Eyes Wide Open

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body, mind, and soul were accustomed to that body part feeling a certain way, weighing a certain way, and looking a certain way in my hand. I could cradle my husbands in the palm of one of my hands. My mind could not comprehend how heavy it was...how much weight...how much girth, and how my hand looked so tiny. I was becoming weak in the knees again, but David caught me and protected me.

David caught me by my shoulders as my knees started to weaken. He asked if I was ok, and I wasn't sure what happened. As the sudden feeling started to wash away, I looked down and noticed that I never let go of him. He was still in my right hand. I couldn't stop staring at the size difference between him and my hand, and I couldn't stop looking despite my light headed state. I started to reach out with my left hand, moved my right hand down to the base and grabbed hold. Both my hands fit. I was shocked. Like a lost girl I looked up at him flabbergasted. He gave me an approving kiss on the forehead. Told me it was ok, and encouraged me to explore. I turned my attention back to it.

It was a being unto itself. The tip resembled the top of a very large mushroom and had well defined ridges, not something you notice about the tip unless you're up close or it's large enough be discernible from a distance. It was a comforting warm, vibrating with energy and strength. It was heavy, heavier than my senses and mind attributed to that body part, and it was intimidating. It dwarfed BOTH my hands and was as solid and hard as a rock. Really stiff and firm, it wouldn't move without effort on my part. I'd move it to the left, and it would just snap back into place.

I was startled when he spoke. I almost forgot he was in the room, and more importantly I forgot that I had undressed him. We both stood there, completely naked in his bedroom. I never felt so vulnerable. He took my face in his hands and kissed me very, very passionately. It was like we'd been doing this for years. I couldn't believe how natural it felt to kiss him, how involved I was. At the same time, there was a twinge of disbelief that I was doing this at all and NOT kissing my husband. This is not the man I gave vows to, yet here I am standing in his bedroom, my clothes scattered on the floor like pieces of me that had to be removed to let the real me out. I began to meet his passion in the kisses with my passion. He was pulling me in deeper and deeper, and I knew it.

I'm not sure how long we kissed, but it was quite a while. We stood there kissing, his arms wrapped around me, my hands wrapped around "him." The only reason we stopped is because I was startled when his toes touched my toes; all the things to get startled about this deep into what was unfolding. I looked down and smiled. There was something very intimate, seeing my feet next to his feet. I never saw my feet as sexual instruments. I played soccer, walked around barefoot, they were just feet. But when my toes disappeared into David's mouth they became something more...a path to euphoria. And now seeing my toes touching his toes made what was happening that much more real...that much more...sexual.

He asked me sit down on the bed for a minute. I did. As I sat there, on the edge of his bed, nude, I wondered "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING SUSAN?!" I was silent, just me and thoughts for what seemed an eternity. It was weird seeing my friend walk around nude, so confident in his walk. "I'm seeing DAVID NAKED?!!?" He reached out for my hand, as if I was walking off a stagecoach, and led me into his bathroom where he had a hot shower running. He led me into the bath stall.

Our time in the shower was so surreal. What was an emotional roller coaster ride up to this point turned into jovial fun. He cracked jokes, we splashed water on each other, and it was the complete opposite of everything that had happened up to that point. We were being friends, we were naked, but the quick change from uber-sensitive eroticism to now laughing like school children seemed so much like a dream. It made light of the intensity that was happening earlier, and gave my poor heart a chance to rest.

We were in there for quite a while before we rinsed off, David stepped out first and grabbed me a towel and began to dry me from head to toe like a gentleman. Seeing my thigh jiggle while he dried it was quite a sight. It just made it more real. I knew where this was leading...this was going to happen. He dried himself off then walked me to the mirror and stood behind me. My heart skipped a beat. It's one thing being behind one's own eyes and witnessing the unfolding of the afternoon's events. It was quite another being slapped in the face with the truth when you see yourself naked in front of a mirror with another man that is not your husband. HOLY POO?!!? This is real?!?!!?

There I was looking back at myself. It was like looking at a stranger. Who was she in the mirror? She wasn't the loyal married woman I've always known, or the responsible woman that most of my friends look to for relationship advice. She was someone else, I didn't recognize her, but she was stronger than me, and all I could do was witness.

David grabbed a brush and stood behind me, and while we both stared at each other in the mirror, he slowly brushed back my hair. I felt so protected, so safe. This may sound strange, but it was like he was a big brother, taking care of me. When he finished, he grabbed a firm grasp of my hand and began walking me back to his bedroom. I knew what this walk meant. I found myself matching his stride, everything in slow motion. An old familiar feeling emerged.

It was a feeling that reminded me of being a young girl and being taken to the doctor by my mother for a doctor's shot. That same familiar apprehension was back, inside me as he walked me into this bedroom. "This is what my husband wanted me to do, isn't it?" Isn't it?

There was a small couch in David's bedroom. He sat down in it, and placed me on his lap, wrapped his arms around my hips and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed back. By this point, his lips weren't foreign to me, they were familiar and inviting. I could feel the hundreds of goose bumps return to my legs. He held me close and tightly and we kissed for a long time.

He lifted me again into the air, my feet dangling in the air, and gently laid me on his bed. He lay beside me, and again my hand, on its own accord, found its way to stroking him. As much as I enjoyed kissing him, I wanted to look at it, I want to explore it. He knew this, the look in my eye was nothing new to him. He'd seen it many times in the eyes of the wives shared with him by their husbands. So, he sat back and positioned his back to the head board, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and encouraged me to explore. I lay on my side and looked at it, touched it, examined it. "It's ok, you can kiss it," were his words. I leaned forward and gave it a kiss.

I have given my husband oral, but this was quite different. With my husband, most of my upper lip and bottom lip touch air. But with David, there was nothing but contact. I kissed it again and again. He ran his fingers through my hair and encouraged me. I knew what he wanted, and I wanted to show him what I could do. That I could give back, too. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and took him into my mouth. It filled my mouth. Like a live being, it made itself comfortable on my tongue.

I did it for about 10 seconds...when he stopped me. I was startled. Why did he stop me?!?! "Sweetie, I need to show you how to give oral the right way." I thought I was doing it the right way?!? No one ever taught me how to give oral. I thought you just put your mouth on top and go up and

down. I have been doing it to my boyfriend/husband for years, without any complaints. When we got married, no one handed me a "How to give oral for dummies" book. So I thought I knew what I was doing, because I'd never heard a complaint before. But, according to David, I did not.

For the next hour, David walked me through how to give oral the right way. How doing it slow is better than doing it fast, how to use my lips, my tongue, and my hands. We went through several drills, working on my mechanics as well as the mental aspect of it. How important it is, before you begin, to spend a few seconds to gather yourself, and finally let go, and make love to it...YOU make 100% love to it. That combines both the mechanical and emotional side of it and is the key to doing it the correct way.

As he was instructing me, I was extremely nervous. In the beginning, my nervousness was alleviated by surprising laughs. You see, I'd take my mouth off to listen more intently to his guidance and there would be this

goo that would stick from his tip to the bottom of my lip. And boy was it was resilient, no matter how much I moved or shook my head, it was there. Each and every time I took my mouth off, THERE IT WAS. It was hilarious, we laughed each time. It took the edge off of what was happening...I was giving a blow job to David. That was the reality.

Early into it there was another reality jolt. While I had David in my mouth, my phone began to ring again. It was my husband again calling reaching out to me. O.M.F.G. Here I am, with another

man in my mouth while the man I married to is calling from our home.

How can I be doing this??! Why am I doing this?!?!?

Why can I not stop? This is what he wanted,isn't it? Isn't it? This raged inside me, trying to balance both worlds inside me while listening to David's instructions. Up and down I went, kissing, and licking.

The phone kept ringing.

A tear ran down my cheek.

I couldn't stop, I knew that once he had removed my panties there would be no going back, no stopping. Allowing him to take them off was my consent, and mine alone. My husband may have brought me here, but it was my consent that allowed my clothes to come off and I knew the what it was leading to. Another tear followed. David didn't

notice.

The phone stopped ringing. I wiped away the tears and kept going.

We were at it for about an hour when we stopped. He said I evolved extremely well and told me "I'm proud of you." I don't know why I enjoyed hearing that but it put a smile on my face. Why did his pride in my new blowjob skill make me happy? My jaw was definitely a bit stiff and I was thirsty. He went to the kitchen and returned with a tray of fruit; blackberries, apple slices, orange slices, watermelon, water, and a bottle of wine.

I didn't realize how hungry I was until I ate my first strawberry. It was 5 PM now, and I'd been alone with David or over 2 hours now. Snack time was quiet, nothing was said. I lay with my back on his chest looking out the window, eating fruit, drinking wine, and reflecting. He had his arm wrapped around me, his hand on my tummy. David is very tall, 6'5'' and has very large hands. Seeing his hand on my tummy was different. His large hand dwarfed my small waist.

My phone rang again.

This time it was my mother calling. I knew she was home, and here I am at this house doing what I'm doing. God if she only knew. Does she know, she never calls me in the afternoons?!!?

As I lay there drinking my wine, David started very passionately kissing my neck. He grabbed the glass out of my hand, and turned me around. The kissing began again, very gentle, very loving. He then flipped me onto my back, with him on top of me. "Was this it, is it going to happen?" Then he stepped off the end of the bed, grabbed my hips, and slid me across the mattress until my hips were even with the edge of the bed. I would now learn what else his long tongue can do besides kiss excellently. It was slow, and it was a long lick but it was enough to make my body quake.

"I knew you'd taste delicious," he said. I don't know how it happened, but that one lick pushed me out of my body. It was surreal. Everything became glassy; I was in an intoxicated daze. I was experiencing this great amount of pleasure. The ceiling fan seemed to be moving in slow motion. I could see my feet jiggling in the air, I wasn't telling them to jiggle. Again he had control. My eyes would open and close uncontrollably. The window was open, and a small breeze was blowing the curtains. I could hear his neighbors, an older couple, talking in the backyard. They just started cutting the grass; I could smell the fresh cut grass. They were probably less than 50 feet away. Here they are talking about the yard like normal people, and here I am, with my ankles being held up in the air doing anything but the normal. My hips started to move, I didn't tell them to move. I looked down, OMFG....the surrealism, feeling this amazing pleasure similar to what my husband has done many times, but that is not his face between my thighs, it is another man's face. Is this really happening? I wanted to stop, but my hips had a mind of their own. I wasn't telling them to move, but they were moving, and my body was not listening. I want to STOP. My body did not. If there was any time for it to end it would have been there, but my body betrayed me.

Through my glassy eyes, I could see my toes dancing in the air, like ballet dancers during the Nutcracker. My husband took me to see that. My toes that David showed me could deliver so much pleasure, now danced for him. My mind was just along for the ride. I couldn't believe the moaning and heavy breathing was coming from me. It didn't sound like me, it sounded more involved. But there was no one else in the room, so it had to be me.

David knew what he was doing. It was the best oral experience I've ever had. I mentioned his hands earlier. My husband's hands aren't small, but they aren't as large as David's. When my husband plays with my breasts, it feels good. But with David, my entire breast disappeared in his palm. The sensation was unbelievable, the visual overpowering... it elevated the pleasure flowing through my body.

My body squirmed and moved the direction he made it move...my eyes were rarely open; all I could do was hear moaning from an unfamiliar voice. Eventually, he laid my feet on his shoulders. I enjoyed how his shoulders felt under my feet - strong, firm. By this point I was weak from the waist down. I completely surrendered to him. There was nothing he could not do. My body was no longer my own. He finished by licking me along my right thigh, and sucking on my big toe, my body shook. He then stood before me with the tip looking larger than before. He began crawling onto the bed. I began retreating with my elbows back to the head board. Why was I retreating? When I had nowhere to go, he put his arm under my waist and pulled me towards him and put each breast in his mouth, and nibbled. It was exhilarating. I reached down to stroke him...it was bigger. I remember what he told me when he was teaching me how to give oral. "It takes two, and if the woman wants to have great sex, it's her job to prepare it." I wanted to make him happy. When he was finished with my breasts, I, of my own accord bent down and took him in my mouth. I did it. Me, it was my decision. Although my jaw ached I had to do this for him, and yes it was thicker.

He stood on his knees on the bed and he moaned. He moaned. I was doing something Right! I was giving back...it felt good. I did this for quite a while until he stopped me. He reached over to his dresser and pulled at a box. I made out the letters "Magnum." He handed me the condom and asked me to put it on. I followed his instructions and placed it on him. It was a very big condom.

There I was, lying on a bed that wasn't my own. It was David's, a friend from college. I had just placed the condom on him and slowly glanced down. If it was intimidating before it was more so now. Its size announced its presence. It seemed to command my thighs to part. They opened, they parted and gave it a clear path to me. It was so thick. The emotion I was experiencing was familiar like that moment when you're seated in for your first roller coaster ride and it slowly begins to ratchet its way to the top knowing that the drop is inevitable.

David wrapped both his hands around my waist. The visual made my heart skip a beat. Looking down, I saw his large hands envelop my waist and this thick penis hovering over my navel. I felt tiny, small. He asks me to put it in for him. I reach out with my right hand, then my left, I grab hold with both hands and lower it and place it against my clitoris and pushed it lower to my entrance.

He pushed in.

As he began to penetrate me, my heart rate shot up from rapid to cardiac. My mouth gasped, and air rushed out of my body, and I would wind up chasing my breath for the rest of the day. My body uncontrollably arched. Then came the pain. Felt like he was cutting me in half. I instinctively clawed at the bed, then I contracted myself to keep him from entering any more. When I did this, a rapturous sensation crept along my body and my eyes shot open wide. I was gasping for air, but the air was leaving my body as fast as I could ask for it. It was heavenly. I was so wrapped in it that I relaxed a bit. He entered a bit more. THE PAIN. I closed myself off again, this time also pushing on his chest to get him to STOP.

David is very tall man and has a long torso; he was posed over me like a canopy. I felt tiny. Again I had this euphoric feeling spread throughout my body. I've heard the expression but this was the first time I've experienced having my toes curl - I could see them. I relaxed as I let the heavenly sensation wrap me up. He went in even further...IT HURT. It was like my body, not my mind, had identified him as a foreign object, an intruder and was fighting him off. My legs got involved, and I tried to push him off me with my knees. A reflex. But as quickly as my body did that...the pleasure returned and my body relaxed. I could't catch my breath; I felt like I'm hyperventilating. Everything was glossed over.

He went in deeper.

It was agonizing. This time when he went in deeper The sensation was now like discovering a new side of myself. Then I realize he's gone further inside me than my husband ever has. This part of me has never been touched until now. The euphoric pleasure is now quadrupled. Similar to the feeling of kicking your shoes off after a long day, and rush of air touching skin that has been untouched all day. He goes deeper, and it hurts now more than ever I'm pushing him off with my hands but it's like hitting a wall. He's not budging. I yell. Not sure if it was pain or pleasure but sound came out.

Then he went even deeper and hit something...goose bumps spread throughout my body. Oh my god. He's touching my cervix. I'm scared. I look up at him probably with a shocked look on my face. He's smiling. Brushes the hair out my face. "You did it,", he says. Then leaned down, embraces me, and kisses me deeply. He was inside me fully and completely. My legs relaxed and nestled around his. Like an embrace.

I broke away from the kissing and looked down. The visual was unreal. I was seeing a large portion of it still sticking out. Its thickness was unbelievable, it seemed impossible that it was inside....that all that fit

inside. His tip I had kissed earlier was buried inside me. The contrast to my small waist made it very unbelievable.

He then clutched my right thigh, cradled my neck with his other hand and began thrusting. My heart rate shot up again my breath rushed out of my body when I needed it most. The pleasure was unbelievable...my eyes uncontrollably shut, and I was swayed in a torrent of pleasure. It felt like he was massaging my soul. I had zero control of my body. It had control; it makes it move as it wishes. My god what is he doing to me. I feel the muscles on his back fully flexing. My thighs are wide open, welcoming him. Then his lips join the chorus. As they kiss my neck, my breasts I can't take it. He's making a permanent bond with my soul, he's touching, he's massaging it, and he's claiming it.