embarrassed and feeling like she was place on display, Suzanne felt her breasts tighten, knowing whatever her husband and the men were talking about, it was undoubtedly sexual and she was the primary focus.

Attempting to calm her nerves, she finished her wine, knowing she should slow down, but still nodded in thanks as the bartender gave her a new drink—once again stating it was on the house, while her mind drifted back to that pivotal day.

********************

The next match paired the young engaged couple of Cassie and Tim against James and Cheryl Price.

Suzanne could not help the flush to her face—and more intensely between her legs—as James looked at from across the pool. Before diving into the water to join his wife, he pointed to her, then himself, then back at her, his message blatantly clear.

Suzanne then glanced at Cheryl, who had obviously seen her husband's motions, the young model giving Suzanne an obvious glare of enmity.

Angeline announced the game to being and Suzanne watched as the girls easily—and without any hesitation—floated on their backs as their partners pull their crotches into their faces, similar to what Henry had done to her earlier. The difference was Suzanne and Henry were not attached, so her being married and having another man's face in her crotch were much more uncomfortable.

And then the game began.

Before the couples even sank underwater James and Cheryl were upon Tom and Cassie. And it was not just the women who went in full-force, as even the two men became aggressively physical, Suzanne watching as their legs kicked out to try and tip each other over.

It was a quick fight, although more intense than any of the previous matches—both teams determined to win. Suzanne watched as the interracial couple went after the younger engaged couple with gusto, subduing the engaged partners easily and taking them down, Cassie falling off of Tim's shoulders in a matter of seconds as the crowd around the pool cheered.

Suzanne watched as Cheryl slid off her husband's face, both of them raising their hands in victory as Tim and Cassie climbed out of the pool, but then her attention was drawn to Henry, who once again clenched her ass cheek firmly before speaking.

"I think we should go after John and Ashley first," he told her, leaning against Suzanne in a deliberate move to invade her space.

Suddenly her eyes opened wide as Henry's thumb unexpectedly slipped between her cheeks into the crack of her ass, stroking the bunched material, which provided bare millimeters from her asshole!

Before she could say anything, Henry continued by saying, "If we go after James and Cheryl we will get blind-sided by both teams. Together they are too aggressive, but I know James and John have some sort of grudge against each other so will probably go after each other first. They also think I'm too old to be of any worry, so if we can take down the Walls quickly as they are distracted by the Prices, we can devote all our attention to James and Cheryl," he explained.

Suzanne tried to listen, but her attention was too focused upon Henry's thumb moving up and down the crack of her ass.

In the back of her mind she knew what he said was a sound tactic, but Cheryl seemed to have an obvious animosity towards Suzanne—probably due to her husband's earlier indecent motions towards her.

As her and Henry got into the pool, the other woman kept calling out to Suzanne with comments such as "You're going down bitch" and "Time to clean you off you dirty whore." If James had not been there to hold his wife, Suzanne actually believed the woman would have tried to push her under water and start a fight right then and there.

Suzanne was confused at the other woman's animosity, even though her husband had been eyeing another woman. Then Suzanne's gaze passed over Cassie Davis standing at the edge of the pool and it was as if the proverbial light bulb appeared over her head.

Cheryl Price was a model, and obviously enjoyed the attention she got from it. Typically at the other neighborhood parties all the men's attention was usually upon her. But today, with Suzanne uncharacteristically clad in a revealing bikini and getting felt up, Cheryl was no longer the centerpiece of the party, the men interested in the new Suzanne.

She realized it was the same feeling Suzanne had felt earlier when Cassie had inadvertently drawn the men's attention from her by flashing her boob to the crowd. Cheryl Price was jealous! Only her vehemence was much greater for having been the 'queen bee' for so long.

There was no doubt Cheryl was a beautiful woman—she was a high paid model for a reason. But whereas hers was the typical slim, cover girl body, Suzanne had her sister's stripper figure—large firm breasts, long athletic legs, in addition to that 'girl next door' look men were naturally drawn towards. Suzanne also had a much more curvaceous ass and body compared to Cheryl's svelte figure.

Although it had taken all day, Suzanne had found she enjoyed being the center of attention, so as such, she felt she had her own 'title' to defense, and joined in on the taunting, yelling out to Cheryl, "You're just jealous because nobody's interested in that twig-assed bony body of yours," she yelled back, the crowd 'oohing' and 'awing' their responses of excitement at the two women's banter.

Apparently she had struck a nerve, as Cheryl instantly turned several shades of red, James having to physically hold her back as she lunged towards Suzanne screaming, "Why you fucking cock-tease, I'll show you bony right up your ass," she said vehemently.

When she realized she could not get close to Suzanne due to James holding her, she splashed water towards her, glaring at her the entire time.

"Well, it seems you just made an enemy," Henry said to her quietly, "and not just for this game," he told her, "Cheryl has a mind like a steel trap, she'll not forget this."

Suzanne shrugged, saying, "I'm sure I've made every woman at this party an enemy by wearing this bikini," she told him as he laughed in agreement.

"Yeah, well I guess the number of male friends you've made makes up for it," he replied, pulling her to him in the water.

Instinctively Suzanne wrapped her legs around him as his hands slid beneath her legs, cupping her ass as he held her up in the water.

It was getting dark, and Angeline and Neal were thanking everybody for coming. As this was the last game, many people left afterwards. But she could barely pay attention as she became aware of Henry's body pressing against her—particularly his erection.

"Yeah, well I'm not sure I'm ready for those kind of friends," she joked, unable to prevent her hips moving, involuntarily pressing her crotch against Henry's erection in emphasis.

Suzanne saw the older man's eyes look at her knowingly as he smiled, saying, "Well, David did want you to be a bit friendlier to the men," he told her.

Suzanne flushed in embarrassment as Henry's erection pressed directly against her mons, but her embarrassment was not due to her earlier feelings of shyness or awkwardness about her circumstances—even worse, her humiliation was due to her body's reaction to the sexual intimacy, her previous arousal hitting her full-force. Added to that, she was utterly confused at feeling such arousal from another man, having never even thought of being with another man until today.

Finally she had enough sense of mind to say, "Well, David is drunk," as if it explained everything.

But Henry would not let the subject drop, answering, "Now he is, yes. But he was definitely sober when he proposed the idea earlier," he smiled.

Thankfully Suzanne was kept from answering as Neal announced over the megaphone for the couples to get ready.

Floating on her back, she once again felt a flush through her body as Henry swam between her legs, grasping her ass firmly as he ground her crotch into his face.

But what happened next was something she was not prepared.

Immediately Suzanne's eyes flew open in surprise as the unmistakable sensation of Henry's tongue glided across the bare flesh of her crotch, only millimeters from her slit! With horrifying realization, Suzanne discovered her suit had wedged itself further than she realized, the material having worked its way between the folds of her pussy.

She did not have time to dwell upon her wardrobe malfunction, as her mind was quickly diverted from her neighbor's intimacy as the whistle blew and the game started.

Immediately both of the other couples charged towards Suzanne and Henry, and she knew they would be teaming up on them. Knowing she needed to get one of the couples out of the competition as soon as possible, she focused on Ashley Wall as Henry had planned.

Surprisingly, the men were keeping each of their partners afloat above water, but Suzanne had no time to think about the effort the men were exerting as she saw James and Cheryl Price swimming around them to attack from behind while the Walls came at them from the front.

Suzanne felt Cheryl's hands grasped her shoulders even as she lunged forward towards Ashley, her body grinding into Henry's face as Cheryl's hands slide down her back.

She felt a sudden jerk, but then was fully upon Ashley.

The crowd immediately went wild, whistles and screams erupting around them. For a brief moment Suzanne thought it was because her hands had grasped directly upon Ashley's breasts—the woman's eyes opening wide in surprise. But then her mind caught up with her surroundings. It was as if time stopped, everything moving in slow motion, as Suzanne realized abruptly her top was missing.

Even as she pushed back, knocking Ashley off her husband's shoulders, Suzanne looked around wildly, seeing the crowd cheering them on as her breasts were bared before the entire neighborhood.

Unfortunately she could do nothing about her toplessness, as Henry suddenly turned her around and she found herself facing Cheryl Price, who immediately began wind milling her arms at Suzanne, slapping her in the face as well as upon her bare breasts.

The crowd again erupted in cheers and laughter as Suzanne's well-endowed chest flailed erratically.

Suzanne knew it had been Cheryl who had yanked off her bikini top, so with a yell of "Fucking bitch," she deliberately reached forward and yanked the model's top off as well.

The crowd went from loud to deafening in noise as the two women began attacking each other topless.

In the back of her mind, Suzanne once more wondered at them staying above the water, but her mind could not spend much time on that thought as Cheryl leaned into her, pulling her head back by the hair, even as her other hand slapped across Suzanne's right breast.

She let out a gasp from the stinging sensation, not from it being painful, but from the surge of lust that coursed through her, the slap actually arousing. But once more she did not have time to dwell upon her feelings as she grabbed Cheryl's hand and twisted it, causing the other woman to let go of her hair as they became locked hand-in-hand with each other.

Henry and James were back-to-back, the women wresting with each other frantically as water splashed wildly around them and the crowd screamed wildly.

Suddenly Henry stepped forward, causing Suzanne to move away from Cheryl and creating a gap between the couples. Without thinking Suzanne grabbed Cheryl's head, pulling her down.

James' hands tried to grasp his wife as she slipped in front of him, but Suzanne continued to push on the other woman's head and shoulders as she slid completely off her husband's shoulders and into the water.

The crowd erupted into even louder cheers and applause as Suzanne realized they had won!

She was so caught up in the moment, her adrenaline racing through her, that she raised her hands over her head, joining in the cheers of the crowd.

Then her eyes met David's and her cheers caught in her throat, his lust and joy almost tangible as Suzanne once again remembered her topless predicament. But before she could cover herself up, she suddenly felt herself falling backwards, yelping out loudly as her arms flailed around wildly, Henry dumped her into the water until she was face to face with her partner.

Henry's eyes opened wide as he saw her breasts completely exposed before him, having been facing away from all the action and partially submerged underwater, and as the crowd laughed, Suzanne reached out her arms around him, pressing her chest against his in an attempt to conceal her partial nakedness. Meanwhile the people around the pool laughed and jeered at her for ruining their free show.

Scanning the rest of the pool, Suzanne saw Cheryl Price had none of the qualms she had about exposing her body, the woman pulling herself out of the pool and leaving her breasts in full view, walked nonchalantly to a lounge chair. Her movement was so deliberate, Suzanne knew the model was purposely swaying her shoulders exaggeratedly to show off her small breasts.

Suzanne watched as the woman reached the chair, and still not bothering to cover herself up, picked up a beach towel and first dried her hair and body, unconcerned at the attention she was getting from the men watching her.

It was only after she had finished toweling off did she eventually wrap and tie the towel around her.

Suzanne knew none of the woman's actions were accidental, the woman's nonchalance purely to draw attention to herself.

And it worked, as Suzanne saw most of the men turning their attention away from Suzanne in the pool and over to Cheryl.

Immediately the previous jealousy Suzanne had felt at the inadvertent attention from Cassie earlier returned, only exponentially worse. She could not help but take the bait and challenge the model had thrown in her face.

Her theory about the other woman purposely showing herself off was confirmed when the blonde model turned her head and looked directly at Suzanne from across the pool, giving her a deliberate cold smile.

Suzanne's ire rose to the forefront, and at that moment she could have cared less if every person from the neighborhood was at the party or not, her only thought was 'one-upping' Cheryl Price. Knowing her 35C breasts—which looked even larger upon her small frame—were much better than the woman's 32A's, Suzanne threw caution to the wind. Having no further thought other than to put the narcissistic model in her place, Suzanne pushed away from Henry and swam to the side of the pool, where she pulled herself out of the water, exposing her practically naked body to all.