All Comments on 'Eyes Wide Open'

by SusanB

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great first story ...

Excellent first story ... hope to see more in the near future!

SusangsSusangsalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Excellent writing with the main thing being it was so believable .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So Believable!

You really captured the emotional conflict which makes me believe this was real. It also conveys a message to men that women see things a bit different. Well done!

clive2007clive2007almost 12 years ago
*****

I agree with the others. You have a real talent for this. Very well done. And your first time on Literotica! So keep it up. You set up the husband well. He said he wanted other women and she could have other men if they decided to try swinging. So he had it coming and the constant unanswered phone calls from him during the seduction were a nice touch. A few points though. The character says she will be his when he takes her panties off but unless I missed it you don't describe him actually slipping them off. A missed opportunity there. As a guy I don't know how this guy could stand waiting so long to fuck her. If it was me I would have fucked her two or three times in the time it took him to do her once. But that's just me. And take another read through. You could edit this. There are some sentence fragments that could easily have been converted to full sentences. I mean the fragments weren't necessary for rhythm or pacing so should have been eliminated. You don't indicate at the end what is going to happen next. And there were a few other slip-ups, but they were minor. But, again, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just supurb

One of the best erotic writing on the site. Rha Spike, make room for a peer!

Obviously II loved it

Well, I thought Swinging was when the both fucked another couple at the same time, or in a group. Husband apparently did not give his consent. Just a detail.

Chilley

For whatever reason, the site won't let me log in

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You won't find better

I can not believe how this story captured the real essence of the feelings gathered during the experience. Truely the best story I have read ever. Congratulations, keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Erotica at it's finest

THIS is why this site exists. This is about as good as it gets. Absolutely magnificent!Very sexy. Please post more. You have serious talent..

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 9 years ago
Just discovered this . . .

Pretty good writing. I agree with another comment that this is cheating, not swinging. Swinging is both partners having sex with others with mutual consent. In this case, we have a woman who slapped her husband for wanting to discuss swinging, then she secretly fucks another man, to a large extent because he has a huge cock. And of course the sex is better than she's ever experienced. Why stay with Hubby after that? One more thing, I think this story would be better categorized in Loving Wives. Too bad we have no sequel -- three years and nothing more from this talented author.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
This is BY FAR the best sex scene I have read on this site

The build up was incredible. The descriptions were so vivid I honestly felt like I was there. This is a sex scene that only a woman can write. Erotic but not trashy. Well done.

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
You're not wrong Javmor

This was the story that motivated me to try writing stories of my own. The tension felt by SusanB's first-person character is unmatched in any erotic story I have ever read.

L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Superb writing

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A PUTRIDESQUE SYMPHONY FOR A BROMIDIC WHORE

"Was that your first multi-VOMITING!?"

"Yes, I panted." HELL YES AND IT WAS A.....

SPONTANEOUS CONVULSIVE MULTI-VOMITING

Harry in VA's Witness

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 8 years ago
A Cheating Slut

Nothing to do with swinging whatsoever, well written though.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
And BOOM!

And BOOM! She didn't want to swing...she just want to cheat and become a whore...And so soon she will be divorced and whoring herself for David and his friends...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More?

This was a wonderful story! The ones that say this is not about swinging, loving wives,etc.,are looking for something else. I have been in similar situations (,on both sides) and know what a strong attraction can be like. My wife told me about her first time with another man, and it led to more, involving his wife, me, and both of them. I hope you will continue to submit stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WACC

Just another slut wife and cuck story.  It's stories like this that make me want to create an account and take up the banner left by FTDS...  Hubby burns the bitch to the ground...

Why? Read on...   Oh and since wifey and hubby didn't have names I'll use slut and cuck to refer to them. The only person named was the bull but bull will do for him. 

".... Out of the blue and without warning, he asked me if I wanted to try swinging. I was 

shocked and, without thinking or even blinking, my right hand found its way to slapping him. Why would he want to be with another woman? What am I doing wrong?!? "

What the hell is wrong with the slut? Cuck asked if YOU (the slut) wanted to swing. Cuck didn't say HE wanted to. And slut jumps to the conclusion cuck wanted other women rather than just wanting to know if SLUT thought about it? Geez... Stupid woman syndrome... Let me guess dumb blond... 

"He never liked David. "

Gee I wonder why? Old boyfriend perhaps. So slut does it with cuck's enemy or a guy he dislikes. What a loving wife... er loving slut.

"Then David entered the room, and gave me a bigger hug that took me off my feet. I blushed a little. It was his home, so he was dressed more relaxed than everyone - muscle shirt, loose shorts. "

Ah, the alpha male type slut says she doesn't like. Got it. And so bull is a swinger. Who is his significant other? Usually takes two to swing. 

"He enjoyed that the husbands in Europe are more open than those in America, and when they realize that their wife wants more than what they can offer, they do their best to get that need taken care of."

More cucky crap. We all know Brit males are losers, cucks or fags.

But what happens when a wife can't give her husband all he wants? hmmm shoe on other foot. 

"How wives are a very special creature that should be taken care of in a more specialized way and that requires a special man."

Yes and us husbands need more than most wives will give which requires a special woman. Most wives won't perform like porn stars or anything close to it. FMF not on your life hubby. Don't even look at other women hubby I'll get mad and cut your balls off. 

"Why would a husband bring another man into their bedroom?"

Cause we like gangbanging sluts? And we expect to have FMF threesome too? Are women that dense? Of course we just use sluts. We don't love 'em nor respect them. They are just holes to fill. Cum dumps. It's fun to have a personal cum dump at ones disposal. All my buddies like me because my slut spreads her legs for them. 

"bigger than I had ever known."

Ah the size queen... Of course. And we guys like tits bigger then yours and tighter pussies and for sure a tight backdoor!  And remember variety is the spice of sex life. That sure works for us guys. See Coolidge Effect (google is your friend if you never heard of it. And no it doesn't really work for women, just male bulls and roosters)!

"Then he said it, "One thing you master is controlling a woman's body from head to toe." Especially a wife. "

Toe fetish... Whatever floats your boat. Having gone thru several girlfriends one learns how to manipulate the controls ... 

"After all, his asking is giving consent to explore and you should take it seriously."

Or his asking is to see if his wife is a slut or not. If she's thinking of cheating. A kind of trap. Maybe he wants and hopes the answer is hell no - always. Asking isn't permission. It's inquiry as to her state of mind. And discussing - honestly - which slut never did with cuck - if either wanted it, boundaries, "rules" etc. Which most swingers do - well in advance of actually doing anything. 

"He continued talking about the special role of wives in making their husbands happy by swinging."

Indeed, sluts role is to suck cuck 's tiny dick, and arraigning plenty of FFMFF orgies.... And by being available as the sex slave entertainment on poker nights. The swinger wife obeys her husbands sexual desires without limit. 

"He said, "He's lacking."    

Ah yes, the tiny dicked cuck hubby problem... Of course. 

"...  there I was startled by my phone ringing. The ringtone identified it as my husband calling. I did not move, I did not answer it."0

As I stood there in front of him, a little voice inside me kept questioning what I was doing and telling me that I should leave. In hindsight, I'm glad I didn't. What happened next was the most erotic experience I have had having my clothes removed. "

I see. So at that point you became not a swinger but a cheating slut cuckolding her loving husband without his explicit permission. -  a slut easily seduced. And of course you don't feel any guilty or remorse because you got the best thrill of your life.  Got it. 

See most swingers I know agree ahead of time to the ground rules of swinging. You didn't. Maybe that's what your inadequate cuck hubby wanted to really happen. But if you had been a decent woman you would have asked him first. Instead  you're just a low down cheating slut. And proud of it too. 

So Mrs Slut SusanB, if hubby did it, fucked a woman "friend" whom you disliked without asking you first you'd be ok with it, right? This woman of course gave better head than you, swallowed even, took it in the ass and was a better fuck than Nina Hartley,  Jenna Jameson and Sasha Grey all put together. 

"I had worn that pair because my husband liked to see me in them, they were a gift from him, and because my husband and I had planned on some love making later when I got home. I didn't plan for anyone else to see me in them...no one else ever had. The phone continued to ring. It was so conflicting. Part of me wanted to run to the phone, but my my skin was invaded by goosebumps and my feet and legs were in concrete...and not going anywhere. This was going to happen no matter what my mind wanted.

I couldn't stop, I knew that once he had removed my panties there would be no going back, no stopping. Allowing him to take them off was my consent, and mine alone. My husband may have brought me here, but it was my consent that allowed my clothes to come off and I knew the what it was leading to. Another tear followed. David didn't notice."

Yeah just another slut controlled by her cunt...

So just what did cucky say when you did go home. Or did you? 

Hopefully he divorced your skanky ass .... And you got a terrible incurable STD... And of course Mr Bull didn't want the Slut. He was on to his next conquest and didn't need her cramping his style. 

I guess that's another story.... But since you aren't writing any more we will never know what hubby did... ring, ring, ring....   I wonder what the voice mail was. 

But what SusanB described was not swinging..  It was plain ordinary low class in the gutter cheating. 

 And luedon's post in her stories about this brought me here. Of course as a woman desperate to justify her own cheating she cheers for this slut. 

Yeah for cheating sluts. Yeah for wimpy tiny dicked inadequate-as-a-man  hubbies.

Yeah for sluts and bulls with no morals what so ever. 

I love you cucky hubby. Yeah right. It's just the best sex ever... sorry dear. Fuck you bitch.

Marriage is more than just sex, right? But if hubby can't cut it in the sack  it's ok to get it elsewhere. But whoa be to the man that dumps his frumpy old cow for a younger sleeker model because old cow just isn't all that much fun in the sack any more.

OK, well written but the slut is a despicable woman. And if it really is autobiographical then you know what I think of the author. And because of the cheating the sex scenes were not erotic at all. 

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

whore and cuck shit.

Absinth3Absinth3about 8 years ago
Boys! Boys! Jealousy does not become you and your defensive comments...

... scream your insecurities to the world. I, too, am jealous but for a different reason: I don't have David's phone number!

Ducky7Ducky7about 8 years ago
Funny Susan is strong willed enought to slap

her husband for making a comment. But she is weak enough to let a friend just fuck her for asking questions about the subject. What a wonderful world women have????

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Poor Ducky

Have you no memories of seduction? Either as seducer or seducee? It's thrilling.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Tale

Great story line with excellent continuity. Hoping for more from more from you.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Re: 'Great Tale' -- Anonymous comment

Unfortuntely, Anonymous, I can't e-mail you personally as you haven't registered a name. So I hope you check back on the public comments.

You say you hope to hear more from SusanB. Me too. I would love to have her write a follow-up story about what happened when her first-person character went home. Did she tell her husband? And if she did, how did he react?

It's a pity this story wasn't posted in Loving Wives, as there would have been far more comments and they would have been far more interesting. The Moral Brigade would have had conniptions with this one.

I have tried e-mailing SusanB, but to no avail, Anonymous. She posted the story five years ago and nothing since then. I fear that she's gone.

Lue

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Wife is a hypocrite

Susan writes about the wife slapping her husband for suggesting swinging an activity engaged by both people in an open marriage and then has the wife fuck an old mate like a slut while ignoring her husbands calls.

Defending this betrayal is Lue who writes in "One Wonder Seagull" that the wife can have her long term affair but when her husband fucks "Kylie" she is not as understanding and wants it stopped. It seems that both Lou and Susan want their cake and want to eat it too.

I am not a moralists I just think that both partners deserve equal treatment.

Myslutwife17Myslutwife17over 6 years ago
Good Story!

The progression of the story was good. But if you don’t tell your husband what you’re doing then you’re cheating. I would have liked to known how she handled telling him and his reaction. 5*’s

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story. 1* for this garbage

The writer did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some mental illness mixed with some gay issues and some cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

1* for this ugly and nonsense story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Uh no

That's not swinging, that's cheating. And with a guy her husband doesn't like. Now if her husband was into cuckoldry humiliation then fine but this scene as written is a pile of shit.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Beautiful story of love

So very erotic

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 3 years ago

Artfully written.

But it's whipped cream on a turd.

Robingreen678Robingreen678almost 3 years ago

I think I love you! “and then he said the word that probably moved in slow motion in everyone else's ears but caused time to halt in mine.”

Love every word.. ignore the critiques. The phone is ringing.......start writing!

R

justaguy222justaguy222over 1 year ago

fantastic story! needs a chapter two!

dick_hardendick_harden4 months ago

One of the best stories ever. What a pity the author abandoned the project. This author had real talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous