All Comments on 'Eye in the Sky Bk 02: Artifact Ch. 03'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Afraid It's Still Too Short

It's picking up and starting to become very interesting but still short after the 19 pages I think of the first part of Eye In The Sky. Once again the author is delivering her trademark quality and I cannot wait for more to come.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago

"Too short"? I hate those words. Another great installment in this story. Thanks so much for the hard work for us readers!

Pappy7Pappy7over 3 years ago
It's only too short from the standpoint

of us wanting to glut ourselves on the story. It's only too short in relation to our impatience to get the whole experience. Other than our selfishness it's the perfect small dose of good writing. Now, having shown how selfish I am, I look forward to the rest of the story. Thanks for sharing with us and keep up the good work.

pappy

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

The game is afoot! I love the suspense and the nude beach!

cfumagocfumagoover 3 years ago

Really enjoying the story so far. So many options! Looking forward to reading the rest.

NitpicNitpic10 months ago
Pure

A pure fairy tale story.

reggmoreggmo6 months ago

Why doesn't he tell us how to unwrap a pack of cigarettes. Can't stand the over description and waste of words. Sorry, I'm going somewhere else. This guy likes to hear himself write.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith5 months ago

Suspense is building. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...