All Comments on 'Eye in the Sky Bk 02: Artifact Ch. 05'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago

Another solid chapter from Lit's second best writer!

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 3 years ago
Outstanding

Your best ever and so accurate on human nature

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Humility?

Re. HardDaysKnight’s “from Lit.’s second best writer,” and you think you are the best I presume? Not in my book. Randi wins hands down. (And she is a lot better looking than you too).

jlg07jlg07over 3 years ago

I wouldove to see this as a novel for sale. Please post if you do that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Number two...

Everyone knows when you’re number two, you try harder! Enjoying this series, please keep it coming

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 3 years ago

Great story.

In regards to HDK, I miss Dreamcloud, too. :)

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Arrrrrggghhhh! I cannot wait for Chapter 6....

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 3 years agoAuthor

Hilarious. Gotta love HDK. My guy. I don't mind being number two to HDK. If you read my intros, you know he's been my mentor, all along. He's the one who convinced me to come to Lit, so anything I do here is to his credit. I learned a long time ago that he is one of the funniest guys I've ever known. Keep playing and never change.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Fantastic Story....

...from one of my favourite authors. Well executed sgain.

The_OutlanderThe_Outlanderover 3 years ago

Some excellent arguments put forward in chapter 5 regards freedom, safety, and the role of those in positions of authority - an amazingly thought provoking nest of vipers. Well said Ma'am!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great series I hope you keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story, but the consistent misuse of the apostrophe in what should be simple plurals interrupts the narrative flow. Please check before posting. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Second best

You are good , No doubt . But the best on this site has always been dreamcloud , since his first story till his last post .

That’s OK second to DC is a huge compliment !

Look forward to further chapters 😎

moedik2moedik2over 3 years ago

The story just stops?

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

So glad to see you’re getting the band get back together! Great story! Finn

mehdi1336mehdi1336over 2 years ago

Great story, but like most of the good ones, it is left hanging in the air.

When is the rest going to be posted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Randi. BJ again

In my view, this chapter is VERY heavy, with politics, good vs evil, etc. At some point, it almost gets to be too much. For instance, your comments about Good and evil. Good and evil have always existed, from the very beginning of the whole universe; it was not a creation of humankind, however far we go back in time. Good and evil each have their own definitions depending of the area where you are, who is in control at that time, etc. However, Good (with a capital G) has always prevailed in the long run and it always will. Proof: we are still here. True: there is still a lot of evil in the universe but it is partially self-destructing in its permanent search to extend its greater / total control over others and everything; evil actually harms itself by eliminating its weaker proponents.

I liked the way you reintroduced the characters of your previous story with Sawyer, Lawson, Mike and Marcus. It was genius. I hope they will continue and intensify their presence in your following chapters. I think you forget one thing: Sawyer's special powers and abilities. The artifacts should NOT be destroyed since they can be used to support and strengthen the components of Good in the world. The whole point and difficulty will be to constantly find good people to transmit the artifacts to. This is where Sawyer's abilities and powers can be used to find these good people, like her and her people as well as the group around Oliver. You might see one problem: who will find good people when Sawyer passes away? Answer: There were good people before Sawyer. Her abilities simply speed up the search and discovery of these people and orient them in the direction of Good if there is a need. And who knows: her children may inherit her special abilities!

I love the way you weave the characters in your stories and the twists and turns of your plots.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story but will it ever get finished? Anyone!!!!

Mike_SxMike_Sxover 1 year ago
FINISHED?

I wonder the same thing. There are at least two projects where Randi promised continuation and hasn’t. This is one and the other is Hybrid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The way that Sawyer handled 'Madame President' was WAY WAY better than sex. I've never read nor heard of any exchange, fictional or otherwise, in the Oval Office that was that amusing. Awesome read. I hope the story will continue for a long span.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So these 2 are part of a book of 4 you can buy on amazon?, but nobody knows or is telling which series that is

Sumnut96Sumnut9610 months ago

I waited until I finished the story to comment. An excellent, imaginative tale. Looked on Amazon and couldn't locate it. Any chance it will be finished up here? Thank you for your time and talent. DMW aka

Rapier875Rapier8757 months ago

Part 1 appeared in 2017, part 2 in 2020.

We're not going to get parts 3 and 4 - are we ?

Damn shame as this is a very good story.

5 Stars all the way !

jkthekatjkthekat4 months ago

I also waited, this is great and well thought out! I look forward to more- soon,

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Where’s the rest of the story I gave 5 stars thinking there was more

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker13 days ago

Been awhile. R u even wrking on 🍕🍕another part of this story, or off on another? Just a fan who likes the story;and would like to read the rest of it.. id like to see how you use your imigination to finish it. Or at least add to it. Anyway, thks 4 ur x from a non writer. Plz keep them coming. 😁😉😂🙉🙊🙈🙋👍👍👍👍👍💯💯💯💯💯💯😘🌹☮️🤷🙋🙋🤪🍕🍕🍺🍺🍺🍺

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES